Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729629)
Also it is not stupid if you are tunneling me and just gonna vote me later anyways, ijust seems opportunistic to wait and see if someone else crosses

voting like this is stupid and/or wolfy

I didnt cast a vote because it's super risky to do it unless you know you're right 100%... or if you aren't afraid and have nothing to lose (which right now town doesnt have)

but it's a proper thunderdome now, it makes it easier for me at least

now that its between dusk and I this shouldn't be a hard decision

Makilaz 05-4-2020 06:32 AM

Vote Count:
5/4 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

Duskfall [1]
DaBackpack

DaBackpack [1]
Duskfall

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729632)
voting like this is stupid and/or wolfy

I didnt cast a vote because it's super risky to do it unless you know you're right 100%... or if you aren't afraid and have nothing to lose (which right now town doesnt have)

but it's a proper thunderdome now, it makes it easier for me at least

now that its between dusk and I this shouldn't be a hard decision

It isn't stupid or wolfy you just think it is because of your site meta which I don't follow, I am used to hammering every day when I play mafia, often earlier than half way through the day phase.

It really doesn't matter it is really the same as a buzzword read to me saying "oh someone voted early" etc, you only believe that because someone else said it before there is nothing to back it up

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:33 AM

I mean ffs on top of EVERYTHING ELSE this guy responds to pressure by instantly voting the person seriously pushing him

come the fuck on

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729635)
I mean ffs on top of EVERYTHING ELSE this guy responds to pressure by instantly voting the person seriously pushing him

come the fuck on

I was deciding between you and haku earlier I made that clear, then you came into thread specifically to shade me and left, you clearly have an agenda so I voted

Pushing me doesn't give you immunity from my vote and I have foreshadowed the fact I might vote you a lot, you really are painting a world that doesn't exist here

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729634)
It isn't stupid or wolfy you just think it is because of your site meta which I don't follow, I am used to hammering every day when I play mafia, often earlier than half way through the day phase.

It really doesn't matter it is really the same as a buzzword read to me saying "oh someone voted early" etc, you only believe that because someone else said it before there is nothing to back it up

it's a pretty obvious reason why voting like this is shitty

if you vote chaotically and without informing other people you are potentially inviting a wolf rush

its 7am and everyone's asleep but still. if I didnt check this thread before bed I prolly woulda woken up dead without even knowing (...AGAIN)

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729636)
I was deciding between you and haku earlier I made that clear, then you came into thread specifically to shade me and left, you clearly have an agenda so I voted

Pushing me doesn't give you immunity from my vote and I have foreshadowed the fact I might vote you a lot, you really are painting a world that doesn't exist here

Yeah I left because I have to go to fucking bed and posed questions for the both of you and for everyone else while I sleep

maybe I should have said that specifically but I didnt think you'd be so brazen as to vote for me literally 12 hours before EoD, esp. when leetic or someone actually said not to place votes b4 2 hours b4 EoD

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729637)
it's a pretty obvious reason why voting like this is shitty

if you vote chaotically and without informing other people you are potentially inviting a wolf rush

its 7am and everyone's asleep but still. if I didnt check this thread before bed I prolly woulda woken up dead without even knowing (...AGAIN)

Yes so I waited till I had a read I am confident in, and voted who I think is most scummy. My read will never be 100 percent, but it is as close as it get. A wolf rush can happen regardless when you vote, but I don't think I am wrong here and I don't plan to unvote so timing doesn't matter. If anything it let's town time to discuss and read us better rather than last minute, it has a day to see what to work with.

Also I did inform people I might vote you, and probably was going to so idk where you are getting i didnt from I don't think you have actually read what I am saying which is understandable, you think I will just fall over easily

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729638)
Yeah I left because I have to go to fucking bed and posed questions for the both of you and for everyone else while I sleep

maybe I should have said that specifically but I didnt think you'd be so brazen as to vote for me literally 12 hours before EoD, esp. when leetic or someone actually said not to place votes b4 2 hours b4 EoD

Why are you back now?

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:41 AM

Also I have no reason to listen to leetic and I really don't believe you would either, you are just trying to buy his vote rn lmao

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:41 AM

What's expected here is that you make a case on DBP.

I don't even understand what you're voting for here.

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729641)
Why are you back now?

because I took a shower and checked email, Facebook and ffr before plugging my phone in

brilliant question

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729643)
What's expected here is that you make a case on DBP.

I don't even understand what you're voting for here.

Cases are scummy

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729645)
Cases are scummy

Siggy material here.

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729642)
Also I have no reason to listen to leetic and I really don't believe you would either, you are just trying to buy his vote rn lmao

I am literally responding to you calling the "dont vote early!" meta stupid and a site-specific thing and brought up that leetic, SOMEBODY NOT ON THOS SITE, BROUGHT IT UP HIMSELF.

this is just you throwing shit on the walls to see what sticks. stop twisting actual facts, hoping people are stupid enough to take you at face value

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:47 AM

anyway I've laid out all my reasoning already, I'm not gonna stay up and clutter the thread with stupid banter

I'll be around in the afternoon EST but christ please read what I wrote

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:49 AM

Haku I am voting dbp because I believe he is scum, I believe mikey is someone I should listen to

Dbp is being disengenuous today and shading me, he has done really nothing else. He tried buy both your and mml votes onto me before he ever was voting me or I voted him. He was pre emptively scouting out where he can get a lynch through rather that trying to solve who is the most scummy player.

His interests lie in getting a specific lynch through, not whether that lynch is the correct lynch which is the mark of a scum player.

I am in a world where I townread mml, so I have to believe that either you or dbp is scum, I don't believe that both blocker claims and both targets are all town. So you and dbp are in a 1v1 fmpov. I decided that although you have been the flimsiest player of all time, dbp is scummier than you and deserves my vote.

So dbp is scummier than you, is this something you disagree with? If he is not scum over you, then sorry I guess I threw the game and handed you a win

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:49 AM

I'm going to sleep.

I want others to use this as an opportunity to read and understand what's going on.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729646)
Siggy material here.

Lmao that's me quoting someone else

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:53 AM

If you're voting DBP knowing the entire team could be outside of DBP/MML/me/you then you're pmuch in trouble already.

It's kind of obvious that DBP will want support to get a vote on someone this phase because it's like exactly what everyone should try to be doing right now.