Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152430)

T-Force 10-12-2020 02:10 PM

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving

I hope you're all well, and staying safe. Keep your outings small, and hopefully by this time next year, we'll be past this.

This year's been a damn roller coaster for me, but as weird as it is, I've in a much better place mentally and emotionally than I was this time last year, and I've been able to see who truly cares about me, and this website is a big part of it. Now, it's for me to give back to trhe website and community that has given much to me over many years. I'm thankful for the game, and community for so many things.

Love you all, and next month, Canada's sock can have their own thread.
Sorry for making my post a little too self-focused.

PrawnSkunk 10-12-2020 05:54 PM

Re: Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!

sff_writer_dan 10-12-2020 05:59 PM

YEAAHHH happy cancelled thanksgiving everybody.

Stayed home, couldn't see my family. Yesterday was my brother's birthday too.

gold stinger 10-12-2020 06:42 PM

Can't wait for happy cancelled Halloween

mellon_collie 10-12-2020 06:47 PM

oh we're having halloween

video chat halloween 2020

Funnygurl555 10-12-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4746539)
I hope you're all well, and staying safe. Keep your outings small, and hopefully by this time next year, we'll be past this.

This year's been a damn roller coaster for me, but as weird as it is, I've in a much better place mentally and emotionally than I was this time last year, and I've been able to see who truly cares about me, and this website is a big part of it. Now, it's for me to give back to trhe website and community that has given much to me over many years. I'm thankful for the game, and community for so many things.

could you please stop talking about yourself thanks happy fake thanksgiving t-force

Shadow_God_10 10-13-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4746539)

You sweet thing!

2020 has fucked us all. Let's hope we don't end up on December 32nd.

Happy Turkey Day to you as well mate

j-rodd123 10-13-2020 04:49 PM

happy belated thanksgiving! i ate way too much turkey

T-Force 10-13-2020 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4746599)
could you please stop talking about yourself thanks happy fake thanksgiving t-force

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4746734)
You sweet thing!

2020 has fucked us all. Let's hope we don't end up on December 32nd.

Happy Turkey Day to you as well mate

And this, my TWG playing friends, is what happens when you vote for me too often (see: funnygurl), versus resolving to never vote for me again (see: Shadow_God). You can either be a salty crab, or a heartfelt being.

Don't be a funnygurl. Don't vote T-Force 2020.

James Somers 10-19-2020 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4746745)
happy belated thanksgiving! i ate way too much turkey

I think you are not alone. We often cook turkey fillets or thighs. But we cook the whole turkey only for Thanksgiving and it turns out it is completely special. Cooking a whole turkey in a smokehouse, it turns out to be unusual and tasty. We have brought our improvements to the traditional dish - it turns out very tasty. But for 10-12 kilograms of turkey, you need a large enough smoking cabinet.