Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712893)
pure tonal

I can accept what he's saying as coming from a town and he sounds kinda good while saying it

(also I agree with most of his reads)

On the subject of reads did you ever give one out? I might have missed it

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712888)
people voting charu makes me feel a little better? was thinking of a game where V said when the lynch stagnates it's often because the wolves are in control and have a consensus mislynch

It is not necessarily a sign of wolves in control, but rather a lynch has largely been decided by the game, the FFA lynch has been the end result since the beginning of the day whether scum or not, the only way it could've changed was FFA stepping up, which hasn't happened, at least not yet.

The votes on Charu literally means next to nothing, like FFA already said "I want to lynch Pozzai", I'll have any excuse whatsoever to move my vote to FFA later if I want to, most others have FFA higher than Charu as scum at this point any of those can move anyways.

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
alright I'm on the computer
do people want me to backread and pick out important stuff or do we want interactions

Charu 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712898)
alright I'm on the computer
do people want me to backread and pick out important stuff or do we want interactions

Why pozz

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712899)
Why pozz

This.

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712899)
Why pozz

his read on me sucks and he can do better
it's agenda driven

Charu 02-6-2020 09:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712901)
his read on me sucks and he can do better
it's agenda driven

Bruh

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712901)
his read on me sucks and he can do better
it's agenda driven

this only makes sense from your own perspective....

why does it suck?????

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712897)
It is not necessarily a sign of wolves in control, but rather a lynch has largely been decided by the game, the FFA lynch has been the end result since the beginning of the day whether scum or not, the only way it could've changed was FFA stepping up, which hasn't happened, at least not yet.

The votes on Charu literally means next to nothing, like FFA already said "I want to lynch Pozzai", I'll have any excuse whatsoever to move my vote to FFA later if I want to, most others have FFA higher than Charu as scum at this point any of those can move anyways.

you're right that it's a sign of a lynch having been decided by the game, but often when it's a wolf under fire wolves (at least good ones) will often try to stir the pot. Of course if the wolf is sufficiently outted then this becomes less of a factor which may be what we're seeing here

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
the way the thread is flowing it looks like charu/ffa wagons which I'm not too keen on
I don't think I win that and then charu is an easy mislynch to win, probably
he could be wolf I guess, I don't know that it's likely

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712905)
the way the thread is flowing it looks like charu/ffa wagons which I'm not too keen on
I don't think I win that and then charu is an easy mislynch to win, probably
he could be wolf I guess, I don't know that it's likely

make a case for pozz

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712901)
his read on me sucks and he can do better
it's agenda driven

...You made us wait nearly ONE hour for THIS?! Are you serious right now? Do you have ANYTHING else?

the sun fan 02-6-2020 09:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
AA (1)- ffa
ffa (2)- AA, Charu
Charu (2)- raeko, Pozzai

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712903)
this only makes sense from your own perspective....

why does it suck?????

it was a very capitalistic move from pozzai jumping on charu's point that "I'm ammunition for wolves" or some bullcrap because like
I haven't been mislynched here for quite some time

so charu bringing this up in the first place is suspect (although I think I already mentioned he just doesn't want to lose to a wolf ffa due to perceived skill gap) but pozzai latching onto it and using it to lynch someone "he can't read" is just an attempt at a free mylo imo

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712892)
pozz has your read on me changed at all since your perception of me being more reactive?

Not really, the only things that changed is Quas and you swapping places in my list, and Charu being slightly less town than Shadow to me.

Shadow seems earnest and not at all defensive when confronted which moved him up a bit, Charu has more likely partners than Shadow as well imo, so overall if FFA was immune today, Charu would be my prefered lynch, not because he's in any way super scummy, but rather because his flip would yield the most information to me.

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712907)
...You made us wait nearly ONE hour for THIS?! Are you serious right now? Do you have ANYTHING else?

rofl

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712910)
Not really, the only things that changed is Quas and you swapping places in my list, and Charu being slightly less town than Shadow to me.

Shadow seems earnest and not at all defensive when confronted which moved him up a bit, Charu has more likely partners than Shadow as well imo, so overall if FFA was immune today, Charu would be my prefered lynch, not because he's in any way super scummy, but rather because his flip would yield the most information to me.

ok, I was going to ask what you would do if I supported a charu lynch today but you've answered it

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
hmm, yeah
pozzai
I'm confident enough in this
doesn't mean it's right obviously
but I think it's more right than charu

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712904)
you're right that it's a sign of a lynch having been decided by the game, but often when it's a wolf under fire wolves (at least good ones) will often try to stir the pot. Of course if the wolf is sufficiently outted then this becomes less of a factor which may be what we're seeing here

As said earlier, in the world where FFA is wolf, you weigh out your options early this day, and just realise he's not surviving to endgame, and get ahead of the curve in terms of going for his head.

Sometimes you just gotta sack a player and play the long game, instead of attaching yourself to someone that wont survive through the end.

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread
 
I don't remember if you've said but who do you think are likely partners with charu?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution