Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712621)
looking back I don't see how you can call what shadow did as omgus, dusk is clearly shitposting with his n0 guilty, but shadow uses an actual meta read as basis for voting him

any other reasons for thinking shadow is towny?

with all due respect I don't think dusk's vote was a complete joke
he can totally correct me if he wants but I think that was a genuine wolf read he had
regardless shadowgod felt the same way

Charu 02-6-2020 02:25 PM

Don't know bootleg

Are they a power player?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712625)
he can totally correct me if he wants but I think that was a genuine wolf read he had

dusk comes in, asks who wants to be tunneled

shadow says maybe the person with the highest post count?

dusk says ok and votes shadow

I mean maybe dusk thinks shadow's response to his question is scummy, but I don't really see it

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712624)
I'm a bird, so yee

who's a floof to you

are you caught up?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712626)
Don't know bootleg

Are they a power player?

my favorite memory of quas is when he faked a red peek on someone he knew fairly well, but the individual also knows him fairly well so she knew it was a fake peek and reacted very accordingly and quas gave her a town read

she was red

Charu 02-6-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712628)
who's a floof to you

are you caught up?

I'll tell you when I have better means to type

But no, nothing OUTSTANDING

Pozzai 02-6-2020 02:30 PM

Having read day1 through, the only one I actually somewhat like as town is Aragaki and that's simply because they did a miniscule of inquisionary questioning, that wouldn't be hard to replicate as scum, but it's like... The best from that day imo? =/

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712623)
if you're a wolf I don't think I can actually be right for the right reasons, it'll just be townreading others and POE, so mostly just "if dusk wagon, then arigaki"
I think you're wrong wrt omgus being scummy w/o context, it's towny but easy for wolves to imitate- let's assume shadowgod sucks at lying or something idk he's been a wolf once and I was a spectator and said that he should be hammered for how wolfy he was iirc

I think you have a few posts that I don't necessarily like (such as "oh man I haven't played in 5ever you guys!!") but I also can't really read into them because it's true rofl you haven't been here for a while

what?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712631)
Having read day1 through, the only one I actually somewhat like as town is Aragaki and that's simply because they did a miniscule of inquisionary questioning, that wouldn't be hard to replicate as scum, but it's like... The best from that day imo? =/

Yesssss join Aragaki v gang

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712629)
my favorite memory of quas is when he faked a red peek on someone he knew fairly well, but the individual also knows him fairly well so she knew it was a fake peek and reacted very accordingly and quas gave her a town read

she was red

Youre leaving out the best part of that

It was a n1 track with 4 wolves lmao

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:33 PM

So it was actually incorrect

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712633)
Yesssss join Aragaki v gang

why are you townreading me? I don't remember seeing anything

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:39 PM

I think I'll need like, a readlist/overall thread summary from arigaki before I can real read on them

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712625)

also you didn't answer my question, omgus aside do you have any other reasons for thinking shadow is towny?

shadow was your vote omgus?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712638)
also you didn't answer my question, omgus aside do you have any other reasons for thinking shadow is towny?

shadow was your vote omgus?

well, like I already said, I'm hedging on the thought that if shadowgod is a wolf it would be pretty apparent

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712637)
I think I'll need like, a readlist/overall thread summary from arigaki before I can real read on them

1) BootlegLordQuas - slight town, he's been active which is +1 with this type of activity and has been asking some questions and had a mindmeld with respect to your thoughts on shadowgod omgus, but there's been nothing that screams super town
2) mellon_collie - town - I seem to remember lots of slank and minimal interaction when mellon is a wolf which doesn't seem in line here. we also had mindmelds including the unvote off dusk when the votes piled up which is a good sign.
3) flashflash account - null - your push on dusk was not great, you basically said you had tons of experience with him, that he was definitely a wolf, and didn't say anything about what actually made him a wolf. I see two scenarios: townie who felt really strongly and didn't feel the need to explain himself, or wolf who was looking for the easy push with votes. I don't feel ready to decide yet given how I've mislynched you before
5) ShadoWolfe Pozzai - null - he just started
6) Shadow_God_10 - town - got to interact with him the most, he seems to be thinking about the game a decent amount and trying to solve which a lot of people weren't doing yesterday. I liked his read on dusk and sheeped him accordingly
7) SubaruPoptart Charu - null - he also just started

Pozzai 02-6-2020 02:47 PM

@FFA how's your relations with Raeko, how well are you acquainted outside mafiagames?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712593)
aragakis vote on dusk was bad btw no doubt about that

But for what it's worth I don't think mikey's was any better

why was my vote on dusk bad? I had voted him earlier in the day after talking to shadow, unvoted when wagon hit 3, then revoted when it got close to EOD lmfao

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712639)
well, like I already said, I'm hedging on the thought that if shadowgod is a wolf it would be pretty apparent

what makes shadowgod an obvious wolf? All the meta I've seen on him is he posts stream of consciousness, and sometimes yolos as a wolf

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712641)
@FFA how's your relations with Raeko, how well are you acquainted outside mafiagames?

I don't really interact with people here outside of forum games
the only interaction I remember is when I was hitting 5 posts to be able to post without restrictions and I said I was working on a 5 PM arrangement from animal crossing new leaf with my friends and she was like "woah that's really cool"

and then we never finished doing it