Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615109)
Convince me to be here at eod instead of play ff6 advanced

if you're human you'll be here. It's what you do

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

actually I think this game is locked, lmao
seer has two greens on currently living targets and neither of them get lynched today it seems
if seer dies in night, game is solved
gg wolves??

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615109)
Convince me to be here at eod instead of play ff6 advanced

be here or face the wrath of raeko *makes dragon face @ you with fire*

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615107)
roundbox - town (duh)
charu - town (shc)
ffa - TOWN ALWAYS (both claiming seers have him in their checks)

and tbh based on how people have been handling their roles

freezin (likely seer)
mellonxcollier (likely town as freezin's n0 seer)

this leaves...

haku (unlikely seer)
anti-pearl (zero affiliations)

Someone cares too much about seers.

Charu 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615105)
Go have gay buttsex somewhere else

Who dis directed at?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

also, final fantasy is not a great game series

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

I'm actually serious when I say the game is probably locked

inDheart 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

roundbox (1) - Charu
Anti-Pearl (1) - FreezinIce
FreezinIce (1) - Anti-Pearl
Hakulyte (1) - flashflash account
not voting - mellon_collie, roundbox, Hakulyte

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:28 PM

I'm sticking with my vote on freeze. Baka

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615118)
I'm sticking with my vote on freeze. Baka

I still don't quite understand why you guys don't like each other? care to expand since Freezi ignored me when I asked him?

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615113)
Someone cares too much about seers.

Seer autowins the game in this setup.

Protecting and giving Seer cover should be the most important thing

Which is why I always get heated at ffa casual disregard for Seer cover

And why pearl can die for all I care

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

there are no water fountains near me so I'm eating ice out of the dispenser around the corner

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615120)
there are no water fountains near me so I'm eating ice out of the dispenser around the corner

Deliciously ghetto

Charu 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615108)
no, it was obvious

to everyone
even the people voting for BDS knew he wasn't the seer lol they were just going along with it cause it was the plan

Yet the person that got lynched still died, which means, people were using a fake seer with a fake red check to use as a mechanical means to lynch someone.

Bro, don't give me that shit. Obvious or not, you can't ignore mechanics. When an uncontested seer says they have a red, then god damn they have a red.

I mean, come on, that's TWG basics...

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615115)
also, final fantasy is not a great game series

Fck out of here with that shit

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:30 PM

I actually hate ice, but it's also helping immediately, which is weird

try ice, it's the new water

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615119)
I still don't quite understand why you guys don't like each other? care to expand since Freezi ignored me when I asked him?

I dont not like them, they're just being really pushy and agressive compared to everyone else

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615123)
Yet the person that got lynched still died, which means, people were using a fake seer with a fake red check to use as a mechanical means to lynch someone.

Bro, don't give me that shit. Obvious or not, you can't ignore mechanics. When an uncontested seer says they have a red, then god damn they have a red.

I mean, come on, that's TWG basics...

you get a bit more of a pass than the others (maestro and FA) because you didn't know FA was actually marked N2, but that lynch was still awful for so many reasons

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615126)
I dont not like them, they're just being really pushy and agressive compared to everyone else

and these are traits you consider wolfy? if so, I can see where you're coming from. I do think that Freezi has a particular personality in TWG though which comes across that way regardless of alignment

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615125)
I actually hate ice, but it's also helping immediately, which is weird

try ice, it's the new water

technically it's old water because it's frozen water