Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Ah, I guess Winston Payne adjourned court and created a delay after all.

The story checks.

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:02 PM

I want to vote Ull simply because sunfan wont vote ull for just posting roles.
DBP will show up 20m before EOD
Funny/Force I see as T/W or T/T
haku off the table, feels towny
raeko super light towny, liked the "yeah i thought the same thing" quote, felt natural
YoshL saying "nah this isnt a mindmeld" to sunfan is really towny, so they are off the table

don't really care about anyone else

ulle

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:03 PM

oh, time extension. I'll be back later then.

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:04 PM

I think we will actually have Ulle content because of this extension.

the sun fan 11-22-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4749532)

Due to the server outage, this day of hearings has been extended 24 hours.

Day 0 will now end on 9:00PM on Monday, November 23rd.

ok cya tomorrow then

mellon_collie 11-22-2020 06:05 PM

yayayayay

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:06 PM

Final thoughts for not real EOD, if the time thing didnt happen this feels very much like 2 of the wolves are afk and theres one lone one being like "ugh"

flashflash account 11-22-2020 06:13 PM

mistrial \0/

DaBackpack 11-22-2020 06:13 PM

hi guys I just got home from family weekend, will be tutoring for a few hours, and then I'm set forever

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:21 PM

That ule post came across as pretty townie to me. I feel like she'd be more self-conscious about going that deep into mechanics if she were a wolf (since "focusing too much on mechanics" is a popular wolf tell).

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:35 PM

good, i wasnt going to make eod today

YoshL 11-22-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749542)
That ule post came across as pretty townie to me. I feel like she'd be more self-conscious about going that deep into mechanics if she were a wolf (since "focusing too much on mechanics" is a popular wolf tell).

I'm actually thinking on a little different lines here.

I went back and actually read the post, and the majority of it felt like common sense.

Like for example, the call to let up on any red checks should be pretty common sense given you read the potential blues and reds in the game, there's a lot of them that manipulate checks (assuming we have the alignment check in the game in the first place)

The one good point that was brought up was the final part regarding red miles, because I had forgotten about potential slightly-forced pushes on various players from the red miles role. I think my biggest issue though then becomes, why didn't they apply this to anything said in thread?

Like, thinking about it, i really really don't like how there's for some reason very random traction (no matter how small) on t-force lynch? i get that people aren't married to the idea, but when i said "gut tforce wolf" i wasn't expecting as much discussion around it as actually happened.

Basically, I don't like the mechanics post, because it's comboed with "very simple thoughts about setup", and "not applying mechanics thoughts to things actually happening in game"

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749534)
I want to vote Ull simply because sunfan wont vote ull for just posting roles.

is this a throwaway vote or are u for real

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749545)
is this a throwaway vote or are u for real

100% real

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:41 PM

reading last few pages im suspicious of sunfan, i feel like he gets super ambivalent about lynching people only when he rolls wolf.

i dont feel like digging up the really old games and combing thru them, its more of a gut read

YoshL 11-22-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749523)
I wanna vote Ulleabhara for spending 0 second evaluating anyone tbh.

missed this, but haku has left a p-good impression on me so far tbh

----

also read back, and it was a little less traction on t-force than i remember reading through, sunfan is the only one with a vote on t-force, ffa ok with lynching between t-force/funnygurl, and xiz being chaos(?)

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749547)
100% real

well the reasoning behind that vote is really ???

like is there some link between ulle and sunfan that im missing.

why does sunfans actions towards ulle affect your vote

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:46 PM

yoshi feels p town to me from last few posts

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:47 PM

Well, at same time I was like "would a wolf seriously not talk about anyone on purpose like that" ?

I do remember mislynching a town Ulleabhara that was playing very mechanically as a town replacement in the Animal Crossing game.

So, I'm a bit more reserved on that read than if I would play someone new I never played with before.

It's possible I'm wrong and she had an identical town/wolf play for these things.

I'm betting on seeing more Ulle interactions tomorrow because she said in her entrance that she's busy on weekend.

Tomorrow is monday. Should be fine right ?

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749544)
I'm actually thinking on a little different lines here.

I went back and actually read the post, and the majority of it felt like common sense.

Like for example, the call to let up on any red checks should be pretty common sense given you read the potential blues and reds in the game, there's a lot of them that manipulate checks (assuming we have the alignment check in the game in the first place)

The one good point that was brought up was the final part regarding red miles, because I had forgotten about potential slightly-forced pushes on various players from the red miles role. I think my biggest issue though then becomes, why didn't they apply this to anything said in thread?

Like, thinking about it, i really really don't like how there's for some reason very random traction (no matter how small) on t-force lynch? i get that people aren't married to the idea, but when i said "gut tforce wolf" i wasn't expecting as much discussion around it as actually happened.

Basically, I don't like the mechanics post, because it's comboed with "very simple thoughts about setup", and "not applying mechanics thoughts to things actually happening in game"

Hmm, I see your point. While I still think a wolf would be too self-conscious to make a post like that, I'll keep an eye out to see if her analysis eventually gets applied/incorporated into her reads.