Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

You know, I'm not the only one in this game who can take initiative and try to do things. If you guys want to try to do some play or whatever, I'm all for it.

Xiz 02-24-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410616)
is my feeling

:\

I hope that we are both not thinking the exact same thing in regards to this

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410646)
:\

I hope that we are both not thinking the exact same thing in regards to this

I like to keep people on edge

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:22 PM

but yes I'm sure

Charu 02-24-2016 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410647)
I like to keep people on edge

Do too much and you'll cut yourself. Best keep careful, buddy.

Xiz 02-24-2016 05:25 PM

Would killing charu actually be better here?
We get more from AA and Botchi if so but, it's way... WAY more of a risk imo. Kinda.

(This is directed at YoshL, Haku, and DBP)

Charu 02-24-2016 05:25 PM

So now that backpack has done his little fun, lets review every instance where the name "roundbox" got picked up in this thread since I'm very determined to not have my helphelp read be wrong.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410650)
Would killing charu actually be better here?
We get more from AA and Botchi if so but, it's way... WAY more of a risk imo. Kinda.

(This is directed at YoshL, Haku, and DBP)

I don't think Charu would still be obsessing over his helphelp read if they were both wolves

in fact I'm inclined to believe that Charu is town for wanting to stick to his previous town read

rzr 02-24-2016 05:29 PM

I don't have much well thought out yet but observation: Charu has had a "slip" and so did.. helphelp? Same slip in terms of mentioning unknown data in certainty (i.e. good job medic, only 3 wolves, etc). It's sad I'm turned off from a charu vote because it took traction so fast, I also have him on top of my town list I believe. psure missed some answers from him too on something not sure?

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:30 PM

Going out to dinner for a few hours

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410417)
AA, there's still room for you to heavily change this entire game. It depends on how hard you're willing to try.

I'd love to drop tons of time into this game but school is telling me no

rereading now

rzr 02-24-2016 05:34 PM

@xiz, if I may weigh in here, I can genuinely say I don't perceive the interactions/tone of Charu as scummy, but that is/always has been biased since our scum game together. However, disregarding what meta I think I know on Charu, in general terms, I can very much see the scum points.

To answer the question, however, as far as gauging who between charu/botchiAA is the best kill, I would say
botchi>AA>charu, explanation below:

botchi, though I watched him closely so far, hasn't given any actual reaction - he's my biggest concern in this grouping. AA next because of aforementioned Zenith posts, also because (redundancy) AA's entrance, though I can touch back on that if asked. Finally I put Charu last simply because, unless we're to suppose Charu has either [SKG] as partner or [YoshL] as partner (again assumption) then I can't pin anything data/concrete to Charu - he's void of interaction almost as much as inactives w/ his "character" play.

Let's go from here ay

rzr 02-24-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410655)
I'd love to drop tons of time into this game but school is telling me no

rereading now

When you catch up me amigo, where you standing n suspects and the 3 trains pulled out today, botchi, SKG, and now charu (maybe a haku one I missed).

ALSOALSOALSOALSO let's make clear I responded to Xiz's question to move forward informationally, I have my own suspicions I'm looking forward to posting in a few, but his pairing's are at least something I've explored and can make comment on

rzr 02-24-2016 05:39 PM

hi AA
hi backpack
hi charu
hi botchi
hi dfr
hi haku
hi red
hi skg
hi xiz

like shit let's work some magic here (unless, already mentioned, all scum is ITT and trolling hard as fuck right lately)

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410496)
1. rzr

Been pretty chill for the most part this game. Prodded some basic questions and is going about in his usual playstyle. I say this duder is town for now, but of course he can change on the fly. rzr is really easy to read guys. Just make him mad, and if he goes all out about defending himself and throwing garbage and words, he's probably town.

You're welcome.

2. Red Blaster

Barely posted, have nothing on him. Very mellow and has prodded very little. He's null

4. Vendetta21

Going in his mind and understanding he does indeed have a hectic work schedule, his posts make sense. Even though some of it is not super concise, all of his reads have been pretty much coming from instant reactions and first impressions. He's even changed some reads as the game kept going. He's town here due to my tainted read on Zenith/AA. Though I suppose this can be subject to change, but I don't know if I'll change it.

5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1

I don't think this was a wolf, even after what happened last night. Xel came out pretty strong and was posting in his usual way. V kind of saw that as a wolf lean though, which I think the SK took at heart and just fired. He's town here.

6. Xiz

Has overreacted to some posts that Haku made on Day 1 and has since been forever in my town pile. I don't know if he's starting to suspect me, but I still am reading him town regardless.

7. DaBackPack

When V and Backpack were going back and forth. Backpack got really REALLY heated with V which is primarily why I'm placing him in the town pile. Nothing really much else. Concerning he's agreeing with Haku, but after that heated stuff, I can't see it.

8. Hakulyte

Is being extremely coy and is doing basic defense while crying wolf. There are a plethora of other reasons of reading him town, but this is pretty much what's taking the cake. He's town here despite him claiming he's got me.

9. cedolad

Posted something today surprisingly, hasn't posted since and has only posted the first day in the first phase. Completely and utterly null and I hate you for it.

10. botchi246

I have no idea what your mind is right now, but it screams to me that you're just trying to off me because you saw how I was posting and probably went "Oh shit, Charu is doing shit and looks good, I need to do something!!!" Wolf lean right here, bucko, how's that?

12. reuben_tate

Hasn't said anything and did some pretty sketch stuff at the end of the first phase. Wolf lean.

14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl

I couldn't read Tiloco, but YoshL came in pretty strong and confident imo. First impression town read, but can change probably. Who knows.

15. danceflashrevo

Still kind of awkward, was slight town at the end of the first phase, placed back at null now with me not knowing how to read.

16. helphelp11 Lynched d1

Players are saying he's a wolf and I'm just going "why?" His posts scream extremely basic as if he doesn't know how to form a concise opinion without sticking to hard words posted by other players. That screams to me like a novice TWG player that doesn't know what to do and is human. So... human here.

17. Sinistrosuede

Ben mentioned at the end of the night that this person would post some info this phase. I have yet to see this person in thread and as such is very much null. This is the reason why Ben is wolf lean to me.

18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase

Forever town and I can't say why, sorry.

19. SKG_Scintill

Is town because keeps on trolling and doesn't know how to go about the game. Was very apparent when the second day phase hit and was still acting like he is. Signifies no coaching was done to teach him the game a little better. Human here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410060)
so
although I have one read for you (from what little I've paid attention to this game)

I think charu's town

catching up to present first actually

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410496)

17. Sinistrosuede

Ben mentioned at the end of the night that this person would post some info this phase. I have yet to see this person in thread and as such is very much null. This is the reason why Ben is wolf lean to me.

do you think ben is wolf because he could be defending a partner here?

botchi246 02-24-2016 05:40 PM

oh im here. i would like a detailed explanation as to why some of yall think im a wolf, so i can refute it and explain my actions more clearly through a response.

rzr 02-24-2016 05:40 PM

holy shit just thought of something @ charu

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410506)
So now that I wrote that down.

Botchi

Here we go

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410513)
Charu ill vote you too, cuz you are the only one i got as well

the omgus is real

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410518)
helphelp/AA/botchi/?

Stuff.

:'(