Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 11:25 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

why are you putting effort in someone like me?

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 11:25 AM

I pose no threat
or do I?
hmmmmmmm?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:26 AM

There's only one person who can silence you and it's yourself.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410361)
why are you putting effort in someone like me?

I have no reason to. I'm just pissed that no one else playing the game is online.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:37 AM

DFR, I've read you wrong and I apologize for jumping to conclusions with you. I no longer intend to vote for you and I'm giving you a Town read from now on. I just think you made yourself look silly as a Town, but the more I read you, the more I realize I have no reason to target you. I just sheeped Vendetta and it seems like he derped this game in terms of accurate reading therefore, you're clear for me now.

I'd love to hear about your input about whatever you want. I'll try to respond to it as best as I can.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:39 AM

DBP you're clear as well in case I didn't mention it.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:41 AM

Basically, you're all getting cleared because I'm failing to associate you as wolf partners with the rest of the pack. Your actions make no sense as wolf. I could be wrong, but I'm willing to take the risk.

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 11:44 AM

Okay I'm in the ole lunch break at school.

Thanks I guess. Input right now is haku's a bad lynch. Botchi's only defense is "i'm a bad lynch guys i promiseeee :[" I want him to talk more.

Skg please start helping

botchi246 02-24-2016 11:46 AM

Well charu is still a very light scum lean to me, just cuz that slip. But his townie posts are so overpowering idkkk. Yoshl is a null/town to me. I think most of his posts are null with nothing indicative, but the overall tone is fine with me.

Oh yah and sorry for drunk posts. I really had no idea what i was thinking. Apparently lying down with horsea and unicorns. Which is odd cuz i dont swing that way at all.

botchi246 02-24-2016 11:47 AM

Lol horsea

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 11:47 AM

Haku is town

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:47 AM

Note that by "you're all getting cleared" I refer to DBP/DFR/Scintill only.

botchi246 02-24-2016 11:48 AM

Dammit

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 11:49 AM

Well, most likely, it's hard to tell without flips this game

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 11:50 AM

I think it's too early to say anything about YoshL specifically. I still think tiloco was town the very few posts he made so I guess that'll just transfer over. Is literally the only thing that gives you a scum read of him that slip? Because the fact that he even acknowledges it is very towny, he could've not said anything at all and no one would be the wiser because it doesn't affect any of the other posts in that little stream of consciousness he had.

Charu 02-24-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410374)
Haku is town

Pretty much my read since Day One

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 11:51 AM

Follow-up question. You just mention charu as a scum read, is he your top scum/only scum? If not, who else are you considering?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:57 AM

DFR, I was considering you as scummy at first because of your posting style, but then I realized it's really how you post in general.

tiloco's post are incredibly accurate and well-timed/convenient. They're not as natural as I thought them to be. Vendetta's input confused me when he said that his posts didn't look fabricated to the point that I'm legit starting to reconsider his alignment.

Ironically, I spent the entire Day 1 pocketing him hard and telling everyone how right he is and now I'm starting to realize that it was a bad idea and that I should have just played my own game instead of hiding behind him to do all the Town work.

I'm considering the entire Charu/YoshL/Botchi to be 3 wolves baiting me.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:00 PM

Charu please post a read list and play with me or I'm going to assume terrible terrible things.

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 12:01 PM

That question was meant for botchi but thanks for answering :3

And sure I'll respond, I think that it's really coincidental that 3 wolves would be having a posting party baiting you all at one time lol