Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Xiz 05-13-2014 12:51 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

Braum passive is op.

Razor 05-13-2014 04:19 PM

Braum/Lucian is probably the dirtiest lane ever.

You can literally die at level 1 [and even faster at level 2] if you get Concussive Blows stacked on you.

Braum Q > Lucian AA > Piercing Light > Double AA = stunned

cya bitch

hi19hi19 05-13-2014 10:39 PM

Playing normals with my two buddies, go into lane, doing normal lane Renekton things.

Around when we hit level 8, suddenly their Warwick says, "hi19hi19 from FFR?"
And I was like "yeah" and I felt like a fucking internet celebrity

Turns out their Warwick was Untimely Friction.

Actual game was pretty tame for me. Only death was when I tried too hard to bait their Riven and Nidalee and died for it, but Ryze got both kills afterward and snowballed insanely so #worth.
Also my two buddies were the Elise and Annie and they went bot together and won somehow, idk I think their Thresh was retarded or something.

Razor 05-13-2014 10:45 PM

wheres ur hydra

hi19hi19 05-14-2014 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 4134994)
wheres ur hydra

I probably would have killed Riven more if I had one, yeah.

My thinking in game was that Ryze and Yi were so absurdly fed midgame that they really just needed someone to stand in front of them.
It worked alright.

colt.45 05-14-2014 01:29 AM

Needed new underwear after this.

L.B.D.D 05-14-2014 01:59 AM

i don't get it

are you one of those girls that follow and twweet everrydf pro player tewetet

Tokei 05-14-2014 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt.45 (Post 4135055)
Needed new underwear after this.

please tell me you won

Untimely Friction 05-14-2014 10:55 AM

Dunkd

Edit: Lol nidalee was still going on after I left the lobby hahaxd
She went for a blue without asking so I purposely stole it with smite cause I did still need it, oops jimmies russled

hi19hi19 05-14-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untimely Friction (Post 4135150)
Dunkd

Edit: Lol nidalee was still going on after I left the lobby hahaxd
She went for a blue without asking so I purposely stole it with smite cause I did still need it, oops jimmies russled

The nid stayed after your whole team left and was just blabbering about random shit like how bad u and the thresh were

I told my buddy on Skype to insult FSU, he just wrote something like "rofl no wonder ur shit it's cause you're from Florida State" and the nid fucking blew up, it was hilarious

Definitely lived up to his name

Razor 05-14-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4135058)
i don't get it

are you one of those girls that follow and twweet everrydf pro player tewetet

more like lol i get wet playing with irrelevant people from the league community

Untimely Friction 05-14-2014 03:04 PM

Idk man dunkeys definitely "irrelevant" to any competitive scene but is among, if not IS the most subbed youtuber with a heavy pennance on League(edit: most subbed WITH RELATION TO LoL NOT AL OF YOUTUBE DONT BE DUM), I can only imagine the scope of population he's singlehandedly brought to the game with his unique humour and creative content. I'd say in the business side Dunky is very relevant

The5thMoon 05-14-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 4135237)
more like lol i get wet playing with irrelevant people from the league community

You get wet when you play league with me?!

L.B.D.D 05-14-2014 03:26 PM

dunky is shit

phe0nixblade 05-14-2014 04:44 PM

i like dunky but thats just meeee

phe0nixblade 05-15-2014 09:17 AM

dragon master swain inc. i can feel it in my bones

hi19hi19 05-15-2014 01:00 PM

I can feel it in the massive amount of dragon-related hype they're suddenly putting out

ReikonKeiri 05-15-2014 01:19 PM

would be cool if i hadnt stopped giving a fuck 3 months ago

NFD 05-15-2014 03:57 PM

give me that new lissandra skin now, i want them to release a weird champ that walks like voldo that'd be dope holy shit

L.B.D.D 05-15-2014 05:20 PM

pawns of the ssytem

Tokei 05-16-2014 08:35 AM

Braum is so fun. Can't wait till he's free.

hi19hi19 05-16-2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokei (Post 4136143)
Braum is so broken. Can't wait till he's nerfed.

Oh, I totally agree.

In my opinion they just need to tone down the crazy damage on the passive pop and remove the subsequent bonus magic damage.
As if the long stun isn't enough.

Razor 05-16-2014 01:08 PM

Annie stun is the same scaling as Braum's, so uh.. lol.

And the damage on proc isn't even that great, (76 at level 6, before resists) considering it only detonates every 8 seconds, whereas Leona can consistently keep marking you for the same amount with no cooldown.

Tokei 05-16-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4136149)
Oh, I totally agree.

In my opinion they just need to tone down the crazy damage on the passive pop and remove the subsequent bonus magic damage.
As if the long stun isn't enough.

Touche.

In my opinion, his shield throw thing does way too much damage. I played against a braum jungle on vayne yesterday and braum would just CHEESE me in team fights. His throw thing would do like a fourth of my hp alone :l

[then again I was playing vayne, so it's to be expected]

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 04:35 PM

he's only broken if u dunno how the champion woRks

thats wat everyone said about udyr once Upon A Time......brokenNm

hi19hi19 05-16-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 4136284)
Annie stun is the same scaling as Braum's, so uh.. lol.

And the damage on proc isn't even that great, (76 at level 6, before resists) considering it only detonates every 8 seconds, whereas Leona can consistently keep marking you for the same amount with no cooldown.

I'm not complaining about the stun scaling, what I think needs tuning is the early damage on the passive proc. It's especially stupid in level 1 invades (70 damage) and level 2 all-ins (80 damage). Not sure where you're getting 76 damage at level 6, it deals 60 + (10 × level) damage, so that's 120 damage at level 6.

The difference in early laning is that Annie and other champs with cooldown CC get one shot to land it and then have much lower fighting potential until they build it up again. Braum always has his passive. Additionally, support Annie (and every other support with a potentially multi-target stun) is squishy as hell whereas Bruam is one of the most tanky champions in the game from kit alone (seriously, 20% armor and MR steroid plus flat increases to those stats, along with a 40% damage reduction with up to 66% uptime that has a directional spellshield on the first hit. guy is hard to kill even without any items)

Leona is similarly tanky to Braum (higher flat armor and MR steroid but no DR ability) but she lacks an escape and can only stun one target at a time. Also Leona's passive only hits for 20 damage at level 1 & 2 lol that's 40 on one target and 60 total max in a level 2 fight with EQ skilled up, compared to the 80 single and 160 total from Braum passive. Also Braum's Q alone does equal or more damage to one target than Leona's E AND Q together, depending on how much health you brought on Braum. Basically, early on he does more damage than equivalent CC supports (for comparison, Taric stun does 40 to 80, with 80 basically only being if you use flash and still less than a Braum Q)

Obviously the difference is that you need to auto 3 more times to get Braum passive to pop, so it should be worth more. But I don't think you should just automatically die if you get hit 3 times, which is basically how it is now. Think about it this way: if the 8 to 6 second cooldown on the Braum passive was on Braum himself and not per enemy, he'd still be a good champion.

Braum's win rate has been consistently 53% or higher across all levels of play so I do believe he will be nerfed, if just slightly.
Like I said, I think the area Riot will touch is the damage on the passive pop.
I hope they don't nerf his tankiness or the stun duration, because that's the fun part of Braum for me.

I definitely agree that he is fun, just that his early fighting power is so high. I don't have a huge issue with the champ.

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:07 PM

i ahve not touched league cause of school but i heard game is kinda shite now

Untimely Friction 05-16-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4136385)
i ahve not touched league cause of school but i heard game is kinda shite now

The game's exactly as it was, more aggro to be fair since s2 when I started but I blame reddit. If you're not playing could you stop making such low quality posts here? Thanks.

On topic to my quote though, I've mained caitlyn across over 1000 games, and through s3 moreso into later season 4 I've been finding bot gayer and gayer, braums a struggle unless I get him but I've finally been nudged to try new shit as a result of AIDS AS MOTHERFUCKERING FUCK BOT LANE, as well team play has become much more of a necessity even in soloqueue making the game a much more "appropriate" (if you will) representation of the original goals (Teamwork, 5v5 for fucks sake, as cait I love solo carries but it shouldn't be the be all end all of the game as it WAS in ranked) experience. I'm enjoying the game more and more still and getting better and better still. So I'd say the games solid unless you're a non pro mid-low diamond who's wasting their fucking life playing this to attain something rather than for the fun it's supposed to be, which it is in my opinion in normals from bronze-plat skill levels.

Seriously though L.B.D.D tone up dat post quality pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. I went ham for this response and I wouldnt mind if you contributed with something worth a damn once in a while

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:48 PM

Local Moderator

nobody else gives a fuck so why do you care

u cant expect every post to be Super Quality Theorycraft when it's all the same shit................. do u want me to say "okay caitlyn has 650 range and is a solid safe pick versus shit like braum"

???? or??????????????????????????

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:50 PM

okay here's a quality post for you

Buy Pink Wards They Are GOod

Untimely Friction 05-16-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4136397)
Local Moderator

nobody else gives a fuck so why do you care

u cant expect every post to be Super Quality Theorycraft when it's all the same shit................. do u want me to say "okay caitlyn has 650 range and is a solid safe pick versus shit like braum"

???? or??????????????????????????

I simply made a request and i'm done, the things I said about LoL were irrelevant to that request. moving on without a damn...

Edit: I FUCKING AGREE ABOUT PINK WARDS, In my level the control a pink ward brings is unmeasurable, I 200% agree +1 Liek upvote

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:58 PM

okay cool great discussion thank u

Magicturbo 05-16-2014 07:30 PM

I'm the only one who feels like Braum is underwhelming aren't I?

I play Nami support a lot, and he's honestly so easy to poke down like nothing. Just autoattacks, he can't do much if you dodge his single damaging move. There's a lot more to each situation, but I've had maybe 6 or 7 games now vs Braum support and I don't think I've lost lane yet, even with the silly adcs I get. He really doesn't do anything if he can't land the slow .-.

I don't get it.

colt.45 05-16-2014 08:14 PM

So Im starting to stream finally.
Might be streaming tonight with grzzed if I feel better. I have a bad stomach virus -.-.
I will be giving out a Pulsefire Ezreal Statue from 2013 Worlds (Limited to NA/Canada) at 250 followers and a Razer Naga Mouse at 450 Followers (Limited to NA/Canada). I also will be giving out skin codes and Rp cards every week .
Feel free to follow if you wish! It would mean a lot to me. Im always wanting to play with new people! Im new to streaming so any support would be amazing.
http://www.twitch.tv/thelegendofbella

Thanks <3

Edit: got a new streaming computer.

Razor 05-17-2014 01:24 AM

drunk

lmfoa

L.B.D.D 05-17-2014 01:46 AM

colt u have 30 fucking followers and you have a donations box set up already?

get fucking real come on now

at least try to be a contribution to the league stream base instead of trying to become another moneywhore bitch like kaceytron, coleslaw, and the other 5 billion fucking same generic shit girl stream

Xiz 05-17-2014 02:12 AM

I don't know who hurt you in your life LBDD, but I feel sorry for you.
Just calm down please.

L.B.D.D 05-17-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4136541)
I don't know who hurt you in your life LBDD, but I feel sorry for you.
Just calm down please.

are u one of those sad people who donate to girl streamers who aren't that funny nor talented
cus ur sounding like one right now

Razor 05-17-2014 03:06 AM

who the fuck cares

i've seen white noise silver players with donation boxes and they get like 2 viewers max

L.B.D.D 05-17-2014 03:26 AM

they need every cent i guess

Tyson ultima 05-17-2014 03:27 AM

yeaaa I wouldn't agree with how mad you are getting but I kind of do get the point. A good portion of people who try to get into streaming with the mindset of becoming successful from it will most likely be sorely disappointed. Most of the famous streamers even if they suck at a game make up for it with the personality because of the fact that they actually enjoy what they do.

colt.45 05-17-2014 03:41 AM

God damn I wake up to this.
LBD or w/e your name is, I'm sorry that you don't agree with what I am doing but i really enjoy league and want to share my experience and journey with the world. My goal is diamond 1 and I will get there myself.

I think you attacking me personally was a little odd... Why are you mad?But I'm not like kaceytron at all. Plus kaceytron is a genius actually, you just don't understand what she does is an act. Not real. She's the biggest troll.

Plus my streams will be entertaining and always interactive with the viewers.
I was told to put up a donation box from my manager. I'm streaming to raise money to pay for my health expenses. Please don't tell me I'm talentless when I have proven I am good at video games. =( I was very good at stepmania and ffr and still am.
I know I'm not good at league ( high plat level supporting)but honestly my stream is more about playing league with others and my friends , possibly helping others learn something about support or them helping me get better. I want to make people laugh and have a good time and hang out with me =).
No donations are needed like I said but I am raising it for my health. And besides I'm putting almost all donations to giveaways for others

WolfXhunter 05-17-2014 06:36 AM

LBDD if you have nothing positive to say to anyone, say nothing at all thanks.

MinaciousGrace 05-17-2014 06:38 AM

mad|countermad
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

phe0nixblade 05-17-2014 06:58 AM

im with lbdd here yo cause the reason i like watching streamers like dyrus or phantomlord is because of their personality mostly, same with dunky
but maybe im just biased because every streamer girl i see either sucks or is trying to just use the fact that she has tits for subs

colt.45 05-17-2014 07:10 AM

Not gonna let some salty person stop me.
Oh well I'm not asking anyone to donate to me or follow me , only if you want to. :) And heads up almost every twitch page has a donate button so get over it.

Btw there is a chance I will be streaming with Grzzed and Dunkey. I sometimes play and skype with them.

Tyson ultima 05-17-2014 08:42 AM

its Ji Ahn guys don't fight it just let it be.

Coolboyrulez0 05-17-2014 09:22 AM

lmfao at internet white knights

get dem shields up

xVaLoRx 05-17-2014 10:52 AM

people still play LoL ?

Razor 05-17-2014 05:54 PM

funny how all of my friends got chat restrictions (riot sent out a chat restriction wave to a lot of users yesterday)

and i didnt

probably cause i back up my toxicity by carrying my teams in solo q

hue

lumphoboextreme 05-17-2014 07:16 PM

lol I haven't played this game forever and probably still won't, but there's a lot of mad going around in here. gl with the stream colt

Litodude 05-17-2014 07:19 PM

the only reason anyone would watch a stream is if [ ] you gave informative advice, [ ] are good, [?] entertaining, [x] giveaway free shit for no reason, [x] are a female

i'm not saying don't do it, but let's be real about your clientele and the audience you're trying to reach

edit ji isn't even mad idk why you assume expletives = mad

ur just shitter noobs

colt.45 05-17-2014 09:08 PM

Doesnt matter what audience I reach out to... if only thirsty nerds watch then let it be. That shouldn't define if I should stream or not.

Don't know why people get so butthurt when females stream.

The5thMoon 05-17-2014 10:49 PM

GL with the stream yo.

btw Frost finally won something, so happy T_T

Litodude 05-18-2014 04:50 PM

by far the best part of all stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_oxkzCuiks

Litodude 05-18-2014 06:08 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/painolleh a real stream

ll sephirothll 05-18-2014 10:09 PM

so i made it to bronze V so you guys can AMA now. im legit

Litodude 05-18-2014 10:51 PM

Hey

So yesterday night we played a 5v5 inhouse ARAM from Unranked Level 6 players to D1 elo players. Needless to say, hilarity ensued, much shits were talked, TEAM was nowhere to be found, and I have it all recorded.

http://www.twitch.tv/litodude/b/529897031

I do apologize for the first 5 minutes because Skype was being FUCKING. SHIT. but I eventually figured it out and everyone's voice can be heard.

Playerlist:

Lito
Jesse
jsizzler
becky
icyworld
kady
rob
priest
some black guy
squirticus

Enjoy

Razor 05-19-2014 05:38 AM

decided to hop on my Platinum 5 smurf for a bit (literally Plat 2 MMR with this win-loss count)

absolutely demolished corki/sona lane (and yeah i have 3 accs in low/mid/high plat get fukt)

ReikonKeiri 05-19-2014 09:26 PM

all these ******s trying to get diamond :zzz:. finally accomplished my lifelong league goal

colt.45 05-19-2014 10:19 PM

Lito your shoutcasting was funny hahaha
Thanks for playing last night. (I had no idea you were titty tbh LOL that name is godlike)
You gotta skype with me in some games I think that'd be hella entertaining.

Litodude 05-19-2014 10:51 PM

np glad u enjoyed it :)) add my skype

lumphoboextreme 05-19-2014 11:39 PM

Ya diamond is overrated im prob decayed to gold by now lol

Razor 05-20-2014 01:27 AM

if ur not diemind ur shit

Magicturbo 05-20-2014 01:43 PM

Braum is still not so good idk, he feels like a tanky support version of Poppy sometimes

Frank Munoz 05-20-2014 02:04 PM

His uber slow though that comes straight outa his rad shield and his jumping thing and giant shield and stunning passive though

Doug31 05-20-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 4137541)
if ur not diemind ur shit

Guess all challenger players suck lol.

Anyway, I got a perfect game:

hi19hi19 05-20-2014 05:01 PM

I've had that bug happen before too

"mynoots" is one of my new favorite not-words.

icontrolyourworld 05-20-2014 08:44 PM

how many shields?

Tokei 05-20-2014 09:25 PM

welp, I really enjoyed this game

the highlight of it was stealing drag blindly with a dark binding.

Fantasticone 05-20-2014 09:41 PM

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/cha...us-deathsinger
:shock:

Tokei 05-21-2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasticone (Post 4137910)

bout fukkin time

still looking for my sion/urgot rework tho

edit: beautiful animations

PriestREA 05-21-2014 11:50 PM

the comeback was almost real :c

hi19hi19 05-22-2014 01:16 AM

My friend swears by Galio support.
He carried himself from Bronze 5 to mid-Silver with it.

I finally had the dubious honor to ADC for his Galio support... lane phase was a bit awful. Zero presence.
Manged to not feed and only be 10 CS down despite being heavily zoned, and then midgame turned out alright.
In teamfights, the peels were actually pretty legit. He kept a very fed Yasuo and a moderately fed Riven off me (as Varus) in every fight.

I can see plenty of reasons why Galio is not played competitively (get fucked in laning phase, mana issues, no escape, long cooldowns, etc) but in the chaos of low-ELO solo queue it seems really good. AoE ult champs like Galio and Amumu have a high winrate in lower divisions for a reason, everyone just groups up and wanders around in fights and if you have something to bring order to your team in the fight, you just win every time automatically.

MinaciousGrace 05-22-2014 09:57 AM

is anyone else excited for the possibility that the next lcs split will actually be entertaining rather than something i put on my other monitor, mute because all the casters suck, and then don't pay any attention to

clasko1000 05-22-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4138566)
but in the chaos of low-ELO solo queue it seems really good. AoE ult champs like Galio and Amumu have a high winrate in lower divisions for a reason, everyone just groups up and wanders around in fights and if you have something to bring order to your team in the fight, you just win every time automatically.

I agree with this wholeheartedly

Xiz 05-22-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 4138682)
is anyone else excited for the possibility that the next lcs split will actually be entertaining rather than something i put on my other monitor, mute because all the casters suck, and then don't pay any attention to

It needs to be like the rapid fire c9 vs tsm game. otherwise I will never be as interested again

Razor 05-22-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 4138682)

LMQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm excited just to watch Vasilii and Mor play standard lanes against other teams, they seem so godlike whenever i catch them duo q on stream

i'm also hype for CLG's new line-up and dat Xpecial/Cop lane

also fantasy LCS will make things even more entertaining

hi19hi19 05-22-2014 03:01 PM

EU LCS so far

Sometimes early and midgame are interesting but I've yet to catch a game where a team actually knows how to end the game once they have a like 8k gold advantage.

So many throws and so much wandering around doing nothing for 10 minutes, it's infuriating after watching OGN, or even comparing to how Cloud 9 and CLG were closing games last split.

MinaciousGrace 05-22-2014 03:51 PM

yeaaa i realize now that my statement is inclusive of the eu scene when it shouldn't have been

the eu lcs is... well i think pretty much sums it up