Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 07:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727426)
Idk man I didnít roll the dice

do you think you've done anything that points to your towniness?

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 07:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727414)
why are you getting weird vibes?

I don't know how to insert multiple posts in a response, but I just went through his posts again and these were my takeaways:
-seems to be focusing on really weird stuff. I explained earlier that it felt like focusing on the weird timing of the first posts of a few players felt like a ~move~ to excuse not actively trying to solve the game in D0.
-actually posted about no lynch D0 in post #120ó those who propose no lynch are scum in my book (this is a weaker scum tell, but I didnít want to leave it out)
-is now focusing on the conspiracy that fg and leetic are wolfing together, which is possible but again feels like a weird possibility to focus on
-idk I just get the vibe that haiku is tunneling so hard on weird conspiracies because he doesnít actually need to solve the game and doing so provides enough content to seem towny

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 07:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727428)
do you think you've done anything that points to your towniness?



I donít really know?

Mechanically, probably not

Iím just tryna figure things out in my own little way, trusting Iíll do something right at some point lol

flashflash account 04-27-2020 07:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727425)
I already have my lil 7yo neph staring over my shoulder asking "why are you reading this?" "why aren't you playing Hollow Knight??" LOL

he should know this game is much better

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 07:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727429)
I don't know how to insert multiple posts in a response, but I just went through his posts again and these were my takeaways:
-seems to be focusing on really weird stuff. I explained earlier that it felt like focusing on the weird timing of the first posts of a few players felt like a ~move~ to excuse not actively trying to solve the game in D0.
-actually posted about no lynch D0 in post #120ó those who propose no lynch are scum in my book (this is a weaker scum tell, but I didnít want to leave it out)
-is now focusing on the conspiracy that fg and leetic are wolfing together, which is possible but again feels like a weird possibility to focus on
-idk I just get the vibe that haiku is tunneling so hard on weird conspiracies because he doesnít actually need to solve the game and doing so provides enough content to seem towny

@fg, what are your thoughts on haku right now?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
No lynch D0 was better than psychoangel flipping town.

The leetic/FG scenario is literally how I would have played this game as a wolf.

This is simply things to consider. No lynch has obviously 0 value at this point.

Xiz 04-27-2020 08:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@leetic, why funnygurl for the check

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 08:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727432)
@fg, what are your thoughts on haku right now?

i've been reading the haku tinfoils as town but you're right this could be him as scum too

scum haku's just a scary world no one wants to see

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
alright haku's not a town read for me anymore he's null

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727430)
I donít really know?

Mechanically, probably not

Iím just tryna figure things out in my own little way, trusting Iíll do something right at some point lol

yeah i mean that's fair but also no guarantees that my vote won't be on you come eod

what are the bolth tells: this game i'll learn

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727435)
i've been reading the haku tinfoils as town but you're right this could be him as scum too

scum haku's just a scary world no one wants to see

oh i've also been reading him as town because of his quips with different people in the thread. it looks like he had legit criticisms of other people's plays

but admittedly my haku read was one that hasn't changed since early game which i guess isn't that bad but

flashflash account 04-27-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727433)
No lynch D0 was better than psychoangel flipping town.

I disagree

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
MML/Leetic feels very incompatible because MML did make a case on leetic, pushed there and stayed there until the end.

Makes me feel like W/W is very unlikely because I think that's overkill D0.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 08:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727440)
MML/Leetic feels very incompatible because MML did make a case on leetic, pushed there and stayed there until the end.

Makes me feel like W/W is very unlikely because I think that's overkill D0.

how serious are you about leetic/fg being partners?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727441)
how serious are you about leetic/fg being partners?

Depends on how the game unfold.

Me getting null read here by Funny is sketchy imo.

I'm slowly become the new you where finding my partners doesn't make sense.

I kind of want to solve leetic vs MML here, but I'm not sure if there's better priorities and why.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 08:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Is it not fair to assume that since thereís been no counterclaim, Leetic is legit?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 08:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727443)
Is it not fair to assume that since thereís been no counterclaim, Leetic is legit?

It cannot be proven until we have more claims blablabla.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 08:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727443)
Is it not fair to assume that since thereís been no counterclaim, Leetic is legit?

the setup may not have a 1x cop in it, but that's information that's likely to be known before mylo
the setup having a full cop makes it a little less unlikely, but still possible

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 08:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727445)
the setup may not have a 1x cop in it, but that's information that's likely to be known before mylo
the setup having a full cop makes it a little less unlikely, but still possible

So, how do you know that without knowing the TTT etc. from wolf team ?

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Right, but until we can prove otherwise, we should probably be looking elsewhere, no?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution