Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

hi19hi19 12-4-2013 05:07 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
OGN on pre-season patch

pretty cool

EDIT- ok dont watch SKT S vs NB rofl the suffering of longpanda continues in season 4

Litodude 12-4-2013 07:12 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
hi im nasus nice to meet you

oh you have mana?












that's nice

Razor 12-5-2013 05:54 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
played with my "bot" buddies, vayne/leblanc though, we put that twitch so far into the trash can he was level 1 for about 5 minutes, then afk'd cause every time he came back into lane, he died... must've been embarrassing for his platinum 2 support that he was duo'd with fucking rofl


hi19hi19 12-5-2013 07:30 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
That poor Syndra, clearly beat up the Ryze really hard but all her other lanes fed

rip

Litodude 12-5-2013 07:39 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Oh hey OGN what's up

Oh I see everyone using that blue trinket











Oh wait

Litodude 12-5-2013 07:42 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Lee sin too stronk current meta am so excite

Welcome back taric I missed ur diamonds

hi19hi19 12-5-2013 08:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4037853)
Oh hey OGN what's up

Oh I see everyone using that blue trinket

Callin' it now, after the buffs someone is going to use it and everyone's going to realize like, hey that isn't that bad after all.

Litodude 12-5-2013 09:07 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Hmm... That would be an interesting change to make that closer to clairvoyance. That direct TF need doe

colt.45 12-5-2013 10:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Not sure if anyone saw this:


Litodude 12-6-2013 01:47 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
i didn't think it was anything special >_>

this doe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmJvKx1n8TE ........fuuuuuu

NFD 12-6-2013 02:31 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
yeah a lot of good it did

ReikonKeiri 12-6-2013 03:23 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
both of those videos impress me, but the 2nd one for a different reason

Litodude 12-6-2013 03:28 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NFD (Post 4038462)
yeah a lot of good it did

jungle flash for mid lane flash? yea that was really fuckin good actually this is why you're still silver

ReikonKeiri 12-6-2013 04:33 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
as much as i like making fun of NFD for being bad I can' say that's an amazing trade. id be happier getting my dick in scarra's mouth rather than mids flash personally

colt.45 12-6-2013 05:31 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Just thought these were funny




Razor 12-6-2013 05:34 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4038495)
this is why you're still silver

hahahaha

Litodude 12-6-2013 07:57 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
stream's up

edit- low elo for now, plat+ later

DarkManticoreX2 12-7-2013 12:06 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 


Found this online and found it hilarious. Bahahahaha.

Razor 12-7-2013 12:16 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
holy shit that 1v1 as Vayne mid vs. Riven's Faker

that was godly

Razor 12-7-2013 12:21 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
aka


Magicturbo 12-7-2013 02:29 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
lol that animation with delayed damage

darklordsarumon9 12-7-2013 01:33 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Haven't been able to play a game for a few days now. Everytime I try to load in the League symbol stays on the screen while the loading screen goes black. Then the usual "can not connect" blah blah blah retry. Reinstalling, repairing, running as admin nothing helps :<

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 02:04 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Holy shit Cassiopeia is so fun
Played a few games vs. AI with her then a few games on my smurf and did okay, but I'm kinda scared of playing her against people who know what my Q does and actually try to sidestep it lol

Really crazy mechanical requirement to play her well. Definitely the kind of champ I would enjoy learning and always feel that I could have done something better even if I play well.

M0nkeyz 12-7-2013 02:22 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4037853)
Oh hey OGN what's up

Oh I see everyone using that blue trinket











Oh wait

blue trinket is more of a lategame trinket, the other 2 are miles better early, but fall off later

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 02:31 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
I think what Riot was going for with the Blue Trinket was the ability to say safely check Baron over the wall at 45 minutes with a full build. In s3 if you lost vision control in that area due to enemy oracles, you either had to give it up for fear of a bait or just get your support to go yolo ward it (and occasionally die in the process, hence the snowballing problems with vision control) but now Riot can be like, "hey your mid/top can pick up a blue trinket and check it themselves"

I agree it's pretty weak now, especially in lane, but they are pretty substantially buffing the range and I am hoping it will have cool uses once they do. The whole problem with Clairvoyance was that it was incredibly weak in lane, but the ability to have something useful in lane (free ward/free sweep) and then switch out to a mini-Clairvoyance once laning ends should open up some possibilities.

M0nkeyz 12-7-2013 03:41 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4039153)
I think what Riot was going for with the Blue Trinket was the ability to say safely check Baron over the wall at 45 minutes with a full build. In s3 if you lost vision control in that area due to enemy oracles, you either had to give it up for fear of a bait or just get your support to go yolo ward it (and occasionally die in the process, hence the snowballing problems with vision control) but now Riot can be like, "hey your mid/top can pick up a blue trinket and check it themselves"

I agree it's pretty weak now, especially in lane, but they are pretty substantially buffing the range and I am hoping it will have cool uses once they do. The whole problem with Clairvoyance was that it was incredibly weak in lane, but the ability to have something useful in lane (free ward/free sweep) and then switch out to a mini-Clairvoyance once laning ends should open up some possibilities.

The biggest problem with clairvoyance was the CD I remember when CV had like a 30-40 second cd it was the best spell for support, because you could completely shut down jungler ganks with it. I also think blue trinket should be more like CV in the sense that it should be global, because right now if you have enough game sense you can sort of guess where the enemy is by warding crucial chokepoints so to have a (1500?) range hawkshot isn't that good in higher elo's, might as well get a free ward. However, if it was global you could help out top-/midlane alot. And shut down the jungler completely by having 2 or more blue trinkets.also they should increase the range on red trinket, to offer some counterplay to champs like eve and rengar. Which are extremely OP at the moment.

Tibbers 12-7-2013 08:22 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
rito pls
game was going fine, then at 15 minutes our enitre team dc's or cant move, other team takes adavantage of it and closes gap.

Litodude 12-7-2013 08:46 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0nkeyz (Post 4039197)
The biggest problem with clairvoyance was the CD I remember when CV had like a 30-40 second cd it was the best spell for support, because you could completely shut down jungler ganks with it. I also think blue trinket should be more like CV in the sense that it should be global, because right now if you have enough game sense you can sort of guess where the enemy is by warding crucial chokepoints so to have a (1500?) range hawkshot isn't that good in higher elo's, might as well get a free ward. However, if it was global you could help out top-/midlane alot. And shut down the jungler completely by having 2 or more blue trinkets.also they should increase the range on red trinket, to offer some counterplay to champs like eve and rengar. Which are extremely OP at the moment.

oh look a 40 minute farm 4 carries 1 tank game sounds phun

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 09:36 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4039309)
oh look a 40 minute farm 4 carries 1 tank game sounds phun

wow so season 2

such clg.eu

wow

Litodude 12-7-2013 09:42 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
that was fun to watch


eyeroll

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 09:48 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Already I feel like it's a lot harder to finish games in season 4 thanks to the nerfed inhib respawn and the nerfed super minions, I'd hate for turtling to be so strong again that we to go back to cheering for ward kills days. Especially because now there are fewer ways to even clear wards, ugh.
I want blue trinket to be viable but with a cooldown such that you can't just stack them and call it vision control.

EDIT- Finally got around to watching the most recent OGN and the first thing I notice is Lustboy using the upgraded blue trinket. Didn't make any huge plays with it though, probably not worth. Still cool to see it used at the pro level tho

Litodude 12-7-2013 11:20 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
stream up

Litodude 12-9-2013 12:18 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Stream up

leggo

Litodude 12-9-2013 03:02 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
streaming for a bit

welp +6 lp per game done with smurfing l0l

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tibbers (Post 4039295)
rito pls
game was going fine, then at 15 minutes our enitre team dc's or cant move, other team takes adavantage of it and closes gap.

this happened in my plat3 promo yesterday for the other team; they dc'd for about 2 minutes in the start of the game. shitty way for us to freelo but man i would've gotten wrecked against lee top as ap nid

Litodude 12-10-2013 12:47 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
ok streamin some plat gamez

Tibbers 12-10-2013 06:11 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
lmfao if only i could have gotten this climb during the season

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 06:24 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
j JUSTIN WONG

clasko1000 12-10-2013 06:29 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Ive had much more success as of the last week playing than i did before the season ended. I just failed a promo to gold1 (twice), but ill be there soon.

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 06:31 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
u cen do iT

Tibbers 12-10-2013 06:44 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4041029)
j JUSTIN WONG

Justin "fuck your level 3" Wong

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 06:57 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
i wanna play league but my internet has been like 900 ping for the last month or so

fucK

Litodude 12-10-2013 08:35 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
HahahahahahahhaahhhhH
hah

[A] is playing LOL. DotA2 International winners loll

darklordsarumon9 12-10-2013 09:18 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Trading inhibs at 5 min

ok

hi19hi19 12-10-2013 09:50 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4041096)
HahahahahahahhaahhhhH
hah

[A] is playing LOL. DotA2 International winners loll

You make it sound like the DotA2 team transferred to LoL

I know you're a hater but c'mon, at least report the news correctly.
It's pretty obvious one of the bigger names in e-sports without a LoL team would eventually get one.

That said the Alliance LoL team looks pretty cool. Froggen and friends vs the world

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 10:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
when is n'avi getting a league team

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 10:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
WinWaker = Dendi Face no spaces

darklordsarumon9 12-10-2013 10:05 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4041150)
when is n'avi getting a league team

I would watch this.

Litodude 12-10-2013 10:15 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4041145)
You make it sound like the DotA2 team transferred to LoL

I know you're a hater but c'mon, at least report the news correctly.
It's pretty obvious one of the bigger names in e-sports without a LoL team would eventually get one.

That said the Alliance LoL team looks pretty cool. Froggen and friends vs the world

u know what they say about making assumptions

makes an ass of u n me (but u first)

anyone with a the ability to read names should be able to figure out this LoLteam isnt the same dota2 team, o he must be talkin about the brand name like Fnatic bandwagon to LoL cuz dota2 is too slow*

slow* = in development, user interaction, and gamepace

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 10:24 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
i dont get it

Litodude 12-10-2013 10:30 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
i'm rly fckin high sry

edit- editted

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 10:34 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
o lol

ReikonKeiri 12-11-2013 02:02 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 (Post 4041154)
I would watch this.

no you wouldnt because literally nothing about the team would have anything to do with the na'vi dota2 team besides the name

L.B.D.D 12-11-2013 02:10 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
money breeds talent

ReikonKeiri 12-11-2013 02:27 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
well that's true as long as its not na

L.B.D.D 12-11-2013 02:32 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
rip NA

Litodude 12-11-2013 03:33 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
rip na

choof 12-11-2013 03:49 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
na, rip

L.B.D.D 12-11-2013 04:16 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
p. iran

Tibbers 12-11-2013 12:40 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
how the fuck do you lane against riven as wu, i cant figure this matchup out for the life of me

ReikonKeiri 12-11-2013 01:24 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
you learn characters that beat your mains counters or ban all your counters

also even though though they buffed support hella hard duo queue is still 10x harder to win than solo queue, sry lito

Coolboyrulez0 12-11-2013 02:17 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
ps won 4v5 today on NA with 200 ping lmfao #silverelo (my friend couldnt connect at all, i did vayne solo bot ez money ez life)

Litodude 12-11-2013 05:12 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tibbers (Post 4041536)
how the fuck do you lane against riven as wu, i cant figure this matchup out for the life of me

you build flask+3pot or shield+pot and harass her everytime she comes up for cs before she hits lvl 3 or whenever her valor is down otherwise you're fucked in lane

flask 3 pot = she doesn't have lifesteal and u can poke her down

doran's shield = play like a bitch forever but u survive

when her abilities are on CD post lvl 3 you should have either lifesteal, regen, or tabi to save ur face until you can burst her faster than she can burst you at lvl 5.

mana conservation is important but if u see her go all-in on u with broken wings than feel free to use your invis. if she starts hitting the illusion like an idiot go in and kill her (assuming uhave winions) otherwise back off and pot up and play safe cuz her CDs will be up before ur escape will be

at lvl 6 ur gonna get fucked unless u can bait out her ulti and u can survive

if you get a kill early go ahead and brutalizer, if you're behind get more doransblades but u should def get brutalizer before tiamat because you want more cdr than her to survive
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri (Post 4041583)

also even though though they buffed support hella hard duo queue is still 10x harder to win than solo queue, sry lito

all good; i knew if we didn't end the first game early we were fucked and in both games we lost during picks/bans

SHYV TOO FUCKIN STRONG. #FREELO

Litodude 12-11-2013 05:23 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
So I was playing in a 5v5 with 4 other bronze/silver players and I realized how much knowledge I have, and that you learn so much more by being in the game alongside with your mates.

I'm thinking of starting up a coaching thing, but I don't know the best way to approach this? Make some guides? Put myself on a website? Get anecdotal claim before putting myself out there? I definitely WANT THE D in S4 to give myself some credibility as well. I guess I could start there

M0nkeyz 12-11-2013 09:52 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4041781)
So I was playing in a 5v5 with 4 other bronze/silver players and I realized how much knowledge I have, and that you learn so much more by being in the game alongside with your mates.

I'm thinking of starting up a coaching thing, but I don't know the best way to approach this? Make some guides? Put myself on a website? Get anecdotal claim before putting myself out there? I definitely WANT THE D in S4 to give myself some credibility as well. I guess I could start there

hate to burst your bubble but there are several players that already do this that are high diamond 1/ challenger tier.

So, you could try, but to be frank I think you still need a lot to learn when you aren't diamond yet.

your best bet would be to make a guide and see how people react, once the reception is good you can go from there.

Litodude 12-11-2013 10:08 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
yea that's what i meant about wanting the d it just takes time i don't have and around d3 the lp gain is so small

Litodude 12-11-2013 10:12 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
stream up, finally get to play lee

L.B.D.D 12-11-2013 10:13 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
blind

_Zenith_ 12-11-2013 11:12 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Tmachavelli [30] Silver 1

Razor 12-12-2013 12:57 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
that faker play tho

fuck hes a god

clasko1000 12-12-2013 01:07 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
oh hai razor

Razor 12-12-2013 01:15 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
hi

Razor 12-12-2013 01:30 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
grinding ranked today because i'm trash and would like diamond before s4

Litodude 12-12-2013 10:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
i definitely think that unless tanks get fuckin nerfed (even the 2% hp/5 nerf in 3.15) more people will be looking to get armpen again

ReikonKeiri 12-12-2013 10:13 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 4042535)
i'm trash and would like diamond

the sad truth about s3 league system is how this isnt a weird thing to say at all

Razor 12-13-2013 12:23 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
plat 2 promos baybee

the struggle is real

Litodude 12-13-2013 12:50 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
gl

Magicturbo 12-13-2013 04:11 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
I've been playing Nami mid, it's working

Any recommended early build routes by theory? Lately I've been running an RoA rush. Can't find anything else that gives a similar feel and power spike

Any ideas? (Don't tell me not to play Nami mid (please))

hi19hi19 12-13-2013 05:52 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
lich bane and CDR so you can trade more often

when shushei was going nami mid he went athenes or morellonomicon into lich bane usually

Pseudo Enigma 12-13-2013 07:20 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
nami mid

is that really a thing
wat

DarkZtar 12-13-2013 09:59 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Yeah it is, but you'll get wrecked vs anyone with half a brain cause her scaling is terrible. (Play it if you want, just know that you're investing time into a champ/role combination that is largely suboptimal~)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution