Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   One of our Staff was in an accident (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152760)

T-Force 01-24-2021 01:33 PM

One of our Staff was in an accident

If you frequent the Discord server, you may have seen a series of posts at around 4 PM server time yesterday from TheJayEagle:

Rapta is a valuable member of our staff team working hard to keep this site going and MP a place to play. He's always contributing to discussions that require the full staff and it won't be the same without him.

We have also learned this morning that Rapta made it through his surgery. To quote from the Discord:

Quote:

TheJayEagle Today at 2:47 AM
He told me to have a forum made explaining his situation, about how he now has pipes in his legs and how he is sorry for his soon to be inactivity.

He also wanted to confirm himself that he has indeed pulled through the surgery

And he should be okay

After a few minutes of talking, he said he was going back to sleep for a while and we hung up the call
With that said, Jay has also created a GoFundMe for him, and while we on FFR don't normally require threads asking for donations, given the severity of what has happened, we feel that this is deserving of an exception.

Please keep Rapta in your thoughts, and prayers if that is a part of your beliefs. If you can contribute, that would be incredible.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/helping-r...f+share-flow-1

We're thinking about you, Rapta, and we all hope you pull through.

choof 01-24-2021 01:40 PM

Re: One of our Staff was in an accident

by the power of stepmania he will make it through this

FlynnMac 01-24-2021 01:42 PM

Heard about this last night, that's absolutely terrifying. I'm hoping he gets better <3.

gold stinger 01-24-2021 01:47 PM

Rapta is a major source of income for his family. And, him likely being out of commission for a few months is not only devastating from his position of trying to support where he can, but also a massive emotional and financial toll on him and his family.

Sending well wishes to you Rapta, both you and your family that things can and will heal with time.

Staff will very much likely remain in contact with the few close relatives to Rapta that we have contact with, and provide more information as it becomes available.

noname219 01-24-2021 02:08 PM

Really wishing you a quick recovery and hoping you feel better soon Rapta!

SpaceGorilla 01-24-2021 02:48 PM

rapta if you're reading this once you're back on your feet (or on your crutches or whatever) that sucks what a bummer seriously ily bro

CammyGoesRawr 01-24-2021 02:58 PM

We love you, Rapta <3 i'll be keeping you in my thoughts for your recovery to go as well as possible.

PrawnSkunk 01-24-2021 03:17 PM

You can get through this Rapta :) ❤️

Shadow_God_10 01-24-2021 03:19 PM

Rapta you son of a gun, you better come back. We have many games of poker to play together, my friend.

Wayward Vagabond 01-24-2021 03:50 PM

Oh shit but all things considered him being alive and ok after surgery is great.

XelNya 01-24-2021 03:50 PM

Best of luck mate. Hope the recovery is as seamless as it can be.

DossarLX ODI 01-24-2021 04:31 PM

Best wishes to Rapta, and I hope they can have a fast recovery from this.

Rivaloo 01-24-2021 05:23 PM

Nooo! I'm praying for you Rapta :c

Josemba 01-24-2021 06:00 PM

RAPTOR! What a shit bro, I hope you can stand up as soon as possible.

Great news that you are still alive after that big accident, best of luck bro! We'll be waiting for your replies.

Take care friend!

qrrbrbirbel 01-24-2021 06:14 PM

You can count on full bellies for your parents while you recover, Rapta.

Focus on recovering and know you have friends here to take care of a deserved soul <3

Sky Kitten 01-24-2021 06:59 PM

Rapta, you are one of the nicest, caring individuals we have on staff. Keep on fighting the good fight. We are all rooting for you in your road to recovery. <3

rushyrulz 01-25-2021 10:36 AM

Really sad to hear this, Rapta is one of the most enthusiastic dudes I know and he loves what he does. Hope he recovers quickly so he can get back to doing what he loves.

DaBackpack 01-25-2021 05:55 PM

Our hearts are with you, Rapta

I'm looking forward to chatting with you again :)

T-Force 01-25-2021 07:34 PM

I am pleased to announce that the GFM has surpassed its goal thanks to the contributions of our members here, and especially to the creator of this site himself. Thank you so much everyone!