Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 03-9-2016 07:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4413718)
If I was the serial killer, why would I fake-softclaim the psychic role, when there is a 100% chance of getting myself killed by mafia if they believed me

it literally doesn't even make sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413754)
The same case could be made for me, and (perhaps) charu. Your argument is invalid.

to bring this back, none of you actually claimed any roles

DaBackpack 03-9-2016 07:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
like why would a serial killer even fakeclaim a role period, you have yet to answer that xiz

DaBackpack 03-9-2016 07:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
like jrodd, read how I was trying to cover for Xiz by fakeclaiming, and if you still think that's SK behavior then I don't even know what to tell you

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
im rereading still, i made a lot of posts about it coming down to DBP/xiz, gotta love foreshadowing

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ive already had both people in vote tags but deleted lol

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 08:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
dabackpack

sorrry

DaBackpack 03-9-2016 08:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
.......................................................................

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yea i can never get the SK right, sorry man you played exceptionally well, wish it didnt come down to me making this decision

DaBackpack 03-9-2016 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
you fucking blew it

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 08:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
but ultimately the case for you is level 1 what an SK would do, and for xiz is he made a bunch of weird erratic plays to try and look completely opposite of what the SK would do. in the end i guess i got it wrong

Xiz 03-9-2016 08:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
all i had to do was pretend to be afk today. Got the hint after jrodd said "the one who goes all out is the sk"

oops ;)

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
like i had xiz bolded 3 times in the past 20 mins, it was a coinflip for me

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
no xiz i legitimately considered you were doing that too actually

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i just literally had it at a coinflip because the fkn SK is the worst role to find

thesunfan 03-9-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
the game is over, the Serial Killer has won

Postgame will be up in a bit, it'll be brief but I'll expand more on it later.

Wp

DaBackpack 03-9-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4414805)
all i had to do was pretend to be afk today. Got the hint after jrodd said "the one who goes all out is the sk"

oops ;)

yeah jrodd do me a favor and completely burn this meta with a fucking torch

thesunfan 03-9-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414808)
i just literally had it at a coinflip because the fkn SK is the worst role to find

I think, after seeing the way this game played out, I agree

Xiz 03-9-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You were right. I mean half right, ive been working all day and actually wont be here for when EOD was because I suddenly have a grad school interview in 30 min's but...

Also my strat this game was to kill anyone who I thought was town.

j-rodd123 03-9-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
lol i always get the SK wrong, i dont even care anymore this is literally like the 5th game ive lost to an SK and been alive for the decision

DaBackpack 03-9-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414808)
i just literally had it at a coinflip because the fkn SK is the worst role to find

why didn't you look at my most recent posts >.< fontisian was exactly right


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution