Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492999)
Fuck off, how about a reads list
What kind of gamble is voting an inactive anyway?
Is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?

Nah, it's a continuation of my previous posts about trying to lynch inactives.

@ Pazzaz

You're not convincing at all tbh.

danceflashrevo 11-12-2016 08:45 PM

we readin boys im tilt af but we readin

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493014)

bad post, feel forced etc.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493005)
AA and Zenith found a tell about Aryxi that makes him highly likely to be town. I know his alignment because I'm replacing him.

I can confirm that he's right. I don't think he would go as far as creating fake town tells. That doesn't make him confirmed, but that makes him as the top of my town leans.

That "tell" is that he left under pressure, which is part of Aryxi's town meta as of last game. Except, that isn't alignment-indicative. He could have just as easily left under pressure as wolf as he would under town. You're really trying to clear yourself based on being replaced in, and clearing Zenith for noting that town-Aryxi folds under pressure?

If you are town, that's still not a good reason to clear Zenith.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!

Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

Wait I thought in your timezone getting up early was like 8PM here. It's only 9PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493012)
Loved means you need one more vote than normal to be lynched. (VC-1)

So if insta is at 4, you need 5 votes to get instad. If you're at 3 votes and someone else is at 2, kitb occurs. If you're in kitb with someone else, it's not really kitb and the other person dies.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493014)

Get in here yo

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:03 PM

For me; it's between Pazzaz/ShadoWolfe/Andy-o24.

It could be an orchestrated setup with 2 players too, but I don't want to go there today.

danceflashrevo 11-12-2016 09:03 PM

pg. 56 and still salty :)

_Zenith_ 11-12-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493016)
That "tell" is that he left under pressure, which is part of Aryxi's town meta as of last game. Except, that isn't alignment-indicative. He could have just as easily left under pressure as wolf as he would under town. You're really trying to clear yourself based on being replaced in, and clearing Zenith for noting that town-Aryxi folds under pressure?

You are actually very wrong about the tell. I wouldn't even go as far as to assume what the tell is without an explanation from either of us who know and noticed it.

That was bad from you.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493016)

It's good enough for me. I'm not saying he's "confirmed", just that I'm unlikely to ever vote him this game unless something big happen.

_Zenith_ 11-12-2016 09:07 PM

The tell is the form of which Aryxi defends himself when pressured. He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493018)

It could be an orchestrated setup with 2 players too, but I don't want to go there today.

Why the fuck are you throwing Pazzaz in there? Have you not been keeping up with the thread, Hakulyte?

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4493020)
You are actually very wrong about the tell. I wouldn't even go as far as to assume what the tell is without an explanation from either of us who know and noticed it.

That was bad from you.

Aryxi has never rolled wolf before so he can't have a tell
And Shado basically reported his entire game: "Hey I'm here I'll read oh look pressure byyyyeeee"

Unless you want to convince what you noticed is legit, I'm going to conclude you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Again.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4493022)
The tell is the form of which Aryxi defends himself when pressured. He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned.

Didn't see this.

I'm gonna call that your gut because at best that's what it boils down to.

Again, I don't think he has ever rolled wolf so we don't know if he acts differently, as safe of an assumption as that may seem to you.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:12 PM

A couple things to point out now that I've calmed down a little:

AA's shooter is not necessarily one of the people present in the aftermath of the shot. Literally anyone could've PMed sunfan the action at any time, not necessarily one of the people actively viewing thread at the time that the kill was announced.

I'm not pushing Haku because I think he shot AA, I'm pushing Haku because I think Haku is scum and deserves to be pushed, and AA's killing prompted me to do so because it erased any notion I had of "having time to develop reads". I was content to let Haku prove himself on his own before, but I realized after seeing him in thread that the best way to have him prove shit is to pressure him to do so. Still no response to my latest post to you, Haku. You're not helping yourself here.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:13 PM

ninja'd, nvm

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493023)
Why the fuck are you throwing Pazzaz in there? Have you not been keeping up with the thread, Hakulyte?

Is there anything that proves he's a confirmed town?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493025)
Still no response to my latest post to you, Haku. You're not helping yourself here.

Zenith covers that pretty well.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4493022)

I'm going to go check every turbo he's played in to confirm this right now. Mind pulling up where you and AA referenced this exact tell in this thread? Because I don't recall this occurring.

YoshL 11-12-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493018)

It's not Pazzaz.

I believe his claim is legit, and he said he bussed 2 players, AA, and Charu - 2 townspeople.

I'm worried right now because the current turn of events was dfr getting pressure from AA and MML (i think, still hav en't reread) and AA getting day vig'd.

I want to say the most likely person to do that is dfr at the moment, but it seems so fucking easy.

Quote:

NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies.
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!
if only this reaction wasn't god awful forced feeling, i wouldn't be willing to look at pazz

second suspicion falls to shadowolfe for overreaction:

Quote:

Also, look at everyone. There's 17 players left, and we haven't found a single fucking scum. If you're town, you have to be looking at everyone or you're only helping us lose.
I'm not exactly sure why you're adopting such an alarmist point of view.

17/20 players is about equivalent to 11/13 players, or one day phase of a normal 13 person setup assuming 3 wolves. Like, you seem to be blowing the urgency of the situation out of proportion to make it look like you're in a more desperate haze trying to scumhunt, but all you're really doing is not actually reading people. you've said "if you are town" to multiple players like, telling them to play better but not actually scumhunting at all?

final suspicion is haku.
instant fixation onto "gunsmith" throws up major alarm bells, given that according to the OP, items are on. Noting the other reactions that people gave to AA being day-vig'd, literally the only person that seemed to be primed to think of items was Haku, and I'd daresay that it's surprising given the intelligence of mechanical play and setup understanding he's shown in the past

YoshL 11-12-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492987)
omfg there goes our most active poster.

awesome.

so there's guns in this game?

awesome.

i take that back, shadowolfe immediately jumped into the notion of guns

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493028)
Is there anything that proves he's a confirmed town?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492846)
Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

TL;DR AragakiAyase IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR ME

From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.

Now I know taken at face value it doesn't mean much, but think about it rreeeeaaaallyyy hard and it's very unlikely that Pazz is lying. Give me a scenario where Pazz is lying, wolves still kill Charu for shits and giggles, and someone who was in the dhajddfasfefdf I am trying so fucking hard not to get modkilled for angle shooting right now but seriously put some thought into it: he's really close to being confirmed.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:23 PM

Maybe he's saying the truth, but he's not town aligned?