Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

What up haters

I just got some revisions for my report so I need to go do that

These are some reads I did during dinner:

---

The more I read AA's content the more I'm okay with him. He's my top town read atm.

My opinion on dfr/yoshl hasn't changed after pages 1-20. Towny folk.

Charu's posting got a lot better later on. I'm okay with him as slight town.

Shado is posting solidly, esp. around pages 23-25. Town.

MML's questioning nature seems earnest this game. Town.

Storn hasn't that much this game but nothing really screams scum to me. I definitely liked his rationale for voting Freezin, the apology for the AA interaction didn't seem necessary to me but I think it was genuine. Town lean.

People gave a lot of flak for stinger early on it seems (except DFR) but it wasn't really that bad to me. He picks up again on pg 29 with comments on the game. I'm quite okay with the tone of his posts, appeared earnest, although kind of sheepy.

V had a very short line of posts in pgs35-36 but I liked their content. Isn't that active though, so just null for the moment

Hakulyte looked okay at a glance. He's trying to be active and made some good effort on Freezin in pg 39. Slight town

Thank goodness Xel dropped the Arby's ads. His latter half posts are pretty neutral. I kind of glossed over them honestly which is bad since I had him leaning scum at the beginning, but I think what happened was he stopped "absolute shitposting" quite a bit later than I was expecting. Null

Zenith's posts from 22-24 or whatever are just garbage, but I think they're just someone who is tired of d0 shenanigans. I share some sentiment regarding silly d0 play, but honestly, that's all there really can be at the beginning of the game. "oh this game is doing fine without me" just because a bunch of other people are talking is a poor town perspective. Then you get really aggro against AA starting in post 746 which I didn't really understand. If you're not going to play, swap out. If you're going to wait till d1, just say so. Slight scum lean.

Freezin I dunno, yoshl and storn made some good points against you. Especially the big post around 700 or so where you put a lot of wolf play stereotyping. If you're going to have detailed reads that you don't decide to give because you didn't complete it, just share what you did do. What's the harm? Plus your reactions after getting called out are plain bad. It's not just about your tone. I'm trying to see a case where your posts come from a town, and it's mostly similar to Zenith's position, except that you actually tried and then got flak for it because it wasn't that good. FreezinIce

The thing is I don't really see a situation where both Zenith and Freezin are wolf. But it is a mystery game and people are speculating there can be multiple wolf factions, so I'm more okay with what I think.

Other people: sorry senpai didn't notice you. Rather, senpai decided that he should probably work his report now. Maybe after you guys cull the herd and then, if I'm still around, senpai will come running.

Again, sorry that I can't really play. I'll pop in a bit for EoD

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 08:51 PM

Woops I bolded what I meant to vote. FreezinIce

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 09:04 PM

Mmm
Xels posts just scream that he cbf to play this game and that's wolfy

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492390)
I'm not sure to be offended at your arrogance or your evaluation of my toneread

I would just like to say i misread "toneread" as "forehead"

gold stinger 11-10-2016 09:05 PM

jesus 14 missed posts. I better get reading asap

gold stinger 11-10-2016 09:05 PM

14 missed pages*

TWG Ike 11-10-2016 09:15 PM

storn (1)- Tokzic, Charu
charu (1)- Precarious
xel (3)- roundbox, V, freezin
zenith (1)- Xel
freezin (6)- gold stinger, storn, yoshl, AA, Haku, wine
unvote (3)- freezin, shado, lar

gold stinger 11-10-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492195)
(note that I don't know gold stinger's meta at all and never played with him before)

my meta is that if I post dicks I'm town and if I don't I'm wolf easy peasy lemon dicksies

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:18 PM

i like a greater percentage of people who are voting xel than those that are on freezin right now.

Tokzic 11-10-2016 09:18 PM

Fuck. I tried to catch up but I ended up just skimming the last 6 pages or so. I need to pass out.

I tried to soft-reset my Storn read but my gut just instantly slammed it back into the red after I read another post. Kind of surprised Charu's the only one who openly agrees with me about Storn so far. I liked his points about Storn acting complacent about the wolfread -there's one post back there that straight up had me feeling like I was a baby being rocked in Storn's arms and it just screams red to me. I'll dig it up later if nobody else brings it up, but I'm interested to see if anyone does.

Looks like the most interesting thing I could do with my vote right now is put it on Xel.

Tokzic 11-10-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492421)
Remind me never to use sarcasm again

sorry, i barely slept last night, if there was sarcasm implied i completely missed it ~_~

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492434)
i like a greater percentage of people who are voting xel than those that are on freezin right now.

It's pretty magnificent

How much it hurts my brain.

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:30 PM

I have what three hours?

Fine. I suppose.

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:41 PM

Hey Zenith, glad you could join us.

You might wanna do something.

Not that anyone cares about you this game for some reason I don't comprehend.

Precarious 11-10-2016 09:42 PM

Home now.

I'll read through the thread as quickly as possible, and hopefully should be able to participate at EoD.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 09:42 PM

I know the stereotype of good town play is to never give in and always fight to stay alive, but its pretty demoralizing to see people piling on you using secondhand logic and things that aren't even indicative of scum.

Quote:

Freezin I dunno, yoshl and storn made some good points against you. Especially the big post around 700 or so where you put a lot of wolf play stereotyping. If you're going to have detailed reads that you don't decide to give because you didn't complete it, just share what you did do. What's the harm? Plus your reactions after getting called out are plain bad. It's not just about your tone. I'm trying to see a case where your posts come from a town, and it's mostly similar to Zenith's position, except that you actually tried and then got flak for it because it wasn't that good. FreezinIce
1. What points did they make that you liked so I can destroy them.

2. Holy crap would you lay off condemning me for my freaking intro, it's WIFOM at its finest. "Ohhhhh did he put it there to give the ILLUSION OF CONTRIBUTING?" No, I explained in the paragraph that literally came right before it why I made it.

3. As an aside, I loathe the fact that people think that sloppy play is some kind of scum tell. Your paragon of town play is a myth. It doesn't exist. Wolves play bad, make unwise decisions, yolo, ect. So does town. So what is the deal? What's the point of bringing it up? You can say "Freeze your play is bad you need to step it up or you could be in danger for not helping town." To that I will agree, that is a logical point to make. But when you say "Your play sucks, therefore your scum here let me vote you" I just shake my head.

4. What specifically was scummy about my reaction to getting dogpiled?

5. If it's not about my tone, what is it about? Please enlighten me, don't keep me in the dark ;)

5. Don't fucking compare me to zenith. He has 0 content. Almost 0 interactions. Nothing to show for the time he's spent in this thread except a load of complaining and whining. You can pick apart what I contributed all day and all night, but in the end it will still be more than what zenith has. So that begs the question, do you prefer his "content" over mine? Your vote is telling me yes. How disgusting.

6. In the end I'm just concluding alot of the stuff piled up on me is WIFOM stretches on "typical" scumplay. But when you have nothing else to go on but that and "tone", I'm sure that's infinitely more appealing than just killing an inactive. Now I just think back to MML and his assertion that tone is an "excellent" tool to catch scum d0, and I chuckle. The annoying thing is I can't refute this nonsense without using WIFOM myself, because the premise is flawed to begin with.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 09:44 PM

Tl;Dr I don't fucking care about optimal play and I'm tilted by you nerds

roundbox 11-10-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492440)
Hey Zenith, glad you could join us.

You might wanna do something.

Not that anyone cares about you this game for some reason I don't comprehend.

:roll:

as if the Zenith tunnel helps your case

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492444)
:roll:

as if the Zenith tunnel helps your case

Nothing I say will help my case for you.

People are listening to you because they place you highly in their mind in terms of skill at the game, instead of putting down their blow and thinking for a minute about their blatant hypocrisy.

"Oh his tone's not alignment indicative"

Who the fuck cares about that.

His tone is irrelevant when you think for a minute you ass holes are literally scum reading me, who is playing EXACTLY like Zenith, but you're letting him have a free fucking pass.

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:59 PM

Sigh.