Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:45 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Assume Jessie used the 1-shot mafia cop role on Bolth.
I guess DBP would be able to say he roleblocked Bolth without town knowing if Bolth was a PR or not.

I had a bit of wolf read on Bolth because I thought DBP would roleblock a wolf partner to not have to deal with an hypothetical counterclaim.
I tend to believe that world because wolves didn't really NK PRs until MML.

I'm just wondering if Duskfall is really as clear as he should be.

ShadoWolfe 05-6-2020 04:46 AM

On that note, I'm off for the night. It's nearly 3am and I gotta be up in a few hours.

I'll try to be on when I can thru tomorrow, but it's gonna be an intense day so don't expect too much of me.

g'night

ShadoWolfe 05-6-2020 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730037)
Assume Jessie used the 1-shot mafia cop role on Bolth.
I guess DBP would be able to say he roleblocked Bolth without town knowing if Bolth was a PR or not.

I had a bit of wolf read on Bolth because I thought DBP would roleblock a wolf partner to not have to deal with an hypothetical counterclaim.
I tend to believe that world because wolves didn't really NK PRs until MML.

I'm just wondering if Duskfall is really as clear as he should be.

"I thought DBP would roleblock a wolf partner to not have to deal with an hypothetical counterclaim."

Can you explain this thought in some depth for me please?
anytime is ok. I'm going to bed now so I won't see your response til later (prolly lol) anyway. thanks

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:49 AM

I've been probably wrong in every possible way in this game. It's kinda funny.

g'night

It's almost 6 am here too. rip.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730039)
"I thought DBP would roleblock a wolf partner to not have to deal with an hypothetical counterclaim."

Can you explain this thought in some depth for me please?
anytime is ok. I'm going to bed now so I won't see your response til later (prolly lol) anyway. thanks

Well, DBP said he didn't roleblock anything N1, blocked Bolth N2 and Dusk N3 right ?

If Bolth was a town PR and his action succeed N2 that could have been a problem.

You could probably be like; "but Haku, he's probably wolf roleblocker, he could have roleblocked Bolth".

The thing is; if MML roleblocked DBP while he was roleblocking town PR Bolth then he could technically get caught.

That's mega unlikely, but why take a risk when there's a 100% safe scenario.

I'm not saying stake the entire game on that theory, but it's a thought.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 05:01 AM

It's like a reverse problem.

A wolf needs to find a VT to fake a roleblock on them because the VT doesn't get informed that they are roleblocked.

It's a way to recycle the 1-shot ability if it fails.

I think that slightly up the odds of Bolth being town, but not by much because DBP could just yolo roleblock wolf partner.

I just feel like wolves don't like faking night actions on partners when they're at risk of dying earlier.

ShadoWolfe 05-6-2020 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730041)
Well, DBP said he didn't roleblock anything N1, blocked Bolth N2 and Dusk N3 right ?

If Bolth was a town PR and his action succeed N2 that could have been a problem.

You could probably be like; "but Haku, he's probably wolf roleblocker, he could have roleblocked Bolth".

The thing is; if MML roleblocked DBP while he was roleblocking town PR Bolth then he could technically get caught.

That's mega unlikely, but why take a risk when there's a 100% safe scenario.

I'm not saying stake the entire game on that theory, but it's a thought.

I think the premise makes sense but everything else is wrong 'cause I'm like 99% sure DBP said he blocked FFA N2

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 05:11 AM

Fine, I'll go sleep..

/facepalm

ShadoWolfe 05-6-2020 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730044)
Fine, I'll go sleep..

/facepalm

Same tbh
Goodnight

Duskfall 05-6-2020 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730032)
Dusk I just wanna say from now if the beef with DBP was invented and y'all end up being partners, then major props to you both on the grade A plan & execution

it was not!

Duskfall 05-6-2020 05:32 AM

LOL people really considering me wolf with dbp

Makilaz 05-6-2020 09:44 AM

bolth mannn has been replaced by fatfuck42

day continues as normal

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 10:02 AM

Hey gang

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 10:04 AM

Since this game is close in length to the AC game and that one took me two full days to reread, I'm gonna be realistic and only read the EODs here. Then if any important conversations come up in the process I'll go and read those too.

Duskfall 05-6-2020 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730056)
Since this game is close in length to the AC game and that one took me two full days to reread, I'm gonna be realistic and only read the EODs here. Then if any important conversations come up in the process I'll go and read those too.

I don't think it is possible for you to not get lynched at this point, honestly you are going to f3 guarenteed as guiltiest player with the only other mafia player being outted.

There is not really a play you can make to not get lynched anymore, at least in me eyes. Getting subbed in at this point is a major feelsbad but I do think your slot is kind of screwed so just heads up

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730062)
I don't think it is possible for you to not get lynched at this point, honestly you are going to f3 guarenteed as guiltiest player with the only other mafia player being outted.

There is not really a play you can make to not get lynched anymore, at least in me eyes. Getting subbed in at this point is a major feelsbad but I do think your slot is kind of screwed so just heads up

Oh shit, who's the outed mafia player? And how come my slot is screwed?

Duskfall 05-6-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730064)
Oh shit, who's the outed mafia player? And how come my slot is screwed?

Dbp is outted because his claim of blocker is proven impossible in our setup

You voted yesterday in mylo on me, with the two other scum and no town on town, while the rest of the players vote mafia

Also your slot has been the most wildly scumread all game of the slots in poe even before dbp and jessie were proven mafia

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730065)

You voted yesterday in mylo on me, with the two other scum and no town on town, while the rest of the players vote mafia

Also your slot has been the most wildly scumread all game of the slots in poe even before dbp and jessie were proven mafia

Sounds like I've got my work cut out for me, lol.

What was MML's block history? All I remember is he said he blocked haku, and that was the night nothing happened. What ended up happening there? And what did dap say his block history was?

And as far as the jessie vote goes, a wolf absolutely bussed there.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 01:00 PM

I read the EODs, now I'm gonna check the voting history and such to see which dap/jessie/X combo makes the most sense.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 01:56 PM

How have MML, leetic, and shado read haku throughout the game? And how has haku read dusk and dap?

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 02:23 PM

Do dusk and dap know each other? As in, do they have a history of playing TWG together, or are they friendly outside of TWG?

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 02:33 PM

I thought Duskfall/DBP were W/T, but I had Duskfall paired with MML in that context.

The problem is that MML flipped town and the setup doesn't work without DBP being a wolf.

It would assume the game has a SK and there's been no trace of them up to now.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 02:37 PM

Basically, Duskfall/DBP thunderdome each others last phase and town decided to lynch outside of that which ended up on Jessie.

Jessie's flip + MML's flip outed DBP.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 02:38 PM

So, I guess this game is going toward DBP -> no lynch(F4) -> F3.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730072)
How have MML, leetic, and shado read haku throughout the game? And how has haku read dusk and dap?

I think everyone town read me during like 95% of the game and the 5% being probably me creeping them out with hypothetical theories involving them.

..or I have bad memory.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 02:49 PM

It's interesting to note that no kill really did happen 2 nights ago.

I can see the thematic on trying to go for that.

Pretty cool stuff.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 02:50 PM

So, I guess my main suspect is back to Bolth/Fatfuck42 over the interest on me with that.

yey

ShadoWolfe 05-6-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730076)
Do dusk and dap know each other? As in, do they have a history of playing TWG together, or are they friendly outside of TWG?

Why do you ask?

They played together (on opposing teams iirc) in the Mafia World Champs on MU, which is frankly my biggest cause of tinfoil.
If you read last EoD with the assumption they're partners, then certain things (two specific posts I remember) make more sense than if they aren't. The reason I always tend to dismiss this though is that it's a huge stretch to believe that two power wolves threw away their shot at a game winning mislynch to stage a thunder dome during Mylo. What would the intent be? To clear dbp when dusk flipped? Way too risky. Unless they did it specifically knowing Jessie would flip and the flip would then clear dusk. But that flip was beyond their control, so it's really hard to believe in a world like that

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730087)
Why do you ask?

They played together (on opposing teams iirc) in the Mafia World Champs on MU, which is frankly my biggest cause of tinfoil.
If you read last EoD with the assumption they're partners, then certain things (two specific posts I remember) make more sense than if they aren't. The reason I always tend to dismiss this though is that it's a huge stretch to believe that two power wolves threw away their shot at a game winning mislynch to stage a thunder dome during Mylo. What would the intent be? To clear dbp when dusk flipped? Way too risky. Unless they did it specifically knowing Jessie would flip and the flip would then clear dusk. But that flip was beyond their control, so it's really hard to believe in a world like that

It makes sense if the goal is MML's block on me + the no kill.

ShadoWolfe 05-6-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730088)
It makes sense if the goal is MML's block on me + the no kill.

Huh?
That happened the previous phase. How would it be their goal of thunder doming yesterday?

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 03:43 PM

I guess Dusk being the hammer in a Dusk/Jessie wagon is super awkward for hypothesizing about Dusk being W.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729972)
Dbp's claim is impossible in a setup with mafia 1 shot roleblock

Also the whole scum team just outted voting me yesterday p sure

That's either the game or the plan to make town lose pmuch.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 03:52 PM

I'm literally rereading the thread to check Duskfall's equity with DBP.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726259)
duskfall is town

saying it now for the post-game

[tinfoil]

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730087)
Why do you ask?

I ask because a wolf vs wolf thunderdome is more likely to happen when it's two players who are friendly with each other and enthusiastic about the game. Dap is the type of player to pull off those sorts of stunts (like his fake save-a-partner CFD in the one champs game), but I wasn't sure if dusk is too.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:21 PM

I feel like DBP would be the type of player to account for posterity and what happens next if something fails.

Bolth might just be too easy.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726510)
I think the towniest player is dbp followed by dusk followed by bolth

[meme]

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726552)
I won’t be able to successfully explain it to you, especially if your mindset is “game halted until I figure out why xiz/uli/psycho all entered the thread by chance near the same time”

No offense to you but I just don’t care enough to defend against that argument, it’s so unimportant that it should never be a read, and I already know I can’t convince you otherwise so I’m not bothering.

That kinds of hurt to reread at this point while looking up for Dusk, but I guess it's partly my fault for not being more cooperative.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726836)
Do I get Xiz lynched over him saying 3 letters when 1 shot vigi contains 1 number.

I apologize for the passive aggressive garbage post here.

I think it's my worst post all game and I was concerned about getting dunked over a chaos play.

Not really game relevant tho.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 04:53 PM

I've tried to dissect yesterday's EOD, and ultimately dusk being the last wolf is the only option that makes sense.

MML and leetic started the jessie wagon, and at that point it was dap and bolth on jessie and dusk on dap. Then these happen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729894)
jessiebessie

@MML fingers crossed bud

MML and leetic are both on this, If you're town, come consolidate the wagon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4729897)
Vote Count:
5/4 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

jessiebessie [3]
MixMasterLar, leetic, ShadoWolfe

Duskfall [2]
DaBackpack, Bolth mannn

DaBackpack [1]
Duskfall

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729900)
Wait- no. That might work.

Jessie

Unless wolf haku miscalculated here, I think this goes to show he's town. As a wolf, he would've put his partner at 4 with his vote. Jessie self pres's to make it 4v3, and dusk obviously isn't going to put himself into a KITB, so haku's pretty much hammering jessie at this point.

The only big brain play I could imagine is if haku knows either mml, leetic, or shado are sketched out by him to the point that him voting there would make them switch over to dusk, hence why I asked how others were reading him. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Also, in my experience playing with haku, he seems like more of a no nonsense type of player, so I don't think he'd hammer a wolf partner when the victory was right there.

As for shado, he's the one who set the jessie wagon as the frontrunner, and I'm also reading his tone as pure. Him explaining his mindset to haku this phase, going through each step of his read on dap, both makes sense as well as sounds legit, as does his response to me about dusk. His mind seems to be more open to possibilities (entertaining the tinfoil, etc) compared to dusk, who responded to me today like everything was already set in stone and that's that on that. I think shado's approach is the townier one.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 04:54 PM

Beyond that, dusk comes out looking the worst following the EOD. He pushed super super hard to have the vote between him and dap and no one else, and he admittedly defended jessie up until the end:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729884)
there is no safe play its mylo

there is only a "oh no jessie didnt post at all its a shame we couldnt read them" play

Am i kinda soft defending jessie now btw? yes

because dbp is just clearly a better lyncha nd jessie is a counter wagon to the 1v1 with scum in it who is just obviously dbp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729887)
Tbf this is probably my fault for not playing earlier, I do think when town really needed me today though I have stepped up and done my best, I have handed you a wolf on a plate all you have to do is put the final bullet in it

Please lynch dbp here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729890)
Why are people voting outside the 1v1 vote dbp fml

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729898)
Leetic vote in the cross, there is scum in me and dbp

You don't have a confident read on jessie, even if they are scum it is p much a coinflip no one can actually read this is a policy lynch

In the 1v1 you can weigh up your options better and know one of us is scum, and that if you can read one of us correctly you can hit through, by either finding me as town or finding dbp as scum

He didn't vote jessie until the last minute or two of EOD either, despite himself being the counterwagon. There was a reluctance despite having to self-pres.

He's also fairly defensive when it comes to bussing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729864)
Bussing is just bad play always though?

Shado called him out for this one too, I remember.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730046)
it was not!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730047)
LOL people really considering me wolf with dbp

This is probably one of the craziest reads I've ever given, but based on the shitty FFR forum search, this is the only post in the game where dusk used an exclamation mark, and it was to defend against the possibility that he and dap are bussing each other. Obviously that's a defense he feels very strongly about. He even followed that up with a double post trying to make the idea seem laughable

Then, like I said before, when I show up today he tries to control the narrative and make it seem like me getting lynched is a forgone conclusion:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730062)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730065)

Basically, I think dap and dusk, two very strong players (as evidenced by their appearance in the champs game), had a solid wolf game going (seemed like they were going to get a clean sweep at one point) and decided to swag out. They went for the thunderdome because the stakes weren't that high and it was a good opportunity to have that kind of fun. Xiz did his stuff, FFA did his fakeclaim, so there's precedence for swagging out and doing crazy shit already in this game. Why not go for it?

I remember one game where V and I were both wolves and we agreed to thunderdome each other, a very calculated tunnel from start to finish, and when he ended up getting lynched, I looked super super good and ended up coasting us to a win. It was also really fun too, lol.

So, all in all, based on last EOD and the types of players that everyone left is, dusk is the most likely wolf candidate.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 04:54 PM

I honestly think that exclamation mark is the smoking gun, lmao

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730109)
I honestly think that exclamation mark is the smoking gun, lmao

Yeah, there's a funny correlation with that.

This game we had Jessie doing it.

Turbo had T-Force doing it.

It would be funny if this becomes part of meta.

DaBackpack 05-6-2020 05:12 PM

one post

two post

red post

blue post

DaBackpack 05-6-2020 05:14 PM

hey plop they announced making a Muv-Luv Alternative anime the other day!

and "The Day After" is coming to Steam!! I read the first two parts of TDA in English and I think it has the potential to reach the same heights as MLA

Duskfall 05-6-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4730118)

and "The Day After" is coming to Steam!! I read the first two parts of TDA in English and I think it has the potential to reach the same heights as MLA

Tell your partner i am a bad push

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730112)
Yeah, there's a funny correlation with that.

This game we had Jessie doing it.

Turbo had T-Force doing it.

It would be funny if this becomes part of meta.

lol, I didn't pick up on jessie doing it too.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4730118)

Wow! I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic about the adaptation, but if they can pull it off and make it on par with the VN...my god, that'd be so incredible. It's been a long time coming. Hopefully Extra is included in the adaptation. I don't think the story has as much of an impact without it. And I've heard good things about TDA too. I'd love to finally read Schwarzesmarken as well.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730119)
Tell your partner i am a bad push

You don't wanna address what I said?

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 05:48 PM

I made it to page 59.

I'm hungry now. brb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727217)

DaBackpack 05-6-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730121)
Wow! I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic about the adaptation, but if they can pull it off and make it on par with the VN...my god, that'd be so incredible. It's been a long time coming. Hopefully Extra is included in the adaptation. I don't think the story has as much of an impact without it. And I've heard good things about TDA too. I'd love to finally read Schwarzesmarken as well.

My faith in VN adaptations was shattered after the YU-NO anime this last summer. It wasn't Tsukihime-bad, just a mediocre 7/10. They didn't even adapt the game BGM which is feels like a complete waste. MLA should be way more straightforward though, given that it is mostly kinetic in structure. They didn't announce a studio or director yet, but I really hope it's not the staff that did Total Eclipse or Schwarzesmarken. Madhouse would be absolutely perfect for this IMO.

I just want to see Marimo again

DaBackpack 05-6-2020 06:02 PM

I'd hate to be the one to say that White Fox, ufotable, and KyoAni are the only studios capable of adapting VNs... but here we are...

KyoAni would never touch Muv-Luv, they were too busy wasting their time with shitty light-novels to even adapt Key's Little Busters!, which is a goddamn literary masterpiece

ufotable would be interesting, highly doubt they would branch out like this though. I don't know about White Fox either... if they used Steins;Gate's director though this adaptation could be one of the best anime ever made. Steins;Gate had incredible direction that really accentuated Okabe's descent into despair over time--- this specific thing is what an anime Muv-Luv needs, given how much of the excellence of the VN revolves around Takeru's rapid mental deterioration and trial-by-fire character growth. But we'll see... as long as it's not fucking studio feel or 8-bit

if it's A1 Pictures I'm going to hang myself

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:09 PM

I have seen YU-NO.
I have seen Stein's Gate up to 0 stuff.
The above statements are pretty truthful to the real situation.

I don’t see myself voting for him this phase.

I hope more VNs get the anime adaptation they deserve in the near future too.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4730124)
My faith in VN adaptations was shattered after the YU-NO anime this last summer. It wasn't Tsukihime-bad, just a mediocre 7/10. They didn't even adapt the game BGM which is feels like a complete waste. MLA should be way more straightforward though, given that it is mostly kinetic in structure. They didn't announce a studio or director yet, but I really hope it's not the staff that did Total Eclipse or Schwarzesmarken. Madhouse would be absolutely perfect for this IMO.

I just want to see Marimo again

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4730125)
I'd hate to be the one to say that White Fox, ufotable, and KyoAni are the only studios capable of adapting VNs... but here we are...

KyoAni would never touch Muv-Luv, they were too busy wasting their time with shitty light-novels to even adapt Key's Little Busters!, which is a goddamn literary masterpiece

ufotable would be interesting, highly doubt they would branch out like this though. I don't know about White Fox either... if they used Steins;Gate's director though this adaptation could be one of the best anime ever made. Steins;Gate had incredible direction that really accentuated Okabe's descent into despair over time--- this specific thing is what an anime Muv-Luv needs, given how much of the excellence of the VN revolves around Takeru's rapid mental deterioration and trial-by-fire character growth. But we'll see... as long as it's not fucking studio feel or 8-bit

if it's A1 Pictures I'm going to hang myself

Shame to hear about the Yu-no adaptation. The grandfather of so many modern VNs needs to be adapted with respect and reverence. I figured it wasn't gonna be the best when I saw it's only 26 eps. Really really hope that's not how the MLA adaptation goes. 26 eps for just Alternative is doable but not ideal at all. It needs that length for it to feel like the epic it is. It's like Dies Irae, a game with a script as long as the bible in terms of word count, getting a 17 ep adaptation.

ufotable could definitely pull it off, but have they done anything outside of F/SN recently? It'd be hard for them to give up on such a guaranteed money maker of a series. But yeah, either them or Madhouse would be my picks too.

Honestly, though? I'd bet money on it being JC Staff...

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730126)
I have seen YU-NO.
I have seen Stein's Gate up to 0 stuff.
The above statements are pretty truthful to the real situation.

I don’t see myself voting for him this phase.

I hope more VNs get the anime adaptation they deserve in the near future too.

You and me both! I understand they're challenging and costly to properly adapt, but a lot of the ones that have been have gone on to be all-time classics.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:20 PM

I want an anon game where every player is an anime studio.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:24 PM

I think Duskfall voted DBP at the beginning of this phase.

I know I voted -> unvoted because DBP can self-vote.

EoD is in like 30-35 min.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730128)
You and me both! I understand they're challenging and costly to properly adapt, but a lot of the ones that have been have gone on to be all-time classics.

I feel intimidated suddenly.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730131)
I think Duskfall voted DBP at the beginning of this phase.

I know I voted -> unvoted because DBP can self-vote.

EoD is in like 30-35 min.

I'm worried leetic isn't going to make the 5 post min.

Makilaz 05-6-2020 06:29 PM

Vote Count:
5/6 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

DaBackpack [1]
Duskfall

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730133)
I'm worried leetic isn't going to make the 5 post min.

Well, I still see FreezinIce in the replacements.

tbh, I'm surprised you got here before him.

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730132)
I feel intimidated suddenly.

Hey now, I'm no stranger to exclamation marks. Remember my early Julian game?

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730136)
Hey now, I'm no stranger to exclamation marks. Remember my early Julian game?

You don't need to be a wolf to be intimidating ~

(in b4 tilde meta)

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 06:33 PM

Haku, what do you think about my case against dusk?

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727394)
I'm reading now
well, skimming more like 'cause every time I try to *read* everything it ends up taking way too long
taking notes while I go

don't have much so far but:
weird vibes off duskfall's repeated "i'm a wolf" jokes in the beginning. went a bit farther like he didn't know where to stop / got uncomfortable and felt going farther was better
leetic called out ull for a "typical scum intro" but then did the same exact thing himself
this bolth person seems genuine. yo @bolth you got much experience playing maf?
ull seems hella fun. it sucks she left. sorry I'm prolly not as fun guys

since I'm posting all this rn instead of later, I might as well add that FFA seems aight so far

also since we're talking @Haku
why do you think Xel died? I haven't gotten close to EoD yet but he seemed to be having fun and he's not exactly a priority NK. what happened there?

Seems like early game Shado supports town Bolth/wolf Dusk.

:thinking:

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730139)
Haku, what do you think about my case against dusk?

It's looking good for you.

I'm very curious how Duskfall will react to it.

Duskfall 05-6-2020 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730122)
You don't wanna address what I said?

not really im obv town

Duskfall 05-6-2020 06:37 PM

I genuinely am not willing to react to anyone trying to say i am dbp's partner lmao

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:42 PM

Are we like waiting last minute in hope leetic post 4 more times ?

fatfuck42 05-6-2020 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730143)
I genuinely am not willing to react to anyone trying to say i am dbp's partner lmao

I really wish you would. I think I'm right, of course, but if it turns out I'm not then I won't be able to figure that out and get myself on the right track unless we can engage and hash it out.

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727469)
Gonna park my vote on dbp for now

I'll be on a bit later tonight and I'll definitely be back at least an hour before EoD, but its almost sleeping time in Australia.

Really want to see more from shadow and dusk as well.

Cool stuff in the FFA fake red check phase.

DaBackpack 05-6-2020 06:50 PM

remember gamers

steins;gate and clannad after story came from VNs and are 2 of the most acclaimed anime ever made

please treat these games with more respect when adapting them

leetic 05-6-2020 06:52 PM

DBP

DaBackpack 05-6-2020 06:53 PM

The House in Fata Morgana needs an adaptation ASAP as possible, somebody make it happen

Hakulyte 05-6-2020 06:53 PM

leetic. Spam 3 more posts please for the 5 posts requirement.

leetic 05-6-2020 06:53 PM

To stay in

leetic 05-6-2020 06:54 PM

I will post