Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

leetic 05-3-2020 12:35 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Yeah, Dusk was the only one to stay on. Bolth and Haku were like "I don't want anything to do with this"

leetic 05-3-2020 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729326)
Nah

Why did you vote DBP after Mikey "outed" him and after Haku also voted, and why did you leave just as quickly?

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729242)
Ullea/Wolfe: I have struggled to read this slot all game. Ullea was a straight null for me, their points made a lot of sense but also Leetic’s catch on Ullea’s post also made a lot of sense. Wolfe has come in strong and been saying a lot of things that make sense, and seems to have put effort in solving. I was quite skeptical of how quick he was to sheep Dusks read on me, and this phase has given me the impression again that he is following people (Leetic, this time) rather than coming out with his own thoughts.

I feel like he's been saying what he thinks in general honestly.

Following leetic is just the natural thing to do at this juncture.

Bolth mannn 05-3-2020 12:37 AM

I literally answered this question just before when haku asked

Bolth mannn 05-3-2020 12:38 AM

@leetic

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:39 AM

Pretty sure Bolth had the same reflex as me here.

"I don't want to insta at the beginning of the phase without others having a chance to talk etc."

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:40 AM

I feel like this game is going to be about solving Bolth vs ShadoWolfe while Duskfall/Jessie goes rip.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:44 AM

I secretly want to town read Bolth over having a similar game as me, but idk if Bolth having a similar game is a good thing or not for Bolth.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728032)
DBP

Keep this post in mind, Dusk is definitely going to have to answer to this.

Bolth at least was the first to unvote, a little before Mikey had pointed out that they were at L-1, so that's something.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728024)
Dusk is 100% town Bolth.

You die 50 times before him.

And Haku, you need to answer to this.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:49 AM

Dusk even posted after it was at L-1 and didn't unvote. Scummy AF.

There was a second time DBP got to L-1 but no wolf finished him off. Maybe I should look into that.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728067)
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack, Hakulyte, Bolth mannn, ShadoWolfe, jesse, ffa

ffa and leetic cop claimed, why leetic is alive is a big ?? for me though

so mml dbp haku bolth wolfe jesse

we are always in one of these worlds assuming claims are legit:

1) Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

2) Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

dbo red check means we have these remaining:

mml haku bolth wolfe jesse

with 2-3 scum depending if we have a serial killer or not

so all of these players actually come in about 50 percent chance of being scum just based on odds alone

haku is probably town i think? mml is green checked so despite the fact scum have a godfather we dont lynch today because it is more likely he is town than others

bolth wolfe jesse: is todays lynchpool, probably first 2 have been the worst this game and you are welcome for carry boys good luck

Another ridiculously scummy post from Dusk.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728069)
wait im retarded the lynch is obviously dbp

His post after the previous one. Note that he had already voted DBP at this point. This may be a slip if he knew DBP was town.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728074)
Ok but if dbp flips town we are lynching you tomorrow

Yeah, I can keep quoting posts but I think it's obvious at this point that Dusk looks bad. The lack of resistance when his name pops up does worry me a little though.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729336)
And Haku, you need to answer to this.

I felt a lot more confident town reading Dusk's wishy washy posts than Bolth's more reserved game at that point.

I also sheeped Xiz on that because Xiz usually have really good reads.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:03 AM

Xiz is like the 80% win rate guy while I'm one of the weakest TWG players on this site.

My ability to convince and push wagons is subpar even if I think I may or may not be right about something.

Pls keep that in mind here. People tend to town read because they generally know that I'm one of the easier players to solve.

It's very standard for me to both be constantly town read and to make it to F3 because town have an easy time solving me and wolves really want my poor decision making in a mylo scenario.

Just sayin' because I think it's your first game with me.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728421)
Aaaaaaaahahaha17wusjw8wuwuwus8iwiwiwiwuw DBP FUCK

Well i guess if DBP pocketed me hard it was the easiest damn pocket because all he had to do was point out how fucking silly everyone sounded.

I'll stand by, in post game, that Xiz losing his cool and claiming at pressure from Haku really just dicked everyone over.

But i reas thread and I have reasons to believe FFA might be the truthful one here as satisfying as it would be to have him wolf. But hey, DBP flips anything not red you're getting insta-lynched with extreme prejudice fucker

------
Duskfall looks a little better for nor wanting massclaim
Bolth and Jessie need to play the game

He does this and and i will make 5 posts voting him with various spellings of his name and then AFK

This is the post that once again put DBP at 4 votes (Mikey, Dusk, me, MML). Here's the problem.

Haku was there. Bolth was there. Even jessie was there. If any of them would've wanted to end DBP, and it would have been worth it as scum since Mikey would be the obvious choice to lynch, they would have done it. This is why I doubt DBP. If he's town, that narrows it to Duskfall, Shado, and MML as the team. Any other combination and he would be dead.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:09 AM

I don't think a wolf would confidently hammer here right in the middle of a phase.

They would almost always die the next phase.

Bolth mannn 05-3-2020 01:11 AM

Leetic keep in mind Jessie wasn’t caught up with the thread according to her and she was supposedly rereading shit from ages ago by the time people unvoted from DBP

leetic 05-3-2020 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729346)
I don't think a wolf would confidently hammer here right in the middle of a phase.

They would almost always die the next phase.

No. Mikey would die because of the fake cop check. It would be a no risk move.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729347)
Leetic keep in mind Jessie wasn’t caught up with the thread according to her and she was supposedly rereading shit from ages ago by the time people unvoted from DBP

She posted right after the vote though, plus the other wolves could presumably tell her to vote

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:15 AM

Feels like wolves just played it safe and voted at the end of the phase.

They probably didn't need to worry because most likely T/T (?)

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727513)
yes I agree, don't read me based on effort. read me based on my raw unadulterated thoughts and then based on what you think my intentions are in making a given post (aka the best way to read anyone ever)

also gee FG thanks.
and I don't think FFA was ever gonna give me a townread for effort. He was in the wolfchat with me in that trailer park game and prolly knows my wolfgame better than anyone. what he said was he "feels bad" for sussing me *after* my effort lmao

I'm slightly more sad that FFA got lynched now.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727955)
Fine. I want Jessie to answer for herself tomorrow because I hate the absolute uncertainty of her slot

I'm gonna vote Xiz to be done with the whole nonsense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727966)
I feel like people are just picking on the inactive slot again

xiz is more scummy than jess, imo. Don't really mind which one dies though.

[thinking]

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:29 AM

Actually, forget Bolth here.

I'm surprised ShadoWolfe priorized Xiz here.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727482)
I feel like I could see a Shadow, Dusk and MML team, shadow did go hard on Dusk in that big post though so perhaps swap one of them, probably dusk, with DBP or Jessie

I was not the first to come up with Shado/Dusk/MML team

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:34 AM

I feel like Shado/Jessie/MML would make more sense than Shado/Dusk/MML, but I'd be living in the no kill world.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:36 AM

Jessie would be like the eternal "I'll look into her next phase".
MML would be the "I forgot I'm a RB" meme with a lucky hypocop.
Shado would be just playing your basic safe game with minimal stance on who is what.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:38 AM

I'm more comfortable explaining why by explaining why everyone else is town tbh.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729354)

I just really really struggle to make sense of MML/Dusk being together.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:41 AM

Like what in the world would wolves roleblock besides DBP in that world and why ?

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:42 AM

Also, if Duskfall was the wolf roleblocker, then why is there not another wolf doing the NK ?

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:45 AM

If 2 roleblockers roleblock each others, but the wolf roleblocker is also doing a NK on that town player, does the town block succeed or they die ?

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 01:59 AM

I don't even think I would stack all the actions on one wolf unless there's 2 town roleblockers.

I'm really failing to see DBP/MML as W/T because I don't think this is a play they would go for.

Postgame may prove me wrong.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:01 AM

I think a town roleblocker cannot stop the NK if they're roleblocked even if they target the NK correctly.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:06 AM

Tempted to say Duskfall is a caught wolf and Shadow/Jessie are the remaining two.

MML being a weird false positive.
Bolth would be a 2nd awkward town that behaved similarly to me.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:08 AM

It would be nice if Duskfall/Jessie would hard claim something tho.

I'm not expecting much at that point.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:10 AM

I suggest looking up how the 2nd phase unfolded for ShadoWolfe to understand his equity with Jessie and intentions overall.

The guy is really good at holding a safe objective game.

It made me feel like he wasn't with Bolth as well.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:16 AM

Shado/Jessie/Dusk is the only team that makes sense with all the variables together for me.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:18 AM

In that world, MML would have gotten roleblocked and Duskfall would have failed his NK.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:22 AM

Still not completely confident with my take.

Hopefully someone can read and compare Bolth with the above and potentially have something even better.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:25 AM

Well, I'm done spamming.

I hope you understand where my head is at.

leetic 05-3-2020 02:34 AM

The one thing that prevents me from throwing Dusk to the fire right now is that no one (except Dusk himself) seems to have a problem with a Dusk lynch. The easiest lynch on -yLo is rarely the right one.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729371)
The one thing that prevents me from throwing Dusk to the fire right now is that no one (except Dusk himself) seems to have a problem with a Dusk lynch. The easiest lynch on -yLo is rarely the right one.

Well, think about it. Anyone who fights against the roleblocker narrative will be in serious trouble later on if Dusk happen to flip wolf.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:39 AM

I feel like the wolf plan is to just afk and watch town wolf read me over trying to solve stuff and not being 100% correct on everything flawlessly.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:43 AM

Do we have a common denominator that we're more confident than Dusk as "always a wolf or almost?"

If you think there's a safer lynch here, that could get priorized with the goal of potentially reaching that game state where town gets out of mylo.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729354)

tbh, the more I think about it, the more I would priorize your world over mine because I feel like wolves would split 1 wolf PR with 2 wolves VT.

leetic 05-3-2020 02:59 AM

DBP is the one making this complicated. I've established that if he was town, MML/Dusk/Shado would have to be the team since otherwise scum would have hammered him. However, it makes no sense for scum to bus based on a check they know is fake, so if DBP is scum, DBP/Shado/jessie would have to be the team. Maybe Shado is the safest option.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 03:00 AM

I remember that in the game where I wolfed with a similar setup, town knew 100% that there was X amount of wolves in PRs and X amount of wolves in VTs.

If that can be done here, that would really help things.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 03:01 AM

That's the game in question if you're bored:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=150906

leetic 05-3-2020 03:04 AM

And I remember this is not the first time I brought up a potential DBP/Shado/jessie team either!

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 04:04 AM

Self-note: I've read my wolf game and I don't understand how others town read me easily after reading it.

wtf

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 04:04 AM

Probably doing something fundamentally wrong that I don't realize.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2020 04:09 AM

Quote:

Jessie isn't here and Haku can only sheep Xiz's read so hard.

But then again Haku spams so many possibilities I'm kind of done trying to figure out what his stance actually is. Ask him to clarify and half the time you just get meme'd. It's getting really old.

Anyhow I'm fine with either Dusk or Jessie. Keep in mind that bussing is a big thing on FFR, so if the lynch looks obvious partners may just be willing to let it go and we're right for the right reasons.

Like to me you guys are just putting Shado in worlds because youre paranoid it couldn't be as easy as Jessie -> Dusk -> 50/50 on Haku and Bolth, and not for any actual reason to scumread him. Weird way to solve.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 04:15 AM

How would you go about trying to entertain a town read on anyone within Dusk/Jessie/Shado/Bolth/me ?

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 04:21 AM

Stuff like Jessie/Dusk/Bolth is completely possible.

The moment you have a group like that, you have to entertain that the rest of the players are town and if it makes sense together.

That's what I keep trying to do with world and if I feel like the interactions don't make sense, I back off from it.

It's a frustrating process.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 04:48 AM

My stance is literally "I don't know what I'm doing, but here's a bunch of thoughts on how things could be".

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729226)
Dusk coming in here, not claiming anything, not making a real , openly admitting he won't do ISOs, and basically saying a lot of posts that mean nothing makes it seem like all he got was from reading was "I'm suspected because I'm not there" so he rushes in to stir the thread and now he'll bounce until EoD

That's anti-town, folks

Anti town doesn't mean scum :D

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:58 AM

Idt mml realises I'm from Ireland and it was 3am when I signed off

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:02 AM

Why are people calling my slot hard to read when every dead slot has me as town btw, sounds like a you guys problem if you can't read me

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729335)
Keep this post in mind, Dusk is definitely going to have to answer to this.

Bolth at least was the first to unvote, a little before Mikey had pointed out that they were at L-1, so that's something.

Answer for voting a red check? What?

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729342)
I felt a lot more confident town reading Dusk's wishy washy posts than Bolth's more reserved game at that point.

I also sheeped Xiz on that because Xiz usually have really good reads.

Why am I town again lmao

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729364)
Tempted to say Duskfall is a caught wolf and Shadow/Jessie are the remaining two.

MML being a weird false positive.
Bolth would be a 2nd awkward town that behaved similarly to me.

Why am I scum again

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

Except all the dead town who had me as an obvious town read

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:08 AM

I'm VT btw

Duskfall 05-3-2020 12:28 PM

Update i am deciding between voting dbp or haku now, i was gonna vote haku last night but im shifting my thought process to dbp

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729031)
And risk both blocka being wolves? They'll loae a phase.
To try getting the kill and make the blocka worthless bits og info is the sexier play from their point of view

For this to happen one of us lucked the fuck up hardcore

....so the question is, we got lucky or wolves trying their hanf at 4D Chess with the no kill? Had we announced blocks the no kill would make sense but not so much here

My mind will be blown in postgame if wolves were 4D chessing their way through this.

I think it’s possible that wolves took that risk, but it feels like a huge gamble considering how close they are to winning.

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729047)
Yeah, I need the VT count to see which group as too many of each.

I’m VT

leetic 05-3-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729406)
My mind will be blown in postgame if wolves were 4D chessing their way through this.

I think it’s possible that wolves took that risk, but it feels like a huge gamble considering how close they are to winning.

It's not really a huge gamble if one of the blocker claims is scum. Worst case scenario, one of the wolves gets lynched, they block the town blocker and keep it at MyLo. When they're close to winning is actually the least risky time to take a gamble.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729407)
I’m VT

Who do you think is scum?

leetic 05-3-2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729404)
Update i am deciding between voting dbp or haku now, i was gonna vote haku last night but im shifting my thought process to dbp

While I believe that DBP is most likely scum, he'd be a risky lynch today because on the off chance he's telling the truth, there is a chance he can keep us in LyLo even if we mislynch today. I'd prefer to start with one of his likely partners, jessie for example.

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729097)
I knew this was gonna be too obtuse but it was too fun to stick in there, and plus it's a soft that nobody else can use to PR hunt me (or so I thought) and only would make sense unless I explained what's so special about SNNs

when any neuron in the network fires, it inhibits the activation of any "nearby" neurons. this is commonly believed to be an energy-efficiency measure in the human brain so that it doesn't need 100 neurons to fire when 1 neuron has the same information. the metaphor here is that when I "activate" I "block" another neuron from firing. it's something that nobody else would ever get on their own, but was also something that was DISTINCTLY roleblocker and not angel, cop, etc. (except I guess for mason, which Xiz misinterpreted it as)

following is a literal soft, replying to a question about town roleblockers

one of the reasons I blew up against Xiz was that he was PR hunting me and Duskfall. Xiz brought up the spiking neural networks thing as why he thought I was a mason so I made it a point to dismiss it entirely for self-protection. After Xiz says that he read my opening posts as softs:

when FFA fakeclaiming cop, I got excited made some references to him getting spiked if he didn't rescind his claim

before he hardclaimed, I left these references to see if he would back off of me without me needing to out myself:

(b-buddy being deliberate)

These pages are the mechanisms by which the blocker neuron stifles the activity of other neurons in the network.

Five hours later I came back and just full-claimed because FFA was totally willing to throw the game for his own ego and stubbornness

that's how I created a context for softing roleblocker that should have been 100% safe against PR hunting

I did not expect us to be living in a world where both MML and DBP are possibly town. Everything that happened with FFA last phase is especially annoying now wtf.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729413)
I did not expect us to be living in a world where both MML and DBP are possibly town. Everything that happened with FFA last phase is especially annoying now wtf.

Who do you think is scum??

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729129)
Mechanics and bs town plays of this game has constantly shifted my reads too much for my reads lists to be any more valuable than my current style of just posting whenever I have a thought or a question

Still heavily suspicious of Dusk so that’s probably where my vote will go

Your reads are always valuable... please share.

I’m scum-reading both here.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729415)
Your reads are always valuable... please share.

I’m scum-reading both here.

Who do you think are Bolth's most likely partners?

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729130)
If there's no more PRs, I think that clears Leetic to have the setup makes sense.

Jessie is a big UTR ???
Duskfall probably meme'd a bit too much for a townie.
Bolth is pretty much the same as me. (we want your reads etc. etc.)
In a way, MML might be less believable than DBP at this point. (I'll assume town for his sanity)
Shado is null city unfortunately.

I’m seeing a bolth/haku/(shado or dusk) world here maybe?

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729156)
I believe DBP/Leetic are town and PRs. I won't revisit this I think.

As for MML I'm having a headache over the "I forgot" part.
I'm also suspicious about you getting suspicious of me ironically.
Besides that, I'd rather vote outside of you this phase if I can.

Duskfall feels like a derp town to me by tone alone.

Jessie is seriously overly UTR. If that's a town then rip town tbh.
Ideally, you'll want her to come here and take a stance.
She did that for a bit last phase, but I didn't like it obviously because it was her scum reading me over objective small things.
I think she never played with wolf me as well.

Bolth feels like a copy/paste of my game without the Haku world garbage.
Decent chance at being town.

ShadoWolfe would be the wolf mastermind behind the "no kill" theorem for me.

That's about it for now.

haku keeps making posts to defend bolth. If one is a wolf, the other likely is too.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:40 PM

Alright, so let me know where you're at. So you think Bolth is scum because he didn't share reads?

leetic 05-3-2020 01:42 PM

Just saying, the way you are "solving" the situation seems simplistic

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729420)
Just saying, the way you are "solving" the situation seems simplistic

This is a little harsh tbh, but I guess I deserve it for being MIA so much this game.