Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494790)
is that really all you had to say before you popped back out mellow?

yup. Considering I just popped out to walmart and am back now...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494791)
you half heartedly defend yourself against an accusation that i've been saying for 2+days, and probe for who the cop is?

They're the same accusations you've been throwing at me all game and there isn't much more to say at this point. I think we already know who the cop is

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494794)
she responded to my accusation, and then did no work in deciding who was scum, in fixing her reads, in explaining where she sits in the game.

It's the middle of the day and that was all I've had time to do so far. I'm about to get to that right now so hold your horses.

You are tunneling on me SO hard and have been all game.

mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494799)
lol

pretty sure mellon was just reading and then chose not to respond..

XD

*i hate using these reads which is why i go invisible, but if people don't want to i'm gonna use the information*

really...?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 02:21 PM

okay?

but is my tunneling of you not justified?

thats what you should be commenting on.

Even now, you're just stating the fact that 'you're tunneling me' but not trying to determine my alignment based on that information.

Am i justified in my actions with regard to my push on you?

or is my reasoning fake, and if so, why?

thats the kind of stuff we need to see.

and its been actually days since thats happened.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 02:22 PM

for the record, i have absolutely no idea who the cop is RN; i thought it was shado. -shrug-

so lolme i guess.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 02:24 PM

i'll sit back and let you do your stuff mellon, but i'd prefer it happen SOONER rather than NEVER.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:31 PM

I don't think I should force the cop to out, but suffice it to say that me, roundbox, and gold stinger are clear.

I'm cool with all your assumptions about the cop, makes the game a bit harder for wolves.

XelNya 11-21-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494715)
Also I would like to be the first to rub it in that there are 5 wolves this game, fuck everyone who said there shant be more than 4.

btw who is to say it's not really just a third party who hasn't killed till now mate

no-kill is on.

Don't think anything about this but just, undeserved shit-talking till final scum role is hit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494694)
Lol covered that yesterday. His vote on mellon also took place at a time that wouldve put her in kitb (before me and one other voted vendetta) so that's also putting her in a positive light.

I did go over all that yesterday though, hence the real options remaining as Xel, neeee, and pazz.

If I had to guess, I'd say mellon is third-party, but I'm cool with her if she's willing to vote with us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494704)
Do you have any thoughts on the game?

tbh I've intentionally stayed quiet and you guys have been getting a lot of work done with me shut the hell up.

Sure me being quiet is super scummy of me and if backpack were in this game, I'd be dead for it because I'd be playing a meta of where I come off really disinterested in later days which was an older tell I was wolf. But you guys have hit I think it's three wolves since I took a back seat.

But if you (still) think mellon is third party she should be forced to claim her role and we should lynch based on that because while the first third party role was pretty random if there's a second one I can't imagine it being a positive one.

XelNya 11-21-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494808)
I don't think I should force the cop to out, but suffice it to say that me, roundbox, and gold stinger are clear.

I'm cool with all your assumptions about the cop, makes the game a bit harder for wolves.

I don't think the cop has to out for one more day or when we hit mylo, whichever one they feel is the correct approach

unless they do have as you said the final check

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:47 PM

Mad Dummy, go reread the EoD with vendetta.

Do you think inDheart is ballsy and bussy enough to put a wolf mellon into kitB? I think not. He voted mellon to prevent a Vendetta lynch, which is why she's tentatively town (read: Third Party). That reads list she promised does need to happen, but yeah I dont think shes scum.

Precarious is tentatively town for the same reason as mellon: inDheart tried starting a wagon on him after saying something along the lines of "can we form real wagons"? Because there were already votes on vendetta and he wanted to switch the target. So hes also tentatively town.

Pazzaz is questionable. His claim is the only thing working for him, everything else is terrible (aside from encouraging me to not shoot you and to just shoot tokzic). His reads list was a list of people's personalities, and he hasnt refreshed it since.

So really, the final possibilities for a scum role are pazzaz, you, and XelNya.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494809)
btw who is to say it's not really just a third party who hasn't killed till now mate

no-kill is on.

This was a tinfoil theory I thought of yesterday, but if it were true they wouldn't have risked a kill before being sure that there were no cops. If there were no kills last night, that would be my guess, but as it is I think theres one more scum, and I think its you.

XelNya 11-21-2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494813)
This was a tinfoil theory I thought of yesterday, but if it were true they wouldn't have risked a kill before being sure that there were no cops. If there were no kills last night, that would be my guess, but as it is I think there's one more scum, and I think its you.

Can't say I agree because of how easy it is to just keep town looking for a wolf and not a deep third party.

XelNya 11-21-2016 02:58 PM

tldr: It was simply too early for gs to flaunt that

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494814)
Can't say I agree because of how easy it is to just keep town looking for a wolf and not a deep third party.

Okay, explain to me how a third party would know exactly when all the wolves are dead and manage to resume kills in the same night phase. There's just no way, it'd risk everything they had worked for if there were 5 wolves and bam, all of a sudden there's two nightkills.

There would have to be a transitional period where one night would go by without kills.

Pazzaz 11-21-2016 04:40 PM

I don't really like how ind talked about mello. And by talked about I mean barely mentioning mello at all. The only really meaningful post he did was his vote which was at like 11:53 and was obviously not gonna make a difference. He also made another post where all he did was defending mellos inactivity. So for now mellonxcollie. I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance. I don't think I'm alone on thinking that.

Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.

roundbox 11-21-2016 05:06 PM

roundbox 11-21-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494827)
I don't really like how ind talked about mello. And by talked about I mean barely mentioning mello at all. The only really meaningful post he did was his vote which was at like 11:53 and was obviously not gonna make a difference. He also made another post where all he did was defending mellos inactivity. So for now mellonxcollie. I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance. I don't think I'm alone on thinking that.

Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.

mello's a she

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Okay.. that's just not true about the vote. At the time he voted mellon, he put her into a KitB situation (there were 2 votes on Vendetta and one on Mellon) to avoid a lynch on V.
Secondly, the lack of meaningful posts can be said about XelNya, and it can be said about you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494831)
mello's a she

Pazz was referring to inD when he said he.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 05:21 PM

What's most interesting about the vote on Mellon, though, is that inD chose to not take the easier wagon (neeee) in order to vote mellon.

This could either be to try to look more town (he made a post right before voting about why he didnt a neeee lynch) or it could be to avoid bussing another wolf.

roundbox 11-21-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494832)
Pazz was referring to inD when he said he.

mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 05:32 PM

the forum ate this the first time I tried to post it, so that's great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494804)
Am i justified in my actions with regard to my push on you?

or is my reasoning fake, and if so, why?

thats the kind of stuff we need to see.

A push and tunnelling are two different things. When I look at it from your perspective I can understand your reasoning, so I don't think that the reasoning itself is fake.

but you haven't pushed anyone else all game and have focused exclusively on me. Using one argument. And you haven't changed your opinion at all or put this type of effort toward pushing anyone else, including the wolves when they were alive.

So it seems like you want to look like you are scum-hunting and putting effort into the game, but really you are mostly just re-hashing the same arguments against me over and over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494809)
tbh I've intentionally stayed quiet and you guys have been getting a lot of work done with me shut the hell up.

Sure me being quiet is super scummy of me and if backpack were in this game, I'd be dead for it because I'd be playing a meta of where I come off really disinterested in later days which was an older tell I was wolf. But you guys have hit I think it's three wolves since I took a back seat.

This is a really weird thing to say. It looks like you are intentionally revealing your wolf strategy and trying to play it off as a human strategy.

Quote:

I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance..........Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.

kind of ironic