Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WAP (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152223)

melonpapes 08-26-2020 08:44 PM

Re: WAP

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4741262)
let's have a lil looksee at your tgb post history bub
oops! looks like I found a few posts about you fucking a teenager bro!

lol good to know I live rent free in your brain to the point where you dig up posts in a board without search options to Capp on me for having consensual sex with people who are well above the age of consent, and then go out of the way to frame it in a way that makes it look worse by saying "teenagers" instead of "a 19 year old" you fucking sad degenerate

also, way to go on taking a post in THE GARBAGE BIN at face value when it literally says in the OP that I stole/crossposted the thread from IGN in 2014, heres the link, dumbass

https://www.ignboards.com/threads/at...lds.454344470/

melonpapes 08-26-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravity Kitten (Post 4741295)
and the mods defend him still :(

because despite the way you and choof the doof wanna try to frame things, having consensual sex with 19 year olds (4 years my junior) isn't a bannable offense?

melonpapes 08-26-2020 08:47 PM

I think the better question is when we are such a tight knit and dwindling community of special snowflakes, why do we tolerate the repeated anti-social behaviour of certain users? (Repeated harassment, trolling, ban evasion using alternate accounts, dramatic community "exits" only to come back and act like an even bigger douche than before, etc)

choof 08-26-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melonpapes (Post 4741302)
lol good to know I live rent free in your brain

there was a post before mine that I was bouncing off of, perhaps you should address that one too

Quote:

then go out of the way to frame it in a way that makes it look worse by saying "teenagers" instead of "a 19 year old"
I distinctly remember you complaining about how young the girl looked that you were having sex with, so at the very least you're already self aware enough to know that it looks bad to other people

Quote:

fucking sad degenerate
would like to hear what makes you think I'm a fucking sad degenerate

melonpapes 08-26-2020 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4741310)

would like to hear what makes you think I'm a fucking sad degenerate

maybe the fact that you guys missed the entire joke of the thread in "the garbage bin" (please re-educate yourself on what that forum was made for, i'll give you a hint, its shitposting) where I literally said "Crossposted from IGN" and stole the thread title from an IGN thread you absolute mong

heres the link to the original, moron: https://www.ignboards.com/threads/at...lds.454344470/

also lets ignore that it lead to an actual thoughtful discussion on the dynamics between consent and age and predation... or any of the other people in the thread saying they had similar relations lol

melonpapes 08-26-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4741310)

I distinctly remember you complaining about how young the girl looked that you were having sex with, so at the very least you're already self aware enough to know that it looks bad to other people

i distinctly remember you eating poo poo and drinking pee pee... not sure where i saw that but i'm sure you know how bad this looks...

choof 08-26-2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melonpapes (Post 4741311)
absolute mong

I've already apologized to you for the ableism my dude but I suppose I deserve that. don't be a bitch and go harder. also nice deflection.

Quote:

heres the link to the original, moron: https://www.ignboards.com/threads/at...lds.454344470/
this was a shitpost then?

melonpapes 08-26-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4741313)
I've already apologized to you for the ableism my dude but I suppose I deserve that. don't be a bitch and go harder. also nice deflection.

this was a shitpost then?

>links a post in a private, members only forum out of context

oh boy i think you just committed a faux pas.

heres the post i was replying to since choof is still being dishonest by framing his screenshots in such a way that you only get one reply (which doesn't even really make me look bad) (and is probably breaking a TGB forum rule in the process)

choof 08-26-2020 09:04 PM

out of context how?

melonpapes 08-26-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4741315)
out of context how?

You screenshot my reply to DBP's thoughts on the situation without even including the post I'm replying to, where DBP also says "I was pursued by an 18 year old when I was 25 [...] at the end of the day, we are both adults, attracted to each other and able to make independent decisions on bodily autonomy" hows that for no context/skewing the context? If your line of reasoning is that I am somehow creepy for posing the question and gathering opinion on it, then logic follows that everyone in that thread that agreed that it is not creepy for 18/19 year olds to date people up to 30/35 years old is also a creepy pedo. I got bad news for you, Backpack, V, ShadowGod, Svaz, Charu, Dossar, sunfan, ilikexd, coolboyzrule, etc.

the only one who made a take that justified pedophilia was Moria who said "if theres grass on the field play ball" which is an actual fucking creepy statement if we are pointing out creepy shit. yep lets ignore 8 pages of various users basically all agreeing that this is fine and even the one post that actually advocates hebephilia to focus on me because I made the "hey guys I have sex joke"

You surely aren't that deficient.

And anyone who screenshots shit from TGB should be booted from the forum, tbh, so have fun in chit chat for the rest of your days.

choof 08-26-2020 09:08 PM

yeah I probably am, sorry

gravity 08-26-2020 09:15 PM

there’s some hoes in this house

MixMasterLar 08-26-2020 09:29 PM

.... sigh this is why we can't have nice threads about drippy vaginas.

melonpapes 08-26-2020 10:27 PM

the only good thing about this thread is it reminded me that this exchange happened and its funny

rayword45 08-27-2020 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melonpapes (Post 4741305)
I think the better question is when we are such a tight knit and dwindling community of special snowflakes, why do we tolerate the repeated anti-social behaviour of certain users? (Repeated harassment, trolling, ban evasion using alternate accounts, dramatic community "exits" only to come back and act like an even bigger douche than before, etc)

Quote:

Originally Posted by melonpapes (Post 4741326)
yeah this is why they aren't allowed near guns

Lmfao I have no fucking opinion on you, but this entire spat started from you making a hypocritical condescending comment at me, others pointed it out and you went off the deep end ONCE AGAIN and started saying "ty armed forces for discharging choof he shouldnt be near guns" like holy fuck bro

Me having no opinion on you despite you coming at me in this thread will continue, at this point I'm just amused at how you seem to always think you're the goddamn victim as everyone looks on shaking their heads. At a certain point gotta wonder why damn near everyone is on one side of the equation dontcha think?

rayword45 08-27-2020 06:49 AM

I'm definitely gonna bang my gf to this song again just for the meme at this point

mellonxcollie 08-27-2020 09:40 AM

I'm pretty sure it was just a joke, the exact same joke that has been said since 2004 when anyone on 4chan mentions their GF "HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY HAS A GF"

I guess you can't make a simple common joke without it being "a hypocritical condescending comment" and "coming at me in this thread".

I urge you all to reread Melon's post without whatever tone you decided to attribute to him. Like seriously

XelNya 08-27-2020 10:58 AM

What the fuck happened

I wasn't even here and it went into a complete shit-storm

The Ice Cream Queen 08-27-2020 04:23 PM

Holy shit this went off the deep end hard lmao

Still imma thrown my 2 cents in (About WAP not any of that other shit lmao)

I don't like cardi b because of the super shitty stuff she's done in the past - but her music isn't the worst thing ever. Not really my cup of tea in terms of music style, she writes entertaining lyrics at times but they all seem to be comedy lyrics.

a favourite is "just when you thought i was done for the summer, came out of the cupboard, showed my ass like a plumber"

Just watched and listened to it and here's my opinion:

Beat is alright but there has been better

Lyrics are pretty unoriginal and boring on cardi's part and anyone who's saying she has good flow just needs to listen to some decent rap, her flow in this song is barely there.

Megan has pretty good flow and is probably the best thing in this song.

Video is also pretty boring - it's cool that it's basically all women POC and they get representation and i support anyone who wants to flaunt their sexuality to do so. but i just can't help but feel like even for a song about wet ass pussy theres no substance here.

melonpapes 08-27-2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4741373)

I guess you can't make a simple common joke without it being "a hypocritical condescending comment" and "coming at me in this thread".