Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 01:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I was going to listen to my gut more coming into this game because of how last game went but my initial scum gutreads were Xel, Leetic and Funnygurl so my odds are looking pretty awful. I think it was a one off, guys

Here’s my thought on everyone thus far

DaBackpack: I see a big lack of leadership compared to what I’m used to, and I’m not sure if this is because, as he said, he’s changing up his playstyle, or if it’s because he is scum. He seems to genuinely believe the reads he is making so I tend to lean him town, but I want to see how he re-enters this phase.

Hakulyte: I don’t know if I still just have no idea how to read Haku or if I’m getting much better at reading him, but Haku is acting incredibly towny from my perspective. I don’t really have any intention of voting for this slot anytime soon.

FFA: The fact that you are being such an agreeable guy(™) this game is sketching me out a bit, because it's not what I’m used to. I AM townreading you, but my gut says somethings up.

Funnygurl: Green McQueen, I don’t like your playstyle in this game but logic and maths dictates you are a town.

Jessie: A pretty hard null for me. Funny seems pretty confident that Jessie is scum, and there’s certainly not anything about Jessies playstyle that screams town at me, but there’s also nothing screaming scum. I would personally really like Funny to elaborate on her read of Jessie.

Ullea: Another hard null for me. I don’t really understand why there's so many people scumreading this person, did I miss something? There wasn’t many posts in d0 but they all seemed quite full of valuable content, imo. I did like Leetic’s call out of Ullea’s first post, though, everything Leetic mentioned made a lot of sense.

Leetic: I don’t like to vote for cops

Xiz: I’m going to be called antitown for this but I really don’t see how his actions last phase were remotely pro town. It was chaos play, I don’t like it, and I still really want to vote here, even though it seems like yea, the mechanically correct thing to do at this point is leave him alive until massclaim.

MML: I don’t think I’ve played a game with MML where he wasn’t town, and his play seems very inline with what I’m used to. I’m pretty happy townreading him for now. His progressions seem natural and his tunnels don’t seem forced. Also, buy a new phone.

Dusk: It’s my meme buddy! The entire interaction I had with him d0 screams town at me, but I’m hesitant to lock it in. I feel like if I had just come directly from a wolf game into another, I would be memeing the fuck out of it as well, as a combat to fatigue. I don’t think I want to go here this phase but I’ll be keeping a close eye on how his play progresses.

Going to vote between Xiz, Jessie, FFA, Ullea or Dbp unless something major happens. I think our wolves are hiding in these 5 people.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727175)
Dusk: Itís my meme buddy! The entire interaction I had with him d0 screams town at me, but Iím hesitant to lock it in. I feel like if I had just come directly from a wolf game into another, I would be memeing the fuck out of it as well, as a combat to fatigue. I donít think I want to go here this phase but Iíll be keeping a close eye on how his play progresses.

this seems an insightful take

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
but ugh stop comparing me to anything we have not played together fam

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

The role distribution has been changed to:

TTTTTTT = 1-Shot Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TTTTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Godfather

TTTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

TTT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

0 Ts = 2 Role Cops + Roleblocker
Odds of Godfather is insanely high.
Odds of SK is fairly high if V (1-shot vigi only) because it creates impair number.

It could still be wrong if we have another 1-shot type, but if we have like 2 full roles, we would have a SK I think.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:16 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
well, there wasn't a second kill last night so I'm assuming there isn't an SK
(unless xiz is the SK and got blocked, which is likely tbh)

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:16 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I have a theory that Xiz could have been SK and his vest is out.

He could still meme win in lylo if he plays his cards right.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
duskfall being absent is notable to me, but knowing them it's entirely possible they just forgot the game exists in the day we had off

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727180)
I have a theory that Xiz could have been SK and his vest is out.

He could still meme win in lylo if he plays his cards right.

vest over investigation immune is trolling tho

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 01:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727157)
nope >:O

why are you town

Are you... a wolf .-.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:18 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727182)
vest over investigation immune is trolling tho

Nah, you can play it like the Vigi got roleblocked by woof woof.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@Bolth

Since this setup is C9, it's not unheard of to have a wolf leave fake marks in their entrance.

In fact, it's the kind of stuff wolf me would do in this setup.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 01:25 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727177)
but ugh stop comparing me to anything we have not played together fam

I don't like the casual brushing off of my point, though, because we actually HAVE played together, and I don't really care how long I was in the game, I was reading you very differently to how I'm reading you now

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 01:26 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727185)
Since this setup is C9, it's not unheard of to have a wolf leave fake marks in their entrance.

I don't understand what you're saying here

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727146)
you guysssss haku is pretty towny
dunno why mml thinks otherwise

Fucking quote where I said this

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:32 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
MML only said I was dumb for voting him and he's completely right to say that.

btw MML, do you remember if I left fake entrance bs stuff when we CC'd each others in this exact same setup ? (I was wolf)

I feel like leetic could be staging up the same thing where the goal is to leave a check on Funny to clear her further in the game.

I'm asking because I had a very similar plan in that game, but I ended up leaving a green check on a town player to troll people in F3.

It didn't work, but whatever.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:32 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727071)
Next phase starts this phase

I need to see if we have a vigi that for whatever reason didn't claim and took a shot. Once people have checked in and I know that's not worth speculating it's time to demand Bolth, Uli, Jessie and anyone else under 25 posts to make some hard reads and be accountable. Everyone should probably give updated reads but those with less content last phase have no excuse


If he flips town and I don't have any other leads, frankly, you rub me the wrong way FFA and we'll gonna end up addressing that eventually

With Leetic and Funny currently cleared, Xel's gone and Xiz out of the picture.....I think DBP looks good so it's literally starting with FFA/Haku/Bolth/Jessie/Uli as possible scums and going from there. I want to say Uli won't let me down this phase and we can remove her from the list making it 4, but I want to see what she does. She doesn't get a d0 pass on d2

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727074)
I mean yeah?

Name a strat

Wolf Haku does that.


Only difference from Town Haku and Wolf Haku is Wolf Haku likes the big bold plays midway through the game

pairing this with your aggression towards haku earlier, I interpreted this to mean you don't find them towny

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:36 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727071)
I think DBP looks good so it's literally starting with FFA/Haku/Bolth/Jessie/Uli as possible scums and going from there.

I definitely disagree with that list atm, but it's not like I have the best list either. I'm still thinking out loud.

We need to find the right thematics that leads to the right players based on what can be done in this setup.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:39 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727186)
I don't like the casual brushing off of my point, though, because we actually HAVE played together, and I don't really care how long I was in the game, I was reading you very differently to how I'm reading you now

what was the difference
don't give me the bullcrap "you're being more agreeable this time" because frankly it's meaningless buzzwordiness, and I don't necessarily agree with the point, I just think it's funny. It's also pretty subjective and situational

a single game is hardly enough to form a meta read, especially when you consider people who have known me basically half my career still can't read me

funnygurl knows what's up, by just giving up on reading me and looking at my associatives to see if I actually am viable partners with anyone (the answer is typically no)
it's worth noting that fg isn't actually doing that at all this game, which is why they were my cfd target d1 and the general suspicion of them this game stemmed from this

so no, I will casually brush off your point unless you can defend it well enough to force me to give it more merit

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:41 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727183)
Are you... a wolf .-.

do you think i'm a wolf

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:41 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
alright ffa so do you see the problem with bolth's reads list?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:41 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727187)
I don't understand what you're saying here

You can pretend to be a Cop and get away with it because we won't know you're fake until every town PRs will be outed.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:43 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727194)
alright ffa so do you see the problem with bolth's reads list?

sorry, no
I took a second look and don't see anything /weird/

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:44 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727153)
when did I hard defend xiz?

Hard defense is the wrong word butyou keeping him around and trying to get a massclaim to boot is some antitown shit


Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727177)
but ugh stop comparing me to anything we have not played together fam

The three of us have absolutely played a game together. This also doesn't matter even if it was true. These games are public and someone can read how you play even if they were not in the game. Stop making thos point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727189)
MML only said I was dumb for voting him and he's completely right to say that.

btw MML, do you remember if I left fake entrance bs stuff when we CC'd each others in this exact same setup ? (I was wolf)

I feel like leetic could be staging up the same thing where the goal is to leave a check on Funny to clear her further in the game.

I'm asking because I had a very similar plan in that game, but I ended up leaving a green check on a town player to troll people in F3.

It didn't work, but whatever.

No, you didn't leave a soft and i did and people still lynched me first because "lol Lar isn't as angry as he should be look at him going to work instead of posting 200 times Haku's totally telling the truth"

That game was horseshit and I don't know why I keep playing it.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:45 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727192)
funnygurl knows what's up, by just giving up on reading me and looking at my associatives to see if I actually am viable partners with anyone (the answer is typically no)
it's worth noting that fg isn't actually doing that at all this game, which is why they were my cfd target d1 and the general suspicion of them this game stemmed from this

i'm still tryna read you the way i normally. rn you could be wolf partners with mml, for example. and in d0 that looked scary

and duskfall (prolly not) or leetic (nah)

you didn't have wolf equity with bolth or xiz, mayybe ulli. that's it. it was strange

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:45 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727196)
sorry, no
I took a second look and don't see anything /weird/

really?

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:46 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727190)
pairing this with your aggression towards haku earlier, I interpreted this to mean you don't find them towny

It is fair to say tgat he starts in the pool of suspects if Xiz flips green.

But he was my green check for pete's sake. I obviously habe been skewing him town

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:46 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727197)
Hard defense is the wrong word butyou keeping him around and trying to get a massclaim to boot is some antitown shit

I'm trying to play smart.

Not like I can trust my reads, so I take the mechanical play when I can

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:47 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727200)
It is fair to say tgat he starts in the pool of suspects if Xiz flips green.

But he was my green check for pete's sake. I obviously habe been skewing him town

oh, right
well forgive me for dismissing that one :p

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:48 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727199)
really?

I mean, I guess I would consider the ulia read to be weird, but that's about it

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:49 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
yeah on second look bolth's reads list is okay i thought he was throwin some town reads in his poe and i got confused

i mean he is but it's not as much as i thought

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:49 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Reminder that leetic was top wagon for a bit until psychoangel took the lead.

I feel like that manip may not completely be a coincidence coupled by what happened the next phase.

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:51 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727192)
what was the difference
don't give me the bullcrap "you're being more agreeable this time" because frankly it's meaningless buzzwordiness, and I don't necessarily agree with the point, I just think it's funny. It's also pretty subjective and situational

a single game is hardly enough to form a meta read, especially when you consider people who have known me basically half my career still can't read me

funnygurl knows what's up, by just giving up on reading me and looking at my associatives to see if I actually am viable partners with anyone (the answer is typically no)
it's worth noting that fg isn't actually doing that at all this game, which is why they were my cfd target d1 and the general suspicion of them this game stemmed from this

so no, I will casually brush off your point unless you can defend it well enough to force me to give it more merit

FFA

Where you think you got the right to post this shit boy?

You were absolutely avoiding major comflict d0 and you only tried making a more significant impact in saying its a no brainer in keeping Xiz alive, which is antitown bullshit by the by

But hey you want him to have another phase? Maybe I'll vote you instead and we can get rid of people who won't give serious answers.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:51 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727205)
Reminder that leetic was top wagon for a bit until psychoangel took the lead.

I feel like that manip may not completely be a coincidence coupled by what happened the next phase.

i agree with this but i don't think it incriminates leetic, but perhaps it was more advantageous for the wolves to see a no-info lynch d0 and then just have leetic perish in the night/following day phase

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:51 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727205)
Reminder that leetic was top wagon for a bit until psychoangel took the lead.

I feel like that manip may not completely be a coincidence coupled by what happened the next phase.

so, it kind of seems like you want to lynch the claimed PRs (who can be confirmed) and the greencheck (which has really low odds of being a godfather)
more than anyone else today

nOt A gOoD lOoK

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:53 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727208)
so, it kind of seems like you want to lynch the claimed PRs (who can be confirmed) and the greencheck (which has really low odds of being a godfather)
more than anyone else today

nOt A gOoD lOoK

Literally every wolf in this game will claim town PR until either they die or town lose.

The claims have to be taken more seriously than it is right now.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:53 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727206)
FFA

Where you think you got the right to post this shit boy?

You were absolutely avoiding major comflict d0 and you only tried making a more significant impact in saying its a no brainer in keeping Xiz alive, which is antitown bullshit by the by

But hey you want him to have another phase? Maybe I'll vote you instead and we can get rid of people who won't give serious answers.

yeah I have a right to tell someone who thinks they know me that they don't

do you disagree?

can you listen to logic for a minute
we are massclaiming day before lylo
that's just happening. It's not antitown, it's not pr hunting, that's just gonna have to be how we play this game. We can have an extra town clear this way. If we lynch xiz and it ends up they were telling the truth then we literally just made the most anti town play possible

it's just not worth it, no matter how confident we are that xiz is scum

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:54 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Also @Bolth

FFA shouldn't brush you off but how dare you think you are gonna come in here and say Funny is a valid wolf right after leetic gave an unchecked hardclaimed and then whine that top posters are accusing you of not reading? I won't stand for that.

Read threadn make imformed statements. Two basic requirements for playing the game

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:54 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727209)
Literally every wolf in this game will claim town PR until either they die or town lose.

The claims have to be taken more seriously than it is right now.

at some point, they get counterclaimed
right now isn't the time to be tinfoiling it, that much should be clear?

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:55 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
This shit has fucking tilted me so while we are at it

Haku chaos play is horseshit knock it the hell off
You're one of the smartest, quickest thinkers on thr sight now stop living the meme and wasting time

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:55 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
like, I'm not telling you that you're wrong, or that my reads are better than yours

I'm just saying that I want you to look elsewhere, because the worst outcome is so much worse than any other sort of outcome by just trusting the claims for now

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:56 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz is the fucking lynch. Period
If town is so fucking stupid to let him go then I might as well leave my vote as is because fuck. Ive made my 5 posts i don't give a rat's ass

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:58 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727210)
yeah I have a right to tell someone who thinks they know me that they don't

do you disagree?

can you listen to logic for a minute
we are massclaiming day before lylo
that's just happening. It's not antitown, it's not pr hunting, that's just gonna have to be how we play this game. We can have an extra town clear this way. If we lynch xiz and it ends up they were telling the truth then we literally just made the most anti town play possible

it's just not worth it, no matter how confident we are that xiz is scum

Yes i do disagree, stop saying shit completely untrue hes played with you he's read your games its really simple

But not suprised you don't get it i gusss

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:59 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:00 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727211)
Funny is a valid wolf right after leetic gave an unchecked hardclaimed

That's like exactly the main scenario this setup offers to the wolf team to fool town.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 02:00 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
'ight gnight guys

remember to chill bc twg is a game

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:03 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727216)
Yes i do disagree, stop saying shit completely untrue hes played with you he's read your games its really simple

But not suprised you don't get it i gusss

no this is bullcrap

nobody is ever right on me
literally last game

every
single
person

scum read me

the only person that scum read me in my last wolf game was my freaking wolf partner, and some suspicions from you

people straight up do not know how to read me, and I think it's not that hard
but whenever I roll wolf and win people frickin tinfoil me for the next two months because they don't want to lose to crappy ol ffa

it sucks

I don't have the energy to deal with these lowball "ur different today haha" reads from people who barely interact with me or know me well enough to make reads on meta
maybe I don't play every game the same, if that's the problem, why are you comparing my games to each other anyway?

clearly if bolt's conclusion here is that I'm a wolf then they really dropped the ball somewhere, because I'm town again, just like the turbo game. So my freaking apologies for not caring about a case that has proven to have little to no merit time and time again off and on for the past FOUR YEARS.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:05 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
leetic & FG are hits.

Calling it.

Xiz is the unfortunate town that got overpushed over stupid things.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:06 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727221)
leetic & FG are hits.

Calling it.

Xiz is the unfortunate town that got overpushed over stupid things.

but it doesn't work after massclaim. we are going to massclaim this game and resolve claims at that point. Worrying about them or even lynching them before then is the real antitown play.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:06 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727211)
Also @Bolth

FFA shouldn't brush you off but how dare you think you are gonna come in here and say Funny is a valid wolf right after leetic gave an unchecked hardclaimed and then whine that top posters are accusing you of not reading? I won't stand for that.

Read threadn make imformed statements. Two basic requirements for playing the game

How dare I?

What the fuck is your problem, man.

I'm not stupid, I have read all the claims and everything else. based on the way some people post I feel like I may be one of the only ones who actually reads every single post on these games.

Unless you can tell me that it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for funny to be a wolf in this setup, I'm going to continue to dare to be suspicious of whoever the fuck I want to be suspicious of. I'm not going to vote there, fucking obviously, but I'm making it clear that I am not convinced.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:08 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727222)
but it doesn't work after massclaim. we are going to massclaim this game and resolve claims at that point. Worrying about them or even lynching them before then is the real antitown play.

You realize that if you're hiding 2 wolves under claims, I need to find 1 wolf out of 10 towns ?

That's really bad odds.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
And you, FFA, you're going on like I've voted for you or something.

This game is about patterns and recognising patterns and recognising things that are out of the ordinary. Yes, I might be relatively new to this game but if I see a pattern change I am going to bring it up. No need to bring your ego into it.

No, I don't know you very well, but each game I play or read with you in it, I try to figure out your game that tiny bit more.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727224)
You realize that if you're hiding 2 wolves under claims, I need to find 1 wolf out of 10 towns ?

That's really bad odds.

if you're playing odds, calculate the odds that leetic is telling the truth while you're at it (it's high)

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727225)
And you, FFA, you're going on like I've voted for you or something.

This game is about patterns and recognising patterns and recognising things that are out of the ordinary. Yes, I might be relatively new to this game but if I see a pattern change I am going to bring it up. No need to bring your ego into it.

No, I don't know you very well, but each game I play or read with you in it, I try to figure out your game that tiny bit more.

you're hitting a sore spot.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:10 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
also, where the fuck is duskfall

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727227)
you're hitting a sore spot.

I'm sorry if I have done that. I just want to have fun in this game. But some of the people who play this game make it very hard for newbies to feel welcome.

I don't want to upset you, and I don't think you're a bad person, for whatever thats worth.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727228)
also, where the fuck is duskfall

asleep most likely

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727229)
I'm sorry if I have done that. I just want to have fun in this game. But some of the people who play this game make it very hard for newbies to feel welcome.

I don't want to upset you, and I don't think you're a bad person, for whatever thats worth.

you know what
thanks for apologizing
that's more than most twg players will do, and I appreciate that, for whatever that's worth

Based on 7 years of playing twg as me, I would recommend you look for other ways to solve me than compare me to another game.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:20 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
iso'd leetic. More town than not. Still have reserves against Funny as godfather here.

FFA feels about the same as in the previous turbo where he was town imo.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:24 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I swear, I proven myself wrong at least 6 times in the past 3 pages.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:25 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@bolt is there any particular reason you were calling out duskfall rather than another 0 poster on the day?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:27 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@FFA

Have you played with both Town and Wolf Duskfall before ?

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:27 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727234)
@bolt is there any particular reason you were calling out duskfall rather than another 0 poster on the day?

Could use some meme right now

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:28 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727235)
@FFA

Have you played with both Town and Wolf Duskfall before ?

yes

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727237)
yes

Do you like Duskfall this game ?
Is it safe to keep town reading here ?

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:30 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727239)
Do you like Duskfall this game ?
Is it safe to keep town reading here ?

his wolf game has improved dramatically since I last caught him correctly
but, I put faith in the opening post about rolling town after a scum game

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:32 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
like, unless dusk's specific goal there is to recall town player sloth as my top town read due to a single post on d1 where they expressed relief at rolling town, then use that to make a post that they know I specifically will town read, in which case they could be scum

but that seems like a lot of effort just to pocket the easiest pocket in the game

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:33 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727240)
his wolf game has improved dramatically since I last caught him correctly
but, I put faith in the opening post about rolling town after a scum game

Do you know if he will eventually switch gears ?

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:34 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727242)
Do you know if he will eventually switch gears ?

if dusk rolled back to back scum games, it's not unreasonable to expect some amount of discernable fatigue in the later game (like bolt mentioned, just too early)
right now, my guess is they forgot about the game in the night phase, but that's OGI

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:41 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727128)
Ulleabhara/Jessie/DBP is my new trend.

So, I'm back here.

Great..

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:45 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm town reading everyone else except like FG that's interchangeable with the rest.

Jessie/FG sounds W/T. I feel like W/W would be awkward.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:49 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
only player I'm confident in sheeping right now is mml and
*checks vote*
nope

so I'm in a position where I kind of have to like
wait until someone I trust starts making sense

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:59 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
*iso Bolth*

*realize I don't know how wolf Bolth plays*

*ragequit*

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 03:05 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Well, I hope you guys are better at solving than me this game because the more I read into stuff, the more I feel like my reads are terrible.

Going to sleep.

Makilaz 04-27-2020 03:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

flashflash account [1]
MixMasterLar

jessiebessie [1]
Hakulyte

Ulleabhara [1]
flashflash account

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:57 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Damn guys why did you lynch town you suck

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:58 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I kinda believe xiz is town btw

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:59 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727100)
I'm done reading

does wolf ffa assign so many town reads? hm.

xiz you need to come back and solve the game with me

he does that as both alignments

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:04 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think haku is town

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:06 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I don't want to lynch bolth because i like (him?)

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727228)
also, where the fuck is duskfall

hi


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution