Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=103683)

fido123 11-14-2010 10:37 PM

Re: World of Warcraft

Healing is just naturally easy like that. I did a raid as soon as my Pally hit 80 and almost fell asleep.

RARAWR 11-15-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fido123 (Post 3343671)
Healing is just naturally easy like that. I did a raid as soon as my Pally hit 80 and almost fell asleep.

ok so its not just me. xP

devonin 11-15-2010 03:48 PM

Yeah but when pally healing for most fights at the start of raiding consists of "beacon off tank, spam heal main tank" yeah, it's pretty boring.

RARAWR 11-15-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3344157)
Yeah but when pally healing for most fights at the start of raiding consists of "beacon off tank, spam heal main tank" yeah, it's pretty boring.

I'll remember that if I ever get to naming a tauren pally retbull when cata is released

Bill Kaulitz 11-18-2010 03:11 AM

Does anyone have a good Druid Cat rotation that does really good damage? I can't seem to max my damage, and hearing people doing 15K-20K for cat is making me want to investigate further.

devonin 11-18-2010 08:33 AM

That guy's a cat druid.

krunkykai22 11-18-2010 12:21 PM

lol thats roughly about what my DPS is on Saurfang and Festergut haha

80 Frost DK Dual Wield I pull roughly 20k-21k. Pretty nice. Right now, Feral Druids (cat) are the max DPS'ers out there. The best guy on my realm is doing about 25k dps.

As for healing pallies, they are just nuts. I was in a fight with a blood elf Paladin and it took 28 minutes and 6 seconds to finally beat him. Same with my one arena match with Myself and a pally healer against a Pally Tank and Pally Healer and the fight was the second longest on our server which lasted 3 hours and 51 minutes.

Me being Blood Tank at the time I never lost life due to Death Strike and Rune Tap + Death Pact. Takes a lot to kill me, but Mages/Locks just destroy if there Dest. Spec'd.

The game has an awkward balance, I agree to that. Somehow its gotta be set differently. Hunters got wrecked in the new patch lol

Nu0n 11-18-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3346295)

That guy's a cat druid.

hey where do I get that addOn? I see people posting damage after dungeons but I'd like one myself. :?

EDIT*

name of the program will do :)

Brycexx 11-18-2010 01:25 PM

name of that addon is called recount

TomatoShadow 11-18-2010 04:06 PM

I'd also recommend you get Curse if you don't want to bother with addons. You should also find other interesting addons there.

Nu0n 11-18-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brycexx (Post 3346444)
name of that addon is called recount

and I already use Carbonite for questing, so that is pretty much all I need for now.

devonin 11-18-2010 06:59 PM

Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods were mandatory installs from when I was in a raiding guild, though I don't use DBM outside the times I'm made to.

I use Grid, Recount, Titan Panel, BaudBag, oGlow, Atlas, Atlasloot. Mostly informational and convenience things, rather than ones that actually effect the game in any way.

RARAWR 11-21-2010 04:00 PM

The main stuff I use if Bartender, Decursive, DBM, Omen, and Xperl. I am a full time raider so I don't go on to level a toon or anything so no need for me to have anything else until cata comes out. Which is soon.

D!LL 11-23-2010 10:06 AM

Grid, Clique, Decursive, Gladius, Atlas Loot, Bartender, DBM, Recount... BAM MOD!

Speaking of. BaM mod is an old ass crit mod from vanilla. After the most recent patch it hasn't been working for me. [Yes, I know how to enable out of date addons, yes I've tinkered with the settings.]

It's set up how it should be. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems with it or knows how to fix 'eet.

Red_Comet 11-23-2010 02:57 PM

so excited for the servers to go back up.... was hoping to play before night but nooope.

ichliebekase 11-23-2010 03:13 PM

Right now I've got a level 64 Night Elf Hunter, spec Beast Mastery. It's nearly impossible to do anything easily with a hunter anymore because of all the damn nerfs they have been getting and it's kind of upsetting. No volley, focus, they screwed over the hunters. What's next, they'll take away our pets?!

Also, I've been having problems lately with rolling on items I need. The little dice will be shadowed so I can't click on them and I sit here in a rage saying "F*CK I NEED THAT YOU SUNOFUHB*TCH" yea.

Servers go back on at 8 PM EST from my understanding.

Oh, and omen is mandatory even for lower levels. You need to learn to control aggro early so you know what you're doing when you're 80.

Nifra 11-27-2010 12:55 AM

/guilty. I play WoW :)

80 Shaman, Nifra <Summit> on Drenden-US server.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/nifra/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NifraSummit
(addon guides and more)

tofurox 11-27-2010 07:17 AM

Have not played and most likely will not. Too many other games out there and I don't have the time for something this large.

Brycexx 11-27-2010 07:44 AM

just leveled up a new char from 1-60 since all the changes leveling time has been significantly reduced. There is also no confusion as to where to go after finishing a zone. They always give you a quest once you finish a zone up and usually give you some kind of flight to the next area.

arcane leveling for Mages is crazy btw. definitely recommend it over frost or fire once you hit 20.

mr.mooman 12-6-2010 07:47 PM

Any body have any input on if it is easier to lvl by instancing from 71-80?
thanks.