Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 04:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727299)
what do you think about dusk

town. this has already been said by ffa and stuff but saying that he doesn't care about forming reads as town this game sounds hella pure

granted I've never played a wolf game with him either

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 04:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
also aside from his back and forth with bolth he's been beating to his own drum this game

Xiz 04-27-2020 04:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Cool. what about Ull

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz, how do you view DBP/MML ?

Do you think they wouldn't target you that openly as wolves ?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
One in FG/Jessie and MML/DBP is where I mostly am.

I have trouble to get somewhere conclusive with Ulli/Bolth.

Xiz 04-27-2020 04:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727306)
Xiz, how do you view DBP/MML ?

Do you think they wouldn't target you that openly as wolves ?

DBP is aware im a PR, MML is refusing to admit it.

I want to see DBP talk this phase, but as of now i still have him as one of my top two town.

MML, easily i could see doing it as a wolf but im reading it as stubbornness over wolfiness

Xiz 04-27-2020 04:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727308)
One in FG/Jessie and MML/DBP is where I mostly am.

I have trouble to get somewhere conclusive with Ulli/Bolth.

Between FG/Jessie i'd say its jessie. Im believing leetic for now because i have no reason not to.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 04:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727305)
Cool. what about Ull

i sus her because she's being utr and her plays have been safe and her pushes have been on people who shortly after gained traction

ik she's new to ffr but she ain't new to twg so it just doesn't sit right with me

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 04:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
but ulli will be present so I have more time to figure her out I guess. For what it's worth she seems like a strong player just someone ima struggle to read

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
my throat feels weirdly hoarse like I was yelling all night huh

leetic 04-27-2020 05:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727301)
then call me a coward for preferring to take the route that doesn't result in a mislynch some of the time

My problem with you right now is your refusal to really commit to anything not mechanics related, and even with two mechanics related people (Funnygurl and Xiz) you are leaving open the possibility of them being scum that can be resolved at MyLo. I don't know, I usually see strong reads from you and I am not seeing it here.

leetic 04-27-2020 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727182)
vest over investigation immune is trolling tho

The OP does say that the SK has both the vest and is investigation immune, so he's not an SK at least

flashflash account 04-27-2020 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727314)
My problem with you right now is your refusal to really commit to anything not mechanics related, and even with two mechanics related people (Funnygurl and Xiz) you are leaving open the possibility of them being scum that can be resolved at MyLo. I don't know, I usually see strong reads from you and I am not seeing it here.

I would say I'm pretty committed to uli right now on the scum side.


and I have plenty of strong town reads. MML is town, haku is towny, bolt is kinda towny, dusk is towny

flashflash account 04-27-2020 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727315)
The OP does say that the SK has both the vest and is investigation immune, so he's not an SK at least

oh, this must be a change from standard c9++

flashflash account 04-27-2020 05:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727280)
Side note, nobody has really questioned leetic, are we sure they are real?

If I was a Cop I would try to live 2 nights in a row, but leave a soft about who was my first check.

Something silly like an unusual video that contains police related sounds in it or a dumbass vote with a smiley face on it.

I would also keep targeting the same guy if I knew he was a wolf.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 05:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727319)
If I was a Cop I would try to live 2 nights in a row, but leave a soft about who was my first check.

Something silly like an unusual video that contains police related sounds in it or a dumbass vote with a smiley face on it.

I would also keep targeting the same guy if I knew he was a wolf.


Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Yo, I'm talking about leetic, not me.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
goldstinger needs to play more mafia

leetic 04-27-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727321)
Yo, I'm talking about leetic, not me.

Did you miss the part where I said I was one shot?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution