Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Guitar Hero. Awesome. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=44063)

Shashakiro 01-16-2007 10:55 AM

Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Can't be more fun than BatM...which is basically more fun than all the other Expert songs I've played combined.

I'll try the bonus songs today, probably.

dead_juggalo 01-16-2007 11:11 AM

You really need GH2 Shash.

Squeek 01-16-2007 11:43 AM

Here's what you're missing in GHII.

Also here's who is better than you.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=34269

SethSquall 01-16-2007 12:22 PM

Jesus.

It looked fake a times.

Insane.

Shashakiro 01-16-2007 12:25 PM

lol. There's also the 5-year-old DDR video...every game has its prodigies.

By the way, I've decided that passing songs in this game is officially as much of an accomplishment as passing songs in FFR.

It took me less time to be able to pass everything in GH1 (5 days when I actually did it, probably 3 days when I was capable) than it took me to pass everything in FFR (7 days both ways). Star Power mashing is even more lenient than FFR mashing, and NO chart has more really hard parts than it does star power...plus, I played the first 30 songs on Expert and 5-starred 24 of them, most of them first try. I'm already like 7k away from 5-starring what is apparently supposed to be the hardest song in the game, although I can't fathom how anyone could find BatM harder than Cowboys from Hell or Texas Flood.

This game is just a TAD lenient...maybe GHII is less so? I'll definitely have to get it.

ReikonKeiri 01-16-2007 02:03 PM

From my experience, GH2 was more lenient, but it could be just because i got better.

also play Cheat at the Church, it's way more fun than BatM.

MalReynolds 01-16-2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 1095447)
I'm already like 7k away from 5-starring what is apparently supposed to be the hardest song in the game, although I can't fathom how anyone could find BatM harder than Cowboys from Hell or Texas Flood.

It took me a week to beat CBF on expert, but I also don't play ryhtm games very much. Texas Flood is my favorite song off of GH1, but I never found it really difficult.

ReikonKeiri 01-16-2007 05:50 PM

5 stars on Expert just broke 20 today on GH1. It was around 5 before I started playing rofl.

goat6707 01-16-2007 10:18 PM

i love jumping around thrashing my limbs to Infected, but Cheat on the Church is a great song... i feel that get ready 2 rokk was best song though :)

XXXsmittyXXX 01-17-2007 09:31 PM

I fcd godzilla on expert ><

ReikonKeiri 01-18-2007 05:20 PM

30 Expert 5 stars now on GH1, with the 30th being Cochise (that song is hard to 5 star wtf). I got the first 21 as well as 9 of the extra songs.

Deific Requiem 01-19-2007 02:56 AM

I guess i'll just post my file record on GH and GH2 respectively o_O
GH 1 - Easy 100% GH 1 - Medium - 100% GH 1 - Hard - 100% GH 1 - Expert 34 w/ 100%
GH 2 - Easy 100% GH 2 - Medium - 100% GH 2 - Hard - 100% GH 2 - Expert 41 w/ 100%

I heard/read that the third would not be created with RED OCTANE >_>

(They so need better songs with more genres)

x velo x 01-20-2007 12:05 PM

We've established that Guitar Hero pwns a while ago.

TR_Tyler 01-20-2007 06:05 PM

I have guitar hero 2 and its soo sweet (i'm not as good at that as I am at DDR though lol)

ReikonKeiri 01-20-2007 07:03 PM

Passed LTMR one try today. Jordan ... Prepare thyself! Thou shalth be defeated.

ReikonKeiri 01-21-2007 02:34 PM

Wow, I just 5 starred Freebird [Hard] with only an 87%. No clue how that happened. All i have left now is Psychobilly Freakout and I got another probably ridiculous looking extra guitar.

Shashakiro 02-22-2007 08:07 PM

lmfao, just 5-starred Bark at the Moon Expert, 234285 with 84% notes hit hahahahahahaha

and I can't even FOUR-STAR Cowboys from Hell. XD

ps holy crap how the hell is bark at the moon more fun than the rest of this game put together, like seriously >_>

EDIT: five-starred Get Ready 2 Rokk, 172733, 89%. oh. didn't star power the solo, didn't go into the red during it rofl.

EDIT2: st. scarhand needs a GH file. sup constant 180 bpm 16ths for the whole song, with like two breaks.

EDIT3: Four songs left to 5-star: Texas Flood, Frankenstein, Cowboys From Hell, and Farewell Myth (can probably get Frankenstein without too much trouble, too). I still can't 4-star Cowboys From hell though XD

_pandaman_ 02-28-2007 09:36 PM

Wow.... reading through this thread made me *sigh* a lot.

As a GH Junkie (although im not as good as, say, PriestMLH), I absolutely LOVE these two games.

I only have a couple 5*s left to get on each game on expert (really, the only REAL way to play is on expert :D). Ive got:

GHI: Texas Flood, Frankenstein, Cowboys from Hell, and a bunch of bonus songs. Jus cuz the bonus songs werent all that great on the first one (cept for CotC!)

GHII: Carry Me Home, Psychobilly Freakout, Misirlou, Six, and Jordan.

Carry Me Home I would have 5*d if my brother didnt screw me over by turning off the ps2 cuz he wanted to play xbox >.> Psychobilly im only about 20k from beating 5*, so Ill get that soon. Misirlou is gonna take some endurance training :D Same with Six, and I have yet to pass Jordan.

Freebird is very, very leniant on note percentage to get a 5*. The 5* cutoff is only in the 300k range, and people have easily gotten near 600k in the song using SP paths (that i need to start studying to raise my highscores).

That said, this game totally rocks. I am easily better at this than I am at FFR or Stepmania (not saying that Im no slouch at those either. Im just not Shash :D)

EDIT: Evidence that PriestMLH (guy i mentioned above) is one of, if not the best, guitar hero player. ever. http://youtube.com/watch?v=WHkiWQ_KQbE

Shashakiro 02-28-2007 10:52 PM

lol I got guitar god but I used a dualshock so it doesn't REALLY count

everything that is hard on guitar is EASY on dualshock and vice versa...ESPECIALLY CBFH sup 354k 97% XD XD XD

Moogy 03-1-2007 08:18 AM

lol guitar hero