Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Curry and Rice 05-18-2018 12:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620373)
isn't this lack of options type thing the same you were already at him over

That was different though.

blindreper1179 05-18-2018 12:18 AM

Sorry guys, doing it now

blindreper1179 05-18-2018 12:20 AM

Votes

Curry-->round
Round-->celery
InD-->curry

3 way kitb. Gimme a second.

blindreper1179 05-18-2018 12:26 AM

Curry has been lynched. He was Albert Wesker

It is night. Day will begin at 12:00:01 May 19th.

blindreper1179 05-19-2018 12:01 AM

InD has died. He was a s.t.a.r.s member. Day phase starts.

Celirra 05-19-2018 12:02 AM

Sorry for falling asleep before last eod

Votes were so bad i shouldn't be alive if curry was playing well and noticed votecount

Uhhh

We should vote no lynch here, we're 4 right now and after that we will be 3, etc

Celirra 05-19-2018 12:03 AM

Also I still would've voted roundbox as maf but idk how I feel about him being sk

I think star fits kinda still in theory

Celirra 05-19-2018 12:03 AM

Goodnight I tired

roundbox 05-19-2018 12:04 AM

the fuck

who is claire????

roundbox 05-19-2018 12:05 AM

did vigi let inD fake claim this whole time
wtf?
olimar asleep at the wheel???

roundbox 05-19-2018 12:06 AM

WHAT IS THIS GAME

roundbox 05-19-2018 12:08 AM

yeah I should have voted curry last phase and went with my gut

if I'm going with my gut, celery is SK

man if I was right about this game earlier I'll feel cool about myself

blindreper1179 05-19-2018 12:25 AM

I'm drunk, he's was claire. Sorry

roundbox 05-19-2018 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4620440)
I'm drunk, he's was claire. Sorry

PHEW

inDheart 05-19-2018 12:32 AM

star-crossed 05-19-2018 05:53 AM

Hi, I am very very sorry I fell asleep and did not vote. I was starting to be feeling that I had stronger reasons to suspect Curry than roundbox as a mafia, but I was very afraid of hanging a town because it could mean town loses. So I felt better waiting for ind. I am glad it randomized to how I probably would have voted anyway, but I still feel it was a huge mistake and I am sorry. I will learn from it for next time, to just vote, because I could change it later.

Because there are so few leads on who could be SK I do think it could be helpful to not hang anybody and then try tomorrow. The only real problem with that that I can see, is if olimar is a town and lives, his vote is more needed. I saw him reading the thread at the end of the last day, and he did not even say anything.

Something interesting is that I think on the second day, Curry claimed he thought the SK was being blocked. But by yesterday he was leaning that the SK was an inactive (which I thought was sus, because it pushes the blame for that away from him, and I do not think his stated reasons for it were that great). But I am wondering what he actually believed about the SK versus what he thought would sound good to us, and if there is anybody he had extra info about. I will go through his posts again later on.

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:46 AM

Is everyone in agreeance we should no lynch this phase or are you really dead set on me being sk roundbox

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:52 AM

@star I don't think you can take currys words too to heart sadly... At least for me I don't get the grounds for believing sk is an inactive especially because it implies olimar is so

The only thing I can think of that supports it is if he's inactive and that's ultimately the reason ind survived, because there wasn't a ton of fanfare around the claim per se other than occasional mention again... but that would imply that curry didn't target ind either

Uh actually I kinda fucked myself with that logic cause i guess it's entirely possible that olimar was literally afk a whole night phase and didn't submit a kill which is why there was only one kill too a couple phases ago, and wasn't for ind

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:55 AM

Anyways round it's hypocritical to say seeing as i gunned for you as wolf a lot, but don't tunnel too much into me as sk eh, have backups so in the case that you do hang me in the end and we lose, you look smart by at least having a plan b (Unless you're the sk in which case you're playing well by tunneling me and carry on, good job)

Celirra 05-19-2018 09:05 AM

I couldve sworn I saw olimars name at the viewing list an hour ago but I might've been misreading due to tired

roundbox 05-19-2018 12:11 PM

I'm not too bull headed to no lynch and reading more is always an option for me. Just know that we need more no lynch votes than other player votes otherwise bad things happen

roundbox 05-19-2018 12:12 PM

I like star's observation about curry musings of an inactive SK. I have seen olimar peek into the thread several times as well so it's not a completely farfetched idea

roundbox 05-19-2018 01:43 PM

Wait, indheart died
SK not completely brain afk

roundbox 05-19-2018 01:43 PM

It's just really frustrating we're out a complete data point because someone hasn't posted in two phases
Really kills my vibe

star-crossed 05-19-2018 01:46 PM

Does anybody know if replacements are something that they have on the site that olimar and curry are from?

Celirra 05-19-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620492)
Does anybody know if replacements are something that they have on the site that olimar and curry are from?

ninsheetmusic has a lot of issues with filling games so I don't think so; in my experience they're normally inactive as scum team but that experience is also from only one game and then I didn't want to play there anymore really because it's so different from ffr

Celirra 05-19-2018 01:55 PM

That experience is also why I'm having trouble with olimar btw and ironically kinda why I think he's town

Celirra 05-19-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620480)
I'm not too bull headed to no lynch and reading more is always an option for me. Just know that we need more no lynch votes than other player votes otherwise bad things happen

That's why I'm trying to make sure everyone agrees with no lynch

aka if you are

star-crossed 05-19-2018 02:17 PM

So I think this is basically everything Curry said about kills, night actions, SK suspicions, as well as posts related to anybody who is still alive. I want to figure out who the mafia most likely killed and blocked, and whether he knew who the SK was (or was just guessing).

d0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619264)
"Finding SK shouldn't be a D0 thing. It should get easier and more clear after the first wave of NK/SK kill/PR shots.

It's more of a D2 thing imo."
-- Haku

If the third party is super obvious (or at least seems to be), there's no reason not to go after them, but otherwise (in any normal D0 situation), I completely agree.

be back later

d1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619481)
frick

Two specials dead, but also one wolf dead? Not sure it's the best trade, but at least we're somewhere.

also i was totally going to push a lynch on manti for trying to save noc but i guess that ain't happening lol

Also, Zoshi and Cel are probably human, but there's also a slight chance either of them could be the third party. For now I'll give both of them a pass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619526)
I don't usually know Olimar to be the inactive type. While it's entirely possible he's trying to slip under the radar because the number of people who know him this game is relatively low, I'm guessing there's some other outside reason why he hasn't posted much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619765)
"lmao k roundbox is probably much better suited as a wolf than sk. Is ffa/roundbox/funny sounding ok ??

Mellon/olimar for sk"
--Zoshi
Fair thoughts, except I'd probably add Xel in there somewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619793)
I mean, I've given my thoughts in bits and pieces, but doesn't hurt to say more:

roundbox: Current vote; pleased with the thoughts he's given, but I don't know if he's just trying to save himself or genuinely getting into gear.

raeko: Past vote; still not sure about her, could be a vote in the future if I still have a bad feeling on her.

Xel: Could probably be a wolf? Maybe serial killer? Some things like roundbox's "xel is hottest mislynch 2018 for the 6th game in a row" and inD's "derp clearing xel" give me a little more hesitation but I could still vote for him.

Funny: I'd be ok with this lynch, but don't know if I'd change my vote to support it. idk; would be a helpful cardflip probably i guess and there's a "better than most" chance she's actually a wolf/third party

d2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619870)
Also, at this point, I'm gonna take a guess and say that either the third party/Claire is inactive (or rather, inactive enough to where they might conceivably miss a kill), or by some extremely unlikely chance, either or both of them have been roleblocked, preventing their kills from going through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619940)
My best guess is that the wolves blocked someone, saw that there were only two kills, then decided to block the same person. Not sure why they wouldn't find more kills to be beneficial, but maybe they were trying to play it safe after Noc was lynched.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619966)
roundbox (MOST LIKELY WOLF PICK)
Olimar (MOST LIKELY SK PICK)
Xelnya
celirra
Star
Zoshi
InD
is it vain if i put myself as most town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619954)
"So you think haku being vigi’d is possible?

I guess Mellon being sk’d and vigi’d is possible, but I think a block is more likely"
--Zoshi

Eh, I kind of think Manti trying to make a vote to seemingly save a wolf might ring an alarm bell in a vigi, perhaps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620033)
Speaking of reads, reads list is pretty much the same but with Xel instead of Olimar.

d3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620149)
Unless there's some super weird stuff going on and the wolf and third party just so happened to hit the same person, I'm going to take a guess and say that this sets up Olimar as anti-town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620150)
If there had been three kills in the past, I would say it was possible that either the wolf hit the third party (with one-shot bulletproof) or the third party hit the wolf (also with one-shot bulletproof), but honestly, how likely is that at this point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620191)
Roundbox I can buy, but Star is pretty much just a paranoia pick. The only way I can see that is if Star decided to carry on the guise of an inactive sk because psycho was inactive, with the additional benefit of framing Olimar, but honestly, I think it would be more beneficial for Star to just kill anyway and pretend like the earlier lack of kills were just flukes. But it would make more sense if it was just Olimar being inactive from the very beginning. His sudden appearance is kind of odd too, but eh. Though, at the same time, Star seeming to double down with posting to try and ensure not being lynched is kind of concerning, in the same kind of strange paranoid gut feeling way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620193)
"hey, why do you have this conclusion? who is the other anti-town? why is Olimar the definitive anti-town from your POV?" --rb
Like I explained in my post above, a lack of a second kill would most logically imply that either the sk was inactive (Olimar), or pretending to be inactive (Star, to continue on with psycho's inactivity), the latter of which is kind of hard to believe.

Other anti-town is probably you. Olimar being a wolf is less likely (since if there was an active sk there would've likely been three kills on at least one prior phase), thus he's probably the serial killer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620211)
i mean

logically who else could the third party be

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620225)
My main point about that was that if Psycho was inactive and missed a kill, Star wouldn't want to make a kill because it would be pretty obvious who the third party was then. LIKE I SAID, though, that's probably the less likely scenario over Olimar simply being third party.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620248)
PART 1:

Looking back, I think roundbox not voting to save FFA was because he thought that he would probably be lynched anyway the next day and didn't want it to be obvious that he was trying to save his partner. In light of the funny wagon and flip, he looks even worse from that, and his comments/reactions at the beginning of the day after that didn't help either (calling the game a "dumpster fire" and complaining about how the "game is proceeding in SK's favour" reads like venting after his partner died).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620249)
PART 2:

In terms of posting and other more recent stuff, he was kind of coasting until being called out for it, then picked up dramatically after that (especially after raeko was vigi'd; possibly trying to pick up the pace hoping for a Hail Mary victory?) with variable amounts of relevant content. Spent too much time complaining about bad lynches instead of actually doing anything to stop those lynches (both with funny and Xel, and arguably a little bit with FFA before he was actually lynched and cardflipped) and was/is semi-OMGUS'ing me, neither of which really lean in his favor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620354)
Cel's disappearance is a bit concerning. Like, he should be here right now posting stuff, unless he's just given up which is honestly silly if he's a human.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620371)
"my wariness about curry is that he isn't doing much to investigate other players this phase as all of his energy has been concentrated on me

he's responded to star about some things but his lack of considering other possible worlds in this game is frustrating and suspect at the same time"
--rb

I mean, I have Olimar pegged as sk, with Star as a paranoid pick. The only other person to investigate would be Cel.

Celirra 05-19-2018 02:20 PM

[Waiting for star's analysis on what she quoted]

star-crossed 05-19-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620493)
in my experience they're normally inactive as scum team

Huh? I do not know what this means.

I do not think I am OK with not hanging anybody today unless olimar shows up and says he will be able to participate and vote the following day (if he lives through the night). Because if he is a town and there are 3 people left, and he does not vote, the only way town can win is if the other person votes correctly and the kitb works out.

star-crossed 05-19-2018 02:29 PM

Although, on the other hand, maybe it is still worth the risk to have the information of narrowing it down. I am not sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620499)
[Waiting for star's analysis on what she quoted]

Yes, that is to come.

Celirra 05-19-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620500)
Huh? I do not know what this means.

I do not think I am OK with not hanging anybody today unless olimar shows up and says he will be able to participate and vote the following day (if he lives through the night). Because if he is a town and there are 3 people left, and he does not vote, the only way town can win is if the other person votes correctly and the kitb works out.

The game I lost, both wolves were the most inactive members playing. Neither were olimar though; in fact he was host.

Anyways although that's a fair concern it is still statistically beneficial to no lynch this phase and, at least from my perspective I'm at a bit of a standstill because all 3 non-me's have totally different but justifiable cases, maybe roundbox less so but changing it from 3 non-me's to 2 non-me's would be super beneficial should I not be the one who gets nk'd, and it would be useful for the 2 other towns too, even if the worst case happens and olimar is totally afk next/this phase

In a way I kinda don't like being against no lynch cause it mostly just benefits sk to just end it here, but then part of me also likes that you're thinking critically
I think it's more - than + usually but with you being logically sound usually I don't think you'd slip like this (???) But I've also never seen you antitown so maybe you would be aggressive like this

Celirra 05-19-2018 02:37 PM

Can redact a bit of the shade I threw at star with her ninja-ing me

star-crossed 05-19-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620503)
Anyways although that's a fair concern it is still statistically beneficial to no lynch this phase and, at least from my perspective I'm at a bit of a standstill because all 3 non-me's have totally different but justifiable cases, maybe roundbox less so but changing it from 3 non-me's to 2 non-me's would be super beneficial should I not be the one who gets nk'd, and it would be useful for the 2 other towns too, even if the worst case happens and olimar is totally afk next/this phase

I have a lot of anxiety surrounding the situation of him being alive then but not posting or voting. I do not like the idea of people potentially being more swayed by who "deserves" the win more in a 50/50 situation like that. I also do not like the idea of potentially figuring it out but then still losing to the kitb.

But I do get that the alternative of the 2-3 town players that have been more active being able to vote together the right way is probably idealistic, as well. So maybe I just need to accept that that what I have mentioned is a necessary evil.

In any case I am going to go back to focusing on what I can take from what Curry said.

roundbox 05-19-2018 03:06 PM

I am 100% on board with a no lynch

roundbox 05-19-2018 03:07 PM

still, olimar not being here makes this game stupid difficult and I seriously wish he was replaced or something because it's ruining this endgame

Celirra 05-19-2018 03:23 PM

My biggest fear is he ends up as sk and lives, that would be depressing and shitty as fuck

Celirra 05-19-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620177)
Sorry, to clarify I meant that it was weird to suspect me of 3P AND ALSO put me up for lynch. Humans don't want to lynch 3P; my point was that you should be either "He's 3P, don't shoot!" or "He's not 3P, shoot/don't shoot!"

This was his last post

I would update that post I originally made but given how little he's posted he's actually been only really focused on anything pertaining to sk all game
Either cause he's sk or he's legitimately never seen a sk in his life and such, I'm not sure which but given his early confusion the latter seems most likely?

Olimar12345 05-19-2018 04:12 PM

uh okay everyone give me a tl;dr why i shouldn't vote for you

also who's voting who so far

whats going on

Celirra 05-19-2018 04:16 PM

You could at least pretend to give a shit lol

star-crossed 05-19-2018 04:30 PM

This is making my head hurt a lot.

I think that Haku (who sused Curry) makes a lot of sense as the mafia team's kill on the first night. Because Curry admitted to be planning to hang Manti D1 at the start of it because Manti looked bad for trying to save ffa, I think that Manti was not blocked. Which means that whoever was blocked on the first night, very likely at least lived to D1. (One weird thing though, is that Manti's ability actually had the biggest chance of stopping a kill because it was both a block and a save, but that's not something Curry ever talked about as possibly being why there was a missing kill).

I have a theory that the mafias may have blocked funnygirl on the first night. That could be why it was not obvious who she suspected, why she did not care that much about dying, and why on D2 Curry started to be more suspicious of an inactive SK.

Due to Curry's lack of talking about Cel on D3/framing the "fake inactive" SK argument being about only me, I do not think Curry or raeko ever targeted Cel with a block or kill. If there is reason to believe Curry likely shot somebody who was bulletproof, then I think Cel is town.

Probably the most confusing thing is why Curry mainly was trying to hang rb specifically on D3, and why he seemed to have such rigid ideas of who could be a mafia versus SK for his suspicions. (For instance, I think he could have argued that I had a chance of being mafia, because I defended raeko, plus Psycho had no way of saving ffa...) I actually do not really get if he would have thought it was a better idea to be hanging the SK or a town at that point, and without knowing that it's hard to say what his intent was with pursuing rb.

I feel like my thoughts are kind of going in a thousand different directions and it's hard to spool them all together...

Olimar12345 05-19-2018 04:50 PM

Okay, so it looks like we're just looking for the 3p now (it's my goal to actually vote/participate this phase). Things I just noticed from reading the last few page (make-shift sus. list I guess):

RB
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620437)
did vigi let inD fake claim this whole time
wtf?
olimar asleep at the wheel???

RB's reaction was pretty big here, seems town. Completely contrasts Celira's reaction.

Celira
Suggesting no lynch would give us time and slow down the 3P, so that seems pretty town. While I'm not used to that being an option (it isn't a thing we do on NSM) I agree that doing so would be statistically the better option today. We could get more posts to read/base our next lynch on and with the night kill we would have a higher percentage of hitting the target (1/3 chance as opposed to today's 1/4, especially since both lynches would have a game-ending effect).

Although, if we do this, what's stopping the 3P from not doing a night kill? Seems like they could just intentionally not kill someone in the night and get the same odds for the next phase, essentially prolonging the game for no reason.

Star
Classic wolf (3P in this case) first phase post in which you ended up contributing to the problem but said you should have gone with your gut (the found wolf).

more later if I can remember.

star-crossed 05-19-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620517)
Although, if we do this, what's stopping the 3P from not doing a night kill? Seems like they could just intentionally not kill someone in the night and get the same odds for the next phase, essentially prolonging the game for no reason.

I am going to ask if somebody is forced to make a choice in this case, or if it really does go on forever. Because if it is the latter then that is annoying.

Celirra 05-19-2018 05:15 PM

Can't lose if the game never ends!!!!!

Celirra 05-19-2018 05:16 PM

Maybe it's like chess where if we do the same thing 3 phases in a row it's a stalemate

star-crossed 05-19-2018 05:45 PM

We cannot actually make a plan with a draw. After 3 nights the SK has to kill or it will be a random one. So I think it does make sense to not hang anybody, and hopefully they will save us the time of going through it 3 times. I do not want to insta it though.

star-crossed 05-19-2018 06:10 PM

I think I will go ahead and no lynch though. Because of my time zone I should not be the last one voting for it anyway.

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:22 PM

Friendly reminder not to Insta the no lynch eh

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620524)
We cannot actually make a plan with a draw. After 3 nights the SK has to kill or it will be a random one. So I think it does make sense to not hang anybody, and hopefully they will save us the time of going through it 3 times. I do not want to insta it though.

Proof on the 3 nights thing?

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:24 PM

Is that uh

A slip

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:24 PM

Actually idk how it would be

star-crossed 05-19-2018 06:27 PM

Umm, I do not think I am allowed to quote proof.

star-crossed 05-19-2018 06:44 PM

Based on my understanding of the forum rules I do not really think I can say more about this, sorry.

Celirra 05-19-2018 07:54 PM

On an off topic olimar feels worse now than before

blindreper1179 05-19-2018 09:04 PM

Posting to clarify my decision. If there is no lynch, no kill. No lynch will be off the next day phase.

Celirra 05-19-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4620541)
Posting to clarify my decision. If there is no lynch, no kill. No lynch will be off the next day phase.

Idk if I like this it feels sided against town

Celirra 05-19-2018 09:37 PM

Should we assume olimar won't read anything we say the rest of the phase and use that to maybe analyze if he's town or wolf

Olimar12345 05-19-2018 11:07 PM

I still think we should go for the no-lynch today. If anything, it buys us more time to consider our options.

Olimar12345 05-19-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620545)
Should we assume olimar won't read anything we say the rest of the phase and use that to maybe analyze if he's town or wolf

r00d

star-crossed 05-20-2018 02:09 AM

Sorry, I thought it was worth a try to see if the SK would kill anyway if I said they had to eventually.

I mean, maybe they still will.

Celirra 05-20-2018 08:43 AM

What if someone gets themselves modkilled

Like it's scummy strategy but it gives the same result kinda

Celirra 05-20-2018 08:44 AM

Either way I'm ok with no lynch still

star-crossed 05-20-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620567)
What if someone gets themselves modkilled

Like it's scummy strategy but it gives the same result kinda

Quote:

13a) Intentionally modkilling yourself for strategic reasons is not permitted and may warrant additional punishment.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620558)
r00d

By the way, why did you think it was a worse idea to try to hang the SK instead of a mafia yesterday?

star-crossed 05-20-2018 09:07 AM

Like, you clearly understand today that the game is still going because we have to hang them, yes? So why did the order matter to you at the time?

Celirra 05-20-2018 09:12 AM

Oh oops

Also I don't think that was directed to me was it, cause I don't remember saying that we should go for wolf not sk?

star-crossed 05-20-2018 09:18 AM

No, I was asking olimar.

star-crossed 05-20-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620376)
I think curry and rice is a really, really misguided town

Um...when you were voting Cel, was it entirely due to think Cel was the SK? If you were assuming that Curry was town, who did that make the mafia most likely? I am trying to understand your frame of mind, for voting Cel and leaving it in kitb.

(I am also still wondering why you did not vote Curry during the end of the d1, when you could have saved yourself and your town lean of funnygirl. I asked about this on Day 3 but I do not think you ever answered)

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620318)
more on this "CRAZY" theory

so curry has had me as his top wolf pick for a bit now, and I was thinking of a line I used to defend myself about him as a line he could use to defend himself from me

so he's had me at the top of his spooky scale for a while now. there was one death last night: zoshi
at this point in the game, a killing power wants to get rid of another killing power because of how close the game is. curry, if he was wanting to get rid of his highest scumlean, he would just blast them.
both players COULD have stacked on Zoshi, but I think both killing powers go after each other at this point. If curry was convinced on me, I'd be dead. his vote on me supports this; I have never, at any point in the game, had a vest. curry would be 100% positive on my alignment if he shot a vest of mine, but he didn't, because he didn't shoot, and I don't have a vest.

soooo

yeah
is curry actually town???

What do you think of this now that we know Curry is a mafia? Just that he shot Zoshi?

roundbox 05-20-2018 11:47 AM

The longer a read sits in my head, the less comfortable I get. I usually havr a problem giving up on my initial hunches and suspicions and it happened right there.
My vote for Cel was an SK vote.
As for Zoshi dying, I am not 100% sure. There was also a world that I didn't consider where both scum had vests and only one broke, making the night safe for the last killing power. Not sure if this influences anything, but it's something to consider.

star-crossed 05-20-2018 05:26 PM

OK thank you rb. But you did not answer my question about why you did not vote curry to put him at more votes than you and funny at around this time (or try to vote mellon)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4619811)
VOTES

InD-->xel
InD-->Funny
Zoshi-->Funny
Curry-->Mellon
Curry-->Round
Cel-->Xel
Star-->Round
Funny-->Mellon
Funny-->InD
Gun-->Funny
InD-->Olimar
cel-->curry
InD-->Curry

I am just trying to get a better understanding of how genuine it was that you were wanting to save yourself and funnygirl, when you did not vote to help make another option more possible. Could you please say more about your mindframe at the time, from what you remember (besides being drunk)?

Olimar12345 05-20-2018 06:14 PM

@star I thought the game would end with a human victory if all of the wolves were killed first.

Celirra 05-20-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620602)
@star I thought the game would end with a human victory if all of the wolves were killed first.

is that why you've been afk, cause you're sk and thought you already lost?

Celirra 05-20-2018 09:49 PM

Ok this is starting to get annoying

no lynch
Maybe next day phase something will happen at least

roundbox 05-20-2018 09:59 PM

to answer star:

I didn't suspect him as much, and in retrospect, I should have picked him over fg. I was more tunneled on the votes on me and dealing with that nonsense.

Olimar12345 05-20-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620605)
is that why you've been afk, cause you're sk and thought you already lost?

What are you talking about

Literally from day 1 I have been confused about what the 3P does and how they win etc. Technically the humans are alive and the wolves are dead, so why would it be so wrong to think that the game would have ended by now.

How could that have even been a thing I thought? The cardflip and immediate game continuation should have been enough to signify that the game was not over. As a 3P I couldn’t have predicted the outcome of a three-way kitb (or even have known who the wolves were), so when would I have thought “I already lost?”

Going after my inactivity is a tad angle-shooting, too. The host DM’d me telling me to be more active or else, so I’m at least trying :/

blindreper1179 05-20-2018 11:09 PM

votes

star->no lynch
Celirra-->no lynch

roundbox 05-20-2018 11:49 PM

I'm gonna drop the no lynch now

blindreper1179 05-21-2018 12:27 AM

Sorry.

No lynch, it is night. Day begins 12am server time may 22.

blindreper1179 05-22-2018 12:37 AM

No kill, no lynch has been disabled.

roundbox 05-22-2018 12:38 AM

fuck you