Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Leetic I'm not bothered isoing can you tell me what your consistent townread and scumreads have been this game?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729176)
This more recent string of posts is reminiscent of town Haku tinfoil of old

@haku you still, to this date, have not said you thought specific post of mine was scummy. I know you can't help but tinfoil on me but please be reasonable with it and reread me if you insist on continuously including me in your pairings

I'm probably dying before I convince someone to vote you unfortunately.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Our best info atm is that leetic is definitely wolf siding regardless of his alignment so we should probably do what he's not doing

leetic 05-2-2020 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4728878)
Vote Count:
5/1 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

flashflash account [5]
DaBackpack, MixMasterLar, leetic, ShadoWolfe, jessiebessie

DaBackpack [2]
flashflash account, Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
Bolth mannn

Now only two of my voters on on the same wagon. One (Haku) didn't even vote. This is also the second time Duskfall is on a minor wagon. Other people on vanity wagons have been killed off, but Duskfall for some reason still remains.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729180)
Our best info atm is that leetic is definitely wolf siding regardless of his alignment so we should probably do what he's not doing

I'm not sure the setup agrees with you. I'm not even sure if you're serious.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729181)
Now only two of my voters on on the same wagon. One (Haku) didn't even vote. This is also the second time Duskfall is on a minor wagon. Other people on vanity wagons have been killed off, but Duskfall for some reason still remains.

I didn't want to hammer and wasn't online eod that votecount makes no sense to read into because Mikey was an obvious consensus lynch everyone wanted

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729182)
I'm not sure the setup agrees with you. I'm not even sure if you're serious.

I am very serious why do you think he's alive?

leetic 05-2-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729177)
Id like to think mml is town, leetic needs to start re evaluating his life for the fact that he's still alive d4 despite claiming pr d2

Excusez-moi? Are you tinfoiling? Despite the fact that if my claim is fake, then this setup makes no sense

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729184)
I am very serious why do you think he's alive?

Maybe because nothing died last night ?

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729185)
Excusez-moi? Are you tinfoiling? Despite the fact that if my claim is fake, then this setup makes no sense

No I'm saying your reads are likely just way off and you need to start re evaluating your life because you are more valuable to scum alive than dead

Most likely they want you to be the final vote on last mislynch, possibly on me

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729186)
Maybe because nothing died last night ?

You believe it was a holster

So from your perspective wolves preferred a clear town alive than dead, why so you think that is?

leetic 05-2-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
It's pretty interesting that MML and Ulle/Shado were on the same wagon as each other three days in a row. That's a remarkable level of coordination for them to both be town.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Can we insta Duskfall? I don't care if he's town, I'm just asking for my sanity.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729191)
Can we insta Duskfall? I don't care if he's town, I'm just asking for my sanity.

Ok let's go through this slowly

Do you still think it was a holster?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729188)
You believe it was a holster

So from your perspective wolves preferred a clear town alive than dead, why so you think that is?

These are two independant things.

Also, it's either "because chaos" or "they failed to NK".

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729167)
Part of me thinks im wrong and that logically there's a wolf in the PRs too.

In that scenario, it would be MML.

Claims will help solve that a bit hopefully.

Haku you dont get to say this lind of shit with no explanation

Especially when I've addressed how little sense that makes like 10 times

leetic 05-2-2020 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729187)
No I'm saying your reads are likely just way off and you need to start re evaluating your life because you are more valuable to scum alive than dead

Most likely they want you to be the final vote on last mislynch, possibly on me

This theory makes no sense. I've been the one questioning DBP's claim that you were roleblocked last night. Why would they expect me to be the last vote on you?

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Ok is haku just scum here like they seem too smart ti not be following here

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729194)
Haku you dont get to say this lind of shit with no explanation

Especially when I've addressed how little sense that makes like 10 times

Wolves having 3 fake VT claims is usually bad, but not impossible I guess.

I just feel like the thematic is to team a Haku lynch here and it's pretty obvious that this opens up a MML/Duskfall/Jessie world for me.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729195)
This theory makes no sense. I've been the one questioning DBP's claim that you were roleblocked last night. Why would they expect me to be the last vote on you?

Why do you think you are alive then?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution