Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723948)
nah lol

sunfan

over ffa? because no way they're partners

flashflash account 04-4-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I don't think anyone seriously wolf reads me when I do roll wolf, barring that lol zd/bulba game that we don't need to talk about

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723949)
over ffa? because no way they're partners

what makes you say that

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723945)
y actually no but I want to troll you

Probably shouldn't pick on the paranoid Flurry that died to you typing white text to signal to ally about rush in final phase last game.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 08:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723951)
what makes you say that

well i'm more sold on ffa being a wolf over sunfan, and i don't think sunfan tries to start a bandwagon on his partner this early in the game

the sun fan 04-4-2020 08:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723952)
Probably shouldn't pick on the paranoid Flurry that died to you typing white text to signal to ally about rush in final phase last game.

I didn't type in white text that last phase?
our signal ended up never even getting used once roundbox was priced into voting for you

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 08:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723953)
well i'm more sold on ffa being a wolf over sunfan, and i don't think sunfan tries to start a bandwagon on his partner this early in the game

he literally bussed his wolf partner d0 last game lol

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 08:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723955)
he literally bussed his wolf partner d0 last game lol

if you're talking about me uhhh I wasn't there dude and it was pretty obvious I wasn't coming back, also I was in a counter wagon against someone who claimed. Pretty different situation

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 08:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723956)
if you're talking about me uhhh I wasn't there dude and it was pretty obvious I wasn't coming back, also I was in a counter wagon against someone who claimed. Pretty different situation

stop defending people it makes me want to scum read you

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 08:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4722962)
I get it if you're town or if you're a wolf
its just the mechanically correct play, I know you understand that if I'm right about who you are
braces for a potential voterush of Apollo/rolf

@Sunfan talking to Punchy

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 08:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723957)
stop defending people it makes me want to scum read you

i mean if it's the truth

the sun fan 04-4-2020 08:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723955)
he literally bussed his wolf partner d0 last game lol

shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her she'll townread me less

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 08:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723958)
@Sunfan talking to Punchy

lynch all liars?

the sun fan 04-4-2020 08:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723958)
@Sunfan talking to Punchy

oh, no
that wasn't a signal
that was me faking paranoia that those two would voterush
obviously, I knew that wasn't going to happen, but it wasn't me signaling to punchy

you can look in wolfchat to see what our signal was

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 08:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723960)
shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her she'll townread me less

i've come to the realization that i'll probably never read you right and it just is what it is lol

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 08:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
idk, I'm starting to think Sunfan had bad luck and rolled wolf twice in a row and fatigue is getting to him or something.

the sun fan 04-4-2020 08:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723964)
idk, I'm starting to think Sunfan had bad luck and rolled wolf twice in a row and fatigue is getting to him or something.

look, I know I'm not posting like Cold Kitten here but ??????????????

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 08:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723962)
oh, no
that wasn't a signal
that was me faking paranoia that those two would voterush
obviously, I knew that wasn't going to happen, but it wasn't me signaling to punchy

you can look in wolfchat to see what our signal was

Oh, I thought you were directly talking to Punchy and that it didn't matter because no one had Punchy/Phil in their mind anyway.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723964)
idk, I'm starting to think Sunfan had bad luck and rolled wolf twice in a row and fatigue is getting to him or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723541)
Sunfan, did you roll wolf 2 games in a row ?

recurring themes

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I'll reset.

I just want to know how people read ffa.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution