Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

fatfuck42 04-4-2020 06:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
My guess is twgma/tokzic. If I'm wrong on one of them then swap in one of [bolth/sunfan/ffa] (in that order).

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 06:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723842)
I disagree

i'm confused, what do you disagree with?? because the last thing haku had to say about you was that you were trying and it made you cooler than all the other inactives.

or are you disagreeing with the fact that it's an easy enough interaction to make? because obviously it's not, he did it. whether he did it as town or wolf is irrelevant to how 'easy' it is to post that.

the sun fan 04-4-2020 06:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723834)
ARe yOu LooKINg fOr IdeaS AS a WolF

I like you

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 06:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723845)
My guess is twgma/tokzic. If I'm wrong on one of them then swap in one of [bolth/sunfan/ffa] (in that order).

does something give you partner vibes or are they just your highest wolf reads?

flashflash account 04-4-2020 06:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723840)
see that's the thing. haku didn't give you a pass or wolf read you.

he wolf read me
Quote:

he just said "eh he's trying"
specifically making me better than LITERAL ZERO POSTERS
Quote:

and that's an easy enough interaction to give
you're ignoring the way I'm interacting with haku, too, btw
Quote:

if you're not sure how to act
we both know how to act


so I disagree with all of it pretty much

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 06:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723687)
Don't read this:

5. fatfuck42 reminds me of a town Julian.
3. TWGma reminds me of a town Gradiant.

8. Cold Kitten is town lean if I turn off paranoia.

2. the sun fan seems to be half paying attention. (?)
7. flashflash account gets the "you're trying" card which makes him cooler than inactives.

1. mellon_collie doesn't post enough.
4. Bolth mannn is absent.
9. Tokzic is absent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723689)
Common sense wants me to lynch within 1,4,9 if nothing changes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723694)
It's easier to evaluate active players with a progression.
It's near impossible to evaluate inactives.
You don't want a coin flip with you at the late game.

So, yeah. If there's a phase for lynching an inactive it's now. (unless you're 95% certain you pinned a wolf)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723695)
I kind of miss reading Sunfan posts that are longer than 1 line that talks a bit about general thoughts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723713)
There's a character in a game that talks like this all the time. (World of Final Fantasy)

You're the welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723714)
I said to not read it.

I just badly need the Bolth/Tokzic/You input to draw a better picture of the rest of the players in this game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723715)
I really doubt that's the reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723718)
It's more like "here's my work in progress, I understand the game is not solved yet".

I don't know why it gets read at face value as if the phase was ending in 5 min and it was the final stance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723721)
I think posting a work in progress is an excellent way to help others understand your game progression and ultimately read you properly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723756)
Fatfuck42 outed 3 PRs in a row last game as town before hard claiming PR.

So, I'm at the point where I'm like "oh my god, don't just go vote people like that casually".

Probably overreacting, but yeah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723764)
I seriously don't remember myself ever rolling wolf with you in a game, but I guess it's possible.

for reference, in case it's haku giving you a pass that you diagree with ffa...

here's EVERY POST haku made starting from his reads list and on.

none of these implicate you or anything. in fact, after the reads post itself, i don't think he ever says another thing to or about you.

fatfuck42 04-4-2020 06:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723848)
does something give you partner vibes or are they just your highest wolf reads?

Highest wolf reads. Looking for partnerships backfired on me and talked me out of being on the right track last game so I'm not gonna worry about that angle here.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 06:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723849)
he wolf read me

specifically making me better than LITERAL ZERO POSTERS

you're ignoring the way I'm interacting with haku, too, btw


we both know how to act


so I disagree with all of it pretty much

lol he didn't wolf read you. see my above post. i'm not ignoring it, i think you're reacting exactly the way a wolf partner would.

fatfuck42 04-4-2020 06:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
tokzic

flashflash account 04-4-2020 06:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723852)
lol he didn't wolf read you. see my above post. i'm not ignoring it, i think you're reacting exactly the way a wolf partner would.

I'm actually offended that you think I come in to the thread and say "lol this is my wolf partner let's lynch him"
he literally started to omgus me
you're missing like 5 posts between the two of us and literally just looking at haku
wyed

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 06:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723854)
I'm actually offended that you think I come in to the thread and say "lol this is my wolf partner let's lynch him"
he literally started to omgus me
you're missing like 5 posts between the two of us and literally just looking at haku
wyed

you do know i don't actually think haku is a wolf right..........................................................................


but damn dude ur mad

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 06:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723847)
I like you

stop trying to pocket me dad

flashflash account 04-4-2020 06:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723855)
you do know i don't actually think haku is a wolf right..........................................................................


but damn dude ur mad

yes

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 06:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723857)
yes

yes you know i don't think he's a wolf

or

yes you're mad?

because either way, chill the **** out.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 06:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723858)
yes you know i don't think he's a wolf

or

yes you're mad?

because either way, chill the **** out.

yes I'm p mad that you would suggest something that could never happen
it's like you're suggesting that I could possibly get arrested for indecent exposure
of course I would get offended for that

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 06:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723853)
tokzic

spicy take after his read on Haku

what lead you to this vote

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 06:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723859)
yes I'm p mad that you would suggest something that could never happen
it's like you're suggesting that I could possibly get arrested for indecent exposure
of course I would get offended for that

it could NEVER happen. literally never. i'm sure.

it's actually pretty easy to get arrested for indecent exposure. sex in a car? indecent exposure. peeing in public as a dude? indecent exposure.

sorry not sorry.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 06:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
that being said

unvote

ffa is also giving me angry-for-being-wolfread towny vibes atm

Tokzic 04-4-2020 06:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723823)
Maybe I'm just extra-sensitive because I burned myself last time, but there's no way haku's a wolf in my eyes.

What are your eyes seeing that have him lock town for you?

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 06:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
currently want to vote between haku, twgmama, fatfuck and ffa today


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution