Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723776)
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha! Just kidding guys! We have fun here.

Please welcome me to the party! Iím not inactive, just Australian!

twgMama and Haku are wolfing

EZ game

this is the least towny post of the game and yet it is exactly where my reads are at

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723687)
5. fatfuck42 reminds me of a town Julian.

Why? I'm not getting Julian vibes in the slightest

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
My strongest town vibes are from Raeko and Sunfan so far.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723781)
this is the least towny post of the game and yet it is exactly where my reads are at

yeah you can be town too

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723780)
Please, itís my first game ;)

i'm assuming it's not actually your first game

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
1. mellon_collie- null
2. the sun fan- town
3. TWGma- null
4. Bolth mannn- wolf lean
5. fatfuck42- town lean
6. Hakulyte- wolf lean
7. flashflash account- town
8. Funnygurl555 Cold Kitten- town
9. Tokzic- town lean

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723710)
:rolleyes:

can we not start with this like 5 hours after the game has started and one of the people playing lives in AUSTRALIA?! It's literally 6:30 AM there and the game started for him at what, 1 AM? Give him a chance to post before making this kind of statement, me and tokzic are more understandable because of past behaviour but give bolth a chance to post plz

this list seems really lazy and gross

very passionate defence of my time zone ! strange !

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723784)
My strongest town vibes are from Raeko and Sunfan so far.

I swear to god if town just starts townreading sunfan for no reason again

TWGma 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
This is like.. the third or fourth person who has read me wolfy and yet no one has provided anything for it. Just like old times.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723789)
I swear to god if town just starts townreading sunfan for no reason again

oh really now

TWGma 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723787)
1. mellon_collie- null
2. the sun fan- town
3. TWGma- null
4. Bolth mannn- wolf lean
5. fatfuck42- town lean
6. Hakulyte- wolf lean
7. flashflash account- town
8. Funnygurl555 Cold Kitten- town
9. Tokzic- town lean

A full reads list? From FFA? This early?

What the hell.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723790)
This is like.. the third or fourth person who has read me wolfy and yet no one has provided anything for it. Just like old times.

welcome to my world.

you don't seem to be putting in much effort, i'll give 'em that. that's about all i got on you right now. you're posting, but not with much content.

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723790)
This is like.. the third or fourth person who has read me wolfy and yet no one has provided anything for it. Just like old times.

giving reads on d0 is overrated

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723710)
:rolleyes:

can we not start with this like 5 hours after the game has started and one of the people playing lives in AUSTRALIA?! It's literally 6:30 AM there and the game started for him at what, 1 AM? Give him a chance to post before making this kind of statement, me and tokzic are more understandable because of past behaviour but give bolth a chance to post plz

this list seems really lazy and gross

This post especially from Raeko was EXACTLY my response to Haku's list. Haku's list basically boils down to "I like everybody who is posting enough so far and I would like to lynch one of the inactives." Which is completely inconsistent with his concerns of accidentally lynching a blue and completely out of place less than halfway through the phase.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723790)
This is like.. the third or fourth person who has read me wolfy and yet no one has provided anything for it. Just like old times.

I'm null reading you :V
but it's because you're being more aggressive than I think you need to be
when we wolfed together I got the feeling that you associated activity with aggression and tried to be active that way. You strike me as a lot more neutral when you're town, and like, a sensible person, which is why I usually never vote you when you inevitably get mislynched d3

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723791)
oh really now

oh nonono
it's not a slip
don't

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
And after overreacting to MrPlop's joke about instaing, too. Gross gross gross.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723796)
I'm null reading you :V
but it's because you're being more aggressive than I think you need to be
when we wolfed together I got the feeling that you associated activity with aggression and tried to be active that way. You strike me as a lot more neutral when you're town, and like, a sensible person, which is why I usually never vote you when you inevitably get mislynched d3

i don't think he's being particularly aggressive. seems annoyed with haku, sure, but i wouldn't put that in the same class as aggressive.

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I don't like how different I'm reading Haku in comparison to his last two games which were town. He seems a lot more calm and confident about his posting and the layout of the game, and I think that's because he is a wolf

Haku

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723797)
oh nonono
it's not a slip
don't

it was mostly a joke. see i can joke too!!!!!

again, not acting on it, but i am putting it in my back pocket for later.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution