Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691714)

We should really get our asses in gear and try to figure out how the lynch needs to go. AS always, my top d0 lynch is probably going to be the lowest poster/lowest content unless someone really fucks up within the next 8 hours

lowest poster lynches are no good

the "AS always" part reads as a justification for something you know is bad/scummy but are covering your ass for anyway

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691720)
feigning activity

disproportional to game state

trying to control thread

good lead

funnygurl lock town

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691914)
i think my vote and subsequent reaction was good. it led to this reaction which is v juicy

Yeah, that post def juicey now that it made Enquisit tip her agenda.

That post will be biting you in the ass, Funny. Sooner or later

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:12 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4691733)
Panicking re modkill this early on seems erroneous, you know everyone is gonna post like 70 times at the EoD CFD except for like one, itíll probably be fine. It seems like a distraction other than perhaps considering UTR anyway.

svaz lock town

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691916)
lowest poster lynches are no good

the "AS always" part reads as a justification for something you know is bad/scummy but are covering your ass for anyway

'Cept it isn't bad and has won games but aiiiiiiiight.

Makes you feel better I ain't voting for inactivity rn

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4691763)
I feel like her vote paired with her saying that she isn't familiar with about half the TWG makes me believe this isn't as interesting as you're pointing it out to be
she's at least trying to solve and push forward an observation (joke, maybe?) that was made with the little evidence we had



I'm envisioning the future of TWG: a utopia/dystopia where nobody is the lowest poster or fucks up on Day0



this is a nice take
also, I think its worth mentioning only the people who had absolutely zero posts were of real concern since they might not even know the game was started


the double vote on enquisite is raising my eyebrows considering its their first game
seems like easy pickings

roundbox town

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:17 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4691787)
I got the same feeling and I don't like it. I'll set it aside and come back to it later I guess.

this is not a good post, reads like a naked sheep on sunfan

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691844)
I don't either but to be fair it's a response he could make as town

English is like his third language, he lives in Morocco and I think he legit doesn't see the word "forced" in the same light as we would.

Not defending his reads or anything just stated that I can see that response coming from town Antori

this is interesting to me

probably towny but could reveal antori-MML team

Enquisit 08-9-2019 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691913)
To conclude this you would have to leave out like, the entire rest of the thread.

Plus her vote was a reaction to me voting you yeah?

why do you assume that?

maybe she just thought you scummy

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Before I forget PSA for everybody

If you are going to be lynched please state your role

Roleflips are OFF this game. If people die without claiming a role that gives wolves more room to fakeclaim. This is something I did in the champs game

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4691925)
why do you assume that?

maybe she just thought you scummy

Because it looks like a literal reaction to it, as your vote on me was literally a reaction for mine.

How do you feel about the rest of our interactions throughout the thread? Or did you vote without reading it all?

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:33 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691838)
[Tgwv]unvote [/twgv]

Enquisit is probably not best lynch at the moment

@MML What caused this change of heart? You said that you wanted to kill a low-poster but you suddenly dropped your vote on her and haven't redirected a vote elsewhere

what's up?

roundbox 08-9-2019 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
yo yo

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691896)
Your vote was gross and it's worth trying to figure out where it came from. It looks like it came from a place where you saw me attempt having order sooner and not later and wanted to disrupt that first.

Or was it my vote on Enquisit that got your goat?

It's half a phase later and you haven't even attempted to do anything, and I know your present enough to do it because you no problem responing to me.

If I'm too defensive for your taste I can gladly go aggro and take your thunderdome challenge on Funnygurl ; if anyone here is freining activity it's you and I ain't gonna just let it slide after that subpar vote logic you used. Either do something to further the game in town's favor or die here to make way for those who will.

as someone who has thunderdomed lar recently (sorry about that last one lmfao), he feels pretty town in his reaction here for taking on the thunderdome so easily

that being said, I also was in a thunderdome with fg recently in the gunsmith game and I feel like her reaction and process is much different than that game
she's acting with conviction very early
the only concerning thing I have about her is her lack of a vote on t-force :twisted:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691919)
svaz lock town

y tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691921)
roundbox town

y tho

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691929)
@MML What caused this change of heart? You said that you wanted to kill a low-poster but you suddenly dropped your vote on her and haven't redirected a vote elsewhere

what's up?

Rofl

I end up voting funny later, I try to see if she legit tries to solve the game first but it doesn't ever happen. I'm sure you've seen my take on her and you'll see more


Enquisit does vote me imedditedly after i vote funny by the by, casting funny's first vote in a new light

Right now ftunny and I are doing the most boring thunderdome and Enquisit is proving that she hasn't read most any of it before her vote. 95% sure they are a team

Wish you would do these reads not at EoD all the time

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691933)
Rofl

I end up voting funny later, I try to see if she legit tries to solve the game first but it doesn't ever happen. I'm sure you've seen my take on her and you'll see more


Enquisit does vote me imedditedly after i vote funny by the by, casting funny's first vote in a new light

Right now ftunny and I are doing the most boring thunderdome and Enquisit is proving that she hasn't read most any of it before her vote. 95% sure they are a team

Wish you would do these reads not at EoD all the time

okay yeah I forgot that part

Enquisit 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691933)
Rofl

I end up voting funny later, I try to see if she legit tries to solve the game first but it doesn't ever happen. I'm sure you've seen my take on her and you'll see more


Enquisit does vote me imedditedly after i vote funny by the by, casting funny's first vote in a new light

Right now ftunny and I are doing the most boring thunderdome and Enquisit is proving that she hasn't read most any of it before her vote. 95% sure they are a team

Wish you would do these reads not at EoD all the time

wat

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
wait no there is a 90 minute gap between those votes.There is no indication that you were going to vote funny until the post you voted her.

Why was Enquisit not a good lynch today? I dont think you ever explained that. Your vote on FG was reactionary to her pushing a thunderdome on you.

Also I think FG/Enquisit is impossible. MML dropped Enquisit and FG could very easily have dropped the issue with MML but after he dropped the vote she went even harder against him.

Enquisit 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
you took yourself very srsly sir

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Roundbox vote Funny with me.

I swear if you go back and read the thread when she made that first vote you'll see what I'm talking about

The fact that now we know that Enquisit would later just wait and wait until the minute I actually vote funny makes it even more damning IMHO, but I feel there's enough of a case without it even

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
if FG was defending enquisit she has no reason to keep antagonizing MML, the only person pushing her

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691938)
Roundbox vote Funny with me.

I swear if you go back and read the thread when she made that first vote you'll see what I'm talking about

The fact that now we know that Enquisit would later just wait and wait until the minute I actually vote funny makes it even more damning IMHO, but I feel there's enough of a case without it even

why did you drop your vote on enquisit.

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
MML

roundbox 08-9-2019 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691936)
wait no there is a 90 minute gap between those votes.There is no indication that you were going to vote funny until the post you voted her.

to be fair, I took this angle against Soundwave last game when he was in the middle of a lecture for his orientation
it was not effective and I read him otherwise, but I still don't think this is the proper angle to take against MML because it would imply that he was babysitting the thread for all 90 minutes

MML, I already stated that I feel like fg is posting better than she did in the thunderdome against me in the gunsmith game and she was a wolf
not feeling a lynch on her today

Enquisit 08-9-2019 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
i just feel that you beoieve the world revolves around you

i thought we played to solve everyone else, not ourselves?

the sun fan 08-9-2019 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Iunno

the sun fan 08-9-2019 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4691943)
i just feel that you beoieve the world revolves around you

i thought we played to solve everyone else, not ourselves?

Buuuuuuuurn

Charu 08-9-2019 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Less than 12 minutes until EoD!

MixMasterLar
X.X.X

Shadow_God_10
X.X

the sun fan
X.X

Xelicopter
X


...


Charu 08-9-2019 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Any votes casted at 10:01PM Server Time will NOT be counted

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691939)
if FG was defending enquisit she has no reason to keep antagonizing MML, the only person pushing her

its not even about eniquist though

idk why mml thinks that

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691936)
wait no there is a 90 minute gap between those votes.There is no indication that you were going to vote funny until the post you voted her.

Why was Enquisit not a good lynch today? I dont think you ever explained that. Your vote on FG was reactionary to her pushing a thunderdome on you.

Also I think FG/Enquisit is impossible. MML dropped Enquisit and FG could very easily have dropped the issue with MML but after he dropped the vote she went even harder against him.

This is wrong on several points

1 there wasnt? Been prodding her all day. Also never claimed otherwise. Said I waited to see what she would do didn't I?

2 felt like Funny would be better then Enquisit, but decided to invote and prod first because I really was trying to not just jump on here. That's the reason for the unvote. Again, didn't claim otherwise so I don't see your point

3 my vote on funny was not because of the thunderdome. I stated multiple reasons that where not that.

4 Funny did drop it? EVERY POST TO ME IS IN RESPONSE TO A POST I MADE TO HER

SHE EVEN TOLD ME I WASN'T ON DANGER OF DYING

WHAT THE FUCK EVEN DPB

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4691942)
to be fair, I took this angle against Soundwave last game when he was in the middle of a lecture for his orientation
it was not effective and I read him otherwise, but I still don't think this is the proper angle to take against MML because it would imply that he was babysitting the thread for all 90 minutes

MML, I already stated that I feel like fg is posting better than she did in the thunderdome against me in the gunsmith game and she was a wolf
not feeling a lynch on her today

No that's not the point

MML said "enquisit isn't a good lynch today" for no good reason

I need to know why that is the case

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691941)
MML

Why do you think funny pushed a thunderdome on me when after she jokingly used the term she even stated I was,in no danger of dying

Like she knew Enquisit wouldn't actually vote me until I pushed her with a vote

DBP what the hell

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
is mml imploding town or flailing wolf?

dunno for sure but i still think he's the best lead

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691951)
This is wrong on several points

1 there wasnt? Been prodding her all day. Also never claimed otherwise. Said I waited to see what she would do didn't I?

2 felt like Funny would be better then Enquisit, but decided to invote and prod first because I really was trying to not just jump on here. That's the reason for the unvote. Again, didn't claim otherwise so I don't see your point

3 my vote on funny was not because of the thunderdome. I stated multiple reasons that where not that.

4 Funny did drop it? EVERY POST TO ME IS IN RESPONSE TO A POST I MADE TO HER

SHE EVEN TOLD ME I WASN'T ON DANGER OF DYING

WHAT THE FUCK EVEN DPB

I'm saying that if FG was trying to protect enquisit by attacking you, she has no reason to keep pushing a thunderdome after you unvoted enquisit

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691952)
No that's not the point

MML said "enquisit isn't a good lynch today" for no good reason

I need to know why that is the case

Stop getting stuck on my unvote and answer why your reporting the opposite of what actually happened

roundbox 08-9-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4691846)
shadowgod

ok

vote me for this idk

anyone else find this scummy now that he hasn't posted anything else

---

@DaBackpack

fair re: MML

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
this thunderdome is prolly t/t

unvote

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691956)
I'm saying that if FG was trying to protect enquisit by attacking you, she has no reason to keep pushing a thunderdome after you unvoted enquisit

Shecfucking didn't you misreading clod

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691960)
Shecfucking didn't you misreading clod

don't have time to validate this on phone so I'll believe this

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
The lack of activity from most people makes me think that this is t/t

wolves sitting back watching a mislynch in process

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Funny / Enquisit here always for the two of you who might ISO this later

Maybe DBP Idk that's some serious goddamn derpage

roundbox 08-9-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
hateandhatred because I have nothing else better

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
considering all the people chilling and spectating right now

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
the hateandhatred vote is odd but itd only make sense to divert attention from someone if he were scum

jess deuced. she has a hard time forming reads as a wolf

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
jessiebessie

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691963)
Funny / Enquisit here always for the two of you who might ISO this later

Maybe DBP Idk that's some serious goddamn derpage

I'll remember this if something happens

also the lynch today ideally should be someone in thread able to claim if they a mislynch

roundbox 08-9-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691966)
the hateandhatred vote is odd but itd only make sense to divert attention from someone if he were scum

jess deuced. she has a hard time forming reads as a wolf

diverted attention from who? I defended both you and lar

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691961)
don't have time to validate this on phone so I'll believe this

Also on phone but I swear

SHE jokes about a thunderdome but read us in the night you see she does only response when I say something and even says that I'm in no danger. She would have loved for me to drop it.

There's more but T-5 minutes stop trying to read an entire thread at EoD only man

Funny+Enquisit. I know I said no Enquisit today. Was wrong. Read her vote and the conversation around it

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Shadow_God

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691970)
Also on phone but I swear

SHE jokes about a thunderdome but read us in the night you see she does only response when I say something and even says that I'm in no danger. She would have loved for me to drop it.

There's more but T-5 minutes stop trying to read an entire thread at EoD only man

Funny+Enquisit. I know I said no Enquisit today. Was wrong. Read her vote and the conversation around it

if you're town I'm sorry for being a dipshit

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4691969)
diverted attention from who? I defended both you and lar

not you, hateandhatreds vote

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Shadow God made a bad post about sheeping suntan and that's all I have atm

plus he is here watching

Charu 08-9-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Shadow_God_10
X.X.X

the sun fan
X.X

MixMasterLar
X

Xelicopter
X

Hateandhatred
X

jessiebessie
X


...


Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
*sigh* nah mmls still best for now, but im onto jess

mml

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691967)
jessiebessie

I'm more intrigued then anything

Which this gumption to pressure someone wasn't right at the end of the phase.

Why is Jessie peacing more worthy of lynch then me, from your point of veiw?

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691976)
*sigh* nah mmls still best for now, but im onto jess

mml

Oh it was just bullshit

Gotcha

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4691758)
There's literally only one person who concerns me the most at this point in time, and that might be Enquisite. Lack of posting and vanishing without a trace seems really off to me. I'll wait and see what happens in a bit though. We had someone play like this last game and they rolled wolf.

Maybe it's possible again?

this too tbh

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
shadow god says posts and then said "I'll think about it later"

lack of commitment and reading the waters

vote shadow

Charu 08-9-2019 10:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
STOP POSTING

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 10:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I got caught up with work and couldn't fucking do anything

Charu 08-9-2019 10:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
If this is not correct, please let me know privately

Shadow_God_10
X.X.X

the sun fan
X.X

MixMasterLar
X.X

Xelicopter
X

Hateandhatred
X

FunnyGurl555
X


...


Charu 08-9-2019 10:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Shadow_God_10 has been lynched!!!

They were WOLF

Charu 08-9-2019 10:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
IT IS NOW NIGHT 1
You CANNOT post

SoD is on 8/10/19 at 10AM SERVER TIME
Any actions casted at 10:01AM Server Time will NOT be counted

Goodnight~

Charu 08-10-2019 10:03 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
DaBackPack has been killed!!!

They were TOWN

Charu 08-10-2019 10:04 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
IT IS NOW DAY 2
You may now post once more

EoD is on 8/11/19 at 10PM SERVER TIME
Any votes casted at 10:01PM Server Time will NOT be counted

Time to get serious!~

Hateandhatred 08-10-2019 10:06 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
lmao @ award winning shadowgod vote

the sun fan 08-10-2019 10:09 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
ty for your service, DBP
was a pleasure to roll town with you and I appreciate you saving me, even if your intent was just to kill shadow_god

Hateandhatred 08-10-2019 10:10 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692069)
ty for your service, DBP
was a pleasure to roll town with you and I appreciate you saving me, even if your intent was just to kill shadow_god

this is such a tryhard post tho

Hateandhatred 08-10-2019 10:11 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
ohwell sunfan had the first vote on shadowgod so no point looking at him too much for now

Svaz 08-10-2019 10:12 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
what a boring d1 kill, "oh no I'm afraid of people that post about animation!"

the sun fan 08-10-2019 10:15 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4692070)
this is such a tryhard post tho

tbh, my heart usually goes out to people who wait for 3 weeks for a game to start and then die d0 or n1

Hateandhatred 08-10-2019 10:15 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4692072)
what a boring d1 kill, "oh no I'm afraid of people that post about animation!"

That wasn't really my logic

my logic was random.org

which I used then reused until it gave me shadowgod

Hateandhatred 08-10-2019 10:16 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692073)
tbh, my heart usually goes out to people who wait for 3 weeks for a game to start and then die d0 or n1

what a delicious predicament

Svaz 08-10-2019 10:16 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I didn't vote, sorry on that, but I guess I'll try to be better about paying attention to EoDs etc. I'll set an alarm or something smh me

Svaz 08-10-2019 10:17 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4692074)
That wasn't really my logic

my logic was random.org

which I used then reused until it gave me shadowgod

oops I meant n1

shadow_god always comes off as sketch to me anyway, so I'm kinda glad there's no chance of him getting to f3 f4 now

Hateandhatred 08-10-2019 10:19 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4692077)
oops I meant n1

shadow_god always comes off as sketch to me anyway, so I'm kinda glad there's no chance of him getting to f3 f4 now

To be fair, this was his best wolf play so far

Also fucking dammit the guy has rolled wolf like 90% of the time

When is it gonna be my time

Hateandhatred 08-10-2019 10:21 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
also to clarify about random.org, I wasn't using it to decide who to vote. It's more like when you're deciding between two things and decide to flip a coin, but you don't use the coin itself, you just use how you react to the results. If you flip tails and you are disappointed, well there you go.

I kinda kept rolling random.org until I was ok with it.

Svaz 08-10-2019 10:24 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Yeah I guess that's the real magic of a coinflip, before it's called you have a better idea of the outcome you're hoping for. Makes sense.

I wonder, since s_g was accusing Enquisit around the time of his passing, where do we stand on her(?) now?

Svaz 08-10-2019 10:25 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I guess my question really is, from the thin-slice of wolf-s_g that we have, how likely is it that he'd blame a fellow person in their dying breath? I really feel like he's probably not one to bus, and this at least clears Enquisit to some extent, but perhaps others feel differently, and I'd be interested in hearing different takes here.

Svaz 08-10-2019 10:25 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
a fellow wolf is what I meant holy shit pretend I didn't write "fellow person" pls lmao


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution