Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693860)

also bussing is not exclusive to votes and you know that

The mega posts in question where made when we only had 1 wolf left

So yeah, you're using the wrong term.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 07:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Kappa, you feel that Roundbox has pocketed?

I'd like to believe I'm not so easily swayed

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 07:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also:

It's fine to edit down posts to what's important but I feel like you combined two posts when you quoted it. That's kinda sketch because if I wanted to go check that second post there's not a way for me to click that blue arrow and go straight to anymore

I mean in this case I'm sure it was the next post but, on principle you make it clear when it isn't the same post anymore











Also yes Subaru bussing is throwing your partner under the bus and trying to act like you're town because of it

It's not a great strat that works in a lot of setups because of power roles that can nap you anyway

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693865)
Kappa, you feel that Roundbox has pocketed?

I'd like to believe I'm not so easily swayed

And of course if i have played with you before I would be able to make a better decision but, I mean round has been on your side this entire game so why wouldnt you just side with him. A lot of people got on the mml bang wagon round did not.

from what I have seen Round has made some questionable decisions on who to tunnel even tho they had some reason to do it it still feels off. there are some sus things they have done.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693866)
Also:

It's fine to edit down posts to what's important but I feel like you combined two posts when you quoted it. That's kinda sketch because if I wanted to go check that second post there's not a way for me to click that blue arrow and go straight to anymore

I mean in this case I'm sure it was the next post but, on principle you make it clear when it isn't the same post anymore



Okay I understand. Sorry if it was sketch ive never used forums before ill get use to it in the future.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also it was the same post. Its just it had quotes in it and they didnt come with so i had to put them in which i know looks bad but, I swear its the same you can look at the quoted message. The only thing I took out was the lol and sunfans quote.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
lar

buddy

pal

I haven't even read your long posts, and I'm not going to. I'm genuinely so disinterested in the monotonous content, and I personally won't be swayed with mere work and an emotional appeal.

Especially when.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693851)
oh Xel, showing us how much attention you truly pay to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693851)
if we where to assume I was a wolf then I would have actually never bussed this game. I don't think i left my vote on a wolf any of the EoDs.

THIS. Is what I was referring to with the bussing comment. I don't give a single fuck about your effort posts. You literally posted about the broad-scale game.

BUT for your sake. Let's start today over a bit.

Fresh slate.

Let's start with some facts.

I'm town. I had doc info on antori, and never killed them. Wolves never do this, except in one high-risk scenario.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
of fucking course I fucking hate not being able to edit fuck this

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
tldr lar i can summerize my long post

I did my own POE to arrive where I think you die

you waited too long to convince me otherwise

fucking hell

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
We lynch the two dirty slots we win the game

the order doesn't fucking matter unless the vigi is the last wolf

or is a fucking idiot

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm stepping away, i'm unreasonably angry about that post going through

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
When round gets on and explains themselves and defends my tunnel with whatever everyone can make a decision on what to do.

roundbox 08-17-2019 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693796)
Round box on the other hand has tunneled me/antori pretty hard in the beggining this could be from poor play on my roles part but, no one else was on me. also he voted for the Hateandhate guy for no reason but, tbh this could also be because that guy looked a little sus for me too.

I'm voting you because of a process of elimination of how I see the remaining player slots. I made a post of my reads at the beginning of the phase. it's right here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693712)
I'll reread of course but I don't see many worlds left in this game

subaru's vigi shot and just

BRUH
I can't see this as wolf I fucking can't


xel fuckin peeked doctor antori but didn't night kill them
the only way xel is a wolf here is if he kept antori alive to be a viable lynch, but no, this doesn't seem likely


lar had the whole host thing and also I've been townleaning him all game
there was the whole zero kills last night but wolves could have just no killed
granted the activity this game, I wouldn't be surprised if wolves just didn't submit an action in time lmfao


antori (123kappa3) feels the worst out of the four easily

it has nothing to do with what YOU did, but what antori did
antori's been intentionally sheeping and not really thinking about their votes all game
several times during this game, antori asked other players who to vote (mostly sunfan) and just piggybacked off of that
antori didn't do much solving past d0 and just played defensive the whole time

as for my H&H vote on d0: ok? his shadow_god vote looked effortless and kinda weird
sorry for being wrong? antori voted Xel d0 on a much weaker case if you really want me to make the comparison

123kappa3 08-17-2019 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693882)
I'm voting you because of a process of elimination of how I see the remaining player slots. I made a post of my reads at the beginning of the phase. it's right here:



it has nothing to do with what YOU did, but what antori did
antori's been intentionally sheeping and not really thinking about their votes all game
several times during this game, antori asked other players who to vote (mostly sunfan) and just piggybacked off of that
antori didn't do much solving past d0 and just played defensive the whole time

as for my H&H vote on d0: ok? his shadow_god vote looked effortless and kinda weird
sorry for being wrong? antori voted Xel d0 on a much weaker case if you really want me to make the comparison

My point is it looks odd. Thats why i am susing you. the antori vote is bad but its hard to attribute antoris vote to my vote. doesnt really matter what i would do in hindsight so idk what that comparison does at this point.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693871)

THIS. Is what I was referring to with the bussing comment. I don't give a single fuck about your effort posts. You literally posted about the broad-scale game.

Which is....not bussing.
I legit have no idea what you're even on about

And pal, we all know you don't read long posts. It's always painfully obvious when you're playing with less info then everyone else, so don't feel the need to flatter us with your presence just so we may have the benefit of knowing that you indeed don't read long posts.


Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693883)
My point is it looks odd. Thats why i am susing you. the antori vote is bad but its hard to attribute antoris vote to my vote. doesnt really matter what i would do in hindsight so idk what that comparison does at this point.

Kappa, we ain't just gonna reset that slot because you can play better then Antori.

Fair or not, you gotta answer and own up to what he did and said. An "I don't know why he did that, but I feel that...." is acceptable at times but "doesn't really matter because that's before me" is not

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Subaru

Still playing?

123kappa3 08-17-2019 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693884)
Which is....not bussing.
I legit have no idea what you're even on about

And pal, we all know you don't read long posts. It's always painfully obvious when you're playing with less info then everyone else, so don't feel the need to flatter us with your presence just so we may have the benefit of knowing that you indeed don't read long posts.




Kappa, we ain't just gonna reset that slot because you can play better then Antori.

Fair or not, you gotta answer and own up to what he did and said. An "I don't know why he did that, but I feel that...." is acceptable at times but "doesn't really matter because that's before me" is not

I am not asking you to reset I own this position I am in. I am fully aware of how bad I look but, I am trying my best to get as much info as possible, and get into an end game where town wins.

I have no idea why in the world antori did what he did like actually there is no way unless he was just so unconfident with his reads that he just decided to pigy back on sunfun who was super town and tbh sunfun is know for this game so i can understand pigy backing on sunfun just because of the namesake.

roundbox 08-17-2019 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693804)
If its anything else then idk. TBH MML you are super op wolf if you are because like the amount of effort you put in is insane for a wolf.

echoing xel: playing like town as wolf is the best way to look town
MML is perfectly capable of playing a good scum game and defending himself, he's not just going to give up, so the point on effort isn't very relevant

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693816)
Just to start my progression of thoughts out.

I thought poptart was smarter then he is and so thats why i was tunneling so hard. round box has helped trying to find mafia so i gave him the green. MML i didnt read your big long post and not seeing that I hope you can see why I would still be a little sus of you. Xel I didnt know was still in and forgot about.


From this MML explained his position on poptart. I am inclined to side with him and poptart has tried their best to defend themselves as well. After readying MML big long post I cant seem to think hes a wolf because thats a lot of effort for a very confusing end game to sort out that if your a wolf you probably just want to let it be confusing.

Xel and the know my role is very very town and its hard to get past that allthough not much else has really happened with them besides a few pokes and prods to get info.

Round box on the other hand has done some minor scummy things like voting for people for no real reason that are town allough not strong town still town. Again very good wolf if they are but from what i know right now this seems like where I stand

what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693819)
This specifically stands out becuase lets say round is red. everyone in this is green. its just a little odd.

what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693833)
Oh lar thinks i wont vote him

Thats funny

hey man I asked to hear out your biggest reasons for voting lar
plz respond


Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693854)
This post looks bad.

Specifically the fact that this is too simple for a town to read a kind of scummy person MML as possible wolf.

can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case

roundbox 08-17-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693883)
My point is it looks odd. Thats why i am susing you. the antori vote is bad but its hard to attribute antoris vote to my vote. doesnt really matter what i would do in hindsight so idk what that comparison does at this point.

you said that you found it sus too????

why is it odd?????

you keep contradicting yourself

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I am super bad at formatting and i need to get better. And I will just give me some time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693887)
what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points
I have a hard time quoting segments out of whole conversations.

So for the h&h vote and xiz tunnel thats what im talking about with the votes for no real reasons, I know this is going to look misleading as I dont think you voted xiz just wanted to vote him. Both of these you had very small reasons and you were the only person after them at the time. Both were town, both had some bad vibes but not enough to warrent a vote imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693887)
what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence

the next quote about you being red and everyone being green it sounded better in my head tbh. From my point of view it seemed you thought MML is green, and antori or kayla was red. This to me seems odd. Of course im looking at this in hindsight whcih sucks but its all ive got right now. It seems odd because kayla is town. and me being antori I would say im town so to me this looks super bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693887)
can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case

This last one I actually think is a big one. So what happened was based off of xiz conversation with sunfan and the wierd way it was handled as well as xiz's read on a kind of scummy looking MML (imo) was some scumhunting wierdness that warrented you thinking about voting. and then after that the next day you said should have voted xiz. when they are town.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693888)
you said that you found it sus too????

why is it odd?????

you keep contradicting yourself

Its not so much as contradicting as I found it odd but not enough to warrant a vote and i want to know more of your point of view.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 10:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693887)
echoing xel: playing like town as wolf is the best way to look town
MML is perfectly capable of playing a good scum game and defending himself, he's not just going to give up, so the point on effort isn't very relevant



what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points



what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence



hey man I asked to hear out your biggest reasons for voting lar
plz respond




can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case

Hey roundbox

I already said i do not care what order they go

Im not gonna debate the fucking path, game is won unless you're the last wolf

Its actually that easy

This day is pointless if the wolf is one of those two, just give up

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 10:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Let me be clear

Of lar and 123 i will vote whomever is left next day without recourse

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693898)
Let me be clear

Of lar and 123 i will vote whomever is left next day without recourse

tbh if this is how everythinks just go ahead and insta. get the game over with if people are done with it.

I will gladly get misslynched if you guys are going to win. the thing is I dont think there is a clear path but, if you think there is vote me and do your thing.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
the thing is if you already have an idea and arnt moving on it what are we waiting for. I have said most of what I can I guess. I think round or MML are wolf. You can insta me and roll the dice on them too at this point.

roundbox 08-17-2019 10:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693891)
the next quote about you being red and everyone being green it sounded better in my head tbh. From my point of view it seemed you thought MML is green, and antori or kayla was red. This to me seems odd. Of course im looking at this in hindsight whcih sucks but its all ive got right now. It seems odd because kayla is town. and me being antori I would say im town so to me this looks super bad.

...this was my point exactly
of course it looks odd if you assume I'm a wolf
this is not a reason, this is just perspective

I'm not sure what reasoning you want me to explain that I haven't already explained

I told you why I voted H&H
I told you why I voted Xiz

what more is unclear?

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693901)
...this was my point exactly
of course it looks odd if you assume I'm a wolf
this is not a reason, this is just perspective

I'm not sure what reasoning you want me to explain that I haven't already explained

I told you why I voted H&H
I told you why I voted Xiz

what more is unclear?

Youve explained yourself. I still think you jumped on those reads super fast and are just a wolf look like town but again its my opinion I guess at this point.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 10:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693899)
tbh if this is how everythinks just go ahead and insta. get the game over with if people are done with it.

I will gladly get misslynched if you guys are going to win. the thing is I dont think there is a clear path but, if you think there is vote me and do your thing.

No one appears to agree

A shame imho

Because you're playing p. Good considering what you were given

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 11:17 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm against instas on principle but for today I won't bitch or unvote to avoid them.

Kappa literally can only do so much, Xel is set, Subaru won t fucking play the game and it seems like Roundbox has pretty much said what he thought.

I'll hear anyone out and I'll answer questions for as long as you want to go but if people are ready to cast votes and get the show on, Let's Ride

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:19 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693906)
I'm against instas on principle but for today I won't bitch or unvote to avoid them.

Kappa literally can only do so much, Xel is set, Subaru won t fucking play the game and it seems like Roundbox has pretty much said what he thought.

I'll hear anyone out and I'll answer questions for as long as you want to go but if people are ready to cast votes and get the show on, Let's Ride

This. I think all that can be said has been said at this point. If any confusion dont vote but I think we should just vote. Ill wait because MML has voted me already so im the one who gets instad

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:20 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
unless poptart wants to make a statement.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 11:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
A funny thought: I wonder if Kappa was sussing on Roundbox because he didn't know what the fuck to do with the situation and clicked on the "for emergencies" spoiler in Charu's sig

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:27 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693910)
A funny thought: I wonder if Kappa was sussing on Roundbox because he didn't know what the fuck to do with the situation and clicked on the "for emergencies" spoiler in Charu's sig

Oh haha didnt even realize that was there. tbh with how much meta game forum TWG its probably not a bad idea in do or die situations.

SubaruPoptart 08-18-2019 12:12 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Sorry, I've been doin stuff. To be honest I have no idea how to add anything to this cuz you guys have been pretty much covering everything that can possibly be gone over that I can see. Y'all got everything all planned out so I don't know what else to add in any of this.

123kappa3 08-18-2019 09:10 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693915)
Sorry, I've been doin stuff. To be honest I have no idea how to add anything to this cuz you guys have been pretty much covering everything that can possibly be gone over that I can see. Y'all got everything all planned out so I don't know what else to add in any of this.

PopTart I dont know exactly where your head is at right now but, kind of need you to make a decision on what you want to do. You have some choices right now.

You can Vote MML with me and xel and lynch MML and then we figure out what to do next day if MML turns greem.

You can vote me, and when I turn up green if I do roll the dice on either round or MML.


I dont think there is a world that any would follow a round vote with me and you so maybe not the best idea.

But really you need to pick something.

Xelicopter 08-18-2019 09:22 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693915)
Sorry, I've been doin stuff. To be honest I have no idea how to add anything to this cuz you guys have been pretty much covering everything that can possibly be gone over that I can see. Y'all got everything all planned out so I don't know what else to add in any of this.

Vote lar win game

Easy

123kappa3 08-18-2019 09:25 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
MML Just going to put this out there right now.

roundbox 08-18-2019 11:54 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693915)
Sorry, I've been doin stuff. To be honest I have no idea how to add anything to this cuz you guys have been pretty much covering everything that can possibly be gone over that I can see. Y'all got everything all planned out so I don't know what else to add in any of this.

we may be stubborn, but that's no reason to let your voice be unheard
the game's not over until all of the wolves are dead, so don't back down

speaking of stubborn: I am not voting lar
there's a reason why sunfan and I swapped off of him and onto psychoangel yesterday

he's been cleared to me in an unfortunate way

I really think it's as easy as lynching 123kappa (antori) and winning

I just can't fathom a world where xel ignores killing antori after peeking him n1
it just doesn't make any fucking sense at all
the wolves probably had a vig since nobody claimed shots on H&H or jessie, so antori not dying to a free vig is fucking stupid


and subaru needs to be playing sixth-dimensional chess to have rolled wolf and posted about shooting zenith in the way he did

MixMasterLar 08-18-2019 11:56 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Subaru what the fuck

We need a vote order of two people from you

If isn't that fucking hard. I don't care how new you are at this point you should be able to figure out the top two people you are willing to vote

123kappa3 08-18-2019 11:57 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693929)
we may be stubborn, but that's no reason to let your voice be unheard
the game's not over until all of the wolves are dead, so don't back down

speaking of stubborn: I am not voting lar
there's a reason why sunfan and I swapped off of him and onto psychoangel yesterday

he's been cleared to me in an unfortunate way

I really think it's as easy as lynching 123kappa (antori) and winning

I just can't fathom a world where xel ignores killing antori after peeking him n1
it just doesn't make any fucking sense at all
the wolves probably had a vig since nobody claimed shots on H&H or jessie, so antori not dying to a free vig is fucking stupid


and subaru needs to be playing sixth-dimensional chess to have rolled wolf and posted about shooting zenith in the way he did

Actually you bring up some good points. I am not well versed in the roles here. but, are saying I am vig? cause if so wtf? but, if not who are saying is the vig.

roundbox 08-18-2019 12:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693931)
Actually you bring up some good points. I am not well versed in the roles here. but, are saying I am vig? cause if so wtf? but, if not who are saying is the vig.

no, not you

precarious was probably the vigilante
there was no way he was watcher, lmao

123kappa3 08-18-2019 12:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693929)
he wolves probably had a vig since nobody claimed shots on H&H or jessie, so antori not dying to a free vig is fucking stupid


I just want to say if roundbox is making the guess that I am vig please vote him today.

unvote

123kappa3 08-18-2019 12:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
oh okay sorry you nijaed me

123kappa3 08-18-2019 12:27 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Ill just go to my MML vote if nothing new is coming, sorry i jumped the gun its just, I would really, really like to vote round before MML.

SubaruPoptart 08-18-2019 12:46 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693930)
Subaru what the fuck

We need a vote order of two people from you

If isn't that fucking hard. I don't care how new you are at this point you should be able to figure out the top two people you are willing to vote

I'm indecisive, I don't know what to do, but I guess from what I've seen, my order is

MML
Kappa.

That's the only two people I've been seeing talked about, I'm gettin anxious so I'm just gonna put this out here now. Since we've been goin on and on and on and on about how we can mislynch but people are like, "no we can't mislynch ME" it's been gettin harder and harder to develop anything so I'mma just put it like this.

Charu 08-18-2019 01:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
MixMasterLar
X.X

123Kappa3
X


...




///////////////////////////
///////////////////////////
///////////////////////////



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



...


MixMasterLar 08-18-2019 01:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693939)
I'm indecisive, I don't know what to do, but I guess from what I've seen, my order is

MML
Kappa.

That's the only two people I've been seeing talked about, I'm gettin anxious so I'm just gonna put this out here now. Since we've been goin on and on and on and on about how we can mislynch but people are like, "no we can't mislynch ME" it's been gettin harder and harder to develop anything so I'mma just put it like this.


Fine

Commit to the order, make your vote. If the vote doesn't end the game, commit to your second vote.

If that instas me then fine, do it
Don't let anyone talk you out of that Kappa vote next phase tho

SubaruPoptart 08-18-2019 02:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
MML

Sorry mate, loved playin with you though. No hard feelings

Charu 08-18-2019 02:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
STOP POSTING

Charu 08-18-2019 02:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Insta has been reached via Post 1648!

If this is not correct, please let me know privately!


MixMasterLar
X.X.X

123Kappa3
X


...




///////////////////////////
///////////////////////////
///////////////////////////



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



...


Charu 08-18-2019 02:19 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
INSTA HAS BEEN REACHED

MixMasterLar has been lynched!!!

They were TOWN

Charu 08-18-2019 02:20 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
IT IS NOW NIGHT 6
You CANNOT post

SoD is on 8/19/19 at 10AM SERVER TIME
Any actions casted at 10:01AM Server Time will NOT be counted

Boom boom

Charu 08-19-2019 10:01 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
SubaruPoptart has been killed!!!

They were TOWN

Charu 08-19-2019 10:01 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
IT IS NOW DAY 7
You may now post

EoD is on 8/20/19 at 10PM SERVER TIME
Any votes casted at 10:01PM Server Time will NOT be counted

I hate Mondays...

123kappa3 08-19-2019 10:05 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Okay XEL I know that you are very set in your ways so I am going to make this brief and tbh its going to be up to you whether you want to believe me or not.

I beg you not to be too hasty tho.


1. Round has been very fast on reads with only little info

2. if round is red he knows who is green. This could be why he backed MML so fast when he looked so bad.

3. SUNFAN WAS SUCH A BAD KILL FOR ME IF I WAS MAFIA. (I dont know why this doesnt make sense for people) this shoots me in the foot so hard.

This is it actually. Xel I believe in you I know town can still win.

123kappa3 08-19-2019 10:07 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also might as well Round

Xelicopter 08-19-2019 11:09 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693985)
Okay XEL I know that you are very set in your ways so I am going to make this brief and tbh its going to be up to you whether you want to believe me or not.

I beg you not to be too hasty tho.


1. Round has been very fast on reads with only little info

2. if round is red he knows who is green. This could be why he backed MML so fast when he looked so bad.

3. SUNFAN WAS SUCH A BAD KILL FOR ME IF I WAS MAFIA. (I dont know why this doesnt make sense for people) this shoots me in the foot so hard.

This is it actually. Xel I believe in you I know town can still win.

I disagree with about





Like




100%

Of this post

Xelicopter 08-19-2019 11:10 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693985)
Okay XEL I know that you are very set in your ways so I am going to make this brief and tbh its going to be up to you whether you want to believe me or not.

I beg you not to be too hasty tho.


1. Round has been very fast on reads with only little info

2. if round is red he knows who is green. This could be why he backed MML so fast when he looked so bad.

3. SUNFAN WAS SUCH A BAD KILL FOR ME IF I WAS MAFIA. (I dont know why this doesnt make sense for people) this shoots me in the foot so hard.

This is it actually. Xel I believe in you I know town can still win.

One is false

Two is hilariously worded

Three is that no you always kill sunfan there if not earlier in that slot

123kappa3 08-19-2019 11:11 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
okay :(. I dont know what more I can say at this point.

If you dont believe what I have wrote then I gues insta me and get game over with. Im sad.

123kappa3 08-19-2019 11:55 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
In hindsight I should have insisted on getting lynched instead of MML so MML could convince xel of voting round. I AM SORRY MML.

123kappa3 08-19-2019 11:57 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I take responsibility for town losing :(.

Xelicopter 08-19-2019 12:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693995)
In hindsight I should have insisted on getting lynched instead of MML so MML could convince xel of voting round. I AM SORRY MML.

If it makes you feel any better sunfan gets to pick a humiliating avatar for me

123kappa3 08-19-2019 12:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693997)
If it makes you feel any better sunfan gets to pick a humiliating avatar for me

yeah Ill save a lot of meta talk for after the game is over but, fuck this game.

SubaruPoptart 08-19-2019 12:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I accidentally wrote my own name in the Death Note.

Hateandhatred 08-19-2019 01:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
no u

Xelicopter 08-19-2019 03:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693998)
yeah Ill save a lot of meta talk for after the game is over but, fuck this game.

you got thrown into a shitty slot, like I was pulling for antori to be the actual doctor but him saying he "forgot" to send an action is the hard sell that I should trust roundbox here over your slot as a whole.

I think mechanically I lynch you here unfort

123kappa3 08-19-2019 03:30 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Yeah when I read that I was like idk how I defend this. Its like sure forgetting is a thing but as doctor I feel like you need to not forget, so if you did at that point your dangerous to town even if you are town. :/

123kappa3 08-19-2019 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
the only defence I got is well thats why I was never mafia killed.

123kappa3 08-19-2019 03:32 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
never got* mafia killed

123kappa3 08-19-2019 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
ill answer whatever questions you guys got and try to explain every action ive made. Im town I swear :(. I just dont know how to prove anything at this point.

roundbox 08-19-2019 04:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4694015)
you got thrown into a shitty slot, like I was pulling for antori to be the actual doctor but him saying he "forgot" to send an action is the hard sell that I should trust roundbox here over your slot as a whole.

I think mechanically I lynch you here unfort

well, we're both doctors, but that doesn't really matter

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4694018)
the only defence I got is well thats why I was never mafia killed.

anyone alive could use this defense is the only thing

the case on antori, and by extension you, was the fact that antori never really took the time to do any solving past d0

I'd ask you questions but like I said yesterday, the game is probably just as easy as lynching you and town wins

especially now in the final 3: why the hell would a wolf Xelnya leave you alive until the final3 to get you lynched? it's too much of a long con to be an intentional wolf play
I mean, if you're playing sixth dimensional chess like some people thought subaru was, you've done a fucking hell of a job convincing me of your towniness

but you'd never claim his role like that
especially the one where you posted that reads list of purple and green names and revealed that you had a check on antori that led you to put him on your "not lynching today" list

123kappa3 08-19-2019 05:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I mean it makes sense why you would lynch me. And that defence wasnt really a defence just taking a shot as to why that doesnt always mean im a wolf if i actually forget to use my role. Again I cant actually speak to antoris actions and i know that reflects on me badly but, I just cant explain them. So I accept the lynch and understand it. I just thought my reads were more solid then you guys thought which is probably just me overestimating my skill. which I have a lot to learn so in the future ill have fun playing with you guys again :).

123kappa3 08-19-2019 05:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
checkmate wolf you played well.

Xelicopter 08-19-2019 06:24 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4694025)
but you'd never claim his role like that

I think it'd be done, but not for the reasons it'd work

if that makes sense

roundbox 08-19-2019 08:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4694030)
I think it'd be done, but not for the reasons it'd work

if that makes sense

maybe?
even if it doesn't make complete sense to me, everything else you've done is pure as fuck and would be some of the goofiest wolfing I've seen in my life

roundbox 08-19-2019 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
you've also had the opportunity to just insta me too
if you were wolfing, this game was done 8 hours ago

roundbox 08-19-2019 11:19 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm heading to bed

xel isn't slow rolling as evidenced by the game still going

123kappa is the last wolf

Xelicopter 08-20-2019 03:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Let's end the suffering.

Kappa I'm like, genuinely hoping you come around to another game. You got dicked this game and I'm actually sorry regardless of the flip. Looking forward to a real game with you.

Roundbox, if you're a wolf I'm more angry than when you mod killed me. You know when i'm talking about.

Greg hit me up on discord with that new avatar mate.

Lar, I'm not sorry. ^_^

123kappa

Looking forward to being WHIRRRRRRRRRRLED on in postgame

123kappa3 08-20-2019 03:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
this post game going to crazy xD good game all of you.

Charu 08-20-2019 03:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Insta has been reached via post 1678, if this is not correct, please let me know! (jk, it's pretty obvious, flipping in a moment...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution