Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 12:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well, if we assume V really was simply a Vanilla Town as he stated and that you just derped/did bad calls, (I did tons of them this game), I'd probably go for a DBP lynch.

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 12:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I also have to go work in 2 hours so, that's like my own EoD.

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4413712)
Even if we lynch me, it will a. force any living mafia into shooting the sk, as they won't want to risk the sk not getting lynched and shooting them and b.prove I'm not the sk, so you guys can hunt for them instead.

Lynching is better than no lynching.

Not lynching today forces any mafia to target the serial killer instead of one of us. (Assuming there is >1 mafia).

If there is no mafia, then we will lose VT, and then can hunt the SK from there.

In my eyes, it looks like you are afraid that you are going to get shot a second time and lose the game if we no lynch, so you want to kill a mafia in order to save your own hide.

No lynch is a win/win for town in all scenarios

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413714)
Well, if we assume V really was simply a Vanilla Town as he stated and that you just derped/did bad calls, (I did tons of them this game), I'd probably go for a DBP lynch.

If I was the serial killer, why would I fake-softclaim the psychic role, when there is a 100% chance of getting myself killed by mafia if they believed me

it literally doesn't even make sense

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
^ that was supposed to be >= 1 mafia**

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 12:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If you're mafia, you don't need to worry about mafia killing you.
If you're SK, you can always say later that you were not the Psychic.

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 12:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
btw, I think you're Town and that fonti is just trying to soft-frame you.

Also EoD, you said that AA was 100% Town.

Can you explain why?

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413721)
btw, I think you're Town and that fonti is just trying to soft-frame you.

Also EoD, you said that AA was 100% Town.

Can you explain why?

It's the same reason why Charu said it, but I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it. (I know this sounds like a copout)

AA's innocence doesn't matter too much at the moment, but I will explain in postgame.

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
At least, I THINK it's the reason Charu said it

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413720)
If you're mafia, you don't need to worry about mafia killing you.
If you're SK, you can always say later that you were not the Psychic.

1) This is true
2) People thought I was the psychic going in to End of Day until botchi claimed. I was martyring myself

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 12:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4413725)
2) People thought I was the psychic going in to End of Day until botchi claimed. I was martyring myself

How is this helping you?

I mean, to me, it's just helping me do accusations. There's tons of possibilities about why this happened.

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413727)
How is this helping you?

I mean, to me, it's just helping me do accusations. There's tons of possibilities about why this happened.

1) Mafia kill PRs
2) I was essentially claiming a PR
3) Mafia would have killed me in the night

that is the exact opposite of what a serial killer would want happening

the serial killer has no reason to have an open PR claim into the night.

It just so happened that botchi claimed three minutes before EoD, but that wasn't something I was expecting

none of this matters that much at the moment since I think we should no lynch and then see what happens during the night

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 12:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
As for why I did actually fakeclaim psychic, I was talking with Xiz and I was afraid that I accidentally outed him. So I softed really hard that I was the psychic to get attention off of him

fontisian 03-3-2016 01:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DBP actually makes some fair points.

Let's no lynch then and decide tomorrow.

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 01:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4413728)
1) Mafia kill PRs

I'm pretty sure they just kill whoever feels convenient to kill. I tried to test this by continuously going from good calls to bad calls all the entire game to see if they would eventually just get rid of me after I claimed.

They never did.

..and it's not a bad play that they never did. Keeping me in the game is a good idea because they can use my own meta against me. So, as long as you give room for a play, I believe it can keep you alive regardless of if you're a PR or not.

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 01:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
How do you vote no lynch btw?

Do we just go and type:

No Lynch ?

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 01:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413737)
How do you vote no lynch btw?

Do we just go and type:

No Lynch ?

yup, just like that

Hakulyte 03-3-2016 01:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well, feel free to do whatever you want from here.

Consider me out of the picture because lol work overtime etc.

Good luck. I'm not moving.

Xiz 03-3-2016 03:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413650)
(awoo)

This is a perfect example of what NOT TO DO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4413711)
Blaster, no lynch is a bad idea. It assumes mafia is dead, and doesn't help us much in that world, and hurts us if mafia is alive.

No lynch is a perfect idea. It confirms if there is a mafia team left or the sk vest was hit. The only way I'm wrong is if there are two mafia, which I don't believe anymore at all.

Xiz 03-3-2016 03:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4413718)
If I was the serial killer, why would I fake-softclaim the psychic role, when there is a 100% chance of getting myself killed by mafia if they believed me

The same case could be made for me, and (perhaps) charu. Your argument is invalid.

Xiz 03-3-2016 03:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413523)
btw, sleep is what we are doing tonight. That's not a question.

^ Btw I said this first before DBP expanded further and better on it which is making me paranoid again.

no lynch

Xiz 03-3-2016 03:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413754)
and (perhaps) charu.

(Before he claimed town and died obvi)

j-rodd123 03-3-2016 03:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
no lynch

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413754)
The same case could be made for me, and (perhaps) charu. Your argument is invalid.

I don't see how it's invalid just because it applies to multiple people

thesunfan 03-3-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
jrodd- no lynch
fonti-
haku- no lynch
xiz- no lynch
dbp- unvote
red-

vote counter doesn't pick up "no lynch"

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 04:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
do we wanna insta this or wait it out?

j-rodd123 03-3-2016 04:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i say insta, the outcome wont change, haku isnt coming back, and everyone has weighed in already. im all for maximizing time, but in this case i really dont care

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 04:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
will wait for Xiz or RB, and then will insta

Xiz 03-3-2016 04:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm good.

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 05:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Will insta in one hour

DaBackpack 03-3-2016 06:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
no lynch

thesunfan 03-3-2016 06:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
jrodd- no lynch
haku- no lynch
xiz- no lynch
dbp- no lynch
red- not voting
fonti- not voting

no lynch has been insta'd

no one was lynched and the night phase has triggered early

Night 5 will last until 10:00 PM server time, Friday, March 4th.

Night 5 begins now

thesunfan 03-4-2016 10:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
In the night...

Red Blaster was killed by the Serial Killer

Day 6 will last 48 hours and will end at 10:00 PM Server Time, Sunday, March 6th.

Day 6 begins now

j-rodd123 03-4-2016 10:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
gg RB

that's good at least, now it's just a SK hunt how fun

Red Blaster 03-4-2016 10:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Tried so hard and got so far.
Good luck guys, see you in post

fontisian 03-4-2016 10:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sweet.

I ask to live long enough for me to find the serial killer and point you their way.

j-rodd123 03-4-2016 10:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
it's probably best if you just die today because you won't be good alive at F3 if you are villa

Hakulyte 03-4-2016 11:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
#rip mafia.

back to vote4fonti ?

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 01:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh well, I'll make my vote clear for this phase.

fontisian

g'night.

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 08:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah I think we lynch fonti today

Xiz 03-5-2016 10:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Damn it I really was hoping Haku was mafia.

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm still questioning if there's more to read out of you posting song titles from Michael Jackson and other stuff. I want to assume you just felt like "playing a character" for a change of pace.

Xiz 03-5-2016 10:14 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So d1 I incorporated beatles song titles in all of my posts, d2 was MJ but I quit because I got mad at zenith lol. Also I was running out of song titles, and was starting to fail at getting my points across.

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:15 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Fun fact: I rolled wolf in the Phoenix Wright game where I've let myself get replaced by V. It seems like I'm dodging statistics lol.

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:26 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Are we going to insta fonti or is there things worth discussing at this point?

Also, going to work in 20min welp.

Xiz 03-5-2016 10:27 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'd like her to give some final thoughts before she dies.

Also I kinda hoped DBP didn't hammer so red could say some final words, but I didn't state that to him so oops my fault

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 10:28 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
:O

Xiz 03-5-2016 10:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You know actually I think DBP should die over fonti

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4413939)
Sweet.

I ask to live long enough for me to find the serial killer and point you their way.

Here's how I read intents btw:

1. "I ask" sounds like a SK negotiating to me.
2. Act like she doesn't care about getting lynched. (cover?)
3. Assume she knows more than the rest why another person is the SK (distraction from her/indirectly target DBP)

*shrugs*

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:34 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Note that if fonti is a mislynch, DBP can be lynched tomorrow too.

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:35 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4414005)
You know actually I think DBP should die over fonti

Explain why.

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:37 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm also suspicious of you because I believe it's not that hard to play Null/Town the entire game to cover SK role, but I haven't seen you say anything that would look like a SK slip so, I can't really say anything about you. (lucky)

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 10:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku you clearly have a lot of confirmation bias in your posts anyway

Xiz 03-5-2016 10:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Because of the quick vote to kill fonti last day phase, with you dbp and jrodd on it.
Jrodd got off first which was super towny, then dbp followed very shortly after which I didn't like at all.

Xiz 03-5-2016 10:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
(dbp was 2nd to get on and off the wagon)

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:41 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414010)
haku you clearly have a lot of confirmation bias in your posts anyway

Definitely, but I thought I was lock clear so I was like "whatever".

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 10:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414010)
haku you clearly have a lot of confirmation bias in your posts anyway

saying this doesn't mean i think you're wrong, im just saying anything you look for from fonti will seem SK-like based on your state of mind

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 10:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so what are some other things that are SK-like, the phase we were gonna lynch fonti i was pretty convinced, just like haku. fonti's posts just reeked of what i think a serial killer would post like. other than that, im not quite sure what to look for

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 10:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well, I gtg work.

Feel free to come to your own conclusions.

Xiz 03-5-2016 10:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414015)
so what are some other things that are SK-like, the phase we were gonna lynch fonti i was pretty convinced, just like haku. fonti's posts just reeked of what i think a serial killer would post like. other than that, im not quite sure what to look for

Neutrality.

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 03:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4414011)
Because of the quick vote to kill fonti last day phase, with you dbp and jrodd on it.
Jrodd got off first which was super towny, then dbp followed very shortly after which I didn't like at all.

why do you read this as SK behavior?

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 03:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
especially when you actually look at the context

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 04:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4413939)
Sweet.

I ask to live long enough for me to find the serial killer and point you their way.

you should do this

mind you we are still going to lynch you today, but if you are town you should try to help us find the real SK

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 04:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
if it's not fonti it's really gonna end up being a xiz/DBP thunderdome :O

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 05:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414060)
if it's not fonti it's really gonna end up being a xiz/DBP thunderdome :O

I'm like 80% sold on font atm

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 05:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
im >50% sold as well

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 05:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
but even if it's wrong i dont imagine keeping fonti alive to F3 is ever +EV, unless we lynched the SK instead obv lol

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 05:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414064)
but even if it's wrong i dont imagine keeping fonti alive to F3 is ever +EV, unless we lynched the SK instead obv lol

yeah

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 05:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
fonti, for someone who claims to want to lead us to the SK has seemed to have checked out

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 05:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414066)
fonti, for someone who claims to want to lead us to the SK has seemed to have checked out

my guess was that if we told her that she was going to die at the end of the phase, her behavior before then would help solidify her in one of two camps

if she gives up, we got her

if she tries, then when we lynch her, we consider her insights if she's not the real SK

and it seems she's fallen into the first camp

j-rodd123 03-5-2016 05:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well ive seen her viewing a few times and no posts made, so im leaning towards camp SK atm lol

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 05:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah, I think we got her

DaBackpack 03-5-2016 05:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hi AA and botchi, we almost got it!!

fontisian 03-5-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm doing a reread, calm yourself.

Xiz 03-5-2016 09:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4414053)
why do you read this as SK behavior?

I read it as scum behavior, not just SK. Quickly voting without looking at the situation we are currently in and not realizing that no-lynch was the best option? Come on. I called it out, then red blaster called it out after. Thankfully everyone realized no-lych was most viable there. Atm I'm still DBP>font>jrodd.

I still think that we kill DBP we win over font :\

Xiz 03-5-2016 09:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ooh new idea. Let's just kill the confirmed. Fuck that guy.
hakulyte

fontisian 03-5-2016 10:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Xiz, what even are you.

Xiz 03-5-2016 11:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4414109)
Xiz, what even are you.


I'm Edmond Dantès.



And I am your father.



And your mother.



Your brother.



Your friend.



I am you.



And me.



I am all of us.



No-one will ever forget that day...



And what it meant for this game...



But I will never forget the Cubone,



And he did for me.


Hakulyte 03-5-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
gj Xiz, I don't know how to read that.

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 11:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
KitB fonti / Haku.

Sounds legit.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution