Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491820)
ok then. AA

you're being oddly agressive. and i dont like it.

"oddly aggressive"

clearly you've forgotten every other game you've played with me

but the way you've worded your post makes it seem like you have a meta read on me, so how does that fit? how does me being more aggressive than normal (from your point of view) translate to me being scum?

TWG Ike 11-9-2016 03:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
storn (1)- Tokzic
mml (1)- Charu
charu (2)- juckter, gold stinger
dfr (1)- yoshl
tokzic (1)- roundbox
andy (1)- freezin
yoshl (1)- Lar
freezin (1)- AA
aryxi (1)- shado
zenith (1)- Xel
AA (1)- storn

storn42 11-9-2016 03:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491822)
"oddly aggressive"

clearly you've forgotten every other game you've played with me

but the way you've worded your post makes it seem like you have a meta read on me, so how does that fit? how does me being more aggressive than normal (from your point of view) translate to me being scum?

that is what the vote means isn't it?

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hot read - storn is town.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491828)
that is what the vote means isn't it?

no it doesn't

I asked why me being more aggressive supposedly means I'm scummy

you've made a statement but there's no reasoning behind it

if you want to call it gut so be it

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491829)
Hot read - storn is town.

sadly when he votes me that's usually the case

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
On Aryxi, yeah I saw that "tell" but didnt really buy into it too much because he's definitely aware of his response to pressure as town, because he pulled that shit just last game. I think it'd be just as easy for him to do it as wolf as town, because of how recent it was that he last did it and given that it's unlikely to have slipped his after how much he was lambasted for it. Either way, he did promise to come back and explain where he was coming from, so I'm curious to see how that plays out.

XelNya 11-9-2016 03:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491829)
Hot read - storn is town.

Can't say I agree but maybe it's a little better

a little though

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 03:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Yeah ill park my vote wherever the hell I want till eod, does that bother you AA? You seem to be reaching hard for someone to go after.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 03:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491799)
dfr do you have any scumreads out of the actives?

not yet, i haven't really found any interactions to show wolves, i simply have a small town circle as of right now

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 03:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Congratulations, your XelNya evolved into an Azura!

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491834)
Yeah ill park my vote wherever the hell I want till eod, does that bother you AA? You seem to be reaching hard for someone to go after.

yeah it does bother me because parking votes is usually indicative of a wolfy mindset not interested in solving the game

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
also even if I were "reaching hard" I think that's better than sitting on your ass and letting the game crawl past you until EOD where everyone decides it's CFD time

I want to establish a foundation of reads in advance so that it's less chaotic if at all possible

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491835)
not yet, i haven't really found any interactions to show wolves, i simply have a small town circle as of right now

has it changed at all since when you last posted it

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 04:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
is this like a kinda wagon happening on aa? lmao

storns vote is... eh

freezin's vote is.... bad. a) it's kinda wifomy or insert proper term here. also looking for someone to go after isn't bad especially since we're riding down a road that's leading to lynching some sort of inactive, at least that how i feel it's going.

Charu 11-9-2016 04:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491812)
charu what do you think of that freezinice post

Well... they're definitely posts. There's really no substance in them, but they're post.

Pretty much it

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491834)
Yeah ill park my vote wherever the hell I want till eod, does that bother you AA? You seem to be reaching hard for someone to go after.

Um, OMGUS?

Parking a vote like that is a wolf-tendency. You placed the vote, then verbally took it back in your very next post without actually unvoting. The longer it stays, the more concerning it is.

Also, "reaching hard for someone to go after" doesn't really mean much here and seems to translate more to "you're scumhunting too much and I don't like that you decided on me".

Like come on, Freezin. You're better than this. "Parking your vote wherever the hell you want to" is fine and all, but if you take it back entirely and then leave the actual vote itself parked, it's serving no purpose whatsoever other than add a vote to the count of someone you supposedly have no suspicion towards.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491839)
has it changed at all since when you last posted it

not toooo much, although i've been kinda reading through the thread while i'm at school so i kinda wanna reassess when i have the time (still in class lul)

although i do say i'm finding you in it

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491222)
so unvote...? feels like you're overly concerned about the justification for your vote, then you hedge your vote reasoning but don't do anything about it?

also good job never responding to this post freezin

about your sketchy vote onto andy followed by waffling yet not moving your vote

Charu 11-9-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491819)
currently in a =don't want to do anything= mood, and trying to stop

If it's because of "you know what" then I completely understand, lmao.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
OMGUS! that's the term, not wifom /facepalm

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491842)
Well... they're definitely posts. There's really no substance in them, but they're post.

Pretty much it

what do you think of my response to that post?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491222)
so unvote...? feels like you're overly concerned about the justification for your vote, then you hedge your vote reasoning but don't do anything about it?



Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491843)
Um, OMGUS?

Parking a vote like that is a wolf-tendency. You placed the vote, then verbally took it back in your very next post without actually unvoting. The longer it stays, the more concerning it is.

Also, "reaching hard for someone to go after" doesn't really mean much here and seems to translate more to "you're scumhunting too much and I don't like that you decided on me".

Like come on, Freezin. You're better than this. "Parking your vote wherever the hell you want to" is fine and all, but if you take it back entirely and then leave the actual vote itself parked, it's serving no purpose whatsoever other than add a vote to the count of someone you supposedly have no suspicion towards.

finally someone notices

Charu 11-9-2016 04:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491834)
Yeah ill park my vote wherever the hell I want till eod, does that bother you AA? You seem to be reaching hard for someone to go after.

This post, on the other hand, has substance. He hates you, AA. Better watch y'er back, hee hee hee

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491837)
yeah it does bother me because parking votes is usually indicative of a wolfy mindset not interested in solving the game

Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

Charu 11-9-2016 04:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491850)
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

Ewww... that's gross

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 04:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491850)
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

wouldn't reading everything again and making a final choice with all the information available at eod be trying to solve the game which you're saying we're not gonna do? this feels strange and snarky, especially the tone of "you nerds aint solving shit d0"

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
EoD is tomorrow night. That's in a really long time. I promise you if you disappear until then, you'll have my vote regardless of whatever magical bullshit you decide to spout at EoD.

Careful now, you may just find yourself the first lynch if you continue refusing to cooperate.

Charu 11-9-2016 04:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491848)
what do you think of my response to that post?

You're certainly not wrong about it. Actually dig your prods with him parking a vote and then doing nothing else.

Also, I guess if there's something to add since Freezin' is the topic at the moment, I'm not seeing him being aggressive to someone and calling them wolf like my first game with him. Did he change his meta from the previous games in my two game absence?

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491185)
I saw that post and immediately voted, cause im sick of people fishing for dumb tells! But reading the context that came afterwards I think I might've read it in the wrong tone. D:

Hmm I said might've. Not that I did. l2read. As it stands now, there's a nonzero chance he did that looking for a dumb tell, that's reason enough in my mind to sit on his chest.

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491853)
EoD is tomorrow night. That's in a really long time. I promise you if you disappear until then, you'll have my vote regardless of whatever magical bullshit you decide to spout at EoD.

Careful now, you may just find yourself the first lynch if you continue refusing to cooperate.

This^ was in response to this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491850)
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available


Charu 11-9-2016 04:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491853)
Careful now, you may just find yourself the first lynch if you continue refusing to cooperate.

Nah, we'll just lynch you again. It's all good.

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491853)
EoD is tomorrow night. That's in a really long time. I promise you if you disappear until then, you'll have my vote regardless of whatever magical bullshit you decide to spout at EoD.

Careful now, you may just find yourself the first lynch if you continue refusing to cooperate.

Don't panic, I did that more to spit at AA than anything. I remember what happened in CLIX. I'll be around

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491850)
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

ok

you're wolfy as fuck, let's take a look at what you've done this game

post 134: shitpost/expressing dislike towards the game

135/141/183: shitpost

184: mostly shitpost, maybe a tiny bit of sympathy for andy

221: votes andy

221: justifies vote saying sick of dumbtells, but then admits they may have read it wrong, yet leaves the vote

226: sides with andy by saying choreographed play is unlikely, should contribute to thinking andy is more town, but the vote still stays

388: shitpost

489: comes back conveniently after being pressured, votes me, wouldn't be a stretch to call it omgus

491: shitpost

504: expresses complete disinterest in solving d0, from what I saw in the last real game freezin played as town this is not the same mindset, he was willing to go in and fight people and dig. wants other people to do work for him by saying he'll return at eod and make a choice with information available, notably information that won't be generated by him

vote stays

Charu 11-9-2016 04:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491855)
Hmm I said might've. Not that I did. l2read. As it stands now, there's a nonzero chance he did that looking for a dumb tell, that's reason enough in my mind to sit on his chest.

Wow, why not the head, or the crotch?

Chest seems like the least optimal place to sit on someone if you want to rub your dirty buttocks on them.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491855)
Hmm I said might've. Not that I did. l2read. As it stands now, there's a nonzero chance he did that looking for a dumb tell, that's reason enough in my mind to sit on his chest.

you seem very angry/snarky right now, any reason why?

did you roll wolf this time?

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491859)
ok

you're wolfy as fuck, let's take a look at what you've done this game

post 134: shitpost/expressing dislike towards the game

135/141/183: shitpost

184: mostly shitpost, maybe a tiny bit of sympathy for andy

221: votes andy

221: justifies vote saying sick of dumbtells, but then admits they may have read it wrong, yet leaves the vote

226: sides with andy by saying choreographed play is unlikely, should contribute to thinking andy is more town, but the vote still stays

388: shitpost

489: comes back conveniently after being pressured, votes me, wouldn't be a stretch to call it omgus

491: shitpost

504: expresses complete disinterest in solving d0, from what I saw in the last real game freezin played as town this is not the same mindset, he was willing to go in and fight people and dig. wants other people to do work for him by saying he'll return at eod and make a choice with information available, notably information that won't be generated by him

vote stays

Ok

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491857)
Nah, we'll just lynch you again. It's all good.

Lmao too soon bruh

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491858)
Don't panic, I did that more to spit at AA than anything. I remember what happened in CLIX. I'll be around

Coolbeans.

Charu 11-9-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491861)
you seem very angry/snarky right now, any reason why?

did you roll wolf this time?

He took a page from me in my snarky-ness!!

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491861)
you seem very angry/snarky right now, any reason why?

did you roll wolf this time?

Go read CLIX and learn from history Mr. Meta Reads

Charu 11-9-2016 04:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491859)
AA being tilted

So... is that a semi answer to my question about Freezin's meta? lmao

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491858)
Don't panic, I did that more to spit at AA than anything. I remember what happened in CLIX. I'll be around

again, you seem to be very angry/snarky

what gives?

mad that I'm pushing you correctly? or is it something else?

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491866)
So... is that a semi answer to my question about Freezin's meta? lmao

how is that me being tilted lmao

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I rolled wolf already, why not meta read my "wolf game"?

Charu 11-9-2016 04:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491865)
Go read CLIX and learn from history Mr. Meta Reads

You act as if meta reads are not a good base-point to go with.

Certainly better than tone reads, which by the way, mister, you'll be failing miserably at. I don't like your tone either, lmao.

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491867)
again, you seem to be very angry/snarky

what gives?

mad that I'm pushing you correctly? or is it something else?

I like arguing with people

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491865)
Go read CLIX and learn from history Mr. Meta Reads

that is exactly the game I was referencing when I said your mindset doesn't line up with your mindset from the last actual game you rolled town

because in that game, you pushed on gradiant and fought with him and questioned other people

you are a bit more snarky than I remembered in that game, I'll give you that

you also said at one point that your goal wasn't to get into a drawn out argument

but that still doesn't explain why you seem so reluctant to do more than jack

Charu 11-9-2016 04:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491868)
how is that me being tilted lmao

You're attacking someone that just told you to "learn2read"

...That's what I saw, hee hee hee

storn42 11-9-2016 04:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
unvote

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491869)
I rolled wolf already, why not meta read my "wolf game"?

because turbos are very different from actual games

oh and don't forget, that was the game where I put you in by accident and you ended up making <10 posts over the first 2 days, and then you hardclaimed

so if you think that game even has substance to compare to, then try again

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491873)
You're attacking someone that just told you to "learn2read"

...That's what I saw, hee hee hee

I didn't see that post when I made my post, and he asked me to call him wolfy so I made my case

Charu 11-9-2016 04:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491874)
unvote

Explain

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491871)
I like arguing with people

then argue something valid

let me put it in your own words

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4481981)
ok if your not even going to put effort forth to argue legitimate points, why should i?

Im just going to crowdsource my earlier posts to debunk your "points", ones im sure you didnt bother reading


FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I feel it's about equal. Both games i did little to solve the game and spent most of the time kicking up dust with pointless arguments. Wouldn't say my behavior is alignment indicative after doing a quick self audit

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491875)
because turbos are very different from actual games

oh and don't forget, that was the game where I put you in by accident and you ended up making <10 posts over the first 2 days, and then you hardclaimed

so if you think that game even has substance to compare to, then try again

What u quoted was sarcasm. Maybe I should tag my sarcasm

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 04:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
seconded to charu

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491879)
I feel it's about equal. Both games i did little to solve the game and spent most of the time kicking up dust with pointless arguments. Wouldn't say my behavior is alignment indicative after doing a quick self audit

but you just said you were content to let other people solve the game so you could check back in at EOD

if it was 100% for the point of "spitting at me", then so be it

but I think it's likely that at least a little bit of that was how you actually feel, and that doesn't line up with this attitude you've expressed this game

and just because you have a reputation for "kicking up dust with pointless arguments" doesn't mean I'll let you do the same this game

try attacking my push on you or something

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491880)
What u quoted was sarcasm. Maybe I should tag my sarcasm

maybe you should because I don't know you and it seemed like a weak attempt at getting me to townread you based on evidence that really doesn't count as evidence (the wolf game)

Charu 11-9-2016 04:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491882)
try attacking my push on you or something

Err... isn't that what this squabble is even about? =T

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 04:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491878)
then argue something valid

let me put it in your own words

K I'm going to step back because I'm going to be annoyed if I die the same way I did last time. I will guarantee that I will effort to scumhunt before eod and stop sniping people cause fun as that is its almost pointless in the sense of the game.

unvote

Meeting you more than halfway here, what else do you want?

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491884)
Err... isn't that what this squabble is even about? =T

I have no idea, I pushed on freezin for what I thought was a bad post then he came in and pushed on me for "reaching"

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491885)
K I'm going to step back because I'm going to be annoyed if I die the same way I did last time. I will guarantee that I will effort to scumhunt before eod and stop sniping people cause fun as that is its almost pointless in the sense of the game.

unvote

Meeting you more than halfway here, what else do you want?

good enough for me for now, I was just about to unvote actually because my first set of scumreads has often been wrong and if you actually follow through that's enough to give you a day pass

back to juckter

Charu 11-9-2016 04:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
...That was a sudden ending to the argument, okay.

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 04:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491814)
So you're saying merciless shit posting killed your interest in the game? Really? That's all it takes?

Fucking weakling

It's just the fact this was brought before this game existed; you were still a fucking shit in the previous game with the arbys gimmick, shut the fuck up.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 04:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491889)
...That was a sudden ending to the argument, okay.

ikr lmao i got back on after i got back to my room to read like 2 more pages of arguments but there was nothing else to read.

HEY STORN@

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 04:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
still a few page behind but fuck it weeeeeeeeee
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491757)
v hasn't posted, neither has pazzaz

I think lynching someone who has popped in and not done anything further is a better chance of hitting scum than someone who is completely null for not checking in at all

If we must lynch people off inactivity this is the way I would do it, but I still feel like there's always a wolf being active. D0 isn't the day to be going for low postcounts. let's let scum reveal itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491772)
I've played with goldstinger before. What he has said that isn't dicks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491773)
I promise he's actually trying

Such pisspoor moldy responses

GS did a big post that showed effort right before I called him out for dicks abd did that YoshL/AA/Zenith post where he hinted they where a possible team. You could have referenced or shared those and I would have been on your side in this

But no

You just automatically believe in the Stinger made of Gold and so much you went to bat for him without any serious reasons ???

That's fishy as hell, DFR

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4491776)
Obviously I don't how to read it, but I would think someone who at least pops in once to say "Hi, I'm here. I remembered" is more towny than wolfy. It seems there is a proper balance between low posting and no posting to conceal wolfiness because less activity puts less light on you, but no activity is pretty bad.

I don't think no posters are automatically lynch fodder, but they are higher on my tier list. That's to say I'd rather lynch a no poster than a one poster.

-o24

Aready been addressed, but this uust doesnt work out that way. Actually the last turbo is the only time I can think of where a wolf (Tokzic) went an entire phrase without a single post.


Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

This is lame
Be the shitposter you want to see
Or better yet go fucking hunt scum. Make some noise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491794)
Well no, not really, but I'm just saying if the town is still "unsure" about who to vote for. Go with your heart and vote for who you think is a wolf and don't go for the easy peasy lemon squeezey low post person.

Also, should absolutely not touch 0 posters. Those players will probably be dealt with accordingly.

Oh no

I 100% agree with Charu on this.

Shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491808)
this post also sticks out to me as I pointed out earlier, another classic example of casually parking a vote with no effort at further evaluation so far

Spicy hot read: AA is town. Methinks he wouldn't make these aurguments as wolf, instead opting to let possible wagons be possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491834)
Yeah ill park my vote wherever the hell I want till eod, does that bother you AA? You seem to be reaching hard for someone to go after.

I shouldn't havs to point out this is garbage tier OMGUS
I mean I have a few pages left maybe Freezin pushes and goes somewhere but
Like I doubt it. I feel a little bit better about a Freezin lynch, although being shitty aggro does seem to be how town Freezin rolls....

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491838)
also even if I were "reaching hard" I think that's better than sitting on your ass and letting the game crawl past you until EOD where everyone decides it's CFD time

I want to establish a foundation of reads in advance so that it's less chaotic if at all possible

Agree. Really feeling AA right now.

Finishing up thread brb. I better see an Aryxi post

XelNya 11-9-2016 04:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491892)
It's just the fact this was brought before this game existed; you were still a fucking shit in the previous game with the arbys gimmick, shut the fuck up.

Do something then bruh

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 05:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491850)
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

Fucking disgusting, like when you're mom sick and your dad cooks the stew instead.

My only hesitation in voting you over this shit is that it's almost too wolfy to be wolfy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491871)
I like arguing with people

Is that what you call this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491879)
I feel it's about equal. Both games i did little to solve the game and spent most of the time kicking up dust with pointless arguments. Wouldn't say my behavior is alignment indicative after doing a quick self audit

"It's ok if I suck this game because I always suck! Pass the dick, Gold Stinger:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491886)
I have no idea, I pushed on freezin for what I thought was a bad post then he came in and pushed on me for "reaching"



good enough for me for now, I was just about to unvote actually because my first set of scumreads has often been wrong and if you actually follow through that's enough to give you a day pass

back to juckter

Huh.

So how long do we have to go without a Freezin post before you think he needs to be examined again?

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 05:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Top scum are DFR and Freezin.

I am really disappointed in that DFR response and if he ever flips red imma scrutinize Gold Stinger.

Freezin basically had to be bullied into promising a better game, along with AA's abd Shado's valid points about the Andy vote looks damning. Hopefully he comes back well beforr EoD and puts in the work (I don't expect this)

I'm waiting on my YoshL content before I comment further on my once top scum candidate.

Aryxi still hasn't come back and that's shit.

....that's where I sit currently.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 05:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You know what's more shit

Juckter checking in for 30 min and not doing anything
Vote juckter for president the noose

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 05:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491906)
You know what's more shit

Juckter checking in for 30 min and not doing anything
Vote juckter for president the noose

I mean

You're not wrong.

He seems like a low content player tho. I feel less sure of him over my other listed leans

But you're not wwrong

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 05:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491908)
I mean

You're not wrong.

He seems like a low content player tho. I feel less sure of him over my other listed leans

But you're not wwrong

his town games he definitely does stuff iirc

his wolf game he laid pretty low

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 05:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
@MML about how long we give freezin: idk lol

24 hours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491885)
K I'm going to step back because I'm going to be annoyed if I die the same way I did last time. I will guarantee that I will effort to scumhunt before eod and stop sniping people cause fun as that is its almost pointless in the sense of the game.

unvote

Meeting you more than halfway here, what else do you want?

also bold in particular makes me think freezin could be town, I think scum freezin wouldn't be thinking about how they died in CLIX because it's not really the same because different alignments

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 05:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
pazzaz please do something

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 06:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491912)
@MML about how long we give freezin: idk lol

24 hours?



also bold in particular makes me think freezin could be town, I think scum freezin wouldn't be thinking about how they died in CLIX because it's not really the same because different alignments

1 - 24hours huh? Ok.

2 - I'd feel better if he said that earlier

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 06:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Yeah, Juckter actually plays town pretty well. He's not a low-content poster or even a low-count poster. He digs and makes good reads and isn't afraid to share em. He even earned the title of "town detective" in my mind a couple games in a row (turbo and following game) a few games ago.

I'm not sure why he's not doing much here yet, but I'm hoping it's not that he rolled woof and went to default inactivity. Guess we'll see.

Charu 11-9-2016 06:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Well... I mean, that's exactly what he did that other game.

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 06:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491917)
Well... I mean, that's exactly what he did that other game.

When he rolled woof? Yeah, hence why I called it "default". I just hope it isn't the case because we have too many "inactive wolf" metas as it is right now

Charu 11-9-2016 06:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Maybe I should do that next time I'm wolf.

Just be an inactive wolf. No one would see it coming

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 06:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
there are too many people not doing anything zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

roundbox 11-9-2016 06:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
o ya aa?

Charu 11-9-2016 06:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491921)
there are too many people not doing anything zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We should have someone in this game attempt to angelshoot due to seeing a PM and working out the list of recipients as wolf/town.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution