Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

Gradiant 04-10-2015 07:55 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4303194)
Noice.
Maybe I'll get a jp account when I get a new device. We'll see.

Has anyone seen the new-ish Zeus & Hera? O_O the evo material is insane

At least the zeuss and heras come fron easy dungeons and you really only need to worry about exp. I want an awoken neptune but i need a zeus mercury and the colored zeus descends look damn hard :/

Pretty hyped for gaia descend on this event though, have everything for a team i think. Just need to whore for red exp to last minute lvl up.

top 04-10-2015 11:56 PM

i really want an original Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao. I have the chibi's but that Ultimate Da Qiao is SUPER enticing

Chocille 04-11-2015 02:34 AM

Rank 300 woop woop (well now rank 301)

The Shinrabansho collab is hella good for being lazy LOL

Gradiant 04-12-2015 04:54 AM

Gaia drop 1st try of Master difficulty, fuck yeah. Had to use a stone because I knocked Ceres under 50% without using Echidna and she bound everything for 5 turns and then 1-shot me.

Dual-lead Guan Yinping was pretty great: https://www.padherder.com/user/Gradiant/teams/#137025

Quote:

Originally Posted by top (Post 4303250)
i really want an original Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao. I have the chibi's but that Ultimate Da Qiao is SUPER enticing

Definitely, but at least the chibi dqxq has decent stats and she can be used for low-cost/rarity restricted dungeons or trying to S-rank survey dungeons for the tamadra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocille (Post 4303270)
The Shinrabansho collab is hella good for being lazy LOL

Jelly :/
Might get a memory card for my phone and start a JP account soon though

EDIT: MMMMMMMMMM

HST 04-13-2015 11:51 AM

Hello
https://twitter.com/glidesu/status/587371573302190080

top 04-14-2015 11:16 PM

need dem awokens tho :)

I love tuesday dungeon <3

top 04-14-2015 11:19 PM

need dem awokens tho :)

I love tuesday dungeon <3

tosh 04-17-2015 02:19 AM

Originally wasn't going to pull on this godfest but Charles Claythorne pulled a Lu Bu and I got a Liu Bae on my NA tablet account so I decided to go for it.

yessssssss
Makes up for me pulling only chibis in the academy rem.

MrGiggles 04-17-2015 10:47 AM

"gee maybe i'll just roll once"

instant DQXQ + Falkor

is this worth using now that i'm like rank 170 with a solid ronia/lubu team or am i just leveling it so it looks pretty

time to go blow the rest of my stones

MrGiggles 04-17-2015 10:49 AM

oh shit and i finally got the succubus drop i've been trying to get since like rank 20

today is a good day

tosh 04-17-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 4305237)
"gee maybe i'll just roll once"

instant DQXQ + Falkor

is this worth using now that i'm like rank 170 with a solid ronia/lubu team or am i just leveling it so it looks pretty

time to go blow the rest of my stones

DQXQ can be nice for s-ranking if you don't have the mini version. I also use it as an occasional sub for my LMeta team.

Red Blaster 04-17-2015 01:34 PM

I haven't rolled a Godfest in a few months, kinda waiting for greco-roman/norse gods which never seem to be coming back.

Gradiant 04-17-2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4305273)
I haven't rolled a Godfest in a few months, kinda waiting for greco-roman/norse gods which never seem to be coming back.

Yeah, this is really disappointing. I would absolutely love a Hermes for my Andromeda team :/
Think it's been 4 months now since these have been featured, maybe they'll bring them back when NA gets Awoken Venus?

Gradiant 04-17-2015 10:43 PM

That moment when your 80% skillbind resist doesnt work in the medjewhatever descend and you have to stall 99 turns on isis just for a no-drop. Second run went better though, resisted the bind from the floor 1 mask and ra tamadra, and got ra tamadra and medjewhatever drops. Just gotta wait for sphinx descend for awoken bastet.

Red Blaster 04-18-2015 01:04 AM

Got Ra Tama but no boss drop. Kinda confused about what to do with it though, skilling up Ra is basically pointless considering 7777 damage really only has a use against masks and/or dublits. It's a good low cost leader I suppose?
That boss preemptive screwed my Ra team >_<

Just looking over Medjehederara's whatever her name is skill, I don't get these "..if xxx is on your team" leader skills. Pretty useless given you have to have a rem god to use a farmables skill.

Gradiant 04-18-2015 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4305484)
Got Ra Tama but no boss drop. Kinda confused about what to do with it though, skilling up Ra is basically pointless considering 7777 damage really only has a use against masks and/or dublits. It's a good low cost leader I suppose?
That boss preemptive screwed my Ra team >_<

Draggie/Gaia would be great with it I think if you are good enough to consistently hit the requirement. Just gonna stick with my mono-red or D/D batman team for those though, worked good enough for me. About skilling up though, idk, I threw

Yeah, the leader sweep switched my lu bu for Lilith (in there for the skillbind resist) both runs I did which completely butchered my damage multiplier, so I ended up just waiting the 3 turns and then ronia + lubu to ohko.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4305484)
Pretty useless given you have to have a rem god to use a farmables skill.

Pretty much, just ran it for the bastet evo material.

Red Blaster 04-18-2015 02:28 AM

Zhao Yun is the same thing. 3.5x if Lui Bei is on your team..which is cool if you have him but I mean c'mon..a descended drop that's essentially 100% dependant on a sub, as a leader anyway, is pretty bs.

I'll probably just toss the Ra into the "Tamadra Team" if I ever get lucky and snag the Odin Tamas. Seems like it'd be a pretty sick little low cost team with Ra, Bodin, Godin, Rodin and Devitama with a friend Ra.

Gradiant 04-20-2015 04:06 AM

The light and green of Athena teams works wonders against the blue and dark in this lmfao
Got my blue jewel back from Uevo'ing DMeta (sun)

stargroup100 04-22-2015 02:13 AM

I'm starting to get a lot of duplicate gods, and I don't know if I should be happy or frustrated.

I have 2 I&I's, 2 green Guan Yu's, 2 light Kali's. What do I do with them?

Gradiant 04-22-2015 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 4306913)
I'm starting to get a lot of duplicate gods, and I don't know if I should be happy or frustrated.

I have 2 I&I's, 2 green Guan Yu's, 2 light Kali's. What do I do with them?

I know exactly how that is :/
The I&I's and GGY's I'm not sure about since I don't use them outside of one I&I for my Andromeda team, but LKali is a great sub for herself since it guarantees a leader-skill activation along with the great stats and awakenings.