Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Profiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Messed up my Profile (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150993)

The_Popo 06-10-2019 06:26 PM

Messed up my Profile

As the title says i somehow really messed up my profile and idk how to fix it. i tried putting one of my older profiles that i had made and it just put a ton of them. is there a way to fix this? i can't really afford to buy a new profile with credits as i just came back to the game and i only have 19k credits.

ositzxz369 06-10-2019 08:56 PM

Re: Messed up my Profile

I think you uploaded your image on the wrong button in the Style Editor. If that's not the case, then is your image's dimensions around 1000 x 1550?

The_Popo 06-10-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ositzxz369 (Post 4677949)
I think you uploaded your image on the wrong button in the Style Editor. If that's not the case, then is your image's dimensions around 1000 x 1550?

ohh that is probably it. i had saved the profile to an album on facebook and i figured it would be the same. it says its 239x960 when i click the propertis on the picture. rip i guess it is staying like that lol

MrPoptart 06-10-2019 10:45 PM

Do you remember who made it? Maybe they still have it somewhere. I found the original image. You could use that or I could try to throw something together that's vaguely similar.

gold stinger 06-10-2019 10:54 PM

Let me see what I can do in Photoshop.

gold stinger 06-10-2019 11:20 PM

I couldn't find the original background art (appears to be some sort of blown up image of an atomic explosion but I can't find the matching cloud on the left corner) but I did my best at a faithful reconstruction.

uploading a copy somewhere & will link it here.

gold stinger 06-10-2019 11:23 PM

This is the PNG (Mind you, if you open the spoilers here, it's going to explode to full size on the forum here.)

And this is the JPEG (In case you need an image size limit)

If you need the bottom of the images bigger, hit me up. I'm available both on the website here, or on Discord in the Official FFR Discord.

The_Popo 06-11-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4678162)
This is the PNG (Mind you, if you open the spoilers here, it's going to explode to full size on the forum here.)

And this is the JPEG (In case you need an image size limit)

If you need the bottom of the images bigger, hit me up. I'm available both on the website here, or on Discord in the Official FFR Discord.

omg thank you so much. i am super greatful!

Regen_erate 07-19-2019 09:54 PM

ooooooof

Shadow_God_10 07-20-2019 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Popo (Post 4678194)
omg thank you so much. i am super greatful!

Your avatar is Satellizer El Bridget. This makes me extremely happy.