Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

who_cares973 08-17-2018 10:56 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I finished reading the dark tower series and won't be reading it again for a while

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 10:56 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642087)
I think it depends on different stuff though, in more closed setups I think discussing mechanics is more beneficial to have common ground on (eg. "Who should the vigi shoot?" or handling seer cover, etc)... of course this game I dont think it's super duper useful at least not yet. Might be needed next phase though

The unfortunate part about this is the wolves have a sense of what we may have based on there role. I love fake claiming, but it's not really the greatest in this set up.

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 10:58 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642092)
Blind how afraid are you of sunfan

Im not.

the sun fan 08-17-2018 11:03 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642110)
Im not.

aren't you always afraid of me?

who_cares973 08-17-2018 11:10 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642110)
Im not.

I like this answer

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642070)
oh well

I still have scumleans on those two

oh alright cool. my point still stands then, don't be a xiz, back your shit up

the sun fan 08-17-2018 11:15 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
wc, do you get what I was saying about syhto?

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:26 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Don't like how tps left celirra out of the part about talking about sunfan mentioning tps twice regarding catching up.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:34 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642090)
you say you talked about already having been annoyed earlier in thread about people just kinda weakly indicating suspicions with nothing to back them up

but the way you're saying dbp was responding to posts (vague, to look invested) could also mean he just didn't read your post about it. if he did, he could have made that "sneaky feeling" post to bait you specifically, but him continuously saying here he'd want anyone to respond to it means that's not what he wanted

so if i read it right, you thought you could be baited by that specifically, but weren't really, if i'm looking at it from his side
+ you're right about dbp's catchup being pretty vague and uninspired then

this prodding from him just seems. bad, but would he do it (to the people he is doing it to, as well) as a wolf
i don't really wanna talk about it too much for reasons but i think it puts him on particular wolf teams if he is a wolf, and makes you more likely town

This still looks like just a bunch of word salad.

I said xiz needed to backup a take like what he had. Then we had dbp coming in with the appearance of catching up when we're just getting little responses that look like they took no effort to do. We get a lovely post saying he has a bad feeling about you and me with no backing like xiz. You're saying he didn't read my post regarding xiz i doubt, if he really was reading to catch up. He then says it was a bait which yeah, i'm gonna question. Not because he specifically baited me but because i thought it was a load of bs.

He then pretty much says that the post was made that way to bait everybody else, which seems bad to me. I don't care much for making bad posts to force people to talk about them. especially when what he got out of it for everybody else was nothing and that he's still scumreading you and me with no backing up.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:34 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
backpack

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:35 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642104)
I'm not reading anything before this post

I also hate this. Reading the stuff that has happened before would take almost no work to give a few meaningful responses to. this is nowhere close to how bad the FE game was.

who_cares973 08-17-2018 11:42 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642114)
wc, do you get what I was saying about syhto?

I remember agreeing with you a bit when you first mentioned it but didn't look back at her posts to double check. I will go back and check

Celirra 08-17-2018 11:52 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Gradiant is town because I agree with him in general this game

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:52 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
So i'm a bit lost with the whole grad/ind/dbp bait thing so im going back and reading it and this post caught my eye

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642090)
this prodding from him just seems. bad, but would he do it (to the people he is doing it to, as well) as a wolf

For whatever reason this sentence looks edited in the form of ind trying to be very careful on what he is saying, due to the oddly placed period? Uuuusuallly thats a scummy sign lol.

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:54 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642113)
oh alright cool. my point still stands then, don't be a xiz, back your shit up

hey

Syhto 08-17-2018 11:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm at work rn and dont like twg posting on my phone cause I'm bad at phone posting

But let me just say that I always play the same I am virtually unreadable and you suntan arent gonna get far off that logic. But nice try

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
also wait, blind came from that massive game and is complaining about 22 pages

Syhto 08-17-2018 12:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Heahuheahuhe!!!

Gradiant 08-17-2018 12:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642136)
also wait, blind came from that massive game and is complaining about 22 pages

you have an issue with blind doing it and not freezin?

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642135)
I'm at work rn and dont like twg posting on my phone cause I'm bad at phone posting

But let me just say that I always play the same I am virtually unreadable and you suntan arent gonna get far off that logic. But nice try

The only way to be truly unreadable is to never post.
But I can be wrong on u. The stuff like not seeming happier than u were when u were a wolf and weren't happy to be a wolf is p hard to fake

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642138)
you have an issue with blind doing it and not freezin?

yes, i think there is a difference

blind is complaining about 22 pages with little room to absorb after already reading it. he just came from a previous game as town with 5k posts or whatever, he was town there and i dont think he complained about post count, he more just floated on by. It seems more of an excuse and slack as a wolf.

ind I think is lying about not reading the thread, im sure he will as the day progresses, theres really no reason for him not to at this stage.

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642140)
ind I think is lying about not reading the thread, im sure he will as the day progresses, theres really no reason for him not to at this stage.

no reason for him not to read the thread*

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642140)
ind I think is lying about not reading the thread, im sure he will as the day progresses, theres really no reason for him not to at this stage.

Freezing will be at work for most of the remainder of the phase is my guess

Gradiant 08-17-2018 12:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
you mean freezin right?

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642142)
Freezing will be at work for most of the remainder of the phase is my guess

ew

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642143)
you mean freezin right?

yea

Celirra 08-17-2018 12:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642140)
yes, i think there is a difference

blind is complaining about 22 pages with little room to absorb after already reading it. he just came from a previous game as town with 5k posts or whatever, he was town there and i dont think he complained about post count, he more just floated on by. It seems more of an excuse and slack as a wolf.

ind I think is lying about not reading the thread, im sure he will as the day progresses, theres really no reason for him not to at this stage.

Did he fuss about post count in the turbo? I feel like he did at some point tbh

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:12 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642145)
Did he fuss about post count in the turbo? I feel like he did at some point tbh

not a big iso so easy to quickly do

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4639041)
I forgot about this again. Fuck, stop posting so much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4640220)
look people. I'm not a wolf. I said from the get go in the sign up thread, I wasn't going to do a whole lot.......


Xiz 08-17-2018 12:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
those are the closest posts, also this one

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4639959)
Guys, i apologize. To be fair, i said I'll see what i can do in the sign up thread.


Syhto 08-17-2018 12:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Being a human isnt fun either :(

Celirra 08-17-2018 12:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think I remember someone saying once that blind is always the same tone regardless of alignment
I'd be down to sheep that and call his not liking spam to be nai

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642150)
Being a human isnt fun either :(

little bit stressful tho ya?

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
little bit less stressful*

Syhto 08-17-2018 12:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
No it's actually just as stressful bc now I dont know who the wolves are lmao. And I cant "meta" read yall very well yet cuz I'm new to this group

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
blind im not sure how i feel about this yet but im curious

Celirra 08-17-2018 12:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think sunfan is towny because he only makes me feel uneasy about him being potentially scummy with how he comes off when hes town

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642157)
I think sunfan is towny because he only makes me feel uneasy about him being potentially scummy with how he comes off when hes town

i'll take it

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642154)
No it's actually just as stressful bc now I dont know who the wolves are lmao. And I cant "meta" read yall very well yet cuz I'm new to this group

I mean none of what you're saying is wrong or incorrect aside from saying ur unreadable, but I don't feel any better bout u

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
how many games has sytho played? im guessing multiple becuase of 'this group'

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I mean its more plausible
I'm less stressed when I'm town but not by much and its possible someone feels them to be the same stress level etc etc

rather than "not incorrect"

Syhto 08-17-2018 12:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Maybe I'm not unreadable but I'm probably less readable than a lot of you are bc I make it a point to be as unreadable as possible

Syhto 08-17-2018 12:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Not that u guys dont but you know

Syhto 08-17-2018 12:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
W i l d c a r d

Celirra 08-17-2018 12:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I dont like shyto's responses here much tbh

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
nah new players are strong, just post whatever is on your mind even if nobody is thinking it or agree

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642166)
I dont like shyto's responses here much tbh

I mean she's probably telling the truth from her perspective regardless of her alignment

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I mean I guess the more I think about it the more bothered by it I am considering its been like a decade since she played on FFR
feels like you should be a bit rusty on that level, maybe it needs to be calibrated

Syhto 08-17-2018 01:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Really I'm not trying to boast lol I'm mostly joking about being unreadable, that's just for fun and wishful thinking anyways but think what you wish on that front. I'm suspicious of everyone rn and it kinda sucks to be on the spot when you have nothing to defend but your town ness, it's like stress without the thrill

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
It's ok and cool to sus everyone but who do you suspect most and least?

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642111)
aren't you always afraid of me?

I always was yes.

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642112)
I like this answer

Why is this?

the sun fan 08-17-2018 01:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642181)
I always was yes.

when did that change?

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642136)
also wait, blind came from that massive game and is complaining about 22 pages

I was always caught up with that game... there's no correlation here.

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Blind I'll give you a textual handie if you make a post that spans more than 2 lines

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642183)
when did that change?

When i told you i'm gonna stop being afraid and actually play the game and try to read you. Remember our chat? I think???????? It was a post game, but i don't remember for sure.

who_cares973 08-17-2018 01:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642182)
Why is this?

It was after a turbo where you and Sunfan where the wolves you talked about it in post game or the game after about how you aren't afraid of Sunfan anymore.

You're consistent with that and I would've been more wary had you said you still were afraid because the only reason you would say that was to fake paranoia to appear town.

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642185)
Blind I'll give you a textual handie if you make a post that spans more than 2 lines

I
Will
When
The
Time
Is
Right.

who_cares973 08-17-2018 01:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Whoa SpOoKy

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642187)
It was after a turbo where you and Sunfan where the wolves you talked about it in post game or the game after about how you aren't afraid of Sunfan anymore.

You're consistent with that and I would've been more wary had you said you still were afraid because the only reason you would say that was to fake paranoia to appear town.

Ah, ok. And thanks i was right lol

the sun fan 08-17-2018 01:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
that rings a bell yeah

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Blind is town

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642184)
I was always caught up with that game... there's no correlation here.

see post below, clarification

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642140)
yes, i think there is a difference

blind is complaining about 22 pages with little room to absorb after already reading it. he just came from a previous game as town with 5k posts or whatever, he was town there and i dont think he complained about post count, he more just floated on by. It seems more of an excuse and slack as a wolf.


the sun fan 08-17-2018 01:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think I'm at the point where carlos just can't be a wolf tbh

his thoughts check out from point a to point b too well

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642195)
I think I'm at the point where carlos just can't be a wolf tbh

his thoughts check out from point a to point b too well

same, but diff reasoning. carlos going after me i didnt get but i guess it felt like he was a paranoid town.

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
so sunfan are you town this game or nah

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642194)
see post below, clarification

That's what i was saying had no correlation.

the sun fan 08-17-2018 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642197)
so sunfan are you town this game or nah

the wolves are tps, the artist formerly known as Anti-Pearl, and myself

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642198)
That's what i was saying had no correlation.

It wasn't about being caught up, it's about the complaining which im reading into. Want to make sure you know i wasn't talking about you being caught up because it seems like your reading it like that?

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642199)
the wolves are tps, the artist formerly known as Anti-Pearl, and myself

Cognitive dissonance

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Also that's actually such a weird and silly 3 to pick that it actually worries me and I dont like it!!!!!

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642202)
Also that's actually such a weird and silly 3 to pick that it actually worries me and I dont like it!!!!!

HARD SAME god damn it you stole my thought you bastard

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i was thinking of a possible tps/sunfan pairing with sunfans previous thoughts, but would sunfan have the balls to post the entire wolf team like that?

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
okay i like cel now

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
That makes one of us, friend

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
my mind is like 'theres no way' but like, at the same time sunfan would totally say that to me

Xiz 08-17-2018 01:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642206)
That makes one of us, friend

its cool you will come around to me later i believe

the sun fan 08-17-2018 01:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642201)
Cognitive dissonance

celirra

the sun fan 08-17-2018 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642202)
Also that's actually such a weird and silly 3 to pick that it actually worries me and I dont like it!!!!!

wasn't me man, it was random.org

Syhto 08-17-2018 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I gotta analyze the thread more when I get home

I'm getting a weird feeling from suntan tho
Town vibe from wc and gradiant
Celery and xiz seem kinda like wolf partners maybe at least one of thems
Then there is prob a wolf between anti-pearl and TPS/blind

Syhto 08-17-2018 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I forgot blindreper was even playing heh. Idk who else I missed

Syhto 08-17-2018 01:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Ohhhh fg. Idk about her either. Seems like she is due to be a wolf soon but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution