Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Xiz 08-17-2018 07:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642400)
inD the thing about TPS picking 3 names feels vaguely familiar to me, I think its just something he does?

i don't remember him doing that

inDheart 08-17-2018 07:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
my not lynch list is probably something like
gradi
syhto
wc

dbp's a possible include there bc reading him still tears me in half

wouldn't feel great about lynching prec, blind or fg atm, with tps being a possible include here due to his pseudo-fish-out-of-water-ness

i didn't really expect sunfan to just headnod at my read on him and move off syhto and to not-cel like he was set up to do

Celirra 08-17-2018 07:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I REALLY really REEEAAAALLLLYYY dont get the "lets not lynch shyto"

the sun fan 08-17-2018 07:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642470)
my not lynch list is probably something like
gradi
syhto
wc

dbp's a possible include there bc reading him still tears me in half

wouldn't feel great about lynching prec, blind or fg atm, with tps being a possible include here due to his pseudo-fish-out-of-water-ness

i didn't really expect sunfan to just headnod at my read on him and move off syhto and to not-cel like he was set up to do

I mean I am still on syhto

the sun fan 08-17-2018 07:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
syhto
see?

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642447)
CONTENT WARNING: pedantry

I'm not a pro at this game but IMO TWG shouldn't be viewed as a logic game, at least in its connotative sense (it technically is a logic game in the denotative sense)

The two most used tools in this game, in logical terms, are abduction and induction-deduction. Abduction and induction are both used to obtain premises, and deduction is used to arrive at conclusions.

Abduction + deduction leads to circular reasoning, and induction + deduction leads to bias and false premises.

The bottom line is that there are no axioms in TWG: every "rule" we know is constructed from social observation. Without true axioms, you can't expect to reach consistent conclusions.

The appeal to logic is really just an appeal to the connotative sense, which is often used to suggest that "my reasoning is better than yours because logic is impartial", but that's just not true.

I do admit that gut feelings are less useful in TWG insofar as they are impossible to communicate to other people, but to suggest that they are weak or are inferior to reasoning is delusional

huh

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642470)
my not lynch list is probably something like
gradi
syhto
wc

dbp's a possible include there bc reading him still tears me in half

wouldn't feel great about lynching prec, blind or fg atm, with tps being a possible include here due to his pseudo-fish-out-of-water-ness

i didn't really expect sunfan to just headnod at my read on him and move off syhto and to not-cel like he was set up to do

if you had to shoot two people right now who would they be

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642459)
idk if it changed but didnt you say something like me playing my wolf game or something like that earlier

That was my first read on you earlier in the day, before the mindmeld which you don't like.

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm just kind of waiting for indheart to take a stand on something

I've made a stand, sunfan has, Xiz has, even Gradiant has

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642477)
I'm just kind of waiting for indheart to take a stand on something

I've made a stand, sunfan has, Xiz has, even Gradiant has

why did you forget me you butt

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642476)
That was my first read on you earlier in the day, before the mindmeld which you don't like.

do you understand why I think it's zzzzzz as a reason though

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642477)
I'm just kind of waiting for indheart to take a stand on something

I've made a stand, sunfan has, Xiz has, even Gradiant has

gradiant stands for a lot of things in TWG so like
idk if this is meant to be shade its nonsensical shade

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642479)
do you understand why I think it's zzzzzz as a reason though

should I understand?

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I was reading the thread. I keep reading it. And, I get a little more each time

Sunfan talking about TPS so much has me feeling unsure. He keeps bringing him to the forefront even though he hasn't posted much. He says he wouldn't treat his wolf partners that way. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY??

Also, Sunfan, you quoted when I said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4641907)
Ya I hated that post too even tho I didnt understand any of it

And read:
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642010)
I really think this post reminds me of some stuff that Syhto did as a wolf in jTWG
"Ya I agree" (no further input)

That particular post was a response to this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641869)
This series is loved by adults and not by kids enough via character development. Character development expands into the “mobile game” version of the series and if one person is a sicko enough to do that to a childrens show for the sake of appealing to fire emblem through featured art and dialogue in a children’s show, then it should still be concerning if the support people have funded towards it.

Countries like TWG Canada have been boycotted enough for change their impact through child labour thanks to the little bits of community activism to get them to change positively.

If there’s a way to boycott the fire emblem community in order for thesunfan to reboot another TWG game again then yeah. Also he was a lead artist and “character builder” character builders help create dialogue by keeping a consistent personality. Those personalities fuelled the love fire emblem have for characters thus creating a captivated audience, hense fandoms arise (does no one know what a husbando is all of a sudden, it’s basically the same captivating concept) I don’t see what I misspoke of?

And fire emblem characters are furries.
Furries like animal.
Shall we get into that kind of perversion?
Because they satisfied the furries well by creating HUMANOID FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS

Don’t even try to defend this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642481)
should I understand?

i'd hope you would but I'd also hope you wouldnt make reads off of dumb reasons

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642480)
gradiant stands for a lot of things in TWG so like
idk if this is meant to be shade its nonsensical shade

it's not shade, I'm just speaking in terms of thread contribution --- he hasn't posted a lot but I still have a sense of what he really thinks

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
And I still REALLY don't like Celirra's posting. He is floaty af, and accusing me of shrugging off pressure when all he literally ever does is say zzzzz when he gets accused of a wolf or him maybe being a wolf gets mentioned, or he just ignores it. And keeps talking about finding a needle in a haystack. OK

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
zzzzzzzzzz

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642467)
its not dead Xiz
but uh
I would probably never do that as a wolf if those were my partners

i believe you because you said probably

If this was more of a bastard game or a turbo or even live i think you would be more likely to do it but, whatever

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
TSF/Cel could definitely be doing some sort of weird distancing thing here me thinks

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642479)
do you understand why I think it's zzzzzz as a reason though

i /guess/

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642482)
That particular post was a response to this:


So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.

its uh
from ZGF's MLP thread
Xiz just changed a few words

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642463)
While a lot of what ind has said i dont understand (his whole thing on me and cel must being a pair) i like his read on tps.

I still am kinda spooked by the whole sunfan comments about tps from earlier but im not sure how much weight that carries right now.

Also what do you mean by blinds paranoia, especially when (was it you?) who stated that his wolf and town games are really similar, i cant remember who said it. I am unsure of how i feel about blind personally but i wanna know more where you are comin from

oh i called you guys a package deal. your interactions earlier link you together in my head - the ones where you were posting back-to-back and it helped a bit with your reads on each other. it's unlikely w/w stuff (and superb if it is) but i had some ick feelings from how you two were treating sunfan over a joke

i didn't say that about blind - i've been trying to identify differences between his town and wolf game, actually, and i asked while running the turbo whether he has an activity tell. i ran a different turbo last year where he was a wolf with sunfan, posted a bunch and looked like a paranoiac because he wanted to push sunfan and roundbox over anyone else right from the start. it's not a feeling i've gotten from really any of his town games, and it's not here

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642464)
This is a decent wallpost, I actually kind of like this first line here where he admits that he was kind of winging it

However there are no actual declarations of wolfiness in this post, and even after reading that entire wall, I still have no idea who indheart is most comfortable with lynching today. Aside from the townreads and some reasoning, which are good, there's no assertiveness here

As an aside, is there any significance behind the way you ordered this list?

it's top to bottom town->wolf

i wonder here whether you're trying to shape me to be the kind of player you'd rather read, because on any given d1 i doubt i have confident lynch candidates that i'd like, affirmatively push for

you've already lightly brought up that you don't remember me as the type to destroy the strength of my own points by turning them into questions. is this also something you associate with me in your memory of how i play d1?

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642482)
That particular post was a response to this:

So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.

pro tip: ignore that post

it was a meme

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
or maybe we're just friends so we talk to each other about inside jokes in game to tease each other

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
wait I'm your top wolf
aroo?

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
oh. Well I was totally lost and that was a comment obv not based in game, I wasn't agreeing on any real opinion without input there

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642493)
or maybe we're just friends so we talk to each other about inside jokes in game to tease each other

well, not that often

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642490)
its uh
from ZGF's MLP thread
Xiz just changed a few words

tl;dr she thinks anyone who is a furry or a fan of my little pony is into animal stuff

it's... not really game worthy, was a joke and probably a poor taste joke at that

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642483)
i'd hope you would but I'd also hope you wouldnt make reads off of dumb reasons

didn't you say you had a dumb read on DBP?
I know you said it didn't apply anymore but...

YoshL 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Votes from post 5 to post 830
Night in 2:48:41

---

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
if there's a bias in my reads it's that they don't account for activity and it's more about what people did while they were here

i think dbp and sunfan both being at the bottom is an effect of them having posted Many things as opposed to people who have posted Few things, and that the latter group hasn't as much geared up to play the game and it's hard to hold against them if they're just not here

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
it makes a lot more sense when you change it to be about FE though, Xiz


is definitely Yoshl's FE Waifu

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642491)

it's top to bottom town->wolf

i wonder here whether you're trying to shape me to be the kind of player you'd rather read, because on any given d1 i doubt i have confident lynch candidates that i'd like, affirmatively push for

you've already lightly brought up that you don't remember me as the type to destroy the strength of my own points by turning them into questions. is this also something you associate with me in your memory of how i play d1?

oh, that makes more sense

I'll concede that I might be holding you to a specific set of inappropriate expectations, but at the same time I would certainly expect that "wolf" part of a reads list to say something about you thinking they were a wolf

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642491)
i didn't say that about blind - i've been trying to identify differences between his town and wolf game, actually, and i asked while running the turbo whether he has an activity tell. i ran a different turbo last year where he was a wolf with sunfan, posted a bunch and looked like a paranoiac because he wanted to push sunfan and roundbox over anyone else right from the start. it's not a feeling i've gotten from really any of his town games, and it's not here

my brain must still be in sleep mode but your saying you think he is a wolf here, or at least suspicious because you are not seeing that paranoia?

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642498)
didn't you say you had a dumb read on DBP?
I know you said it didn't apply anymore but...

if you didnt tell there was a hint of frustration there then idk what to tell ye

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
couldn't rather

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642494)
wait I'm your top wolf
aroo?

did you not realize it?

would it help if i posted a sorting guide with my reads

incidentally this would explain you not really responding to the read, i didn't vote you because i was raising a novel point in the post and wanted to give you your 5 seconds to answer to it

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642503)
my brain must still be in sleep mode but your saying you think he is a wolf here, or at least suspicious because you are not seeing that paranoia?

i think he's town bc no paranoia. his posts are extra non-spicy

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
man, maybe you are town Cel
its for a /bad reason/ though so I guess I'm supposed to discard it?

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Cel what is your "dumb" read it honestly is getting irritating hearing people talk about the logic and smart and dumb reads based on feeling or gut or what have you, just fucking say what you think???

I liked what DPB said about the logic of the game and how gut feelings are hard to explain, because that is how I feel this early on, I feel I primarily am based in the gut.

My gut says there has to be a wolf between Cel/TSF, and it isn't because they are opting to go for me, it seems more like they are using me as an target I feel. I AM BEING TARGETED

And I also agree ind uses a lot of phrases and wording that take the punch out of what he's saying, but I like his reads so

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642506)
did you not realize it?

would it help if i posted a sorting guide with my reads

incidentally this would explain you not really responding to the read, i didn't vote you because i was raising a novel point in the post and wanted to give you your 5 seconds to answer to it

ALRIGHT alright I'll go read that part again

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642506)
did you not realize it?

would it help if i posted a sorting guide with my reads

incidentally this would explain you not really responding to the read, i didn't vote you because i was raising a novel point in the post and wanted to give you your 5 seconds to answer to it

fwiw I didn't pick up on it either

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642501)
it makes a lot more sense when you change it to be about FE though, Xiz
SUNFAN JUST POSTED PORN HAHA ITS WORSE THEN THAT HORSECOCK I DID HAHAHAHAHA also hey cool you actually clicked this i wasnt expecting anyone to well done you get a cookie


is definitely Yoshl's FE Waifu

good choice yoshl

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642507)
i think he's town bc no paranoia. his posts are extra non-spicy

oof okay gotcha

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642475)
if you had to shoot two people right now who would they be

do i get to order them
if i get to reeval after the first i shoot sunfan and then decide whether i'm shooting you because i think you two are very anti-aligned
if i don't i probably shoot sunfan and freezin

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
would you rather be wrong for the right reasons? Or right for the wrong reasons?

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642377)
13. the sun fan - gimmick is a bit annoying; i touched a bit earlier on how it could be misdirection for reading into voting patterns if he's wolfing. also think usually by now he's able to do things with more confidence than he has, but his syhto read and the perhaps now-forming cel read could be examples of that - BUT the syhto read just doesn't feel good to me either. i think him trying to get by as a wolf on d0 usually involves setting up some kind of an insurmountable wall for his favorite mislynch, and syhto could be that here, and having thread support for the lynch is helping him out. saying she feels the same as the jtwg isn't great because the implication is for that read to change, she has to just feel different, and that's only really with a fresh example of her wolfing to contrast

i think the straightforward expectation would be someone rolling wolf twice in a row should feel at least a little different between the games - either not doing the same thing that just got you caught, or switching up what just worked so you're not falling into the same motions. i'm not seeing a depth of process here to suggest that same = bad, or specific things that are bad, or that where differences may exist, they don't matter

I mean, the scumread on Syhto is simple, and I mean you're more bringing up a point against meta in general; meta is hard to change tho. People can't just change on a dime.

I guess I don't know what you mean by a wall though.

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think indheart is probably a bad lynch for today

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
thanks Xiz, it is free cookie Friday after all
I got raspberry cheesecake when I went to Subway earlier

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642518)
thanks Xiz, it is free cookie Friday after all
I got raspberry cheesecake when I went to Subway earlier

wait what?????????????????

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
oh shit sunfan found the cookie!! a+

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I didn't get offered a free cookie from subway today that's bullshit

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642511)
fwiw I didn't pick up on it either

duly noted
i can use colors or tiers or sth going forward, but at least now you know for now

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642509)
Cel what is your "dumb" read it honestly is getting irritating hearing people talk about the logic and smart and dumb reads based on feeling or gut or what have you, just fucking say what you think???

I liked what DPB said about the logic of the game and how gut feelings are hard to explain, because that is how I feel this early on, I feel I primarily am based in the gut.

My gut says there has to be a wolf between Cel/TSF, and it isn't because they are opting to go for me, it seems more like they are using me as an target I feel. I AM BEING TARGETED

And I also agree ind uses a lot of phrases and wording that take the punch out of what he's saying, but I like his reads so

The dumb reason was because he said "trust me" and he said that twice as town to me when i went for him

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
really inD?
i mean yeah I am weird but I'm a weirdo

this is like...
probably not too different from normal really

idk this bothers me more than it should you mentioned me getting scumread for silly reasons on d0 in the deadchat of the turboand I mean your reason isn't bad but I do feel like its been a thing lately

whatever I'll lay off that I am definitely selfish WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ME FOR WHO I AM

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I;m out to dinner I will be phoneposting

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642522)
duly noted
i can use colors or tiers or sth going forward, but at least now you know for now

not to dwell on this but it's fine

I think we get the picture now

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642523)
The dumb reason was because he said "trust me" and he said that twice as town to me when i went for him

oh, see, ok

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642516)
I mean, the scumread on Syhto is simple, and I mean you're more bringing up a point against meta in general; meta is hard to change tho. People can't just change on a dime.

I guess I don't know what you mean by a wall though.

maybe we need to talk about what meta notes this is hitting then

when you say "she feels the same" that just doesn't sell it. i want specifics

the wall thing is you set up a read in a way that can't really be challenged, and that gives you license to not reeval ever and shrug and push that lynch through. thinking of when you lynched charu in the more recent time travel game, or dfr in the more distant one

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
W_C what are you doin buddy

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642524)
really inD?
i mean yeah I am weird but I'm a weirdo

this is like...
probably not too different from normal really

idk this bothers me more than it should you mentioned me getting scumread for silly reasons on d0 in the deadchat of the turboand I mean your reason isn't bad but I do feel like its been a thing lately

whatever I'll lay off that I am definitely selfish WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ME FOR WHO I AM

ok this did make me laugh

but i would rather talk out this syhto thing if we can, or your move to dbp, because i think one of the issues in that game was you and the people wanting to lynch you weren't talking much beyond, well, that

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642527)
oh, see, ok

see its a dumb reason
kinda like your reasons for scum reading me to be tbh

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
it isn't a dumb reason, I said OK because now I understand it.

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i mean
it definitely is a dumb reason

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
everyone that has read into you for being scum has a dumb reason just because it is a feeling they got ~from tea leaves~

well what if the tea leaves are right, then it isn't that dumb afterall

makes sense to me that you would just shit on people for suspecting you on d1 without much to back it up, because all you have done is fuck around and do some low tier grilling so what would be a good reason???

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642515)
would you rather be wrong for the right reasons? Or right for the wrong reasons?

is this at me?
probably the former - there's a niceness about me having my own reasons for things and i can own them if i'm wrong and learn
there's a shallowness to the latter that doesn't help me learn much from it unless i go and try to find what the right reasons would be

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i like to go for people that rub me the wrong way and you were already doing so before you started making a case against me that I thought was pretty bunk

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Sorry ind I'm terrible ur read in sensical and I'm poor sportsmanship

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642536)
is this at me?
probably the former - there's a niceness about me having my own reasons for things and i can own them if i'm wrong and learn
there's a shallowness to the latter that doesn't help me learn much from it unless i go and try to find what the right reasons would be

it's to sunfan
but I'm in the former camp too

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
We talked about it earlier, and I know I said it like twice before that, but the way she +1s things without adding much else bothered me but idk anymore.

The way she came at me and cel gave me a little pause specifically because she said there's probably only one in us

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
at least one of you

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I hate the idea of "well I dont care which of these two is a wolf but one is probably lol!"

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
that's not what is meant at all, way to misconstrue

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642540)
We talked about it earlier, and I know I said it like twice before that, but the way she +1s things without adding much else bothered me but idk anymore.

From what i see currently in regards to Syhto it's a bunch of small things, no big things really. For me the biggest question mark for them was this post (but others have brought this up already)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642212)
I gotta analyze the thread more when I get home

I'm getting a weird feeling from suntan tho
Town vibe from wc and gradiant
Celery and xiz seem kinda like wolf partners maybe at least one of thems
Then there is prob a wolf between anti-pearl and TPS/blind

Sytho if you can from here on out try to explain some of your reads more, that might help.

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642539)
it's to sunfan
but I'm in the former camp too

During a game I would rather be right for the wrong reasons but I have enough funny stories about lynching Manti et al for terrible reasons that ended up not being right logically, factually or both.

When I'm not in a game I would rather have been previously wrong for the right reasons but this one happens so rarely that idk when it last happened

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642543)
that's not what is meant at all, way to misconstrue

Oh oops

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642543)
that's not what is meant at all, way to misconstrue

i dont think it's misconstruing if it's my interpretation of what you say lol

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I don't think sytho is a wolf here though. I think the general paranoia is more town then not.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution