Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Magicturbo 12-7-2013 01:29 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
lol that animation with delayed damage

darklordsarumon9 12-7-2013 12:33 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Haven't been able to play a game for a few days now. Everytime I try to load in the League symbol stays on the screen while the loading screen goes black. Then the usual "can not connect" blah blah blah retry. Reinstalling, repairing, running as admin nothing helps :<

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 01:04 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Holy shit Cassiopeia is so fun
Played a few games vs. AI with her then a few games on my smurf and did okay, but I'm kinda scared of playing her against people who know what my Q does and actually try to sidestep it lol

Really crazy mechanical requirement to play her well. Definitely the kind of champ I would enjoy learning and always feel that I could have done something better even if I play well.

M0nkeyz 12-7-2013 01:22 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4037853)
Oh hey OGN what's up

Oh I see everyone using that blue trinket











Oh wait

blue trinket is more of a lategame trinket, the other 2 are miles better early, but fall off later

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 01:31 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
I think what Riot was going for with the Blue Trinket was the ability to say safely check Baron over the wall at 45 minutes with a full build. In s3 if you lost vision control in that area due to enemy oracles, you either had to give it up for fear of a bait or just get your support to go yolo ward it (and occasionally die in the process, hence the snowballing problems with vision control) but now Riot can be like, "hey your mid/top can pick up a blue trinket and check it themselves"

I agree it's pretty weak now, especially in lane, but they are pretty substantially buffing the range and I am hoping it will have cool uses once they do. The whole problem with Clairvoyance was that it was incredibly weak in lane, but the ability to have something useful in lane (free ward/free sweep) and then switch out to a mini-Clairvoyance once laning ends should open up some possibilities.

M0nkeyz 12-7-2013 02:41 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4039153)
I think what Riot was going for with the Blue Trinket was the ability to say safely check Baron over the wall at 45 minutes with a full build. In s3 if you lost vision control in that area due to enemy oracles, you either had to give it up for fear of a bait or just get your support to go yolo ward it (and occasionally die in the process, hence the snowballing problems with vision control) but now Riot can be like, "hey your mid/top can pick up a blue trinket and check it themselves"

I agree it's pretty weak now, especially in lane, but they are pretty substantially buffing the range and I am hoping it will have cool uses once they do. The whole problem with Clairvoyance was that it was incredibly weak in lane, but the ability to have something useful in lane (free ward/free sweep) and then switch out to a mini-Clairvoyance once laning ends should open up some possibilities.

The biggest problem with clairvoyance was the CD I remember when CV had like a 30-40 second cd it was the best spell for support, because you could completely shut down jungler ganks with it. I also think blue trinket should be more like CV in the sense that it should be global, because right now if you have enough game sense you can sort of guess where the enemy is by warding crucial chokepoints so to have a (1500?) range hawkshot isn't that good in higher elo's, might as well get a free ward. However, if it was global you could help out top-/midlane alot. And shut down the jungler completely by having 2 or more blue trinkets.also they should increase the range on red trinket, to offer some counterplay to champs like eve and rengar. Which are extremely OP at the moment.

Tibbers 12-7-2013 07:22 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
rito pls
game was going fine, then at 15 minutes our enitre team dc's or cant move, other team takes adavantage of it and closes gap.

Litodude 12-7-2013 07:46 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0nkeyz (Post 4039197)
The biggest problem with clairvoyance was the CD I remember when CV had like a 30-40 second cd it was the best spell for support, because you could completely shut down jungler ganks with it. I also think blue trinket should be more like CV in the sense that it should be global, because right now if you have enough game sense you can sort of guess where the enemy is by warding crucial chokepoints so to have a (1500?) range hawkshot isn't that good in higher elo's, might as well get a free ward. However, if it was global you could help out top-/midlane alot. And shut down the jungler completely by having 2 or more blue trinkets.also they should increase the range on red trinket, to offer some counterplay to champs like eve and rengar. Which are extremely OP at the moment.

oh look a 40 minute farm 4 carries 1 tank game sounds phun

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 08:36 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4039309)
oh look a 40 minute farm 4 carries 1 tank game sounds phun

wow so season 2

such clg.eu

wow

Litodude 12-7-2013 08:42 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
that was fun to watch


eyeroll

hi19hi19 12-7-2013 08:48 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Already I feel like it's a lot harder to finish games in season 4 thanks to the nerfed inhib respawn and the nerfed super minions, I'd hate for turtling to be so strong again that we to go back to cheering for ward kills days. Especially because now there are fewer ways to even clear wards, ugh.
I want blue trinket to be viable but with a cooldown such that you can't just stack them and call it vision control.

EDIT- Finally got around to watching the most recent OGN and the first thing I notice is Lustboy using the upgraded blue trinket. Didn't make any huge plays with it though, probably not worth. Still cool to see it used at the pro level tho

Litodude 12-7-2013 10:20 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
stream up

Litodude 12-8-2013 11:18 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Stream up

leggo

Litodude 12-9-2013 02:02 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
streaming for a bit

welp +6 lp per game done with smurfing l0l

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tibbers (Post 4039295)
rito pls
game was going fine, then at 15 minutes our enitre team dc's or cant move, other team takes adavantage of it and closes gap.

this happened in my plat3 promo yesterday for the other team; they dc'd for about 2 minutes in the start of the game. shitty way for us to freelo but man i would've gotten wrecked against lee top as ap nid

Litodude 12-9-2013 11:47 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
ok streamin some plat gamez

Tibbers 12-10-2013 05:11 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
lmfao if only i could have gotten this climb during the season

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 05:24 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
j JUSTIN WONG

clasko1000 12-10-2013 05:29 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Ive had much more success as of the last week playing than i did before the season ended. I just failed a promo to gold1 (twice), but ill be there soon.

L.B.D.D 12-10-2013 05:31 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
u cen do iT

Tibbers 12-10-2013 05:44 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4041029)
j JUSTIN WONG

Justin "fuck your level 3" Wong


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution