Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Xiz 04-25-2020 03:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4726695)
sorry ulli but this shit just looks baaaaaaad

your presence during xiz's blow up was baaaaaaaad

any of y'all played with her before? what is this and why are people letting this go

they are new. Also all of their posts are actually just mechanics not reads besides that last one so I think this might be a good point and i might be wrong about them.

Funnygurl555 04-25-2020 03:44 PM

ulli if your vote weren't on leetic, where would it be?

Funnygurl555 04-25-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726700)
they are new. Also all of their posts are actually just mechanics not reads besides that last one so I think this might be a good point and i might be wrong about them.

apparently ulli has had experience playing twg before though? i ain't giving her a newb pass if that's the case

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726696)
softs. really, really good softs that line up.

okay, well, I'll make a note of that I guess?

this whole thing doesn't look good for you at all if you ask me, but it is luckily self resolving

Duskfall 04-25-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4726688)
duskfall what do u think about ffa

He hasn't townread as many people as he used to but he also didn't the last game I played with him and he was a lot more tunnely the game we just played so I'm kinda suspecting a bit of a meta shift which I ma trying to consider

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4726699)
Unless either of the FFA pushers can convince me in the next 15-ish minutes, my final answers are: leetic for lynch, psychoangel for unspecified-Night vigi.

(Everyone else: voting for your own vigi choice like that might be useful!)

pocket me daddy

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

any of y'all played with her before? what is this and why are people letting this go

I've had a scum-lean on leetic for most of the day! Why wouldn't I change my vote to him once it became clear that Xiz was no longer a good vote?

"Presence during Xiz's blow up" which posts are you talking about specifically?

Xiz 04-25-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726703)
okay, well, I'll make a note of that I guess?

this whole thing doesn't look good for you at all if you ask me, but it is luckily self resolving

I feel like ive already given too much away. I don't care if you get it or not, you are on the bottom of people whose opinions i care about about while im alive.

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:46 PM

not feeling as good about my pocket CFD vote but there's still time

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726707)
I feel like ive already given too much away. I don't care if you get it or not, you are on the bottom of people whose opinions i care about about while im alive.

right, if ffa gets it any mongoloid wolf can figure it out zzzz

Xiz 04-25-2020 03:48 PM

i have a work meeting on this next hour for about an hour, i most likely will be afk.

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Uli basically is getting a free d0 past for mindmelds and the fact we've got the same lynch target.

Not saying "never a wolf" but this would be a bad lynch rn FMPOV

It also has the bad side effort of you looking like the Leetic vote was the only reason, and youve been hard defending him all game. Or maybe soft defend idk. You keep saying this is his town game but cant explain the differences between his town and wolf meta?

You also dont appear to have your own non-reactionary target. This is just you trying to get people off a player who isnt playing well.

If youre right it just doesnt show rn, but in any case I am not supporting a Uli lynch and i dont see anyone else who will so since we're minus 2 hours to EoD i'd like you to make a stronger case on a stronger candidate

Makilaz 04-25-2020 03:49 PM

Vote Count:
4/25 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

leetic [3]
MixMasterLar, Ulleabhara, Hakulyte

MixMasterLar [2]
XelNya, leetic

Xiz [1]
DaBackpack

Bolth mannn [1]
Bolth mannn

flashflash account [1]
Xiz

psychoangel691 [1]
Duskfall

Ulleabhara [1]
Funnygurl555

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726711)
Uli basically is getting a free d0 past for mindmelds and the fact we've got the same lynch target.

It also has the bad side effort of you looking like the Leetic vote was the only reason, and youve been hard defending him all game. Or maybe soft defend idk. You keep saying this is his town game but cant explain the differences between his town and wolf meta?

You also dont appear to have your own non-reactionary target. This is just you trying to get people off a player who isnt playing well.

If youre right it just doesnt show rn, but in any case I am not supporting a Uli lynch and i dont see anyone else who will so since we're minus 2 hours to EoD i'd like you to make a stronger case on a stronger candidate

fg is right tho

uli was kind of barely present, then turned everything on at once when the discussion became mechanical

could be a coincidence, but I'm seeing what fg sees

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 03:50 PM

Leetic was voting leetic ?

Makilaz 04-25-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726715)
Leetic was voting leetic ?

fixed

Funnygurl555 04-25-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4726706)
I've had a scum-lean on leetic for most of the day! Why wouldn't I change my vote to him once it became clear that Xiz was no longer a good vote?

"Presence during Xiz's blow up" which posts are you talking about specifically?

how convenient that you're sheeping mml's reads

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4726701)
ulli if your vote weren't on leetic, where would it be?

I don't like the way XelNya and jessie disappeared recently, but that's almost entirely based on activity and not content. I don't have super strong reads yet.

And I won't be around to compromise vote

Funnygurl555 04-25-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726711)

no

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 03:53 PM

whoops, I gotta go

you'll cowards better not flashwagon me while i'm gone