Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 08:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726350)
How many of your posts have been scumhunting vs. "Let's just lynch all the lowposters"? I'm beginning to question your motives for putting so much effort into arguing this point but not so much in finding scum

they're not mutually exclusive, I've been doing actual game-solving

the reason why I'm wasting so much of my time explaining this is so that you all actually get it and we don't end in a shitty CFD like we always do

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726352)
yeah man being wrong sucks but on the plus side it makes your scum game a lot better

tbf "being wrong hero mode" is what won me my champs qualifer game

except I was the hero and I was a wolf

MixMasterLar 04-24-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726344)
gonna let this feud go on but have a general comment on this later

What feud? Thinks a post that isnt even emotional is faking emotion and tried voting for me before making a case.

Not sure what I'm expected to do. Throw a hissy fit and type out a bunch of wordy dirds to prove I'm town?

Frankly, leetic's case is all the defense i should even need

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726316)
Out of curiosity what doea mine sound like?

I think usually it's pretty level but I can definitely feel your shouting when you get mad, e.g. at xel or blindreper

flashflash account 04-24-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726354)
tbf "being wrong hero mode" is what won me my champs qualifer game

except I was the hero and I was a wolf

*mental boom*

hey I should go ask nutella to be a sub for this game so that we can all reunite, but this time we set the timeline straight and lynch you

leetic 04-24-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726259)
duskfall is town

saying it now for the post-game

Is it bad that this is the closest thing to a read that I have seen from you? I mean, we can criticize inactives but you have posted more than anyone else and your ISO is rather shallow.

flashflash account 04-24-2020 08:46 PM

personally I hear MML's accent when he types

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726356)
What feud? Thinks a post that isnt even emotional is faking emotion and tried voting for me before making a case.

Not sure what I'm expected to do. Throw a hissy fit and type out a bunch of wordy dirds to prove I'm town?

Frankly, leetic's case is all the defense i should even need

uh it's more that FMPOV there's no reason for me to defend you despite my own opinions since we all learn more by having you and leetik engage directly

MixMasterLar 04-24-2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726348)
mml
leetic is right

Dude i can tell you are just trying to poke the bear here because you think its funny whenever i go off on someone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726350)
How many of your posts have been scumhunting vs. "Let's just lynch all the lowposters"? I'm beginning to question your motives for putting so much effort into arguing this point but not so much in finding scum

Dude what have you brought to the table other then post actively engaging in that discussion? Its not like DBP is repeating himself or giving two line shitty retorts to you

Without this we'd be sitting here watching Haku spin out of control and whining there wasnt anything going on anyway.

leetic 04-24-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726362)
Without this we'd be sitting here watching Haku spin out of control and whining there wasnt anything going on anyway.

Any reason why you would not be doing anything?

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726359)
Is it bad that this is the closest thing to a read that I have seen from you? I mean, we can criticize inactives but you have posted more than anyone else and your ISO is rather shallow.

idk it feels like I've actually been game-solving, at least in how I'm using my brain, engaging in Socratic discussion with people

at any rate, I think MML, Haku, Xelnya, DUsk are towny
you are leaning-town but that also depends on how you engage after you dig on MML
Of course in terms of actual lynching psycho, jessie, and xiz is the best pool. Xiz in particular I want to directly engage with because reasons.

rest I'm not focusing on so far, maybe ully and bolt on the scummier end of null

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726359)

just so we're clear it's a good thing that you are casting votes and grilling people now, no one is tryna get you to stop using your brain, it's more an assertion about proper mechanical play for when the time comes

MixMasterLar 04-24-2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726361)
uh it's more that FMPOV there's no reason for me to defend you despite my own opinions since we all learn more by having you and leetik engage directly

But all he's doing is being dense with you, implying youre scum for trying to explain your stance, amd voting me because of what is basically his gutread on how i post.

So like, there aint even nothing for me to defend against here unless i go hulk mode over a meaningless d0 vote

flashflash account 04-24-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726362)
Dude i can tell you are just trying to poke the bear here because you think its funny whenever i go off on someone.

Poke the bear?
Yeah
Think it's funny?
Perhaps
Because?
Naaaah

MixMasterLar 04-24-2020 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726363)
Any reason why you would not be doing anything?

I started the inactive discussion

You know, the discussion thats been dominating the thread?

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 08:59 PM

If you have less than 25 posts, please post more if/when you have free time to do so.
You may have no idea how to go about the game, but it doesn't matter.
Our team of trained monkeys need to evaluate your very valuable data.

This is an automated message from the haku cbf hotline

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726366)
But all he's doing is being dense with you, implying youre scum for trying to explain your stance, amd voting me because of what is basically his gutread on how i post.

So like, there aint even nothing for me to defend against here unless i go hulk mode over a meaningless d0 vote

I don't disagree with you, but seeing the interaction also lets me analyze leetic too

unless you become an actual serious lynch target, it helps me to watch this play out because stifling conversation/arguments isn't usually a good thing unless it's Haku

when two characters argue, usually they either arrive at a Socratic conclusion, OR there will be lingering tension. both outcomes are useful from a game-solving standpoint. for me right now, it's mostly about leetic, but hearing these developments regardless is not a bad thing

MixMasterLar 04-24-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726370)
I don't disagree with you, but seeing the interaction also lets me analyze leetic too

unless you become an actual serious lynch target, it helps me to watch this play out because stifling conversation/arguments isn't usually a good thing unless it's Haku

when two characters argue, usually they either arrive at a Socratic conclusion, OR there will be lingering tension. both outcomes are useful from a game-solving standpoint. for me right now, it's mostly about leetic, but hearing these developments regardless is not a bad thing

Ok well i can spoil for you know he likes to deflect and throw stuff back at you even if that makes him imply some incrediably wacked shit like me not doing anything to start discussions or whatever

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726371)
Ok well i can spoil for you know he likes to deflect and throw stuff back at you even if that makes him imply some incrediably wacked shit like me not doing anything to start discussions or whatever

I don't know what you want me to do for you right now

stand up for you? I've said my opinions already and I don't want to spend all my time on an investigation on something I find stupid that is currently yielding diminishing returns

I can say that I think the leetic/MML discussion doesn't seem fruitful in its own sake, I'm not going to railroad the thread about this right now though, and like I said I'd rather see this play out a little bit longer and focus on other things so I can make more useful progress for my own game solving

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 09:13 PM

what I was going to say to leetic earlier was that I don't think MML's reaction to leetic voting him is that unusual. I'm more accustomed to town reactions being something like his, or "why?", and asking for actual reasoning

if the voter has a bad case, or a single-liner, townies are more likely not throw a bitch-fit about it, unless the voter is really insistent on the vote

leetic's one stated argument is not compelling to me, and MML's reactions to it are mostly what I would expect from towny MML

that's all I have to say about that atm