Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712873)
was it a wolf vig

Ummmm...I believe so... If it helps your memory, it was definitely an mystery Fire Emblem game, and I believe Freezin god modkilled for revealing who their character was. This was also the same game where Wolfe-Dono seer'd his n0 claim on n4

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712870)
You mentioned Shadow+FFA fighting over credit for the lynch, can you pinpoint where, and what exactly makes you feel that way, I didn't personally note it down as an anti-alignment thing.

Or was it just that you find it unlikely that both wolves go "yay this town lynch is because of me, you're welcome" ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712520)
I didn't really feel a difference, I'm sheeping shadowgod meta of dusk a bit

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712525)
you should sheep my meta of dusk over someone who's played a single game with him rofl

this interaction specifically, shadow wasn't really fighting for cred per se but I had voiced I was sheeping shadow and FFA goes "no sheep me instead". It's pretty much exactly what you said, if the mislynch is tied to shadow + me sheeping and shadow is wolf, why draw attention to the fact that he (FFA) is driving the mislynch?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712876)
Ummmm...I believe so... If it helps your memory, it was definitely an mystery Fire Emblem game, and I believe Freezin god modkilled for revealing who their character was. This was also the same game where Wolfe-Dono seer'd his n0 claim on n4

ah fuck that game lmao

rolled VT in a sea of PRs

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:25 PM

ffa can you explain your progression on quas? you didn't like him d1 but not enough to push a lynch on him, I remember not really caring for your reasons for disliking him, but now you'd sheep him?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:26 PM

people who haven't voted use your votes for pressure plz ty

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712880)

The way the day progressed you actually think there will be any real pressure?

Charu

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712880)

I honestly don't see anywhere else I could place a vote other than FFA at this point, tbh... I don't want to hammer him because we've still got 30 minutes left and the more information we can gather, the better off we are going into the next day

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:28 PM

Charu now an even bolder vote.

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712881)

Charu

We have vote tags

[twgv]*insertplayername[/ twgv]

Just like that, without the space

Charu 02-6-2020 09:30 PM

Guys, I'm so sorry for not being around right now. I've been feeling tired and crappy since my last post here and was laying down the whole time.

I STILL feel tired and crappy (now because I probably slept a little)

I'm gonna quickly read now though.

So sorry

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:30 PM

Also Sunfan can we get an updated votecount

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712881)

Charu

we can always hope

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:32 PM

people voting charu makes me feel a little better? was thinking of a game where V said when the lynch stagnates it's often because the wolves are in control and have a consensus mislynch

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:32 PM

Charu

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712888)
people voting charu makes me feel a little better? was thinking of a game where V said when the lynch stagnates it's often because the wolves are in control and have a consensus mislynch

of course it can always be a wolf is totally outed, but tinfoil

Charu 02-6-2020 09:34 PM

Quick skimmed, nothing major happened. Some suspicion on me but that's cool.

FFA suddenly wanting to lynch pozz, what?

FFA saying he'll town read me if I admit I don't want to lose to a wolf FFA... what?

Bruh, listen to yourself.

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:34 PM

pozz has your read on me changed at all since your perception of me being more reactive?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712871)
can you give a little more substance than this? You voted shadow earlier for being insubstantial, position on dusk wagon. What's changed since then? he has a reads list and some small pushes that I can see

pure tonal

I can accept what he's saying as coming from a town and he sounds kinda good while saying it

(also I agree with most of his reads)

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 09:36 PM

I mean, I never said it was a GOOD read change

in fact I'm saying it's the exact opposite

Charu 02-6-2020 09:36 PM

Mellon, you asked how it was "related" or whatever.

I think it's pretty simple to picture. Picture yourself in some other random slot, doesn't matter who. You placed and STUCK a vote to a slot that didn't look like they were going to get lynched.

Least that's what it looked like to me, so maybe just only implies to me.

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712893)
pure tonal

I can accept what he's saying as coming from a town and he sounds kinda good while saying it

(also I agree with most of his reads)

On the subject of reads did you ever give one out? I might have missed it

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712888)

It is not necessarily a sign of wolves in control, but rather a lynch has largely been decided by the game, the FFA lynch has been the end result since the beginning of the day whether scum or not, the only way it could've changed was FFA stepping up, which hasn't happened, at least not yet.

The votes on Charu literally means next to nothing, like FFA already said "I want to lynch Pozzai", I'll have any excuse whatsoever to move my vote to FFA later if I want to, most others have FFA higher than Charu as scum at this point any of those can move anyways.

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

alright I'm on the computer
do people want me to backread and pick out important stuff or do we want interactions

Charu 02-6-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712898)
alright I'm on the computer
do people want me to backread and pick out important stuff or do we want interactions

Why pozz

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712899)
Why pozz

This.

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712899)
Why pozz

his read on me sucks and he can do better
it's agenda driven

Charu 02-6-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712901)
it's agenda driven

Bruh

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

it's agenda driven

this only makes sense from your own perspective....

why does it suck?????

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712897)
It is not necessarily a sign of wolves in control, but rather a lynch has largely been decided by the game, the FFA lynch has been the end result since the beginning of the day whether scum or not, the only way it could've changed was FFA stepping up, which hasn't happened, at least not yet.

The votes on Charu literally means next to nothing, like FFA already said "I want to lynch Pozzai", I'll have any excuse whatsoever to move my vote to FFA later if I want to, most others have FFA higher than Charu as scum at this point any of those can move anyways.

you're right that it's a sign of a lynch having been decided by the game, but often when it's a wolf under fire wolves (at least good ones) will often try to stir the pot. Of course if the wolf is sufficiently outted then this becomes less of a factor which may be what we're seeing here

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

the way the thread is flowing it looks like charu/ffa wagons which I'm not too keen on
I don't think I win that and then charu is an easy mislynch to win, probably
he could be wolf I guess, I don't know that it's likely

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712905)
the way the thread is flowing it looks like charu/ffa wagons which I'm not too keen on
I don't think I win that and then charu is an easy mislynch to win, probably
he could be wolf I guess, I don't know that it's likely

make a case for pozz

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:41 PM

Quote:

it's agenda driven

...You made us wait nearly ONE hour for THIS?! Are you serious right now? Do you have ANYTHING else?

the sun fan 02-6-2020 09:42 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
AA (1)- ffa
ffa (2)- AA, Charu
Charu (2)- raeko, Pozzai

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712903)
this only makes sense from your own perspective....

why does it suck?????

it was a very capitalistic move from pozzai jumping on charu's point that "I'm ammunition for wolves" or some bullcrap because like
I haven't been mislynched here for quite some time

so charu bringing this up in the first place is suspect (although I think I already mentioned he just doesn't want to lose to a wolf ffa due to perceived skill gap) but pozzai latching onto it and using it to lynch someone "he can't read" is just an attempt at a free mylo imo

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712892)
pozz has your read on me changed at all since your perception of me being more reactive?

Not really, the only things that changed is Quas and you swapping places in my list, and Charu being slightly less town than Shadow to me.

Shadow seems earnest and not at all defensive when confronted which moved him up a bit, Charu has more likely partners than Shadow as well imo, so overall if FFA was immune today, Charu would be my prefered lynch, not because he's in any way super scummy, but rather because his flip would yield the most information to me.

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712907)
...You made us wait nearly ONE hour for THIS?! Are you serious right now? Do you have ANYTHING else?

rofl

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712910)
Not really, the only things that changed is Quas and you swapping places in my list, and Charu being slightly less town than Shadow to me.

Shadow seems earnest and not at all defensive when confronted which moved him up a bit, Charu has more likely partners than Shadow as well imo, so overall if FFA was immune today, Charu would be my prefered lynch, not because he's in any way super scummy, but rather because his flip would yield the most information to me.

ok, I was going to ask what you would do if I supported a charu lynch today but you've answered it

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:44 PM

hmm, yeah
pozzai
I'm confident enough in this
doesn't mean it's right obviously
but I think it's more right than charu

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712904)
you're right that it's a sign of a lynch having been decided by the game, but often when it's a wolf under fire wolves (at least good ones) will often try to stir the pot. Of course if the wolf is sufficiently outted then this becomes less of a factor which may be what we're seeing here

As said earlier, in the world where FFA is wolf, you weigh out your options early this day, and just realise he's not surviving to endgame, and get ahead of the curve in terms of going for his head.

Sometimes you just gotta sack a player and play the long game, instead of attaching yourself to someone that wont survive through the end.

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:45 PM

I don't remember if you've said but who do you think are likely partners with charu?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712911)
rofl

I'll take that as a no, you do not.

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712914)
As said earlier, in the world where FFA is wolf, you weigh out your options early this day, and just realise he's not surviving to endgame, and get ahead of the curve in terms of going for his head.

Sometimes you just gotta sack a player and play the long game, instead of attaching yourself to someone that wont survive through the end.

yeah I guess that's true, I'm pretty sure my first wolf game I bussed my partner hard cause he collapsed lmao

sorry dfr

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712769)
ok so it is kinda omgus lol

told you so

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712916)
I'll take that as a no, you do not.

take it as me being nice to you

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:47 PM

The last time I voted Charu we lost the game so I'm a bit iffy on that wagon...

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:48 PM

I guess we can look into Charu tomorrow

I'm okay with FFA for this day

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712915)
I don't remember if you've said but who do you think are likely partners with charu?

It's more that there are in my eyes next to noone that cant be partners with Charu.
He's like the opposite of Raeko who only fits into very few teams.

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712773)
As I said in my list, she made one post that I found wolfy, otherwise she's seems active enough and is giving thoughts. It's more of a "hmm... this could be something" if my leads are a no go.

I already forgot what this is in relation too, uuuuuuuh... I think if Shadow made a OMGUS vote, that's just Shadow being Shadow to be honest. I feel he'd do that as town, yeah. Just like I feel like he would reason they way he did in regards to dusk. Speaking of, I don't believe the posts from dusk were serious at all.

If FFA is town, then the people hopping on FFA should not be immediately looked at imo. I feel FFA's D1 posts are a good enough reason for literally anyone in the game to use as a reason to lynch them. It's THAT powerful since this is mountainous, hence why I said it hardly matters if they're actually wolf, but I'm gonna believe they're wolf until I see a flip. Also, you clarifying makes me feel a bit better, especially now you seem to have retracted your thoughts that they could actually be town.

I get it, FFA is the type of player to make these types of moves, but in a mountainous game there's literally no way to keep FFA in check after those D1 posts and vote.

actually this is a really bad post too because if I ever get mislynched historically there's always a number of wolves on the wagon (quas can probably vouch for this)

charu is just making crap up about me, low blow

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712792)
lol that's interesting, I think shadow/ffa are not w/w because their interaction EOD1 wrt dusk just feels weird. Why would one wolf try to steal another's thunder for a mislynch of all things?

solid read

Charu 02-6-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712909)
it was a very capitalistic move from pozzai jumping on charu's point that "I'm ammunition for wolves" or some bullcrap because like
I haven't been mislynched here for quite some time

so charu bringing this up in the first place is suspect (although I think I already mentioned he just doesn't want to lose to a wolf ffa due to perceived skill gap) but pozzai latching onto it and using it to lynch someone "he can't read" is just an attempt at a free mylo imo

It really really REALLY pains me that you still can't see why I made my case on you.

It's not about "reading" you, it's your actions D1 that's the problem.

Your vote on Dusk and your reasoning is there forever in this game and there's nothing that can change that. Guess what wolves do, FFA? They see this stuff, become mindful of it, and either present the evidence themselves or wait for someone else to do it and then join them if they can get away from looking like a sheep. Do you understand?

NOTHING about reading you personally at all. It's your ACTIONS that's the problem.

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 09:52 PM

I wanna vote FFA just don't want to insta

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712800)
The vote on me feels honest and genuine, but would ultimately be the incorrect decision for today

Every bone in my body screams FFA is wolfing with a ??? As his partner that I've yet to figure out.

ultimately I tr this because shadowgod thinks he's hot stuff and every single wolf game of mine he's talked about how he had me nailed in postgame
he just wants the clout

once again I could be wrong rofl but here's where I'm at I think

quas- town
shadowgod- town
aragaki- town
raeko- null
charu- null
pozzai- wolf

read list subject to change on wolf flip

the sun fan 02-6-2020 09:53 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
Pozzai (1)- ffa
ffa (3)- AA, Charu, Shadow_God
Charu (2)- raeko, Pozzai

Charu 02-6-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712923)
actually this is a really bad post too because if I ever get mislynched historically there's always a number of wolves on the wagon (quas can probably vouch for this)

charu is just making crap up about me, low blow

HOW IS YOU VOTING DUSK DUE TO "META" A MADE UP THING WHEN YOU CLEARLY POSTED THIS DURING D1

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712909)

I think I am the only one that actually brought up defenses for you today, I haven't actually been arguing for your lynch, that being said, I haven't strongly stood up for you, no, because you have given very little to work with this game.

What do you feel like we're missing out on in terms of determining your alignment?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712925)
It really really REALLY pains me that you still can't see why I made my case on you.

It's not about "reading" you, it's your actions D1 that's the problem.

Your vote on Dusk and your reasoning is there forever in this game and there's nothing that can change that. Guess what wolves do, FFA? They see this stuff, become mindful of it, and either present the evidence themselves or wait for someone else to do it and then join them if they can get away from looking like a sheep. Do you understand?

NOTHING about reading you personally at all. It's your ACTIONS that's the problem.

I literally just got mislynched in another game for being wrong

yall tried to mislynch backpack for a little bit last game for being wrong as well

TOWNIES CAN BE WRONG. I have a good read on dusk, he wasn't in town meta, turns out it was not AI this time. But that's literally the meta read, so sorry it turned out wrong this time.

Being wrong is not inherently wolfy rofl
I'm somewhat flattered that people think if I *am* wrong then I need to be lynched because I'm obviously a wolf, but like
I can't say any more than dusk wasn't playing in his town meta, take it or leave it

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:54 PM

meh I don't have anything to add at this point

mellon/quas town, shadow townish, pozz/charu feel ok

I have too many townreads

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712931)

yall tried to mislynch backpack for a little bit last game for being wrong as well

TOWNIES CAN BE WRONG. I have a good read on dusk, he wasn't in town meta, turns out it was not AI this time. But that's literally the meta read, so sorry it turned out wrong this time.

I'm somewhat flattered that people think if I *am* wrong then I need to be lynched because I'm obviously a wolf, but like
I can't say any more than dusk wasn't playing in his town meta, take it or leave it

I'm not scumreading you for being wrong, more how you've been going around throwing out reads but not following through on a lot of them

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:56 PM

it might be a little jumpy of me to town read quas for top poster seeing as I was top poster in the last game, but I think that's a uniquely "me" thing; I would hazard that top poster is town roughly 90%+ of the time

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712933)
I'm not scumreading you for being wrong, more how you've been going around throwing out reads but not following through on a lot of them

well, I'm wrong a lot
rather sheep someone like sunfan, roundbox, or backpack than go through with my own reads, unless it doesn't matter

like right now rofl, I fully admit my pozzai vote is probably just vanity, and next votecount I might just have to switch to charu for self pres

the sun fan 02-6-2020 09:57 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
Pozzai (1)- ffa
ffa (3)- AA, Charu, Shadow_God
Charu (2)- raeko, Pozzai

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 09:58 PM

ffa

the sun fan 02-6-2020 09:58 PM

stop posting

the sun fan 02-6-2020 09:58 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
Pozzai (1)- ffa
ffa (4)- AA, Charu, Shadow_God, raeko
Charu (2)- Pozzai

is my votecount

Charu 02-6-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712931)

You're impossible, holy moly.

Y'know what, FFA? Since you're SO sure there's nothing literally wrong with your D1 besides just being "wrong" about a player who posted a grand total of FOUR TIMES with a meme vote.

I feel I should vote pozz with you and see what happens without building a case because that's what you're doing right now.

the sun fan 02-6-2020 10:01 PM

the votecount seems correct

ffa has died. He was...

GREEN

Night 2 will last 12 hours ending at 11:00 AM EST (For real this time). Night 2 begins now.

the sun fan 02-7-2020 09:56 AM

mellon_collie has died. She was vt.

Day 2 will last 12 hours ending at 11:00 PM EST. Day 2 begins now.

It is lylo.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 10:14 AM

Quas is the only one I have a townread on, and even that is not really strong.

@Charu I need you to pop off today, you were very neutral yesterday, so I have 0 anti-alignments on you and you're essentially the biggest enigma in the game.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 10:17 AM

Full list is probably along the lines of:

Quas
Shadow
AA
Charu

Pozzai 02-7-2020 10:18 AM

@Shadow who are the person in the game you feel like you from a meta and knowledge standpoint has the best read on, and what are their alignment this game?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 10:30 AM

I am not losing my town small game winstreak here

sweating the hell out of today before I get NKed

Pozzai I think is still probably town

Same with aragaki

Shadow and Charu are my main suspects rn and I think Charu looks worse than shadow off of tone mostly

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 10:30 AM

Something about the way shadow came in with the "hot take" about a ffa wolf read yesterday felt strangely genuine

I wonder if they wouldn't just defend them for cred

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712966)
Quas is the only one I have a townread on, and even that is not really strong.

@Charu I need you to pop off today, you were very neutral yesterday, so I have 0 anti-alignments on you and you're essentially the biggest enigma in the game.

what's your full list of anti alignments then? Because honestly I'm kind of baffled how you could have much of any

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 10:41 AM

Votes are not locked are they? I don't want to place one and lose the game lmao

Pozzai 02-7-2020 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712973)
Votes are not locked are they? I don't want to place one and lose the game lmao

Working on your prior post.

Even if votes aren't locked in. If you are town and vote a town right now, wolfs will just hammer the game through when both are around.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712971)
what's your full list of anti alignments then? Because honestly I'm kind of baffled how you could have much of any

Issue being most I had was actually about Raeko (which is why she'd be my obvious night kill), it was kind of my main frustration yesterday about why people were so willing to just let the day progress without actually doing much of anything.

If you go back to read my questioning of people in the last half of the day, I actually think it's pretty clear I try to completely resolved Raeko as just town in my mind by asking the people she in my mind wasn't clear from being partnered with.

I haven't put it down exactly why, but I have this thing in the back of my head that tells me I should have Charu and AA anti-aligned, I need to read up on that, because if that's the case, I definitely need to hard revisit Shadow and you.

If you mean more in general how I had them, I've been mentioning Raeko's interactions with FFA, I focused mainly on that one yesterday because I didn't want to guarantee Raeko's death by bringing all of them up.

Day one Raeko talked to/with AA in a manner that takes a very special wolf from my experiences. They were essentially going "I thought we were best buddies and a team" in a manner that felt genuine and non-forced. Very few wolf teammates can have that sort of interaction in-thread without it coming off as "wrong" or "cringe"

Her interactions around AA about her view on his vote on Dusk, also seemed like genuine frustration/annoyance which is why I removed that option.

Day2 was rather lackluster because it didn't feel there was any doubt about the outcome essentially from the get go, so no one really needed to go for each others throats, and it turned out a rather boring and nonfrontational.

Charu 02-7-2020 10:57 AM

Why the hell was mellon killed?

Pozzai 02-7-2020 11:02 AM

If you're refering to my 0 anti-alignments comment, I actually use myself for that statement.

Charu is literally the only one I haven't had some kind of odd interaction with in the slightest.

If I was observing a game with a person that was not me, I'd have eliminated myself with most players in the game yesterday, probably save Charu and potentially you, who I've been fairly buddy-buddy with.

I think AA has a decent chance of being scum, but him and I at least had a little spice between us, it shows that AA is not just trying to hid under a rock, Charu however is just "around", no feather rustleing or anything.

Charu 02-7-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712977)
Charu however is just "around", no feather rustleing or anything.

Pretty sure I made it clear that I was treating FFA as a wolf until flip and was pointing out possibility of mellon being a wolf.

Also pretty sure I placed AA in the ??? zone when I didn't understand their D2 posts at first in regards to FFA after D1.

Also also pretty sure I sure as hell have not been "neutral"

Pozzai 02-7-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712978)
Pretty sure I made it clear that I was treating FFA as a wolf until flip and was pointing out possibility of mellon being a wolf.

Also pretty sure I placed AA in the ??? zone when I didn't understand their D2 posts at first in regards to FFA after D1.

Also also pretty sure I sure as hell have not been "neutral"

Behaviour wise, I'm not saying "Charu had everyone neutral I am saying your interactions with people were soft.