Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712707)
Hi, yes, I came into the game D2, may I help you?

I'm aware, just more joking about how many posts you had before saying that

(and yeah I know you weren't at a computer I'm half joking, that's my haha sense of humor)

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:23 PM

laugh please, I swear I'm funny

Pozzai 02-6-2020 04:26 PM

Haw-haw

Pozzai 02-6-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712707)
Hi, yes, I came into the game D2, may I help you?

Were you as bored about the wagonomics as I was?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:28 PM

for what it's worth I prolly would have tried to cfd ffr if I was around EoD yesterday :/

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712704)
ari

see, they're the same phonetically

anyway, what am I being pushed on?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712712)
for what it's worth I prolly would have tried to cfd ffr if I was around EoD yesterday :/

it's worth a mislynch roughly

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4712529)
votecount:
raeko (1)- Quas
Quas (2)- Xiz, raeko
Shadow_God (1)- Dusk
Duskfall (3)- Shadow_God, ffa, AA

ignoring literally every context, I could totally see quas/aa here

I should tunnel that

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:34 PM

realistically it's just more likely that one or two of charu/pozzai are wolves even though that's not as fun. The above interpretation only really makes sense if that's everyone that's voting

Charu 02-6-2020 04:35 PM

1) BootlegLordQuas - Kind-of-ish mellow D1, very active D2. Doesn't like FFA. Probably Town. Short explanation, but the general vibe I'm getting is you're town wanting to get rid of problematic players which is, of course, towny in my eyes.

2) mellon_collie - Voted for Quas on D1 due to a suspicion of Quas' due to popping in and out strategically

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712517)
I don't think I wanna vote poptart

I'd rather vote Quas of the people who popped in and out of the thread. Both because your pop in seemed a lot more coordinated and because HOW DARE YOU park a vote on me without even awaiting my response

Actually not too sure. She seems alright beyond that, but this post bugs me ever so much since it's essentially saying. "Wow, you're playing, stop that" which I think is a bit wolfy.

3) flashflash account - Get 'em out of here, wolf.

5) Pozzai - They're... definitely posting sentences on D2. Feel like they're trying to be super neutral, but I do remember this fella playing before and they played exactly like that. I recall they weren't a wolf in that one game I'm recalling. I forget which one, sorry. Probably town, but just slightly.

6) Shadow_God_10 - Even though vote is dumb in hindsight, I understand shadow's mentality and reasoning for the vote regardless of the "joke post" that dusk made. Town

9) AragakiAyase - I'm super weary of this dude. If he was gunning for FFA, I'd be understanding D1 plays, but he's saying FFA is town??? Maybe he doesn't actually thinking he's town at all but just saying it? I'm stuck on you, and I hate it. You're the only null person in my reads.

Charu 02-6-2020 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712711)
Were you as bored about the wagonomics as I was?

Yeah, there's nothing spicy there.

The only thing that pinged hard for me was FFA's post in regards to wagonomics.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712718)
Yeah, there's nothing spicy there.

The only thing that pinged hard for me was FFA's post in regards to wagonomics.

Only things I really noted down is that I think there's at most one scum on Dusk, for the entirity of the EoD it seemed like they were dying, and noone really cared(not that I super blame anyone).

Noone else seemed in danger thus I feel it's unlikely they needed to both be on Dusk, and from a pure state of the game pov, and a not completely outside chance of no scum at all.

ShadowGod - FFA wagons could be interesting in my opinion, based on your reads list, you'd probably prefer an FFA - Aragaki wagon setup instead though?

Pozzai 02-6-2020 05:05 PM

I am probably at something like:

Aragaki
Quas
Raeko

Charu
Shadow God

FFA

I... I think I hate most of the stuff FFA says, but he somehow feel town to me. I don't know how to describe it and quite honestly can't find a point out a single thing that makes me think he's town.

I kind of agree with the statement that if he's town and survives today, he's a very high potential to die tomorrow.

Aragaki seems to want/have progressed the game a fair bit, albeit on weak premises as day1 was deadish, not certain on them at all but they're the one I felt strongest about day1.

Quas have had a decent day2 in terms of tone, and manners of interacting with people, where Aragaki is on a bit of a downwards trajectory, Quas is moving slightly upwards.

Raeko feels wrong for me, but I have a few interactions I'll talk about later I feel like makes her townier than I "want her to be"

Charu and Shadow_God I need to see a bit more from today, I don't get the same "tonal" read Aragaki(I think) gave him, and Charu didn't really have much opportunity to do stuff day1.

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:15 PM

I'm back, my initial thoughts having not read anything are that FFA is probably scum and charu is a likely partner

let me see what's changed

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:17 PM

oh charu's scumreading FFA now, that's interesting

flashflash account 02-6-2020 05:18 PM

most people here think I'm "bad" and charu likely just doesn't want to lose to me again
not surprised he won't admit it tho

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712717)
1) BootlegLordQuas - Kind-of-ish mellow D1, very active D2. Doesn't like FFA. Probably Town. Short explanation, but the general vibe I'm getting is you're town wanting to get rid of problematic players which is, of course, towny in my eyes.

2) mellon_collie - Voted for Quas on D1 due to a suspicion of Quas' due to popping in and out strategically

Actually not too sure. She seems alright beyond that, but this post bugs me ever so much since it's essentially saying. "Wow, you're playing, stop that" which I think is a bit wolfy.

5) Pozzai - They're... definitely posting sentences on D2. Feel like they're trying to be super neutral, but I do remember this fella playing before and they played exactly like that. I recall they weren't a wolf in that one game I'm recalling. I forget which one, sorry. Probably town, but just slightly.

6) Shadow_God_10 - Even though vote is dumb in hindsight, I understand shadow's mentality and reasoning for the vote regardless of the "joke post" that dusk made. Town

9) AragakiAyase - I'm super weary of this dude. If he was gunning for FFA, I'd be understanding D1 plays, but he's saying FFA is town??? Maybe he doesn't actually thinking he's town at all but just saying it? I'm stuck on you, and I hate it. You're the only null person in my reads.

not saying FFA is town, been saying he's wolfy but i've mislynched him a bunch which is keeping me from locking it in

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 05:22 PM

finally finished my like hour and a half post lab

gonna climb a bit and I'll be back on later

literally have not read a post since my last one but oh well

flashflash account 02-6-2020 05:34 PM

I'm gonna give quas a town read by virtue of being top poster

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:35 PM

So let's see what FFA has done this game

Day 1:

1. Lynch the inactives -> votes me, unclear if it's a real vote

Gone for a while... then:

2. Says Dusk is a good lynch, then votes him. Main basis is post count, also admits he hasn't read his posts. Then says I should sheep him instead of Shadow.

3. Pushes the dusk lynch harder

Day 2:

1. puts me/charu/quas in POE, notes that if there's a wolf on dusk wagon it's probably me

2. has a little blurb as to why he's ignoring raeko

3. elaboration of his vote on dusk, it's just tied to postcount

4-6. Has a BS string of posts on shadow's omgus making him towny.

7. says he needs a readlist from me, it's provided. Then votes me

8. He does elaborate about why he thinks quas can be a wolf which is nice

9. ends with charu/pozzai as wolves

So in summary:

You have a bad push on dusk due to postcount. I don't think that necessarily makes you a wolf as I'm also guilty of that, I voted him pretty much off shadow's meta that he posted more as town. I do think that wolves are less likely to blatantly tie themselves to a mislynch if they can help it, and I think where you yelled at me to sheep you instead is a point for you, and at the very least makes you and shadow probably not partners since that seems like a weird interaction where one partner is trying to steal credit for a mislynch?

You have a POE read on me being a wolf on dusk's wagon if there is one, that's fine. What's not fine is you asking me for a readslist, me dropping one, then you voting me and not even acknowledging it. You still haven't acknowledged it and parking your vote on me two days in a row at this point is pretty :thinking:. You've thrown out a bunch of possibilities like quas/aa, charu/pozzai but don't seem intent on actually pursuing them, which to me is the biggest flag that you're a wolf: having reads but not actually trying to update them

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:36 PM

ffa forgot to vote

talk to me about your vote on me, do you have a reason besides poe? what did you think of my readslist? If there's only one wolf in charu/pozzai who would you pick and why? If one of your townreads is wrong who is it, and again, why?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:37 PM

I thought that charu could be partners with FFA due to how he essentially slight scum leans him here, but charu pushing him harder now makes me a lot less sure

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:37 PM

maybe it could be in shadow/pozzai

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:39 PM

mellon can you talk to me about why you think my vote was opportunistic? I've addressed it but I'm not sure you saw it

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:40 PM

if you think I'm scum, who do you think my partner is?

If not, who do you think are scum? What do you think of ffa?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712728)
So let's see what FFA has done this game

Day 1:

1. Lynch the inactives -> votes me, unclear if it's a real vote

Gone for a while... then:

2. Says Dusk is a good lynch, then votes him. Main basis is post count, also admits he hasn't read his posts. Then says I should sheep him instead of Shadow.

3. Pushes the dusk lynch harder

Day 2:

1. puts me/charu/quas in POE, notes that if there's a wolf on dusk wagon it's probably me

2. has a little blurb as to why he's ignoring raeko

3. elaboration of his vote on dusk, it's just tied to postcount

4-6. Has a BS string of posts on shadow's omgus making him towny.

7. says he needs a readlist from me, it's provided. Then votes me

8. He does elaborate about why he thinks quas can be a wolf which is nice

9. ends with charu/pozzai as wolves

So in summary:

You have a bad push on dusk due to postcount. I don't think that necessarily makes you a wolf as I'm also guilty of that, I voted him pretty much off shadow's meta that he posted more as town. I do think that wolves are less likely to blatantly tie themselves to a mislynch if they can help it, and I think where you yelled at me to sheep you instead is a point for you, and at the very least makes you and shadow probably not partners since that seems like a weird interaction where one partner is trying to steal credit for a mislynch?

You have a POE read on me being a wolf on dusk's wagon if there is one, that's fine. What's not fine is you asking me for a readslist, me dropping one, then you voting me and not even acknowledging it. You still haven't acknowledged it and parking your vote on me two days in a row at this point is pretty :thinking:. You've thrown out a bunch of possibilities like quas/aa, charu/pozzai but don't seem intent on actually pursuing them, which to me is the biggest flag that you're a wolf: having reads but not actually trying to update them

this kind of post was more what I was looking for
wanted to see you actually incorporating the questions you asked me into some kind of summary

anyway I'm out for now be back a bit before eod

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712702)
STRING OF WORDS WARNING AS I ACTUALLY READ D1!!!

Hmm...

Hmmmmm... this post came after a push from AA. As of this quote, Duskfall has only made TWO posts. A seer claim and voting that should be obvious they weren't even serious. Lets see if anyone else calls it out D1.

Reasonable explanation this time I guess, wish they posted that before instead of being asked to clarify by AA.

This post was made after some more exchanges were made and I now is when I raise a brow. AA, you're not dumb, why'd you pick this person based on someone's "gut feeling"?

Shadow votes several posts later, but now I can get in his mindspace why he would do such a thing. I think Shadow is town based solely on this. AA is suspect as Shadow_God's vote.

Oh, unvotes, but only to avoid hammer, still suspect though.

Now that I actually took the time to READ and get context from wagonomics, yeah, this posts looks WAAAAAAAY worse now than the reason I provided by just a glance.

AA does post a thinking emoji which kind of makes me think maybe I'm judging too harshly and he actually just voted just to get, well... posts I suppose. Doesn't change they did vote them at the end, gotta see if there's an explanation at that point.

FFA way suspicious as of AA's thinking emoji.

Holy moly, I'm going to vote FFA, I'm surprised there's NO VOTES on FFA at the end of D1.

In other words, I'm reading this as AA just going back to Dusk to see the flip to maybe get FFA next phase because there's no way they believe this is a hit (But he's apparently town reading him this phase??????????????????)

then the phase ended.

Uh... yeah, FFA is a wolf and everyone should just vote them now and be done with it. If they're not a wolf, then they're going to be a huge problem later when the actual wolves use this slot as a means to win the game.

D1 was a pathetic ghost town of a day.

Shadowolfe was afk. Poptart was afk. Dusk was (pretty much) afk. Raeko was towny. Quas was in the thread but not a strong lean. Xiz was in the thread (less) but not a strong lean. We then have shadow and FFA. Shadow I thought was towny mostly off of tone and his willingness to interact and ask questions. FFA I had no real read on.

I didn't want to lynch shadow mostly for selfish reasons because I was hoping he could play and knew that if he could, he would step it up. I didn't want to lynch poptart because he was a literal 1-poster who would probably get replaced. I went for dusk because as I said, I sheeped shadow's meta of him since I thought he was towny and seemed to think there was a pretty clear difference. In hindsight FFA's vote onto dusk is obviously suspect, but I didn't really have any other lynches that I wanted to pursue. Maybe the option was to CFD FFA, but I didn't go for it and can't change that

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712704)
yeah shadow has literally nothing

everything ari and ffr are being pushed on he's guilty of worse versions of it and yet nobody is really talking about him

also his position on the dusk wagon was AWFUL

decided to not voice any opinions on dusk until the two people actively playing the game both wolf read him then just hopped on?

seems like an ez wolf to me

shadowgod

he was the first one to vote him though I thought? I actually think first voters are less likely to be wolf

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:49 PM

mellon
quas
shadow
charu
pozzai
ffa

roughly in order, shadow is falling today

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:50 PM

doubt it's as easy as both wolves on dusk though

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:01 PM

Jesus fucking Christ this game exploded. Time to eat and play catch up

the sun fan 02-6-2020 06:01 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
AA (1)- ffa
ffa (1)- AA

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712736)
he was the first one to vote him though I thought? I actually think first voters are less likely to be wolf

He was the third vote, he was the one causing you and Raeko to jump off.

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712743)
He was the third vote, he was the one causing you and Raeko to jump off.

oh you're right, it was raeko -> me -> shadow

hmm

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712583)
I don't remember AA giving much reasoning for voting for dusk and looking back his vote looks pretty opportunistic imo

He was sheeping on me kinda, and admitted to doing so

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712744)

hmm

but I don't really scumread shadow for the dusk wagon anyway since I literally sheeped him on it

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712744)

hmm

Your real life day today, different than yesterday? (I don't need details)

You feel much more reactive day2, than day1, where you were more proactive and inquisitive.

You seem, in particular in your last flurry, to talking around people, instead of engaging with them on the amount of stuff that's been posted since you were last around.

Like you have two people you're essentially null on because they were MIA day1, and you don't actively engage with or question them?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712747)
Your real life day today, different than yesterday? (I don't need details)

You feel much more reactive day2, than day1, where you were more proactive and inquisitive.

You seem, in particular in your last flurry, to talking around people, instead of engaging with them on the amount of stuff that's been posted since you were last around.

Like you have two people you're essentially null on because they were MIA day1, and you don't actively engage with or question them?

I prioritize responding to pressure when people have suspicions of me

I disagree with your analysis that I've been talking around people, I've been asking a lot of direct questions that have yet to be answered. I've answered charu but haven't yet asked him a question, so you're right, and I also haven't asked you a question, so you've got me again there. But I don't think it's really fair to expect me to cover all my bases instantaneously, is it?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712617)
I don't think anyone really gave reads on xiz, people not giving reads on someone is not equivalent to townreading them

I think we more or less forgot Xiz existed here. There's not a whole.lot of people actively playing so I believe it's easier to lose track of several people dropping off the map when you're focused on interacting with the players who are looking for information

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712750)
I think we more or less forgot Xiz existed here. There's not a whole.lot of people actively playing so I believe it's easier to lose track of several people dropping off the map when you're focused on interacting with the players who are looking for information

yeah I was just disagreeing that he was universally townread

gonna go get my food then "be proactive"

the sun fan 02-6-2020 06:19 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
AA (1)- ffa
ffa (1)- AA

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:19 PM

Shadow what do you think of Quas vote on you? Do you have any scumreads?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:24 PM

Charu how do you usually read mellon, and if she's a wolf this game who's her most likely partner?

What do you think of ffa's argument that shadow's OMGUS vote makes them towny? and that dusk's vote was actually serious?

if FFA flips town who are your scumreads, and has your read on me changed since I've clarified mine on FFA?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712638)
also you didn't answer my question, omgus aside do you have any other reasons for thinking shadow is towny?

shadow was your vote omgus?

I don't even know the context for omgus. I believe it stands for "Oh my God, you suck" but that's about it.

My vote on Dusk was a gut reaction to how shady it felt to me when he came in, asked who wanted to be tunneled, voted me and left

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712732)
mellon can you talk to me about why you think my vote was opportunistic? I've addressed it but I'm not sure you saw it

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712642)
why was my vote on dusk bad? I had voted him earlier in the day after talking to shadow, unvoted when wagon hit 3, then revoted when it got close to EOD lmfao

except what actually happened is you voted him earlier after I did, THEN shadowgod voted him. you jumped off to avoid insta but got on again near EOD when it was pretty clear people were going to stick with it

so to me that seems opportunistic.

Your reasoning behind voting for dusk is inconsistent, you claimed to have been sheeping shadow but your original dusk vote was before Shadow said anything. "Sheeping Shadowgod" only explains the second vote. what was your reason for stacking on my vote with your first dusk vote?

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 06:25 PM

idk if that wording made sense I'm kinda high please ask if it doesn't make any sense rofl

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712721)
I am probably at something like:

Aragaki
Quas
Raeko

Charu
Shadow God

FFA

I... I think I hate most of the stuff FFA says, but he somehow feel town to me. I don't know how to describe it and quite honestly can't find a point out a single thing that makes me think he's town.

I kind of agree with the statement that if he's town and survives today, he's a very high potential to die tomorrow.

Aragaki seems to want/have progressed the game a fair bit, albeit on weak premises as day1 was deadish, not certain on them at all but they're the one I felt strongest about day1.

Quas have had a decent day2 in terms of tone, and manners of interacting with people, where Aragaki is on a bit of a downwards trajectory, Quas is moving slightly upwards.

Raeko feels wrong for me, but I have a few interactions I'll talk about later I feel like makes her townier than I "want her to be"

Charu and Shadow_God I need to see a bit more from today, I don't get the same "tonal" read Aragaki(I think) gave him, and Charu didn't really have much opportunity to do stuff day1.

I assume yellow is null

I think it's pretty funny that you push me for having null reads and not interacting with them, but you're guilty of the exact same thing with charu/shadow

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712749)
I prioritize responding to pressure when people have suspicions of me

I disagree with your analysis that I've been talking around people, I've been asking a lot of direct questions that have yet to be answered. I've answered charu but haven't yet asked him a question, so you're right, and I also haven't asked you a question, so you've got me again there. But I don't think it's really fair to expect me to cover all my bases instantaneously, is it?

Cover all your bases, maybe not, it's the complete lack of poking of your two neutrals at all that's kiiiind of bugging me, itīs a great way for scum to "having to resolve it tomorrow" instead of actually getting a stance today.

Noone is forced to interact with everyone, but that middle of the pack group is essentially what determine a game, and not actively trying to get a feel for the spots feels, troublesome?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712724)
most people here think I'm "bad" and charu likely just doesn't want to lose to me again
not surprised he won't admit it tho

I don't think you're bad

if I did I wouldn't be w reading you as strongly as I do

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712756)
except what actually happened is you voted him earlier after I did, THEN shadowgod voted him. you jumped off to avoid insta but got on again near EOD when it was pretty clear people were going to stick with it

so to me that seems opportunistic.

Your reasoning behind voting for dusk is inconsistent, you claimed to have been sheeping shadow but your original dusk vote was before Shadow said anything. "Sheeping Shadowgod" only explains the second vote. what was your reason for stacking on my vote with your first dusk vote?

This is just not true

see posts 96-100 and 102

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712758)
I assume yellow is null

I think it's pretty funny that you push me for having null reads and not interacting with them, but you're guilty of the exact same thing with charu/shadow

I've interacted repeatedly with Charu, and Shadow just came online and is reading up, good laugh though :]

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712734)
this kind of post was more what I was looking for
wanted to see you actually incorporating the questions you asked me into some kind of summary

anyway I'm out for now be back a bit before eod

charu did literally the same thing to you and you kinda skimmed it

pretty sure I mentioned my gripes with you earlier as well

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712717)

btw I'm pretty sure ara never v read ffa? Maybe on d1 but I never got that impression from d2

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712733)
if you think I'm scum, who do you think my partner is?

If not, who do you think are scum? What do you think of ffa?

I don't know. You would be in yellow territory for me I guess. I will think about partners after we get a wolf flip.

I don't think FFA is particularly towny, I have trouble reading him pretty much every time tho

I don't have any huge scum leans atm I would want to avoid lynching Quas

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712761)
This is just not true

see posts 96-100 and 102

I guess if you are just sheeping a read with no push/vote attached to it... I still don't know about that reasoning

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712736)

he was in fact not

mellon voted before just left later

and you also voiced dusk as a w read then instantly went on him

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712762)
I've interacted repeatedly with Charu, and Shadow just came online and is reading up, good laugh though :]

so you have posts 283, 324, and 332, great. Some bare-bones questions then you drop 333 and haven't had any follow up questions. You also had your question to me about why mellon unvoting felt towny to me, but also didn't follow up

Is there going to be a follow up?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712755)
I don't even know the context for omgus. I believe it stands for "Oh my God, you suck" but that's about it.

My vote on Dusk was a gut reaction to how shady it felt to me when he came in, asked who wanted to be tunneled, voted me and left

ok so it is kinda omgus lol

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:33 PM

pozzai vs ara is tvt psure

we can let it go on for another 20 pages as these things usually do but we could also just stop it now and be productive

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712765)
I don't know. You would be in yellow territory for me I guess. I will think about partners after we get a wolf flip.

I don't think FFA is particularly towny, I have trouble reading him pretty much every time tho

I don't have any huge scum leans atm I would want to avoid lynching Quas

any thoughts on pozzai? How do you feel about him pushing me for not interacting with my nulls when he has essentially done the same thing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712766)
I guess if you are just sheeping a read with no push/vote attached to it... I still don't know about that reasoning

said it before, I'll say it again: lots of inactives d1, I chose to not lynch a townread and also sheep a townread. if you want more reasoning with that level of activity then I've got bad news for you

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712768)
so you have posts 283, 324, and 332, great. Some bare-bones questions then you drop 333 and haven't had any follow up questions. You also had your question to me about why mellon unvoting felt towny to me, but also didn't follow up

Is there going to be a follow up?

A followup to what, your conclussion? I touched on it later in a comment either at Quas or Raeko that I felt it was a weak conclussion when seeing it from a neutral PoV that I disagreed with.

And yeah, I didn't pursure Charu much more, cause they seem to not be around, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm interacting with people that are around, not laying down questions for an undetermined future.

Charu 02-6-2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712754)
Charu how do you usually read mellon, and if she's a wolf this game who's her most likely partner?

What do you think of ffa's argument that shadow's OMGUS vote makes them towny? and that dusk's vote was actually serious?

if FFA flips town who are your scumreads, and has your read on me changed since I've clarified mine on FFA?

As I said in my list, she made one post that I found wolfy, otherwise she's seems active enough and is giving thoughts. It's more of a "hmm... this could be something" if my leads are a no go.

I already forgot what this is in relation too, uuuuuuuh... I think if Shadow made a OMGUS vote, that's just Shadow being Shadow to be honest. I feel he'd do that as town, yeah. Just like I feel like he would reason they way he did in regards to dusk. Speaking of, I don't believe the posts from dusk were serious at all.

If FFA is town, then the people hopping on FFA should not be immediately looked at imo. I feel FFA's D1 posts are a good enough reason for literally anyone in the game to use as a reason to lynch them. It's THAT powerful since this is mountainous, hence why I said it hardly matters if they're actually wolf, but I'm gonna believe they're wolf until I see a flip. Also, you clarifying makes me feel a bit better, especially now you seem to have retracted your thoughts that they could actually be town.

I get it, FFA is the type of player to make these types of moves, but in a mountainous game there's literally no way to keep FFA in check after those D1 posts and vote.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:39 PM

Ohhhhh my goooooood you two

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712771)
any thoughts on pozzai? How do you feel about him pushing me for not interacting with my nulls when he has essentially done the same thing?

I would also put Pozzai in the yellow zone. Pozzai seems to be using a lot of feelings to guide their play like "this feels off somehow?" type of statements. These seem relatively easy to fake as a wolf.

I thought that was a nitpicky point, your level of engagement seems pretty much the same to me

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712680)
what the fuck is an anti-alignment

If this wasn't answered I'm curious as to this as well.

I'm still slowly going through the posts (I'm on page 14)

Bootleg/Raeko/Arigaki are in my no lynch pile today from what I've seen from them so far. I don't ever vote on these three

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712773)
As I said in my list, she made one post that I found wolfy, otherwise she's seems active enough and is giving thoughts. It's more of a "hmm... this could be something" if my leads are a no go.

I already forgot what this is in relation too, uuuuuuuh... I think if Shadow made a OMGUS vote, that's just Shadow being Shadow to be honest. I feel he'd do that as town, yeah. Just like I feel like he would reason they way he did in regards to dusk. Speaking of, I don't believe the posts from dusk were serious at all.

If FFA is town, then the people hopping on FFA should not be immediately looked at imo. I feel FFA's D1 posts are a good enough reason for literally anyone in the game to use as a reason to lynch them. It's THAT powerful since this is mountainous, hence why I said it hardly matters if they're actually wolf, but I'm gonna believe they're wolf until I see a flip. Also, you clarifying makes me feel a bit better, especially now you seem to have retracted your thoughts that they could actually be town.

I get it, FFA is the type of player to make these types of moves, but in a mountainous game there's literally no way to keep FFA in check after those D1 posts and vote.

Something about this post pings me

I don't really disagree with it but talking so much about how someone he's absolutely sure is a wolf might flip town and how we should give blanket immunity to people pushing him after his flip is just

Feels very agenda-y

Charu 02-6-2020 06:42 PM

Oh yeah, for some reason I thought FFA had more votes.

FFA

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712776)
If this wasn't answered I'm curious as to this as well.

I'm still slowly going through the posts (I'm on page 14)

Bootleg/Raeko/Arigaki are in my no lynch pile today from what I've seen from them so far. I don't ever vote on these three

(Oh no I'm being pocketed)

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712770)
pozzai vs ara is tvt psure

we can let it go on for another 20 pages as these things usually do but we could also just stop it now and be productive

who's shadow's partner

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712772)
A followup to what, your conclussion? I touched on it later in a comment either at Quas or Raeko that I felt it was a weak conclussion when seeing it from a neutral PoV that I disagreed with.

And yeah, I didn't pursure Charu much more, cause they seem to not be around, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm interacting with people that are around, not laying down questions for an undetermined future.

ok that's a difference in playstyles then. Does this change your read on me? how has FFA's recent posts and my read on him affected yours, if at all?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712687)
Ya, in a basic setup like this "not w/w" probably covers the phrase :]

Okay I got my answer for this. Still catching up

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712774)
Ohhhhh my goooooood you two

tinfoil pozzai and I are both v and quas is wolf going for that spicy cred

Charu 02-6-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712777)
Something about this post pings me

I don't really disagree with it but talking so much about how someone he's absolutely sure is a wolf might flip town and how we should give blanket immunity to people pushing him after his flip is just

Feels very agenda-y

I like to spread my plans in the thread for all to see, y'know~~~

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

If FFA is town, who amongst your towns are you wrong on and why, it kind of leaves me and AA as the "lowest" on your list, but do you think that'd be the team?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Who do you think FFA's most likely partner is? I didn't see a mention there. what do you think of mellon calling my vote opportunistic? do the difference in approaches to my d1 vote from mellon/quas give you any insight?

Charu 02-6-2020 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712782)

...I can see that actually...

I guess Quas COULD be using FFA's D1 shenanigans as a means to be a hidden wolf or whatever. That's definitely a thing that could happen~~~

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:47 PM

gonna go play some league, I'll be back before EOD

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712786)
...I can see that actually...

I guess Quas COULD be using FFA's D1 shenanigans as a means to be a hidden wolf or whatever. That's definitely a thing that could happen~~~

I do think FFA/shadow are not w/w

Charu 02-6-2020 06:48 PM

Without meta though, idk if I wanna think like that. FFA did say earlier that Quas would fake red check and then become regarded as hard town so...

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712780)
who's shadow's partner

ok that's a difference in playstyles then. Does this change your read on me? how has FFA's recent posts and my read on him affected yours, if at all?

Ffa most likely

But I mean he really has partner equity with everyone right

Nobody has been pushing him very hard and most ppl have been softballing v reads his way

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712782)

Because if there's one thing I need right now it's more cred