Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

pozzai

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 08:32 PM

Pozzai

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 08:33 PM

gg, good lylo town

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:33 PM

Gg wolfs

Charu 02-7-2020 08:33 PM

Damn it

the sun fan 02-7-2020 08:33 PM

stop posting

votecount:
Charu (1)- Pozzai
Pozzai (3)- Charu, Pozzai, AA

Charu 02-7-2020 08:33 PM

It really was a power wolf team. God damn it.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 08:34 PM

was sweatin, thought everyone was pretty towny at eod there

for what it's worth, aa was the one who decided mellon NK not me lol

if I was solo wolf I would have prolly kept mellon alive, that part was true

the sun fan 02-7-2020 08:34 PM

Pozzai has been lynched. He was green

game is over, wolves win

won't make a new thread for postgame; can just have it there

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:34 PM

It's always gonna be rough when you have two towns replace out without any posts day1 and two misslynches with little impact and no wagonomics.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713241)
was sweatin, thought everyone was pretty towny at eod there

for what it's worth, aa was the one who decided mellon NK not me lol

if I was solo wolf I would have prolly kept mellon alive, that part was true

I was getting there, tried to talk to Charu about that world, but it just was never happening, so rather the game ends.

Charu 02-7-2020 08:35 PM

Well... least pozz was wrong about shadow =P

I knew Shadow couldn't be a wolf. Thank god for that meta read still sticking.

Sorry pozz...

Charu 02-7-2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713244)
I was getting there, tried to talk to Charu about that world, but it just was never happening, so rather the game ends.

Hey man, I did talk about it. I said it required both of them being power wolfing.

They were actually power wolfing. Fuck me in the bum.

Charu 02-7-2020 08:37 PM

META ACQUIRED for Quas... if they ever decide to play here again that is.

When wolf, will be aggro to anyone reading them wolf.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 08:38 PM

allow me but one gif

Charu 02-7-2020 08:39 PM

Go play you DnD session, nerd~~~

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 08:39 PM

Wait wait wait... So what I thought when I was having a smoke was right?

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713246)
Hey man, I did talk about it. I said it required both of them being power wolfing.

They were actually power wolfing. Fuck me in the bum.

I honestly don't think AA was powerwolfing at all. people just townread him for... What again?

I repeatedly asked you about the read you gave on him that last day, you could say the exact same thing about me. I explored different worlds even though I didn't "need" to, and not only did I toss them out there, I actually engaged with people about them.

That day2 state with two replacements are a killer though.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713250)
Wait wait wait... So what I thought when I was having a smoke was right?

I was going to respond to that with the vote but didn't want to accidentally miss charu swapping off or smthn

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 08:39 PM

Gg all, was fun playing but as usual sucked time so I'm back to retirement for now

Also fuck rolling wolf on my first game back

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 08:39 PM

yeah town started this game with a MASSIVE deficit tbh

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713253)
Gg all, was fun playing but as usual sucked time so I'm back to retirement for now

Also fuck rolling wolf on my first game back

Please don't retire permanently! It was fun playing with you

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713251)
I honestly don't think AA was powerwolfing at all. people just townread him for... What again?

I repeatedly asked you about the read you gave on him that last day, you could say the exact same thing about me. I explored different worlds even though I didn't "need" to, and not only did I toss them out there, I actually engaged with people about them.

This is definitely not my strongest wolf game but not my weakest either

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713247)
META ACQUIRED for Quas... if they ever decide to play here again that is.

When wolf, will be aggro to anyone reading them wolf.

inb4 next wolf game I play super passive and slank the whole way through

also that was something I had to pick up to mirror my town game tbh, didn't always used to be that way

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713256)
This is definitely not my strongest wolf game but not my weakest either

Oh I by no means meant you played bad and it should be obvious to everyone you were scum. I just felt you got a lot of ?undeserved? townreads.

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 08:42 PM

Pozzai why did you say you where gonna vote Charu, then paint him slight town with two others under him, then vote him?

____

Actually called Ayase as wolf d1 because no way he sheeps a read like that openly as town.

Although until he dismissed Bootlegs change in reads this phase I couldn't find his partner for the life of me, but excusing him with "well if you where going to think on it so it's moot" reminded me too much of that wolf game where he entertained me regarding Post Count Theory; Ayase is way more willing to rock the boat as town.

Anyway just glad it wasn't the 2 replacements

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713258)
Oh I by no means meant you played bad and it should be obvious to everyone you were scum. I just felt you got a lot of ?undeserved? townreads.

Like trying to get traction on you with most towns going "he's town" but giving very vague reasons as to why is just a momentum killer :P

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713259)
Pozzai why did you say you where gonna vote Charu, then paint him slight town with two others under him, then vote him?

____

Actually called Ayase as wolf d1 because no way he sheeps a read like that openly as town.

Although until he dismissed Bootlegs change in reads this phase I couldn't find his partner for the life of me, but excusing him with "well if you where going to think on it so it's moot" reminded me too much of that wolf game where he entertained me regarding Post Count Theory; Ayase is way more willing to rock the boat as town.

I think I made that very clear?

Charu and me are never winning a game as TT.
Charu was my second top town, albeit a very slight lean, but he's not working with me, he's dodging most my questions and I just cba dealing with it for another day, even should we hit.

Charu 02-7-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713251)

Not gonna lie, there wasn't anything wrongdoing in your posts beyond, as I said, some neutral sounding ones here and there. You were just thrown in as my 100% slot because I thought I had a grasp on why AA did what he did D1, D2 (with explanation), EoD2, and D3.

I guess in hindsight I could've flipped Quaz to that 100% slot since their only grace for me was them gunning for FFA, but oh well.

And Shadow... well... it was one big ass meta read I wasn't going to change since they were playing exactly as they have before. If they were to suddenly become super analytical, yeah... I would be saying "yeah, shadow is a lynch now", lol.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713262)
Not gonna lie, there wasn't anything wrongdoing in your posts beyond, as I said, some neutral sounding ones here and there. You were just thrown in as my 100% slot because I thought I had a grasp on why AA did what he did D1, D2 (with explanation), EoD2, and D3.

I guess in hindsight I could've flipped Quaz to that 100% slot since their only grace for me was them gunning for FFA, but oh well.

And Shadow... well... it was one big ass meta read I wasn't going to change since they were playing exactly as they have before. If they were to suddenly become super analytical, yeah... I would be saying "yeah, shadow is a lynch now", lol.

But again... Look at your arguments for why AA is town. I did the exact same thing as him, the only thing I didn't do was hardgunning for FFA in the list you gave for townreading him.

I asked you repeatedly what was up with that =/

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713261)
I think I made that very clear?

Charu and me are never winning a game as TT.
Charu was my second top town, albeit a very slight lean, but he's not working with me, he's dodging most my questions and I just cba dealing with it for another day, even should we hit.

That's bad reasoning

never vote for your town

If Charu fucks about and throws final 3 that's on him; don't do it for him

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713264)
That's bad reasoning

never vote for your town

If Charu fucks about and throws final 3 that's on him; don't do it for him

I don't care if he fucks up F3, I care about me having to play that F3 in an effort of futility. I don't care about "who lost the game for town" and it wasn't anyone in particular, I care about whether there's a chance to win moving forward. There were 0 chances.

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713259)

____

Oh I knew me dismissing quas wolfiness was wolfy, I just was sure as long as we didn't bus we win the f5

I think I would've pushed people more as town d1 but I was also quite busy so don't hold me to old Town standard

Charu 02-7-2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713263)
But again... Look at your arguments for why AA is town. I did the exact same thing as him, the only thing I didn't do was hardgunning for FFA in the list you gave for townreading him.

I asked you repeatedly what was up with that =/

Meta read

I only had one game with you so I didn't have much to go off when I was reading through your posts.

I feel like maybe there was a chance you could convince me Quas was one if you voted them somehow since the wolves wouldn't vote rush there of course.

/shrug

I'm just telling you what I saw. No one was inherently wolfy final phase and I had to go by meta reads and gut reads.

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713258)

I played in a certain way to try and accrue townreads and it worked lolol

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713268)

I guess, for the life of me I don't understand why though :p Had you the slightliest lean after day1, and then you just landed in slebland with my neutrals :(

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713268)

Basically I tried to pocket people

Didn't work on you though pozz lmao

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713269)
I guess, for the life of me I don't understand why though :p Had you the slightliest lean after day1, and then you just landed in slebland with my neutrals :(

I think you were the strongest town in terms of solving the game fwiw

Charu 02-7-2020 08:53 PM

Would I entertain a world, if Quas was lynched and I was in a F3 with you and AA, that you bussed them?

Yeah, especially since you made a post where you said it benefited you nothing.

However, I don't know what AA would pick to put in F3. Probably kill me and have it be between you and Shadow since you had Shadow as top wolf.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713271)
I think you were the strongest town in terms of solving the game fwiw

I am actually slightly frustrated about how my status was so low in towns eyes in that F5.

I feel like I was by far the one most frustrated with, and tried to shake up the status quo the most of an otherwise horrible day2(in terms of gamestate, not company)

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713265)
I don't care if he fucks up F3, I care about me having to play that F3 in an effort of futility. I don't care about "who lost the game for town" and it wasn't anyone in particular, I care about whether there's a chance to win moving forward. There were 0 chances.

Just gonna hard disagree with you and pray we never grand the same team then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713266)
Oh I knew me dismissing quas wolfiness was wolfy, I just was sure as long as we didn't bus we win the f5

I think I would've pushed people more as town d1 but I was also quite busy so don't hold me to old Town standard

Not dragging out that interaction proved the right call in the end, so nothing but respect.

And yooo, holding people to their highest standard while they're busy and sick to the stomach is the best way to find wolves donchakno?

Charu 02-7-2020 08:55 PM

I'm rambling.

I thought I was okay with this lost.

Bleh.

Wolves were good though, so that felt nice for once to lose to good wolves. (It's usually the inactive ones)

Charu 02-7-2020 08:58 PM

I should really stop playing TWG.

Feel like it's causing me grief and making me look like a giant idiot.

I should just play video games and watch TWG instead (if games ever get filled).

Charu 02-7-2020 08:59 PM

Speaking of video game, have some sick ass SNES music.

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713276)
I should really stop playing TWG.

Feel like it's causing me grief and making me look like a giant idiot.

I should just play video games and watch TWG instead (if games ever get filled).

If it makes you feel better, I got pocketed by FFA last game

You legit can't do worse

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713274)
Just gonna hard disagree with you and pray we never grand the same team then.

Not dragging out that interaction proved the right call in the end, so nothing but respect.

And yooo, holding people to their highest standard while they're busy and sick to the stomach is the best way to find wolves donchakno?

I never moved a single Iota on Charu's readslist, despite my amount of posts he had nothing, and he had all but cast his vote on me already. If he's town I am dead already, because he votes me, if he's not, I actually buy it a day.

TT Charu+Pozzai never wins that game, because Charu+2wolves are already voting on Pozzai.

I'll take the chance that my read is wrong, over trying to get a Shadow lynch through, cementing Charu's vote on me.

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713279)
I never moved a single Iota on Charu's readslist, despite my amount of posts he had nothing, and he had all but cast his vote on me already. If he's town I am dead already, because he votes me, if he's not, I actually buy it a day.

TT Charu+Pozzai never wins that game, because Charu+2wolves are already voting on Pozzai.

I'll take the chance that my read is wrong, over trying to get a Shadow lynch through, cementing Charu's vote on me.

You'll win more games by at least getting it to the next phase even in a hopeless situation then not.

Otherwise youre basically voting someone you believe is town which just comes across as throwing to me, and I never once could wrap my mind around people who throw. If you're gonna lose anyway then lose giving it your all.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713280)
You'll win more games by at least getting it to the next phase even in a hopeless situation then not.

Otherwise youre basically voting someone you believe is town which just comes across as throwing to me, and I never once could wrap my mind around people who throw. If you're gonna lose anyway then lose giving it your all.

You're not listening... I am NOT getting to the next phase of the game.

Town!Charu is already voting me.

Charu 02-7-2020 09:09 PM

I get his mindset though, to him, it probably looked like I wasn't going to change my stance with him as he was constantly trying to understand why I wasn't giving AA a similar read.

I really do get it.

But I believe the sequence of events, if it got to F3, would be they keep Shadow_God alive with Pozz.

I strongly, 95% think that would've been the outcome since AA and Quas were wolves.

Or I could be wrong and they actually had a fail safe plan, or a "meme" plan to have me and pozz duke it out.

At that point, I would dismiss meta reads entirely (or at least try to) and reread AA and or Quas (most likely AA since I don't think AA was ever going to get lynched final phase), and come up with a scenario.

I'd do it for both of them.

Charu 02-7-2020 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713281)

I mean... you kind of threw the first vote...?

I stated I'd 100% lynch you. Would I actually? Probably not at first, I'd want to see who would throw the first vote before voting. I think it's high likely a wolf would vote first with it being lylo.

Charu 02-7-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713283)

I stated I'd 100% lynch you. Would I actually? Probably not at first, I'd want to see who would throw the first vote before voting. I think it's high likely a wolf would vote first with it being lylo.

Which... is kind of what happened in a way. I saw your vote.

Went "welp, it's on me and I'm town, guess this is it then."

And voted you assuming you were a wolf 100% then and there (or had to anyways).

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713283)

So I don't vote you, I vote Shadow, your vote will then be.....?

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713285)

This might very well be a leading question of which there's only actually one answer.

Charu 02-7-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713285)

I'd be waiting for who voted next... or if a vote rush happened.

I'd wait

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713281)

He wasn't and you always have the chance to convince him you're playing to town's wincon as long as he doesn't actually have the vote placed.

Saying you refuse to work with someone F3 and voting a town read isnt working to town's wincon tho???

Charu is right that town probably always loses from F5 onward but this viewpoint didn't help and will cost games in the future, just sayin'

Charu 02-7-2020 09:16 PM

Imagine if I listened to FFA and voted Pozz with him to get him lynched.

Oh my god would this phase been a slaughter.

mellon_collie 02-7-2020 09:19 PM

gg everyone ~

I knew AA was wolf after I died, but only because he said something that he probably wouldn't have said if I was alive so rofl

well played awoos

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713288)
He wasn't and you always have the chance to convince him you're playing to town's wincon as long as he doesn't actually have the vote placed.

Saying you refuse to work with someone F3 and voting a town read isnt working to town's wincon tho???

Charu is right that town probably always loses from F5 onward but this viewpoint didn't help and will cost games in the future, just sayin'

I didn't refuse to work with him, he showed me he was incapable of working in any way with me. I gave him chance after chance, he made it impossible to get traction on AA, leaving me only Shadow as an alternative.

Instead of actually playing along with me, answering my questions, he lazily throws them back in my head giving me nothing to work with.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713287)
I'd be waiting for who voted next... or if a vote rush happened.

I'd wait

And after waiting? I straight up don't believe you in any way would go "wait lets lynch Quas or AA instead"

Charu 02-7-2020 09:22 PM

If nothing happened...

I'd probably think it was Shadow_God if I were to be completely honest as that's mechanical proof, lmao.

Charu 02-7-2020 09:22 PM

You can't beat mechanical proof with meta reads and logic, just can't be done.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713293)
If nothing happened...

I'd probably think it was Shadow_God if I were to be completely honest as that's mechanical proof, lmao.

And then you're doing the same as I did, voting on a townread, you just did it through inaction and unwillingness to take control yourself.

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713293)
If nothing happened...

Wolf Shadow likes to be a butt and lie low and give shit answers and get lynched D0.

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713292)
And after waiting? I straight up don't believe you in any way would go "wait lets lynch Quas or AA instead"

I mean I believe townCharu waits and see what reactions he sees, especially if Quas tries to give you shit about not voting Charu

Although they all vote Shadow and win anyway, that's besides the point

Actually this whole post is besides the point in regards to the fact you shouldn't vote your town reads. I feel I probably just vote you if I was town that game because it's such a snafu

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:24 PM

Wolf Shadow also talks A LOT in wolf chat

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:25 PM

So does Mason Shadow actually

<3

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713297)
I mean I believe townCharu waits and see what reactions he sees, especially if Quas tries to give you shit about not voting Charu

Although they all vote Shadow and win anyway, that's besides the point

Actually this whole post is besides the point in regards to the fact you shouldn't vote your town reads. I feel I probably just vote you if I was town that game because it's such a snafu

Again, that's essentially the same action, just through inaction and lack of taking it into your own hands. We cant all sit back and twiddle our thumbs, and when someone goes "It's 100% Pozzai" I want to take control of my own destiny.

Charu 02-7-2020 09:26 PM

Also, I really do appreciate you're indirectly saying the game was lost because I decided that my PoE was good enough and I should just get rid of that nonsense.

I did dabble in that world when you asked me.

Both of them would have to be power wolfing.

So for me to suddenly toss my PoE and my normal reads in regards to AA and Quas. I would have to essentially take back what I said about them earlier and do a complete 180 and go.

"Hmm... y'know what? At this point in the game at this juncture... THIS WASN'T ACTUALLY TOWNY LIKE I THOUGHT!"

See where that problem comes?

Like I said, maybe you could've convinced me with Quas, but AA was going to be next to impossible for me.

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713299)
So does Mason Shadow actually

<3

Actually you're right! I'm very chatty with partners

<3

mellon_collie 02-7-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713298)
Wolf Shadow also talks A LOT in wolf chat

and then DOESNT WAIT FOR HIS PARTNER TO RESPOND and does whatever he wants anyway........

Charu 02-7-2020 09:29 PM

Also, once again, meta reads

Charu 02-7-2020 09:30 PM

I feel like I'm going in a circle.

Look, blame shit to me or whatever, I'm done with this shit.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713301)
Also, I really do appreciate you're indirectly saying the game was lost because I decided that my PoE was good enough and I should just get rid of that nonsense.

I did dabble in that world when you asked me.

Both of them would have to be power wolfing.

So for me to suddenly toss my PoE and my normal reads in regards to AA and Quas. I would have to essentially take back what I said about them earlier and do a complete 180 and go.

"Hmm... y'know what? At this point in the game at this juncture... THIS WASN'T ACTUALLY TOWNY LIKE I THOUGHT!"

See where that problem comes?

Like I said, maybe you could've convinced me with Quas, but AA was going to be next to impossible for me.

That is not what I am saying, I am saying you did the best you could to do the minimum amount of work in solving me. Half-arsing my questions etc.

My PoE was equally wrong heck so was like everyone in the games' (special shoutout to Shadow for having both towns as scum and both scum as town :P).

I didn't need you to actually go "you know what this is exactly the world, you're now my top town" I needed you to show you actually cared about my alignment, about potentially changing your opinion on me, because that's the only way I have a chance of winning if my read on you is correct.

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713300)
We cant all sit back and twiddle our thumbs, and when someone goes "It's 100% Pozzai" I want to take control of my own destiny.

That's hardly taking control of anything if you believe Charu is town in this scenario....which is what you said?

It's whatever dude

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713302)
Actually you're right! I'm very chatty with partners

<3

That mason game was a fun game

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 09:40 PM

Yeah charu we were always gonna kill you if we got lynched lol

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4713290)
gg everyone ~

I knew AA was wolf after I died, but only because he said something that he probably wouldn't have said if I was alive so rofl

well played awoos

What was it, I'm curious? If you care to share lol

Gradiant 02-7-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713300)
I want to take control of my own destiny.

It also would've been control of your own destiny to vote for your scum lean (as you should do in lylo), and then happen to be wrong about it. Going that route either your wrong and oops the wolves still rush, or shadow was actually a wolf and there's no rush so it's mechanically proven that he's one of the wolves as Charu stated already. Instead you throw by voting for your town.

It's a pretty shitty thing to do to say it's nobody's fault and you're not blaming anybody but continue to throw shit at charu and blame him for the outcome.

mellon_collie 02-7-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713312)
What was it, I'm curious? If you care to share lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713099)
She also said he felt opportunistic

I said this about you, not about Quas. We talked specifically about it and I knew you wouldn't have confused that conversation so I knew you were LYING! but I doubt you would have lied about a living player's intentions, lol

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4713303)
and then DOESNT WAIT FOR HIS PARTNER TO RESPOND and does whatever he wants anyway........

I WAS ANTSY!