Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 08:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

i still think botchi is a solid vote

but

and I know this is really shitty to say, but the inactives are REALLY giong to fuck this up for us the longer they live

we will need to talk about how to handle them

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410885)
Why dbp

why what?

Xiz 02-24-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410879)
when he mentioned his win streak, somehow that made his frustration tangible for me

Eeehh.. I don't see it

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410886)

but

and I know this is really shitty to say, but the inactives are REALLY giong to fuck this up for us the longer they live

we will need to talk about how to handle them

Honestly at this point, if someone has less than 5 posts they should be modkilled.

Xiz 02-24-2016 08:49 PM

Nvm I was behind in posts, on phone

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410886)

can you give me your tl;dr case on botchi?

reuben_tate 02-24-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410849)
your vote, your reasoning seems ok but I really like charu this game

I want to see your contentful posts soon please

I have a meeting in 12 minutes and there is literally no way I'm going to be able to read everything in the next 12 minutes so any vote that I make would be in bad judgement anyways.

unvote

Also, I was hoping that my friend being in the game would motivate me to be more active this game, but that clearly isn't working ;~;

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410888)
Eeehh.. I don't see it

do you think me/zenith is a wolf still

and if so, is it because of zenith or is it because of me or both?

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 08:50 PM

Going to toss a Haku vote out for now.

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4410892)
I have a meeting in 12 minutes and there is literally no way I'm going to be able to read everything in the next 12 minutes so any vote that I make would be in bad judgement anyways.

unvote

Also, I was hoping that my friend being in the game would motivate me to be more active this game, but that clearly isn't working ;~;

your friend being less active than you certainly doesn't help

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 08:52 PM

Haku you said something about important information to post close to eod..?

rzr 02-24-2016 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410897)

So did Charu I believe, fyi

Xiz 02-24-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410893)
do you think me/zenith is a wolf still

and if so, is it because of zenith or is it because of me or both?

Yes. See world 1 and 2 post I made.
Part zenith. I haven't really payed attention to you honestly in conpriosn which is a shame, because you seem like your reading a shit ton.

If I get off you I'll be on botchi. I think a Charu wagon shouldn't happen today

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410897)

no, he didn't

YoshL 02-24-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410674)
ok

do you want me to replace out? Because you have no idea how much schoolwork I still have (remember last week?) and I'm taking out of my free time to sub in this game

and I'm even going to end up rereading anyway

so fuck you

don't be zenith. aa looking a lot better now with actual shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410721)
I just read this post again, lmao.

YoshL, the mechanics in this game will always say Player was killed be Wolf/SK/Renegade Medic.

i meant, that roundbox was a wolf, and the sk hit scum successfully

=-----

caught up.

eod reads,
town - xiz, dbp, haku, charu
everyone's fucking null, aamoves up,
i said stuff about botchi's posting being a little bit too "intellectual", again something i kinda pinged storn out on last game he was a wolf, scintill would also be a good vote atm i think.

thesunfan 02-24-2016 08:56 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 2014
Night in 1:04:42

---

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410900)
Yes. See world 1 and 2 post I made.
Part zenith. I haven't really payed attention to you honestly in conpriosn which is a shame, because you seem like your reading a shit ton.

If I get off you I'll be on botchi. I think a Charu wagon shouldn't happen today

zenith is a fuckass is all I can say, I've said that I think it was just him being stupidly confident and I've reiterated that

I'd be ok with a botchi lynch but I don't like SKG either

YoshL 02-24-2016 08:57 PM

the one thing about charu that i'm curious/worried about is that he's claiming (a little less severely) that he's sure that AA's town, without elaborating on why.

That perspective seems to have dwindled a bit though, i haven't seen him re-iterating it anymore

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410901)
no, he didn't

I'm fairly sure he in fact did

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 08:57 PM

Hey SKG that's my thing to say gn and leave... :c

1. rzr - I've always thought was town since the beginning of the game really, he's had a really townie vibe, and also has had his contributions.
2. Red Blaster - Still kind of null on, I don't really feel his presence in this game but his activity is picking up so hopefully I'll be able to get a better look of him D3.
4. Vendetta21 - Based on the whole zenith thing, I think he's SK, which feels weird to say because I had a pretty strong town lean of him prior to the incident. Someone said "the best way to play SK is to play town" earlier (hell it might've even been him) so I believe the scenario.
6. Xiz - I have a very good feeling he's town now, especially after the mindmeld scenario thing that happened with DBP and YoshL, my current strongest town lean. I can't see anyone that's a wolf putting forth such an effort to bring up those scenarios.
7. DaBackPack - Always felt strong town lean about him, sung his praises already. I've had no reason to think any different about him.
8. Hakulyte - Starting to really feel townie about haku. I felt like he was town at the start of the game, kinda wavered into red territory because of his fairly strange accusation of me, but since then I feel comfortable placing him back in my town circle. He mentioned somewhere that he was trusting other people and living others' opinions instead of trusting himself and acting on his own opinions.
9. cedolad - Null.
10. botchi246 - My gut tells me green. His posts tell me "I'm innocent, I'm trying to help". Thinking about it some more, I'm actually more confident in calling him town because why would a wolf try to start something with Charu over something small that Charu could've not pointed out at all. Honestly the effort that he went through to try to prove that Charu was wolf has very towny intentions. So yeah, green.
12. reuben_tate - Null.
13. Charu - Honestly town, and I've felt like he's been town for a lot of the game. I understand the thing about pairing up help and charu but I have a hard time seeing that scenario. I probably wouldn't go against charu unless something really convincing happened or I had to PoE and vote him.
14. tiloco217/Makilaz/Yoshl - Slight town read because he was in on the mindmeld but it's still kinda early relative to him.
17. Sinistrosuede - Null.
18. _Zenith_/AragakiAyase - I think he's scum because of the zenith thing. This has been talked about ad nauseam and I've talked about it very recently. This will be my vote for EoD most likely.
19. SKG_Scintill - I don't know anymore, I had a feeling of town, regardless of who you are there has to be something you can contribute.

I have to take a shower and do some errands I'll be back in a few.