Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Like who cares about winning, let's just do nonsense from this point.

Hakulyte 03-5-2016 11:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
10/10 photoshop editing btw, I think it's worth dying for.

fontisian 03-5-2016 11:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Questions for everyone: On each individual night, does the sk try to shoot town or mafia? Detailed answers would be appreciated.

fontisian 03-6-2016 12:16 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409648)
easy answer is vendetta, but it's too obvious and more likely to be somebody who actually trusted V's judgment enough to follow through on a kill

I'm going to be honest, I made up my mind on DBP being the sk with this post. I'll finish reading up and post my full results tomorrow, but damn does this feel like someone talking about their own kill.

Hakulyte 03-6-2016 12:17 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I believe SK just killed Towns nearly the entirety of this game.

roundbox has 33% chance to be mafia. Strategic kill most likely.
XelNya also has 33% chance to be mafia. Probably a random target because it's early in the game.
YoshL's play could be interpreted in both ways imo. I think he may have been the only Mafia here. His play is too mechanical like AA imo. (in b4 Town Post Game)
Charu self-claimed Vanilla Town at a near lynch point.
storn42 most likely Vanilla Town. (I think he shouldn't have said (awoo) as a death post because I'm pretty sure he wasn't seriously saying that as a Wolf which makes him Town.) (at least that's how I interpret it)
Red Blaster Vanilla Town Innocent Child. Nothing worth explaining here.

Hakulyte 03-6-2016 12:26 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4414131)
I'm going to be honest, I made up my mind on DBP being the sk with this post. I'll finish reading up and post my full results tomorrow, but damn does this feel like someone talking about their own kill.

To me, it feels like he's thinking about previous games rather than this one so, I don't see this as relevant as you do.

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4414100)
I read it as scum behavior, not just SK. Quickly voting without looking at the situation we are currently in and not realizing that no-lynch was the best option? Come on. I called it out, then red blaster called it out after. Thankfully everyone realized no-lych was most viable there. Atm I'm still DBP>font>jrodd.

I still think that we kill DBP we win over font :\

getting pissed off that we didn't lynch font the previous day -> voting for font first thing the following day

somebody mentions no-lynch, it takes like 5 seconds to think it through -> vote for no-lynch

Xiz you're seeing something that's not there

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4414131)
I'm going to be honest, I made up my mind on DBP being the sk with this post. I'll finish reading up and post my full results tomorrow, but damn does this feel like someone talking about their own kill.

well keep looking, you're wrong

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4414127)
Questions for everyone: On each individual night, does the sk try to shoot town or mafia? Detailed answers would be appreciated.

When I play Serial Killer, I try to leave exactly one (or maybe two) mafia alive at ~around endgame, so I

a) can still scumhunt and appear genuine, and
b) can claim SK and ally myself with town in order to hunt the more dangerous mafia threat and win

however the last benefit is not possible for SK, so I think in this game they always hunt for mafia every nightphase.

This works even better for SK because nobody has any idea how many mafia there are until there are zero

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4414135)
getting pissed off that we didn't lynch font the previous day -> voting for font first thing the following day

somebody mentions no-lynch, it takes like 5 seconds to think it through -> vote for no-lynch

Xiz you're seeing something that's not there

you're in confirmation bias mode at this point, there were exactly two posts at one of the EoDs that made you say "you're scum now" and ever since then you have been ascribing all of my behavior to one universe

if you are thinking of lynching me you really need to reevaluate the evidence you have

j-rodd123 03-6-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm extremely drunk AMA

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414140)
I'm extremely drunk AMA

are you the serial killer

Hakulyte 03-6-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DBP,

If fonti lynch doesn't end the game, who would you vote for?

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4414142)
DBP,

If fonti lynch doesn't end the game, who would you vote for?

I am seriously hoping it doesn't reach that point

it would be between Xiz and j-rodd

I really, really don't think Xiz is antitown here since he's trying to pin a lynch on me when he could easily just go and lynch font here (which always works to the SK's benefit)

It would have to be jrodd.

Hakulyte 03-6-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414140)
I'm extremely drunk AMA

Are you an idiot?

This is a serious question for PoE.

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
it would be font > jrodd > xiz > you

if Xiz is the SK here, good fucking game dude

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4414127)
Questions for everyone: On each individual night, does the sk try to shoot town or mafia? Detailed answers would be appreciated.

if you're still reading the thread and making thoughts, put some focus on Jrodd and whoever he replaced

a lot of people are reading him town, but if you're not the SK, it almost has to be him

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
jrodd replaced rzr, that was it

Hakulyte 03-6-2016 12:51 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Not very talkative jrodd. 3:

DaBackpack 03-6-2016 12:55 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4414137)
When I play Serial Killer, I try to leave exactly one (or maybe two) mafia alive at ~around endgame, so I

a) can still scumhunt and appear genuine, and
b) can claim SK and ally myself with town in order to hunt the more dangerous mafia threat and win

however the last benefit is not possible for SK, so I think in this game they always hunt for mafia every nightphase.

This works even better for SK because nobody has any idea how many mafia there are until there are zero

to add to this, you make bad reads so the wolves keep you alive lol

that's my winning serial killer strat, OC do not steal


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution