Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:28 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692148)
hmmm I don't really have too much else right now after reading the rest. I need to look through each individual person.
shadow was kind of funny to me because he'd asked where Harford county was even though he and I had talked a TON to the point of talking about a meetup so he definitely knew I was in Maryland, lol. It felt like a forced way to make conversation and I wish I'd gotten to call that out earlier but oops.

sun fan is pretty town read for me right now even though I always think he's wolf cause of old games, lol
hate had eod vote on a wolf and hasn't seemed too suspect yet to me
MML has seemed pretty actively trying to solve the game to me so far and DBP ended up moving away from him by EOD

That's all my thoughts for right now, I'll be watching how this day unfolds O_o

this one xiz

I feel like it's too specific of a callout to be retroactive distancing
just seems weird to bring this up if they were wolf theatering

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
oh, thats actually a good point roundbox.

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:30 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
did hnh evaporate?

precarious's reads list seems kinda close to thread consensus on the towns, which is expected I guess

still, who are you voting for??

and antori???

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
vote for larl

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4692979)
mml--generally aggressive, focused tone. Feels town
suspects roundbox, but notes driving
sort of taking charge early. Good tone overall, but the "I'll hold you to it" to Xel feels a little...something. Not sure.
Slightly defensive when voted, but seemingly annoyed with believing Xel does sync better with above.


SPICY READ TIME


Last two wolves are MML/Precarious. This read feels constructed, see bold.
(If its not actually MML I still see prec as a wolf)

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:34 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4693000)

SPICY READ TIME


Last two wolves are MML/Precarious. This read feels constructed, see bold.
(If its not actually MML I still see prec as a wolf)

who else drink it

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693001)
who else drink it

nah, at least on the mml front

also is anyone that isn't xiz or sunfan here thanKS

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692990)
Did you miss the entire interactions between thesunfan and I? I explained it very thoroughly.

I checked sunfan, sunfan was angry i checked him. It was not the best check I admit. I knew sunfan visited roundbox, and was trying to let greg know I knew that info, so sunfan can use that however without revealing it to thread.

The voting pattern should makse perfect sense to you now with that missing info you forgot.

Even before that, you were outright sheeping. And not in a subtle way--it was like you were doing so with a point in mind. Is that what you're saying--that the deliberate sheeping was meant to convey an idea?

Because this happened the previous day:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692277)
cocoa

this vote has no effort, or thought. My goal is to coast, and sheep sunfan.

So tying the sheeping directly to an N2 action seems problematic, when the pattern started before N2. If the sheeping is unrelated to the later spat with Sun Fan, then it's still unexplained to me.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693003)
nah, at least on the mml front

also is anyone that isn't xiz or sunfan here thanKS

tbh I strongly agree with Xiz

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Walls are CLOSIN' IN LAR
ITS COMIN'

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4693004)
Even before that, you were outright sheeping. And not in a subtle way--it was like you were doing so with a point in mind. Is that what you're saying--that the deliberate sheeping was meant to convey an idea?

Because this happened the previous day:

^ This is a differnt convo now? I very clearly stated I was sheeping, not subtly. I was making a statment saying I was sheeping greg.

So tying the sheeping directly to an N2 action seems problematic, when the pattern started before N2. If the sheeping is unrelated to the later spat with Sun Fan, then it's still unexplained to me.

^ this was a sarcastic response to MML pretty much

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
FUCK
LARL*

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:42 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
oops formatting is a bit weird there sorry

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
@roundbox I would rather kill precarious atm over MML atm

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I can see what you meant to type though, it's cool.

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693005)
tbh I strongly agree with Xiz

do you think one's flip determines the other or are they both in the red?

xiz you can answer this too

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
atm

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693012)
do you think one's flip determines the other or are they both in the red?

xiz you can answer this too

If precarious flips red, MML i see as red
If precarious flips green, MML i see as red
if MML flips green, I see precarious as green
if MML flips red, I see MML as red

^ This is subject to change

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693012)
do you think one's flip determines the other or are they both in the red?

xiz you can answer this too

I have townreads on
literally
everyone else

and that's not an exaggeration

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 09:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Is it a bad move if I sheep something? Cuz based on what I've read about other reads today it's kinda a good move in my eyes.

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I guess my complaint is that, regardless of the reason, your tone/playstyle sort of morphed. The sheeping stuff wasn't serious play, and then you've been more focused since. That reminds me a lot of the previous two times we've played--both cases where you were a wolf. (One I was on your team, one I wasn't.) In both cases, but particularly the latter, you kind of took a reasonable, probing tone mixed with the occasional distracting fluff. This just feels familiar, and I don't have a town-case for you recently enough for me to compare against.

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
That was @Xiz.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
so like
can we consolidate some votes on the same people
so that we have any idea at all about who is getting lynched

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4693010)
@roundbox I would rather kill precarious atm over MML atm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4693014)
If precarious flips red, MML i see as red
If precarious flips green, MML i see as red
if MML flips green, I see precarious as green
if MML flips red, I see MML as red

^ This is subject to change

these seem mutually exclusive?
if lar is red after both precarious colour flips, you should be focusing on him first, not precarious since you said lar flipping green makes you think he'd be green

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693016)
Is it a bad move if I sheep something? Cuz based on what I've read about other reads today it's kinda a good move in my eyes.

Voting for someone that's already been voted isn't necessarily sheeping. Otherwise we'd never reach a consensus. It's more doing it for no real reason other than that someone else did it.

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
larl

is my vote. I forgot their actual name but hopefully it's close to the actual thing.

I'm saying this because of what everyone's been saying earlier, but also mediumkey sheeping sun. I can't pick out a specific thing right off from memory, but I'll see if I can look back in and discern somethin.

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693019)
so like
can we consolidate some votes on the same people
so that we have any idea at all about who is getting lynched

I'm feeling xiz still but precarious sussing him is making me suspect it

and subaru, I would sheep who you think is the most town player from your point of view if you really want to sheep

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693023)
I'm feeling xiz still but precarious sussing him is making me suspect it

and subaru, I would sheep who you think is the most town player from your point of view if you really want to sheep

I'm not even considering that aspect oh god, either way guess I might have tomorrow to start figuring that out

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693024)
I'm not even considering that aspect oh god, either way guess I might have tomorrow to start figuring that out

sunfan will tell you to keep your vote on larl I'm guessing

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm still leaning Antori for what it's worth. The self-preservation instinct was naked and obvious--even explicitly stated. But there was never an attempt to engage or figure out anything else. I could understand pure indifference, but not this.

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
jessie do you still want to vote xiz
I need someone on this wagon that I can trust

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693020)
these seem mutually exclusive?
if lar is red after both precarious colour flips, you should be focusing on him first, not precarious since you said lar flipping green makes you think he'd be green

You are right, Im thinking about it more, I think they are just both wolves

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4693026)
I'm still leaning Antori for what it's worth. The self-preservation instinct was naked and obvious--even explicitly stated. But there was never an attempt to engage or figure out anything else. I could understand pure indifference, but not this.

nope
antori always town for how he was worried about getting lynched never reversing the read always keeping the read

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4693026)
I'm still leaning Antori for what it's worth. The self-preservation instinct was naked and obvious--even explicitly stated. But there was never an attempt to engage or figure out anything else. I could understand pure indifference, but not this.

Honestly we have tomorrow to figure it out, assuming he's not killed tonight, lynch or wolf otherwise.

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
If roundbox and jess ya vote me i'll stick on MML

But If you want to vote precarious with sunfan (i think) and I i'll go precarious

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
this day phase has become slightly less B R U H
thank you

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4693031)
If roundbox and jess ya vote me i'll stick on MML

But If you want to vote precarious with sunfan (i think) and I i'll go precarious

I'm not moving my vote off of Stephen

Charu 08-13-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
MixMasterLar
X.X.X

roundbox
X

Precarious
X


...






psychoangel691 08-13-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm still not sure why you feel I'm so wolfy Xiz, I definitely didn't have a lot of time right at launch of this game so maybe my quick posts were awkward but otherwise I'm just calling out what I see as I see it. I'm also most times looking at each individual and not all the posts as a whole so sometimes I miss responses.

@precarious not totally sure what you were saying on the simulating sadness part. If it's as a negative on me I guess I just don't put a lot of emotion into that. All I can do is try to learn from the people who end up killed.

Also on phone sorry if this posts shitty format wise

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693030)
Honestly we have tomorrow to figure it out, assuming he's not killed tonight, lynch or wolf otherwise.

if antori is wolf killed, I think sunfan will BRUH himself into the shadow realm

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4693035)
I'm still not sure why you feel I'm so wolfy Xiz, I definitely didn't have a lot of time right at launch of this game so maybe my quick posts were awkward but otherwise I'm just calling out what I see as I see it. I'm also most times looking at each individual and not all the posts as a whole so sometimes I miss responses.

@precarious not totally sure what you were saying on the simulating sadness part. If it's as a negative on me I guess I just don't put a lot of emotion into that. All I can do is try to learn from the people who end up killed.

Also on phone sorry if this posts shitty format wise

You are no longer wolfy to me, roundbox defended you and i agree with his point

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693036)
if antori is wolf killed, I think sunfan will BRUH himself into the shadow realm

nah probably not
or maybe I will

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
MML voting prec is a :thinking: tho

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4693039)
MML voting prec is a :thinking: tho

I couldn't carlos less

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4693035)
@precarious not totally sure what you were saying on the simulating sadness part. If it's as a negative on me I guess I just don't put a lot of emotion into that. All I can do is try to learn from the people who end up killed.

There are a lot of people who adopt a sort of "oh, what a tragedy!" tone when someone is mislynched or nightkilled. It always reads as a "look how town I am!" sort of thing, since it means nothing and contributes nothing. You didn't really do that, so it was less distracting.

jessiebessie 08-13-2019 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
im gonna go with my gut and vote Xiz . sorry if this is a bad idea ;_;

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I can't drop xiz's interaction with sunfan about the night actions earlier trying to roleswap

I just can't

xiz

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Larl is haunted by dancing walruses
we need to put him out of his misery

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4693037)
You are no longer wolfy to me, roundbox defended you and i agree with his point

Oop missed it I guess. I hate mobile but trying to stay engaged.

I'm not really sure where to park a vote right now, I'm still very much feeling there has to be one between antori and hate but now with xel claiming role for antori I'm leaning hate to be lynched

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4693042)
im gonna go with my gut and vote Xiz . sorry if this is a bad idea ;_;

YO

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693043)
I can't drop xiz's interaction with sunfan about the night actions earlier trying to roleswap

I just can't

xiz

me stickin on MML it is
Sorry you are wrong.

Do me a favor, when I flip town LOOK AT MY READS <3

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4693042)
im gonna go with my gut and vote Xiz . sorry if this is a bad idea ;_;

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693043)
I can't drop xiz's interaction with sunfan about the night actions earlier trying to roleswap

I just can't

xiz

B R U H
R U H B
U H B R
H B R U

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4693045)
Oop missed it I guess. I hate mobile but trying to stay engaged.

I'm not really sure where to park a vote right now, I'm still very much feeling there has to be one between antori and hate but now with xel claiming role for antori I'm leaning hate to be lynched

choose between me and MML nobody else
your vote would be worthless otherwise

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Antori

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4693047)
me stickin on MML it is
Sorry you are wrong.

Do me a favor, when I flip town LOOK AT MY READS <3

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
fuck
WHY DO I FEEL WRONG

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
roundbox why
stop it
I should be killing xiz for that but I'm not
I have forgiven him

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
@sunfan - I believe in you, don't tilt
@Xelnya - I believe in you, keep copter'n
@jess - don't be dumb like you were this phase and try more next phase, (you still MVP tho for the catch on cocoa)
@poptart - you are cool i like you

Precarious 08-13-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
But Xiz, since he's the better option of the two that could happen.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4693050)
Antori

no one is following this vote you need to vote between xiz and larl
your suspicion of antori is noted; truly, it is
but you need to vote elsewhere

the sun fan 08-13-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
xiz I fucking tried
I can't fucking believe it
the town that is voting xiz is misplaying

roundbox 08-13-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693052)
roundbox why
stop it
I should be killing xiz for that but I'm not
I have forgiven him

what do you want me to do??

Xiz 08-13-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
prec confirmed wolf, kill em next phase

Xiz 08-13-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Kill prec next phase, TRUST ME TOWN <3

the sun fan 08-13-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
B R U H
that one is for you, Xiz
roundbox deserves death for that vote

Precarious 08-13-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693056)
no one is following this vote you need to vote between xiz and larl
your suspicion of antori is noted; truly, it is
but you need to vote elsewhere

I already did; I was making a point.

Xiz 08-13-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693061)
B R U H
that one is for you, Xiz
roundbox deserves death for that vote

He could be a wolf
but like
id be sad if so

i still dont think so

the sun fan 08-13-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
fucking larl

Charu 08-13-2019 10:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
STOP POSTING

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 10:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Ugh if I have to choose between the two, which for the record I'm not convinced for either right now I'd probably have to go MML for the things I'd mentioned earlier. All I have on Xiz was the snap react

Charu 08-13-2019 10:04 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
If this is not correct, please let me know privately

MixMasterLar
X.X.X

Xiz
X.X.X

roundbox
X

Precarious
X


...






Charu 08-13-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
A KitB Has Occurred

...RNG dictates...

Xiz has been lynched!!!

They were TOWN

Charu 08-13-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
IT IS NOW NIGHT 3
You CANNOT post

SoD is on 8/14/19 at 10AM SERVER TIME
Any actions casted at 10:01AM Server Time will NOT be counted

Sweet sweet dreams~

Charu 08-14-2019 10:01 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Hateandhatred has been killed!!!

They were TOWN

...also...

jessiebessie has been killed!!!

They were TOWN

Charu 08-14-2019 10:01 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
IT IS NOW DAY 4
You may now post

EoD is on 8/15/19 at 10PM SERVER TIME
Any votes casted at 10:01PM Server Time will NOT be counted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BRUH

the sun fan 08-14-2019 10:02 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
massclaim
go

the sun fan 08-14-2019 10:02 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
n2/n4 jailor targeted roundbox n2

the sun fan 08-14-2019 10:04 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
btw if ur the town vigilante and you targeted either of those players
you're actually throwing

i'm just going to assume that was a mafia shot

the sun fan 08-14-2019 10:06 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
larl
the town between roundbox and precarious, if there is any, should feel bad for that xiz vote

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 10:13 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
First off, I targeted Pyschoangel for a check but got no result back because some fucking mudshit probably blocked me

Which brings me nicely to point number: your fucking garbage EoD

It's amazing to me that no one even tries to read me. I was getting my ass lynch because of what again? I wasn't aggro this game? I mean I fucking was on Funny all of phase 1 and screaming at DBP when he went full derp but I guess that would require you all to read at like a 4th grade level and that shit ain't possible now is it?

Oh is that crossing the line? I would have just told you to read my posts over and over in a hopefully comedic fashion but you know if I don't just act out SunFan will lynch me every single fucking game he can even though I've been mislynches the exact same way for the exact same reasons like 6 times before.

The only way you guys attempt to read me is if I'm spamming posts and the minute I'm not around it matters not my content, or my reads, or whatever else it's I don't see Lar and that means he isn't mad and that means he a woof guys like fuck off. Goddamn half the game misses the first EoD with no content NO DON'T LYNCH LOW POST COUNTERS LAR I miss one with plenty of reading material on the floor and you people start shitting your pants in primal.

This is getting fucking old. I'm tired of everytime I can't make EoD FFR invents a reason I'm wolf that's easily disapprovableif they bothered to actually play the fucking game but OH NO CAN'T DO THAT


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution