Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 08:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't have time for this. Replace me.

rzr 02-23-2016 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
awh I tried

surprised not to hear from more people, V's back which is good, but SKG just went back in his turtle shell

Charu 02-23-2016 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4410166)
I don't have time for this. Replace me.

Please

rzr 02-23-2016 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
holy ninja shit

scared now, everybody I beef with is leaving me ):

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410168)
Please

Okay I will try this phase and if it doesn't work out I will swap out

Literally going to bed and all I've done is question Rzr on something he is clearly not guilty of

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
V i'm gonna hope that isn't sarcasm.

Welcome to the game ethan, also welcome yoshl I forgot to welcome you i was trying to catch a basketball game sry. after i shower i'll try to make some sort of conclusion over the past 10 pages which seem to be a shit storm with mixed feelings about what to think.

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
is sarcasm*** not isn't mbmb

i want you to stay is what i mean

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410164)
The suicide part

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4410166)
I don't have time for this. Replace me.

This.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I mean, I know V has a busy schedule and I can respect that.

I guess if you actually have no time, that's understandable. I actually think if you replace, it wouldn't taint my read much if at all.

Was over reacting, sorry

Charu 02-23-2016 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410173)
This.

This on the other hand...

Charu 02-23-2016 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Stop being a baby and fucking defend instead of instantly going for the stupid way out

Charu 02-23-2016 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Fuck everyone that does this, seriously knock it off.

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410173)
This.

I don't follow

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410178)
I don't follow

Yes, but you don't read anyway.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Actually, I guess I'm salty. I'm going to take a break.

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410179)
Yes, but you don't read anyway.

I'm reading page 61 right now

I'll probably reread the whole game even though I said I wouldn't because this game doesn't make sense without the first 46 pages

now stop being coy and enlighten us

also dfr seems like he's in helicopter mode but that's ignoring D1

Charu 02-23-2016 08:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410182)
also dfr seems like he's in helicopter mode but that's ignoring D1

He was like this the first day phase too, so you're not missing much.

Only reason I faltered because no one else was objecting to the votes (which backpack mentioned first btw, don't wanna take credit from that)

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409928)
And on top of THAT, odds that roundbox was a wolf

why do you think this?

fuck I said I wouldn't speculate about previous nightkills

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Zenith.

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah i'm stepping away for the night, cya tomorrow

rzr 02-23-2016 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410185)
why do you think this?

fuck I said I wouldn't speculate about previous nightkills

YoshL asked me to elaborate on why people said they thought roundbox was a wolf, and I quoted that exact quote, but I don't think I got a response

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410006)
yeah i just looked back at the eod and ben voting on charu actually makes me feel somewhat alright with him.

no attempt to alter the top wagons, no attempt to actually vote on someone who matters

i guess, looking at all the scenarios and flips between helphelp/reuben tate being w/w, w/t, t/w, or t/t, none of the scenarios and ben's vote at the end given the (what looks like) very closeness of the eod make very much sense with anything other than ben being town, and helphelp being wolf or town, which i have no idea because subbing sucks

Ignoring helphelp's alignment why does this make you think he's town? I can just as easily see it coming from a wolf who doesn't want to look accountable

although now that I write this there aren't cardflips so you can't really be held accountable in that sense

hmm

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410015)
tiloco was posting genuinely good Town posts.
Mikalaz was relevant/helpful the short time he was here.
YoshL is directly getting solid helpful information for Town.

If that's not Town indicative, this is the greatest wolf bullshit masterpiece I ever seen so far.

tl;dr YoshL is lock clear Town to me and I'm leaving the guy alone to do whatever he wants.

you seem to be clearing people rather easily

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410018)
on a more serious note, while not dropping to immediate scum level, definitely putting some suspicion here

not at the level of sucking up to, but it seems like a really contrived and basic understanding of play? like, being able to be "helpful to town" feels like step 0 in a "100% lock clear" type of manner

fuck

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@AA read again, i say ben is town not helphelp

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410194)
@AA read again, i say ben is town not helphelp

sorry, I meant ignoring helphelp's alignment why do you think [ben] is town

I think I resolved that train of thought though

done reading day 2, will read day 1 at some point before EOD

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410192)
you seem to be clearing people rather easily

Okay, everyone let's lynch YoshL because Haku is always wrong therefore YoshL is a wolf.

Are you happy now?

thesunfan 02-23-2016 08:37 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 977 to post 1467
Night in 25:23:42

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- botchi246 -- SKG_Scintill (14), DaBackpack (79), rzr (68)
  • 1 -- AragakiAyase -- Xiz (21)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- YoshL (31)
  • 1 -- YoshL -- Hakulyte (36)
  • 9 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (26), botchi246 (21), cedolad (0), Charu (111), danceflashrevo (17), Red Blaster (15), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (6)

Charu 02-23-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh dear...

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Enjoy reverse psychology meta.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410185)
why do you think this?

fuck I said I wouldn't speculate about previous nightkills

This was supposed to be a question

Doesn't really matter tho

Charu 02-23-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sounds more like you're just angry than anything.

I'm angry, people in this game are probably angry, that lonely text over there is probably angry.
Hi

It's not a happy time right now.

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410197)
Okay, everyone let's lynch YoshL because Haku is always wrong therefore YoshL is a wolf.

Are you happy now?

snap

no not really

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Maybe we take a break for the night

Everybody being angry makes reasoning difficult

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
helicoptering meaning..

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I insist, I'm an idiot and I have to make my idiocy clear. I'll stick to this vote and develop paranoia for your greatest entertainment.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Actually isn't it just haku that's mad?

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410207)
Maybe we take a break for the night

Everybody being angry makes reasoning difficult

i was about to suggest this tbh, i don't want this game to be ruined because someone makes a rash decision high off of emotion.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410210)
Actually isn't it just haku that's mad?

I'm just throwing the Paranoia Card at everyone and hoping something happens.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410210)
Actually isn't it just haku that's mad?

I'm almost over it

rzr 02-23-2016 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410207)
Maybe we take a break for the night

Everybody being angry makes reasoning difficult

I'm not mad and I'm stuck at work for the next 2 hours so hi (: let's talk

I'm preparing a better reads list

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410208)
helicoptering meaning..

meaning you're hovering around and not doing much else

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Gotcha. I'm gonna reread the last 15 or so pages, specifically looking at botchi.

General question because I've never been in this situation, what's the TWG etiquette thing to do about the Zenith situation

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410167)
but SKG just went back in his turtle shell

can't even watch an episode of anime without rzr bitching about his tiny penis

YoshL 02-23-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410222)
can't even watch an episode of anime without rzr bitching about his tiny penis


rzr 02-23-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410222)
anime penis

all I heard bruh

rzr 02-23-2016 09:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So, are you a lurker or a Zenith?

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 09:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410225)
all I heard bruh

sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your tiny penis

rzr 02-23-2016 09:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
get it outta your ears lol

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 09:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
stop putting it in there

rzr 02-23-2016 09:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
SGK, it would be one thing if you were trying to get me mad to gauge a reaction - but we haven't even talked about anything. Of course, you can be trolling and hey I admire how dedicated you are to it, but I see no practical reason you should be alive if you aren't contributing.

I reiterate, if you were trolling me to get info or a reaction it would matter, you're just avoiding "being in the line of fire" and you're bad at it

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 09:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
rude

rzr 02-23-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
c'maaahn pimp

rzr 02-23-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
toss us a bone (maybe from your meal last night?)

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 09:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Why is Haku so feisty?
Granted our TWG experience is limited, but I feel like I've not seen this from you before.
You seem rattled

botchi246 02-23-2016 09:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku can get feisty

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 09:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You don't remember seeing me get modkilled on a whim?
You don't remember me playing Town Hero and pmuch rubbing my face on everyone?
You don't remember me bandwagoning votes as a Town?
You don't remember me getting mad at Charu for not playing my pov of what's Town?

What's my meta then?

cedolad 02-23-2016 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hi. im alive dont worry... I'm gonna go read stuff. I'll back tomorrow with stuff, promise.

oh haku you're still alive?

botchi246 02-23-2016 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yo rb, what do you think about dap and xiz

rzr 02-23-2016 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I was doing an iso on SKG and I got pretty pissed off in the middle of it so I stopped for now, but one good thing I snagged was
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408498)
I wouldn't pull any shenanigans for the same reason Vendetta21 wouldn't
also you and Zenith immediately went to defend your partner
suspicioooous ^^

So, if I'm to be saying Zenith was scummy, and now Scintill too, I would have to eliminate one of them because based on this post it's most likely w / t can't remember who this "partner" was though

Sooo yeah, if I'm gonna give AA a pass for now I'm pretty cool with the SKG vote until botchi decides to actually step in :p

rzr 02-23-2016 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
pissed off in irl, not in my analysis or game wise

botchi246 02-23-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I promise you im not a good lynch

rzr 02-23-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
that moment you sit back and realize you been at work for the last 6.5 hours and have literally been TWGing all day

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 09:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410243)
Yo rb, what do you think about dap and xiz

I'm reading dap as town currently, I haven't really looked much at Mr Xiz yet if I'm honest.

botchi246 02-23-2016 09:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yeh i def think dap is a town. He has been going hard and i havent seen anything incriminating. Xiz is a good ol boy too

botchi246 02-23-2016 09:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I also think scintill is policy voting me because i mess with him in prochat all the time

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 09:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410254)
I also think scintill is policy voting me because i mess with him in prochat all the time

B U Z Z

rzr 02-23-2016 09:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Agreed on Dap, Xiz I'm not too sure about, but I know once I put his "character" out of context his algnment will become clearer

Botchi, you ask Red Blaster about Xiz and Dap, good to see both of those reads, but what do you think (both of you) about Scintill in general? And what also does the rest of the silent thread members think? Particularly DFR at this moment since DBP and Charu already said

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410121)
Making it clear I don't suspect you atm
Should we kill botchi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410109)
Because the wolves would've coached him to do something else than this.
My only reason for town reading him.


botchi246 02-23-2016 09:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I honestly think scintill is a cloud. Just passing through with no real substance

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 09:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Scint is a mystery for me, never played with him and never really read his previous game (iirc he's played before) but basing my opinion solely on his tone I'm leaning human, but only slightly.

botchi246 02-23-2016 09:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I dont think scin has ever played before

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 09:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think he's town, and it's really frustrating because he's gonna do nothing but sit there and randomly vote but I still think he's town.

And with that I'm gonna gn because I need to get the z situation out of my head and look at it clearly tomorrow. see y'all bright n early at 12:30 est

gn

rzr 02-23-2016 10:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Scintill says this is his first game. I'm not moving my vote just yet, but I suppose if enough people are saying they find his play as newb/towny maybe it's just the way I'm reading it, after all I did that with DLGN and screwed us both. Vote stays because botchi's still on wagon territory - plus if SKG is saying botchi is scummy, but botchi's saying SKG isn't, I'd be more inclined to think botchi's going for the pocket than SKG is.

on that note, my fucking brain is starting to hurt from this. I'll stay watching till I fall asleep, but I'm gonna try to avoid typing I'm getting carpel tunnel lol

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 10:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu, what would you say if I told you YoshL is a big bad wolf who tried to pin me down the moment I said he was 100% Town?

botchi246 02-23-2016 10:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I reiterate, I am a terrible lynch. Terrible. Like stop the wagon

botchi246 02-23-2016 10:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410264)
Charu, what would you say if I told you YoshL is a big bad wolf who tried to pin me down the moment I said he was 100% Town?

I know im not charu, but id say you are grasping at straws

rzr 02-23-2016 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
charu's f5 is apparently an alt f4

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 10:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410269)
I know im not charu, but id say you are grasping at straws

Did I just trigger you? You're not even my target, but I'm curious now. Can you develop?

botchi246 02-23-2016 10:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Just giving my two cents since im active itt

botchi246 02-23-2016 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also it sucks zenith replaced out, cuz i feel like i can read him better than aa. That said, im gonna go over zenith with a microscope


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution