Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

flashflash account 05-1-2019 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672677)

Oh I uh appreciate the thought but I probably just need to snap myself out of it
Maybe more like a funk

MixMasterLar 05-1-2019 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Hey yo the MixMaster up in this bitch
Took us for fucking ever to start this shit
Gonna have to reread the changes SunFan did
Because it's been so goddamn long I've forgotten them

flashflash account 05-1-2019 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4672678)
ffa, genuinely don't know if you're doing a bit or something, but you don't have to like, look at the thread Right Now. game just started and you're trying to pull data from the extremely no data zone. no wonder it's gonna suck

i think i started hating twg when i was grinding it really hard, and not saying doing less is the solution, but breaks are nice too

I think I need other people to do more stuff rn and me just read it
I feel like noob!me again for some reason

inDheart 05-1-2019 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672677)

i heard "hello dear friends" and that made me think. deer yoga. this is now something i am picturing

Gradiant 05-1-2019 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4672680)
Hey yo the MixMaster up in this bitch
Took us for fucking ever to start this shit
Gonna have to reread the changes SunFan did
Because it's been so goddamn long I've forgotten them


XelNya 05-1-2019 11:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4672674)
Not too sure about the rhyming but there is quite the vivid imagery

oh hey I got banned a lot for that once

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2019 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4672672)
plz ;_;

I don't know what this means.

Also work just started so I'll be pretty swamped til 6am server

star-crossed for now

Daikyi 05-1-2019 11:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4672683)

this is a good post

also hi

Daikyi 05-1-2019 11:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4672678)
ffa, genuinely don't know if you're doing a bit or something, but you don't have to like, look at the thread Right Now. game just started and you're trying to pull data from the extremely no data zone. no wonder it's gonna suck

i think i started hating twg when i was grinding it really hard, and not saying doing less is the solution, but breaks are nice too

yeah

roundbox 05-1-2019 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
iambic pentameter is just describing a method not a poetry structure AAAAAGH

Daikyi 05-1-2019 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
something something double negatives

flashflash account 05-1-2019 11:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
I have 69 souls in dark souls ama

XelNya 05-1-2019 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672690)
I have 69 souls in dark souls ama

how long till you die

flashflash account 05-1-2019 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4672691)
how long till you die

I've already died 4 times in the time between

XelNya 05-1-2019 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672692)
I've already died 4 times in the time between

if it makes you feel any better, I too, have died a lot in dark souls

flashflash account 05-1-2019 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Yeah, I don't care too much, I just want O&S dead before I do anything

roundbox 05-2-2019 12:24 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
I'm more of an anapestic kind of guy

star-crossed 05-2-2019 12:38 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672641)
Me, a friend, you'd shoot?
This pain in D heart I feel
Cruel you are, brute

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672685)
I don't know what this means.

Also work just started so I'll be pretty swamped til 6am server

star-crossed for now


You did not accept my friend request, and now this. I see how it is!

the sun fan 05-2-2019 12:40 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
shado (1)- star
Haku (1)- Xel

star-crossed 05-2-2019 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672679)
Oh I uh appreciate the thought but I probably just need to snap myself out of it
Maybe more like a funk

Do you think it is more to do with your own self, or what is being written, that you feel in a funk about this game?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution