Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

inDheart 05-1-2019 09:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672655)
Most-missed TWG Player 2019

gradiant

shado, haikus don't
have rhyme scheme and one of yours
already broke it

XelNya 05-1-2019 09:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4672659)
gradiant

shado, haikus don't
have rhyme scheme and one of yours
already broke it

he went for broke
but he fucking choked
nut in his throat
stupid bloke

I dunno does this rhyme enough

roundbox 05-1-2019 09:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672656)
Also you guys are lame for not supporting my dreams of rhyming schemes

free verse time

flashflash account 05-1-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
I forgot how to play this game

inDheart 05-1-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4672660)
he went for broke
but he fucking choked
nut in his throat
stupid bloke

I dunno does this rhyme enough

works for me

i wasn't even gonna haiku that post but then i just counted up what i wrote

i support free verse

XelNya 05-1-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672662)
I forgot how to play this game

you rap and rhyme

the whole game

XelNya 05-1-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4672663)
works for me

i wasn't even gonna haiku that post but then i just counted up what i wrote

i support free verse

haiku is silly and unappealing anyways

flashflash account 05-1-2019 10:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
I do not like inDheart A-T-M
And I do not intend to sound B-M
But such is needed when you speak like so
Iambic pentameter: a NO

inDheart 05-1-2019 10:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672666)
I do not like inDheart A-T-M
And I do not intend to sound B-M
But such is needed when you speak like so
Iambic pentameter: a NO

to quote sir not appearing in this twg,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

flashflash account 05-1-2019 10:12 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
zeeZEE zeeZEE zeeZEE zeeZEE zeeZEE

XelNya 05-1-2019 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
wow way to call me out

I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE THAT THIS GAME

flashflash account 05-1-2019 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
There once were some posts by inD
Had nothing to do with me
He sounds so aloof
That he must be a woof
I'd lynch him o'er this, do you see?

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2019 10:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4672658)
Rap battle me for day 0 lynch right now

Words of a wolf lookin' for an easy out, tryna fake at producing "con-tent"

But contentment isn't what I'm in the business of introducing, nor is it wan-ted

You see, coming at me while attempting to evade scrutiny may just be the new worst thing that you've conceived since you were conceived
But you've been deceived, now try and weave a way to leave this battle you've started --
better yet, just pop an Allieve to try and relieve failing to achieve it, you've been outsmarted

To you, rap battles may be a fuckin joke, man
But you're in it now so try not to choke, fam
They say pick your battles and you've picked the wrong one
Chose the player that won't let one go til its over and done
I guess with this being a game it's all just in the name of - fun
So try and have some, clap back and don't - run

mellon_collie 05-1-2019 10:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672671)
Words of a wolf lookin' for an easy out, tryna fake at producing "con-tent"

But contentment isn't what I'm in the business of introducing, nor is it wan-ted

You see, coming at me while attempting to evade scrutiny may just be the new worst thing that you've conceived since you were conceived
But you've been deceived, now try and weave a way to leave this battle you've started --
better yet, just pop an Allieve to try and relieve failing to achieve it, you've been outsmarted

To you, rap battles may be a fuckin joke, man
But you're in it now so try not to choke, fam
They say pick your battles and you've picked the wrong one
Chose the player that won't let one go til its over and done
I guess with this being a game it's all just in the name of - fun
So try and have some, clap back and don't - run

plz ;_;

inDheart 05-1-2019 10:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672670)
There once were some posts by inD
Had nothing to do with me
He sounds so aloof
That he must be a woof
I'd lynch him o'er this, do you see?

iambic pentameter is only bad when you're trying to force your speech into it and over-emphasize it. it's not bad if you're just reading because that's when it produces a nicer rhythm

i just recently had a meter/format discussion with someone and wondered aloud whether poetic structure is just controlled suffering

ostensibly a twg game is happening here, but one of like few thoughts i've had so far is "we're really doing this again huh"

which i assume you meant to nip in the bud with the BM comment, but that makes me wonder why you're self-analyzing this early instead of having the read on its own, because the rhyme is a little awkward

at this point maybe i'm just happy you actually explained it though

Gradiant 05-1-2019 10:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4672660)
he went for broke
but he fucking choked
nut in his throat
stupid bloke

I dunno does this rhyme enough

Not too sure about the rhyming but there is quite the vivid imagery

flashflash account 05-1-2019 10:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
I dunno
I'm not kidding when I say i forgot how to play this game
My brain's literally broke atm and I'm not sure how to navigate rn

flashflash account 05-1-2019 10:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
1) Daikyi-town
2) roundbox-town
3) star-crossed-town
4) MixMasterLar-town
5) Gradiant-toen
6) Wayward Vagabond-wolf
7) inDheart-wolf
8) XelNya-town
9) flashflash account-town
10) Antori-town
11) Hakulyte-town
12) mellonxcollie-wolf
13) ShadoWolfe-town

This list is probably at least half right
Good enough

star-crossed 05-1-2019 10:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672675)
I dunno
I'm not kidding when I say i forgot how to play this game
My brain's literally broke atm and I'm not sure how to navigate rn

https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene

inDheart 05-1-2019 10:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread
 
ffa, genuinely don't know if you're doing a bit or something, but you don't have to like, look at the thread Right Now. game just started and you're trying to pull data from the extremely no data zone. no wonder it's gonna suck

i think i started hating twg when i was grinding it really hard, and not saying doing less is the solution, but breaks are nice too


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution