Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stock Market Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152255)

Poison- 01-25-2021 02:55 PM

Re: Stock Market Chit Chat

Is NOK not a meme now?

mi40 01-25-2021 04:40 PM

apparently it's a meme now? i got NOK because my friend who just retired off BB/RKT/LUMN today has held NOK for a while so i got some commons on friday
i set a stop at $4.95

BB/NOK are actual companies with actual earnings, NOK especially has a 20b+ mcap which is hard to pump

Frank Munoz 01-25-2021 04:44 PM

I'm memeing for the week.
GME and BB. No NOK for me sadly :(

Imma get back into ethereum after this upcoming dip though, also riding FuelCell in the morning then catching the drop shortly after. THIS week is gonna be fun as heck

mi40 01-26-2021 03:46 AM

just be careful

Frank Munoz 01-26-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4755228)
just be careful

gotcha!
Thanks for being so caring 💕

Poison- 01-26-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 4755206)
I'm memeing for the week.
GME and BB. No NOK for me sadly :(

Imma get back into ethereum after this upcoming dip though, also riding FuelCell in the morning then catching the drop shortly after. THIS week is gonna be fun as heck

What price did you get into GME at?

Poison- 01-26-2021 04:00 PM

My measly $600 investment into GME is up to over $7k at the current after hours price haha. This is so funny to watch

Frank Munoz 01-26-2021 04:10 PM

my initial entry was around $17.17
I'm not a man with alota money, so $400 was all I had.

My other play, FCEL did great! I cashed out when it settled and went all in on GME. Raised my Avg cost to $120 but worth it imo.

Also, FFR Stocks discord when?

mi40 01-26-2021 04:36 PM

so happy you guys have great entry points on these memes, $120 is still a bit high.. maybe get back your entry cost sometime soon so you're playing on house money?

ANYWAYS! i hope everybody makes good money and preserves their gains!! i'm many steps close to my goal for 2021 already and i'm super happy about that

Frank Munoz 01-26-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4755241)
so happy you guys have great entry points on these memes, $120 is still a bit high.. maybe get back your entry cost sometime soon so you're playing on house money?

ANYWAYS! i hope everybody makes good money and preserves their gains!! i'm many steps close to my goal for 2021 already and i'm super happy about that

Yea, 120 is waaay high but didn't wanna miss the ship since it was extra bullish today.

Anyways, always happy to see others succeed!
Congrats Mi, almost there!

Rebirth0 01-27-2021 11:06 AM

How the FUCK is GME still going up and why did I not buy anything even yesterday

melonpapes 01-27-2021 11:20 AM

This is literally the most retarded thing I've seen ever. Now the media is hyping it up and the shit doubled again overnight. This is so fucking disenfranchising. It's literally the definition of the rich getting richer when you can just have disposable income like this to meme away your money on bullshit and still come out on top. truly amazing and wish I just had a couple hundred dollars to mess around with but I'm always too late to these fucking big brain wallstreetbet meme investment rodeos

melonpapes 01-27-2021 11:22 AM

Like it actually depresses me so much that there are that have apparently literally millions of dollars lying around in meme stocks and I'm just kinda here trying to live on a monthly basis lol

Poison- 01-27-2021 12:12 PM

The hypothesis of GME short squeezing isn't new. People have been talking about it for over a year.

This also isn't just a "rich get richer" situation. I invested $590 USD in November that is now valued at over $11,500.

Rebirth0 01-27-2021 12:31 PM

I don't know how I didn't notice it when it was under $10 a share back then. Oh well. I bought some AMC today but after most of the rally. We'll see what happens the next couple days

VisD 01-27-2021 12:48 PM

this is the best video game release of 2021

melonpapes 01-27-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poison- (Post 4755274)
The hypothesis of GME short squeezing isn't new. People have been talking about it for over a year.

This also isn't just a "rich get richer" situation. I invested $590 USD in November that is now valued at over $11,500.

i don't have or will ever have 590$ USD (thats like 800$ canadian) a month in disposable income so it kinda does disenfranchise people without disposable income to toss into gambles

melonpapes 01-27-2021 01:09 PM

apparently the nasdaq chair said they are gonna monitor social media now and halt and stocks with "unusual activity"
isnt that literally the rich people saying "NO YOU CANT INVEST LIKE THAT REEEE"

i think thats the funniest part of it

"this is the glory of a free market, go on and pull yourself up by your bootstraps, invest your savings!"
>The People realize they have an insane amount of influence in the stock market and the economy, use that knowledge to carve a chunk of wealth for themselves
"NO NO NOT LIKE THAT!! YOU'RE MAKING US BROKE!! REEEE"

Frank Munoz 01-27-2021 02:51 PM

A historic week for sure.
Also exhilarating as I don't want to stop monitoring it.
I've tuckered down though and am seeing through with the plan to simply just hold come friday. Maybe even to next week if the pathing looks okay. If Gamestop decides to do something with all this I may even be a longterm, who knows.

I do know that I for sure picked the best week to finally get into stocks, goodlord.

edit: I also made a call for AMC at $8 for $0.23 a contract.. BUT right when market closed yesterday.

gold stinger 01-27-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melonpapes (Post 4755278)
apparently the nasdaq chair said they are gonna monitor social media now and halt and stocks with "unusual activity"
isnt that literally the rich people saying "NO YOU CANT INVEST LIKE THAT REEEE"

i think thats the funniest part of it

"this is the glory of a free market, go on and pull yourself up by your bootstraps, invest your savings!"
>The People realize they have an insane amount of influence in the stock market and the economy, use that knowledge to carve a chunk of wealth for themselves
"NO NO NOT LIKE THAT!! YOU'RE MAKING US BROKE!! REEEE"

if true that is the most hilarious take I've seen in the past year regarding wall street and stocks