Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

Charu 07-27-2021 11:56 PM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Aww, but he's so HAPPY!

blindreper1179 07-27-2021 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4767142)
123Kappa just brought it up, but what if this is why wolves can't kill in this game?

Also, what the...

I mean, that could be the reason. But I agree, why would you put in the set up no night kill is off?? Wolves obviously HAVE to kill or it's randomized(right?) So no night kill only means one of two things. 1. There were no wolves 2. Wolves didn't kill 2 seems impossible.

I agree with roundbox, about us not knowing the setup and only soft clearing the 4 of us that were in the game before day start (5 including GS, even though we know he's town, I'd like to put that notation in here) So, we can take what GS has to say at face value fortunately, and Idk if I missed it or anything, but can GS vote? I didn't see it. I know just because you're town doesn't mean you are right, but this helps take a load off non GS shoulders because we can trust GS.

star-crossed 07-28-2021 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4767010)
Apparently I have died but it hasn't happened yet so I'm still allowed to post and view dead-talk.

Umm...did you get any more info as to what this means? I assume you do not know when you will fully die? That being said, welcome back, it is interesting to still get your perspective.

star-crossed 07-28-2021 12:26 AM

Hey roundbox, I was wanting to discuss this by OOTC yestersay but did not get the chance. I have been wondering, why you are especially focused on town reads in your approach.

Also, I am going to need a translator for storn's messages, it is too much. If somebody already has one, please share.

star-crossed 07-28-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766989)
I'm one to tinfoil and bat shit around but I just refuse to let the notion that a jester that ends the game is even possible in this setup, let alone whether or not that's ever existed in any TWG to begin with

sun fan thinks jesters are very stupid. This came up because it is a big part of why he is judgmental of Town of Salem players. Haha. So, I would not worry about jesters, "kind of bastard" game or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4767022)
Ben vs Storn

Also backpack and TWGma were calling each other anti-town after TWGma referenced two prior games that happened years ago that featured a serial killer role (that backpack was).

Backpack is now dead.

I assume it may help with the vote analysis later on, that it was not actually remain a KITB, but the giant KITB vote count was amazing. It was like 8-8 or something. I would recommend you do not just skim what happened.

roundbox 07-28-2021 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4767155)
Hey roundbox, I was wanting to discuss this by OOTC yestersay but did not get the chance. I have been wondering, why you are especially focused on town reads in your approach.

Also, I am going to need a translator for storn's messages, it is too much. If somebody already has one, please share.

hi star!!

for a game this size, I figured I'd take that approach. I've always like identifying towns early, but for this big game, I thought I'd try it on for a bit longer.

it's not to say that I didn't stop scumhunting, as I think I've identified some scummy behaviour patterns or have started looking into them

I'm split between trying to do some analysis here or solve the main game proper

roundbox 07-28-2021 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4767060)
ok, it might not be ~THE SOLVE~, but it sounded good in my head

what if this thread is just voting which people get flipped? what if we're just here to give information to the main game?

Gold Stinger is "alive", but his colour has been revealed. Maybe this is a fake dual setup where the dead get to choose who flips once a day? this would mean the main game would have to work in overdrive to get the wolves since they're essentially playing with very few cardflips if this is true

given the fact that blind's power worked in the main game, there might be some truth in this statement, but I'm not putting all of my money on it

star-crossed 07-28-2021 01:12 AM

My plan for when I get to a computer is to focus back on the main game, just because it is less confusing than this one. And it also may have answers for this one anyways.

I am not understanding what the significance is that there was not another announcement this time. I was assuming that that was going to continue to balance the lack of flips. It is hard to play this without knowing what exactly we are even playing, but I also know mechanical speculation is not my strong suit, so I do not even feel like it is that good use of my time for the most part?? ​I am going to try to sleep on the rest of it, and hope I get an epiphany.

Based on my interpretation of the confirmed information from sun fan combined with how the game has gone, I feel it is extremely likely Blind and Subaru are town.
DaBackpack was a town read for me in the main game, so I am likely voting between storn, roundbox and Charu for the flip. Storn is obviously more informative vote train wise, but I do not know if it makes sense to wait on resolving the night kill issue since he could be cleared by it anyways.

I am not convinced there is a Neutral Killing role at all, because I am not sure how that would fit the announcement system. Would sun fan have to say that "a Town, mafia, or neutral met their win condition" here? If so, why not include it in regardless of whether the neutral is here or not? Unless there is better evidence of a neutral, I worry it is a distraction to try to hunt for them, even if reducing non town kills is a good thing. Maybe there is a neutral whose win condition is not at odds with town or wolves, which would explain why sun fan made no mention of them. But if that is the case, then who really cares about them?

the sun fan 07-28-2021 02:32 AM

:tnuocetoV
charu (1)- gold stinger

the sun fan 07-28-2021 02:33 AM

In terms of making this game a little bit more playable/understandable, the announcement I made in the 2nd post would have been made in any composition of alignment splits of the 4 players, and would not ever be said again.

storn42 07-28-2021 04:43 AM

.no s'ti nehw ctoo sulp !?taht od ot eganam neve uoy od woh ,esuaceb sdaerht htob htiw pu peek ot liaf i fi ezigolopa i .esnes fo hcnub a sekam dna lacigol si emag sihT .noitnetta deyap ev'i hcum woh swohs hcihw ,dellik saw eh hguoht neve evila llits si sg dezilaer tsuj I

.syad esoht fo eno sti ...aey .dias yeht tahw lla ta t'nsaw taht ezilaer dna kcab og neht dna enoemos no daer qi 0002 yzarc siht evah tsuj reve uoy wtb

nrots sgniht wef a yrt ot deen i syawyna

dekrow ti fi ees ot tnuocetov a rof tiaw ot won

storn42 07-28-2021 04:44 AM

.flesym llik ot gniyrt ton m'i drocer eht rof dna

Charu 07-28-2021 09:37 AM

Storn, I need to ask.

You're NOT doing this on purpose, are you...?

Also, the fact that gold stinger can place a vote after two flips is really giving me a head scratcher. It's like the wolves in this game are just doomed to fail if they happen to come in here.

DaBackpack 07-28-2021 10:36 AM

lmao wolves are such dumbfucks

im VT fellas, thanks for the SK cover T-Force

DaBackpack 07-28-2021 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4767060)
ok, it might not be ~THE SOLVE~, but it sounded good in my head

what if this thread is just voting which people get flipped? what if we're just here to give information to the main game?

Gold Stinger is "alive", but his colour has been revealed. Maybe this is a fake dual setup where the dead get to choose who flips once a day? this would mean the main game would have to work in overdrive to get the wolves since they're essentially playing with very few cardflips if this is true

I think there is some truth to this

Our objective is to just "flip" all of the wolves here, I guess

Either we are purely in a support capacity for the first game, or we have our own win condition that is solely: flip all of the wolves before we reach """parity""", whatever that means here

Charu 07-28-2021 10:54 AM

If gold stinger is still able to speak and vote the next day phase, then I'm all on board of flipping myself since I know some folks were reading me suspicious.

Certainly beats out roundbox and backpack I think. Both of whom I still believe to be town, lol.

Charu 07-28-2021 11:39 AM

@fatfuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4767194)
For a player that works for both possibilities, might I suggest storn? ;)

Is this basing off of last phase where they were absent for most of it? Because that would still be my number one reason for wanting to see storn's flip.

Also curious if making his posts mirrored is just him having fun or something else. He can't claim he was hit by a role because... well... blind can't use his power.

DaBackpack 07-28-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4767205)
@fatfuck

Is this basing off of last phase where they were absent for most of it? Because that would still be my number one reason for wanting to see storn's flip.

Also curious if making his posts mirrored is just him having fun or something else. He can't claim he was hit by a role because... well... blind can't use his power.

unless he was targeted by a "living" player

I think most likely he's fucking around though

roundbox 07-28-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4767167)
In terms of making this game a little bit more playable/understandable, the announcement I made in the 2nd post would have been made in any composition of alignment splits of the 4 players, and would not ever be said again.

I knew it wasn't as easy as people wanted it to be

DaBackpack 07-28-2021 12:33 PM

I hope sunfan wrote some mechanism for preventing tree stumps in this game

imagine flipping a wolf in this game and they just spam the thread with bullshit nonsense lmao